Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moaning Myrtle's bathroom

+16
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Rubber Ducky
Scorpius Malfoy
Penelope Rosier
Trent Bennett
Claire McCann
Padma Patil
Remus Lupin
Romilda Vane
Molly Prewett
Ginny Weasley
Ravenclaw Mod
James Potter - Inactive
Nikki Orwell
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Ginevra Weasley Inactive
20 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Moaning Myrtle's bathroom - Page 5 Empty Re: Moaning Myrtle's bathroom

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive August 2nd 2010, 5:38 am

Viktor sighed and hugged Remus again because he really doesn't know what else to do. "I've felt the same vay about Regulus before. So angry about vot happened to him because of Grindelvald. I can't blame you for vot you did. I saw how he hurt Mya. I'd do the same thing," he said, starting to feel like a broken record.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin August 2nd 2010, 5:47 am

Remus nods, remembering all that mess. "Things get rather crazy around here sometimes, don't they?" Remus sighed and hugged Viktor, then backed up a bit. "I think I should go get cleaned up. I'll go back to the hospital wing to see Hermione...I just need to calm down a bit more first." His spirits dropped even lower, if it was possible, when he started thinking about how Hermione would respond to this.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive August 2nd 2010, 5:49 am

Viktor nodded, knowing that sometimes people just needed to be left alone. "Alright, Remus. If you need anything then don't hesitate to ask. I'll alvays be here for you," he said with a small smile.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin August 2nd 2010, 5:53 am

"Thanks, Viktor. I'll always be there for you too." Remus gave him a small smile. He turns to leave. "Oh...and, could you not tell Hermione about this? I should be the one to do it." He sighs.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive August 2nd 2010, 5:58 am

"Of course not, Remus. I von't tell anybody. I promise," he said with a smile. "You can trust me."
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin August 2nd 2010, 6:01 am

"Thanks." Remus feels so grateful towards Viktor that he gives him another hug. "I'll see you later okay? And thank you very very much for helping save Hermione. I owe you greatly." He makes his way out of the bathroom and heads for the dorms.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive August 2nd 2010, 6:05 am

"Anytime Remus," he said, knowing he would always be there for Remus and Hermione. "I'll see you later." He sighed sadly as his pie buddy left and walked out of the bathroom to go be alone for awhile. The fact that one of his friends killed a man was going to take a long time to sink in.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy August 4th 2010, 5:49 am

Pansy wandered into the bathroom, throwing a book pointedly at the ghost's stomach as she appeared over the top of the stall wall. "Ten points for Pansy." She sat down on the floor in front of the sinks and dropped her bag in her lap. She pulled out a jar of pickles and threw most of them over her shoulder, two of them at Myrtle who wouldn't stop bawling. Leaving the juice in the jar, she sat it aside and pulled a few forks and spoons out of her bag. They had faces drawn on them and they were all frowning. Some of them were wearing skirts. She sorted through them for a minute, putting some of them together and separating others before shoving them all quickly and angrily into the jar. She picked it up and stared as their little fake faces were drowning in pickle juice, and she gave it a good shake, just in case. Upon Myrtle's inquiry to what she was doing, she mumbled. "My 'friends' need to be punished."

Ashley is bored beyond bored.
Don't hate.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

http://www.itsparkinson.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy August 4th 2010, 6:09 am

Scorpius is walking by the bathroom, and because he loves to see Moaning Myrtle and occasionally cry in front of her sick because his daddy doesn't love him, he decides to pop in. He freezes in the doorway when he spots Pansy. Leaning against it, he folds his arms and listens for a moment. "Your friends need to be punished?" he repeats. "Really now Panslut. I knew you were an odd one, but shaking a jar of pickles? That's a new one."
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy August 4th 2010, 6:15 am

Pansy glanced up as someone who actually did not have an obnoxiously terribly grating voice spoke to her. She picked up one of the largest, fattest pickles and chucked it hard at his head. "Go away, Scorpius. Your daddy doesn't love you, and neither do I. omgjkireallydoloveyoumeetyoutonightwhenitstimeforabedtimestory." She sat the jar down and opened it, jabbing another fork at the utensils already marinading in the juice.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy August 4th 2010, 6:20 am

Scorpius quickly ducks as the pickle is thrown at his head. "Wow, who knew a girl like you had such good aim?" he says with a laugh. "Shouldn't be that surprised though. I mean, you managed to nail Blaise and Draco, seemingly days after one another. You must really like to nail things. After all, you do need to live up to the Panslut name."
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy August 4th 2010, 6:25 am

Pansy sighed and casually sent a fork rocketing toward him. She glared up at him before standing up, leaning against a sink. "Ah, yes. Two perfectly respectable pureblood guys. It's unfortunate you have to settle for Mudblood scum, and she doesn't even stay that faithful to you from what I hear. Aren't you supposed to date someone less cool than you so they won't leave you? Isn't that what's supposed to happen?" She crossed her arms and tried to keep her expression neutral.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy August 4th 2010, 6:33 am

Scorp quickly jumps so that the fork doesn't impale his leg. "I'd appreciate it, if you didn't use that word," he grinds out. "There's no need for it to be used. And anyway, that was one time. One incident of unfaithfulness. Plus, I doubt either of us are going to be leaving each other anytime soon. Now you and Draco on the other hand, I wonder how long the two of you can manage to live on this supposed relationship you have. Everything may be fine and dandy now, but my cousin sure does have quite the swing of emotions. From moody and angry, to fucking and loving. Only a matter of time before he fucks up this utopia you seem to be living in."
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy August 4th 2010, 6:41 am

Pansy cocked an eyebrow. "Only once? I've heard it was more than that. Of course," she shrugged, "you can't expect much from a Mudblood. You'll learn that in time, apparently the hard way. Draco and I however, will be fine. I am far from a utopia and I am perfectly capable of dealing with his moods. You act as though I haven't known him for nearly all my grown life." She thought about throwing the spoon in her hand at him, but decided she didn't feel like cleaning up his blood today.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy August 4th 2010, 7:11 am

"Once," he says with confidence. "I'm sure of it. See, we do this whole 'honesty' thing, and tell each other when shit happens." Lies. "My cousin on the other hand, has numerous skeletons in his closet. Sure, everything may be okay for now, but how long will it last Panslut? Let's be honest with each other. Guys, have issues with honesty and fidelity. It's not something we're proud of, but it's fucking true. With a girl like you, I'm sure it won't take my cousin very long to go and wander for a new bitch," he says.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy August 4th 2010, 7:18 am

"You're sugar coating that story, dear Scorpius. I honestly doubt she tells you everything, and vice versa. See, Mudbloods, they're just filth. Simple filth. They are worth nothing, deserve nothing, and yet you've chosen to associate yourself so closely with one? You're only ever as good as what you are associated with, you know." Pansy sneered at him, disgusted with the idea. If this had been anyone else, she'd have pulled out her wand by now and had them lying on the floor crying. She wondered why she never did that to Scorpius. "A girl like me? Do tell what you mean by that."
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy August 4th 2010, 7:25 am

"I honestly don't see why it matters what kind of background she has. That's all you see to ever mention. 'Mudblood this', and 'mudblood that'. It doesn't make a difference at the end of the day who your parents are and where you come from. She rightfully has a wand, just like you and I do," he says. He considers her carefully for a moment. "A girl like you, it's not that difficult of a concept. What do you have going for you, besides perhaps your own pool of STDs. Oh, so you're apparently great with handling a wand. Well, I think we both already fucking knew that, what with Blaise and Draco. You're just like any other Slytherin, you're a tease. You fucked with Blaise's emotions and even Draco's at times. A tease, a whore, a good for nothing slut puppy."
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy August 4th 2010, 7:34 am

"A slut puppy?" Pansy actually laughed at him. She couldn't deny what he was saying, not really. She had toyed with their emotions more often than she should have, and she realized that. But that didn't matter. Scorpius had no reason to come insult her like this, she'd never done anything to him despite the fact that he probably deserved it. "A tease. Hm. Tease, tease." She mused a bit, leaning forward away from the sink. "That sounds familiar. I think I've read it somewhere before." She took a few steps toward him and looked up to meet his eyes, hissing a few words under her breath with a smirk. "Someone's arm maybe."
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive August 4th 2010, 7:45 am

I AM THE ONLY SLUT PUPPY!
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy August 4th 2010, 7:49 am

Scorpius eyes narrow as she says the word tease a few times. He can nearly sense what she is about to say and glares at her when she does. "How the fuck do you even know about that," he says in a low tone. He clenches his fists, trying to calm himself. He's not like his grandfather, and would never hurt a girl, but he feels so much hatred right now for the one standing in front of him. "How," he repeats.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy August 4th 2010, 7:55 am

"Is it really that important how I know?" She turned to the side and circled around behind him, picking at her fingernails boredly. Finally she'd gotten the upper hand. "Tell me. Do you ever learn to be careful what you say to girls? Because from what you've just said to me, it seems you learn lessons quite slowly. Luckily for you, I'm not unstable and I can deal with a little criticism from an idiot like you."
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy August 4th 2010, 8:05 am

He closes his eyes for a moment, taking a deep breath and calming his growing anger. "What I've said to you, you only deserve," he replies. "When I called Faye a tease, I had truthfully hardly even known her. I was acting irrational and hotheaded. I wanted something that I thought she was going to give me, but then chose someone else. You on the other hand, deserve everything I said. It wasn't just one incident that caused me to judge your character. It was multiple. That is the difference."
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy August 4th 2010, 8:13 am

"I see, and do you take to insulting strangers often? Dangerous, business, you know." She came around his other side, looking sideways up at him. "Apparently you also don't do well with not getting your way. Did someone's daddy spoil him a bit? Or was it the opposite? Sad childhood with nothing you wanted, and now that you're here at school you think you deserve more?" She stood in front of him again, her arms crossed and her weight resting casually more on one leg than the other. "Do explain, I'd like to know your character more before I judge it on just a few events. There is often more going on than an outsider can perceive. Otherwise I'd say you're an easily angered spoiled brat who doesn't know when to stop talking and just walk away. Unless of course I'm correct. Then, by all means, you're free to go."
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy August 4th 2010, 8:30 am

"It's none of your business," he says through gritted teeth. He hates thinking of his childhood, particularly his father. Sure his mother had been more than attentive, but it was only to make up for Draco his father's time and effort. His mind flashes through different moments quickly; the silent dinners, his father's looks of disappointment and something like disgust, the countless empty liquor bottles he had once found in his father's study.

He recalls his parent's countless fights; himself hiding in the shadows as they argued. "You give him too much love," he can hear his father saying to his mother. "He's just a boy Draco! He deserves love and care. He deserves attention," his mother argues back. "My father would be turning over in his grave if he saw how you treated the boy." "He has a name," she spits back. "And perhaps that's why I treat Scorpius the way I do. I hardly want him turning out the distant fool that you've become."

His attention snaps back to Pansy who is staring at him intently. "My father hardly spoiled me," he responds shortly. "Though I hardly think that how my parents treated me matters at a time like this. I also don't insult random strangers. They usually deserve the comments I give them.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy August 4th 2010, 8:38 am

"Ah, see how wrong I could have been about you? And I based that upon a few separate events, same as you did to me. Perhaps you'd like to change your opinion of me, and my nickname, which you must know I'm not terribly fond of." Pansy shook her head at him, narrowing her eyes. How could he possibly judge her when he'd only seen her at her worst? When Draco had broken her heart further than she could have imagined, when she was searching for something that she felt she deserved. She just wanted to be loved, to have a chance at someone who would pay her the attention she deserved, which Blaise had. Scorpius couldn't possibly understand what she had been feeling. He only saw her fighting with Draco and running off with Blaise. He didn't see the whole story. "You don't know me at all, Scorpius. You don't know what I've gone through to reach the point I'm at now, and you don't know a damn thing about Draco and I. So don't you dare judge me."
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next