Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Svetkova house & Kras' apartment

5 posters

Page 4 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 22  Next

Go down

The Svetkova house & Kras' apartment - Page 4 Empty Re: The Svetkova house & Kras' apartment

Post  Krasimir Svetkova June 7th 2011, 5:37 am

"Hm...I vonder vot you'll look like vonce you grow out of your baby face..." Kras tried picturing it for a moment. Hm...not bad. "Yeah, you're going to be hot. Just saying. Not that you aren't already hot to me. Believe me, you looked really hot last night. I'm just saying you're going to look more hot to others, vhich means I'll have to lock you up or something to keep you avay from all the people who vill vant to take you avay from me." he chuckled, sounding a bit too serious though. Kras pulled out of the parking lot and took off for his father's house, speeding just enough.

They did make it there just as it was turning eleven. There wasn't a mob of kids to greet them this time, so Kras just led Reed to the front door where he rung the doorbell. "My dad mentioned something about having some people over, so I guess ve'll just have to vait and see who they are. He vouldn't tell me anything."
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

The Svetkova house & Kras' apartment - Page 4 Empty Re: The Svetkova house & Kras' apartment

Post  Reed Dawson June 7th 2011, 5:46 am

Reed blushed. "Okay, talking about last night is not going to help! Nor is talking about locking me up, which I totally give you permission to do, as long as you are locked up with me. And I really need to stop talking." He shook his head and buried his face in his hands. This time on the drive, Reed looked out the window, trying to clear his thoughts before they were around Kras' father. He followed Kras to the front of the house and tilted his head to the side. "Huh, must be a good surprise if he didn't tell you." Then he had to look away, because he remembered the other gift Ivan wanted to give them, and Reed was terrible at keeping things from Kras. He didn't want his face to give away that Reed knew something Kras didn't, which was totally hard for him to do but he was trying his best.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

http://gayguyshpandglee.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova June 7th 2011, 5:56 am

Luckily, Kras didn't notice Reed trying to keep his face hidden cause the door opened and Ivan was standing there, an odd look on his face. He quickly covered it up with a smile though and ushered them in. "Hello! Hello! Did you two sleep vell?"

"Oh yes. Ve only voke up a bit over an hour ago." Kras laughed, grinning down at Reed.

"Raz?" A male's voice called from the living room.

Kras' eyes grew wide and he took off for the room, dragging Reed behind him. Ivan followed along, a worried look upon his face. "Andrei? Oh my goodness! Andrei, it's been so-vot is he doing here?" Kras' happy voice had immediately changed tone. It'd gone from happy to scared and small in less than two seconds flat. He turned back to his father, an unreadable expression on his face. "Vot is he doing here?" he repeated.

"Krasimir..." An older man was sitting in the living room as well, next to another younger man around the age of 19 who was Kras' best friend Andrei. "It's been a while. Your father has told me you've been doing vell." The older man's eyes drifted down to catch site of Kras and Reed's linked hands. A look of slight disgust crossed his face briefly and then he covered it.

"Dr. Vladislav heard you were back home for the weekend and wanted to check in with you..." Ivan started.

Kras just shot his father a glare and gripped Reed's hand tighter, his own hand shaking. Why did Dr. Vladislav have to show up? He hadn't seen him in five years. Hadn't had to. So why was he here now of all days? Especially with Reed here.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson June 7th 2011, 6:04 am

Reed smiled brightly at Ivan. "Morning!" He didn't really have time to say more then that before he was quite literally being dragged into the house. Reed glanced at the other people in the room before turning his concerned gaze to Kras. He did not like that his boyfriend looked scared right now. It was ridiculous to think he could do anything, but Reed wanted to somehow protect Kras from whatever was going on right now. He shot a small glare to the older man, clearly seeing the look of disgust he gave him and Kras. He brought his other hand over to cover Kras' hand with both of his. "K-Kras? What's? Are you okay?" He looked at Ivan too for some sort of explanation before turning back to Kras, squeezing his hand to let him know that Reed wasn't going anywhere right now.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova June 7th 2011, 6:53 am

"Maybe ve should come back lat-" Kras started but was cut off by the doctor. He hadn't even heard Reed talking to him because there was too much rushing through his head right now and fear was making his brain foggy.

"No, no, Krasimir. You've been avoiding me for far too long. I think ve should talk."

"I have nothing to talk to you about. You treated me and I'd say you did a great job. Thank you. Now please leave." Kras had noticed the older man's disgusted look earlier as well and placed Reed slightly behind him. He couldn't fool himself - he wasn't just hiding Reed from this man. He was hiding Reed from what this man knew. The things he hadn't told Reed, wouldn't tell. He couldn't.

The doctor shook his head, standing. Andrei was keeping his mouth shut for now, knowing it was best not to interrupt, but he hated seeing his best friend so distraught. Especially since he knew as well why Kras didn't want to talk to the doctor, even more so in front of Reed. "Ah...I see." The doctor smirked. "You haven't told him." The way he said the word 'him', obviously meaning Reed, sounded derogatory. A low growl escaped Kras' throat and he tensed, his grip tightening on Reed's hand. "I think I'd like to have a little chat vith your little friend. He has a right to know, considering..." Dr. Vladislav sneered at Reed for a moment, "if you von't tell him I vill. You can't keep hiding from it, Krasimir. Can't keep letting it ruin the vay you handle your relationships with others."

"You have no right!" Kras yelled, dropping Reed's hand as he took a step forward. Ivan quickly reached out and grabbed hold of his son's arm, holding him back.

"He has a point, son..." Ivan spoke quietly. He knew Dr. Vladislav didn't entirely approve of gay relationships - the looks he kept giving Kras and Reed made it quite obvious - and he really didn't appreciate how his son was being treated, but the doctor had a point. Kras would have to tell Reed eventually. And if he wasn't going to do it someone would.

Kras slumped against his father, gaze fixed on the ground. "Don't...don't let him. Please, daddy, please...I don't vant to think about it..." Ivan choked up at hearing his son call him 'daddy'. Kras hadn't called him that since he had been ten. "I know, son. I know. But von't it feel better to have it out in the open? And you know Reed loves you. He'd gladly help you get through this vonce and for all." Kras didn't respond, just kept his gaze fixed stonily at the floor.

"There's a good boy. Come over here, Reed." The doctor smirked again, patting the couch next to him. "I'm sure Kras has told you by now about the incident that happened ven he vos ten. Poor Liv. I remember her. She vos such a pretty girl. I suppose Kras gave you the short and nice version. Not the von that has had him for years convinced that he should be dead." There was a choking sob behind them as Kras bit his lip and shook in his father's arms. "Vot did he tell you? That Liv vos his best friend? Sure. Those two vere thick. They vere cousins. Liv vos his aunt Elisaveta's daughter, real daughter. I'm sure you know how pureblooded families vork. A lot of marrying between relatives. Everyvon figured those two vould marry some day. But then the incident happened and obviously that isn't going to happen now. Their tumble into that particular pit was indeed filled with poisonous snakes. And Liv vos bitten...but she vos bitten second-"

"Please...just stop." Kras managed to pull himself from his father's grasp, only to be caught by Andrei. Andrei held his friend tightly, not worried at all that his best friend's tears were soaking through his shirt sleeve.

Dr. Vladislav ignored him, his gaze fixed on Reed instead, watching him with contempt as he continued the story. "Kras had been, like a lot of kids from these families, fed different types of poisons from an early age till he had become immune to them. Poor Liv hadn't. A snake got him first, I'm sure he'd let you see the scar sometime if you asked. It's on the back of his leg. He could feel the affects of the poison making him drowsy but he knew it vouldn't kill him. The best he could do then vos hope Liv vouldn't get bit. Unfortunately he vosn't successful and she vos bitten. So I guess you could say Kras has a pretty bad case of survivor's guilt. He came to see me for several years. Ivan told me how different Kras had become. The poor boy vos sure that he shouldn't have been the von to survive. That he should have died in her place. I'm sure he still thinks that on occasion. Then there vos the fear of enclosed, dark places. I tried my best to fix that, but I doubt he kept up vith the exercises I created for him. The vorst vos hearing from his father that Kras vouldn't let anyvon show him love anymore, nor vould he tell those he had used to that he loved them. It's a saddening thought, don't you agree? I vos vorried about him after not hearing from him for a vhile, but then I found out he vos visiting this veekend and of course had to take the chance to see how he vos doing. I'm a bit surprised to see him vith somevon. Even more surprised it's another guy. Kras, you know there are alvays other girls out there. You don't need to fake love on another guy just to-"

Kras had lost it. Hell, he could put up with the doctor spewing all his bloody secrets to everyone there, but there was no way in hell he was going to listen to him say that he was faking his love for Reed. That was ridiculous. He knew his love for Reed was real. Could feel it.

"Don't." His teeth were clenched as he tore himself from Andrei's grip. "Don't you dare. You don't know anything about me and Reed. I love him and if you can't accept that then that's your fucking problem." He had never really sworn before and he didn't like it, but it had just sort of slipped out.

Ivan gasped and reached forward for Kras' arm. "Kras...please don't-"

"No, don't touch me!" Kras glared. His eyes were wild and scared as he backed away from his father. Ivan tried to protest again and that set Kras off. He started yelling angrily in Bulgarian, not wanting Reed to know what he was yelling. Especially since there was a lot of swearing in there. Neither Andrei nor Ivan knew what to do. Eventually Kras just gave up and stormed out the door, slamming it behind him. There was a squeal of tires and then he had driven off, waaaay past the speed limit.

"Vell...that vent vell." Ivan groaned.
Andrei went over to Reed and took his hand, pulling him up from the couch. "I know vhere he vent." he informed the younger boy. "Don't vorry. I'm sorry you had to vitness all this." He wasn't going to let go of Reed; he knew Reed had to be upset and overwhelmed by this point and if there was one thing he could do for Kras right now was try and comfort Reed the best he could.

The doctor sighed and stood. "I guess I should apologize. I shouldn't have angered him, but I knew he vosn't planning on telling this guy any of that. I'll go now. I doubt he'll vant to see me again."

"That's right." Ivan agreed angrily. "You should just go. This vos all a bad idea." He turned to Reed. "I'm so sorry, Reed. I vish I could have just let you continue believing the somevot nicer version of the story my son gave you, but that all vos the truth. I just think von of us should have told you that, not Dr. Vladislav."
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson June 7th 2011, 7:36 am

[*attempts to type through the tears* *wants to huggle Kras forever and ever*]

Reed really did not like how scared Kras looked right now and wished he could make him feel better. He could feel the tears building in his eyes before even knowing really why. He was glaring openly at the doctor who clearly did not approve of Reed at all and jumped a little when Kras first shouted and took an involuntary step towards him, wanting to comfort his boyfriend in any way possible. He was kind of stunned into silence as he watched everything unfold. On one hand he wanted to know what was going on, but on the other, he didn't want to see Kras this upset. Reed was staring at Kras with concern etched all over his face, wishing there was something he could say right now. When the doctor patted the seat next to him, Reed just glared some more and stayed right where he was.

Reed listened intently as the doctor started telling the story of what really happened. When it came to the part about Liv being Elisa's daughter, he let out a soft gasp and covered his mouth with his hand as the tears started flowing down his face. He looked to Kras and wanted to just pull him close and tell him how much he loved him, but the doctor kept going and Reed was frozen to the spot. He felt his first surge of anger when Kras asked the man to stop but kept going anyways. When the doctor mentioned Kras being bitten on the back of the leg, Reed sort of realized that his boyfriend always did seem to hide his backside from him, and Reed wanted to punch himself for not realizing sooner. Maybe if he had brought something up, Kras could be the one telling him this story, not some rude doctor that hated him without even knowing anything about him. Then he felt the most powerful feeling of hate he's ever felt in his life when the doctor said Kras was faking what him and Reed had. The tears were still flowing, but now they had turned from sad to just pure anger.

Reed had flinched only a little when Kras started yelling, but only because he had never heard him lose control like that before. He felt that his anger was totally justifiable though. When he saw Kras heading for the door he finally somewhat found his voice. "Kras! Wait!" He took a step forward then froze, not knowing what to do next. he stared at the door for a few moments, letting the tears fall openly down his face. He looked up at Andrei and clung to his arm like a lifeline.

He quickly wiped his eyes and turned to face the doctor again, pure rage written all over his face. "Who do you think you are, coming here and spilling someone else's secrets?" He looked to Ivan, still glaring a little. "And I'm sorry sir, but letting him in here was possibly the worst decision ever. I know you were just trying to help, but I honestly think you made it worse." He turned his glare back to the doctor, and spoke with so much venom in his voice that he hardly could tell it was him. "Now you've made it obvious that you don't approve of me, and whatever, that's fine. But how dare you say something that's obviously going to make Kras feel worse. And your little bit about Kras not being able to tell anyone that he loved them, well he tells me all the time and I tell him just as much. Believe me, there's nothing 'fake' about our love. You're just a pretentious asshole that wouldn't know what real love looked like if it came up and hit you in the face. But just let me give you a little insight into how real love works, okay? Yes, Kras did not tell me this version of the story, but that doesn't mean that he wouldn't have eventually. When you truly love someone, you don't keep secrets. He would have eventually told me himself, when he was ready. Whether it be five months from now, or five years. But instead, you forced it out of him. Now I may not be some fancy doctor with a degree in pretending to know what's best for someone, but I'm pretty sure forcing someone to do something they don't want to do is not a good therapy method. And don't even bother with your fake apology. We all know you won't mean it. Just stay away from him from now on, I'm all the therapy he'll ever need."

At this point Reed turned to look at Andrei, who he really didn't even know, with a quivering lip. His voice had gotten a lot smaller and he was still clinging to the other man's wrist. "Please take me to him."
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova June 7th 2011, 2:21 pm

[Well oh snap. *applauds Reed and his awesomeness*]

Everyone in the room was a bit surprised when Reed started going off too, but it was understandable why he did it. Ivan flinched when Reed told him he had just made things worse. So much for trying to make things better with his son.
The doctor barely moved the entire time Reed was yelling at him. After all, he was used to people yelling. It happened all the time from patients. "Hm, vell, you do your best vith that. But don't forget how easy it is to speak, to say things ve don't mean or don't think ve deserve just because ve know other people vant to hear it. And you're right," the doctor took a step closer to Reed, which led to Andrei's grip tightening on Reed's hand, "I don't approve of you or your...relationship." he spat angrily. "It's gross, and vill do nothing to help this family. Then again this family's already sunk pretty low on the pureblood charts anyvay, considering it's even let a werevolf stick around-"
There was a sickening crunch as Ivan's fist came out of nowhere and made contact with the doctor's nose. "You leave my brother out of this. Our family is probably von of the best around because ve don't judge others. No matter vot their condition, who they love, or anything else that may put a mark against them in regular society. Now get out of my house!" And with that he grabbed the gaping doctor, who's nose was bleeding quite a bit by now and was at an odd, crooked angle, by the shoulder and practically tossed him out the door.
Then Ivan turned back to Reed and a choked sob escaped his lips. "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry, Reed. I never meant for this to happen, believe me."
Andrei led Reed to the door and placed a comforting hand on Ivan's shoulder. "Come vith us, Ivan. Kras is going to need all the support he can get right now, and I know no matter vot he just said he still loves you."
Ivan nodded silently and followed Andrei as he led Reed out to his shiny red car to drive off.

~/~/~/~/~

Kras had left his father's house in quite a rush. His vision was blurry as he drove and he had to pull over once or twice to try and clear his eyes. He felt physically ill, anger fear and sadness were all mixing in his stomach and it wasn't making him feel very good at all. Making a quick stop at his apartment, he grabbed a letter from his desk drawer and stuffed it in his pocket. Then he went and got into the black car instead of the yellow and zoomed off again.

It wasn't long till he reached the cemetery. He had been here so many times he knew the place like the back of his hand. Instead of parking in the parking lot he continued right into the grass. Unsure of why he did it but not even caring one bit, he suddenly hit the gas hard driving right into a tree, bracing himself as the impact sent the front windshield shattering glass down upon him. Little tiny cuts scratched up his arms and a bigger piece cut into his forehead, but he didn't care. He just opened the car door and slid out, looking over to the front to access the damage. The tree had made a lovely indent in the front of the black car. Ah well. His body ached from the impact but he walked off anyway, heading in a familiar direction.

The headstone was weather worn but still legible considering it wasn't even over ten years old yet. Liv's name was on the front and there were flowers along the bottom along the ground. A weather resistant box was attached to the back, padlocked. Kras took the key from his pocket - he had never told anyone that he carried the key with him everywhere he went - and unlocked the box. Inside were over fifty some letters. Each addressed to Liv from Kras. He pulled the newest letter from his pocket and placed it gently in the box before sliding down onto the ground, leaning back against the stone and closing his eyes.

Now he would just wait.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson June 7th 2011, 7:09 pm

[No-one messes with his man! *finger snaps in a z formation*]

Reed was practically shaking with rage at this point. He was about to go off on the doctor again, but that was rendered unnecessary by Ivan punching the man in the face. Reed was a little surprised by the anger he felt from the doctor dissing Kras' family, almost as if it were his own family. He was actually smiling when Ivan literally threw the ignorant man out of the house, and followed Andrei to the front door. Ivan looked miserable and Reed hated when people were sad. He stepped forward and wrapped his arms around the man's waist, not sure if he was trying to comfort Ivan or if he was trying to be comforted himself. He pulled back quickly and held Ivan's hand as they made their way towards Andrei's car. Reed almost felt physically sick right now. Now that he didn't have focusing on yelling at the doctor to keep his mind occupied, stupid scenarios were running through his head. He knew Kras shouldn't have been driving in his condition and Reed was praying to anything that his boyfriend was okay. The only thing he wanted in the entire world right now was to see Kras. See Kras and tell him how much he loved him. That Reed would always be there for him, no matter what, and that he was going to do everything in his power to make Kras happy. That's what his life was truly about, he realized. He suddenly felt that he was put on this earth to tell that gorgeous man how much he loved him, and how beautiful he was. It really was Reed's job to be there for Kras when he fell apart, his job to put the pieces back together. It all made complete sense to him now and he needed to see his boyfriend to tell him that he was not going anywhere, ever.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova June 8th 2011, 12:45 am

[*giggles* I can picture Reed doing that too...]

Andrei drove only a bit over the speed limit - knowing that anything bad happening to themselves right now wasn't going to help Kras. Ivan had been silent since Reed had hugged him and they left the house. "Reed," Andrei spoke softly as he drove, "there's a first aid kit inside the glove box there. I have a feeling ve're going to need it. Not to alarm you or anything...it's just, vell, Kras gets really upset ven that whole topic gets brought up and has a tendency to do reckless things." He didn't elaborate on what reckless things his best friend did. Knowing that they were just reckless things was enough for Reed to hear. Andrei sighed and clutched the steering wheel tighter; his hands were shaking from anger at the doctor and fear for his friend's well being. "I vos there. I'm not sure if Kras has ever mentioned me - he doesn't like to talk about things or people that he misses cause it makes him more homesick - but ve've been friends since ve vere five and seven. And I vos there that day in the park. I vos the first to run and get help ven I noticed neither he nor Liv had made an appearance in a vhile...and I vos the first von Kras spoke to after they got him out. His leg vos all swollen and bleeding but he refused to get into the ambulance because...because that meant he had to let go of Liv. I managed to pry him avay but it hurt me to do so. Those two loved each other. They vere the best of friends, even more so than I vos vith Kras. I can't imagine..." he trailed off, biting his lip as he focused on the road in front of them.

Eventually he turned down an old lane and a cemetery came into view. Just ahead of them vos Kras' black car. "Shit." Andrei swore as he took in the way the car was run into the tree. Ivan swore in Bulgarian and was only slightly relieved when they parked next to the wrecked vehicle and could see that Kras was not in the car - the door was hanging wide open. Before Reed could jump out, Andrei grabbed his arm and gave him a long look. "Reed...Kras loves you. I can tell. And I'll admit I'm even jealous of how much he loves you, because he'll never be able to return how strong my love is for him. Don't you tell him that. It's not something I need him to feel guilty about, because he vill feel guilty about it just enough for it to bother him for a long time. Vot happened back at his father's house...it probably messed up a lot of the recovering Kras has been doing over the past few years and the only vay things are going to get any better is if he has you. It's up to you to see things turn out right. If you don't...I don't think even I can save him." And that scared him a lot.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson June 8th 2011, 1:05 am

[BRB SOBBING. *huggles and clings to Kras forever*]

Reed hardly heard when Andrei spoke to him and felt the tears start to run down his face again when Kras' friend told him he may need a first aide kit. He didn't remember telling his body to do so, but he was reaching over to search inside the glove box. He pulled the kit onto his lap and clung to it tightly, praying he wouldn't need to use it. He listened as Andrei told more of the story, unable to react in anyway any more. He just needed to see that Kras was okay, that's all he needed right now. Reed let out a strangled sob when he saw Kras' old car smashed into a tree and his breathing picked up as he feared the worst.

As soon as they were parked and saw the car was empty, Reed was ready to fling himself out of the car to find Kras but was stopped by Andrei. He stared back with wide, terrified eyes and barely heard what the other boy said. He did hear the part about this being up to him and he nodded once before tearing his arm away and scrambling as fast as he could out of the car, still clinging the first aide kit. Once he had his footing, he started sprinting towards the cemetery, stumbling only a little. His heart stopped for a moment when he finally spotted Kras leaning against a grave stone.

Reed let out a brief sigh of relief then ran over to where Kras was sitting, slowing up when he was a couple paces away. He was alright for the most part, some small scratches and a gash on his forehead, but otherwise okay. He knelt down and tentatively reached a hand out to his boyfriend. "K-Kras?" He was still crying, but with relief now. He placed his hand on top of Kras' and prayed he wouldn't flinch away. He swallowed hard and wipe under his eyes as he waited for Kras to respond.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova June 8th 2011, 1:34 am

Kras' eyes were closed as he had his head tilted back against the gravestone. He hadn't heard the car approach, but he did hear footsteps as someone ran in his direction. His eyes didn't open until he heard Reed say his name. Honestly he wasn't really aware of his surroundings by this point. Hearing Reed's voice grounded him, placed him somewhere, brought him back to a sense of consciousness. He tilted his head back down and looked blankly at Reed. God, the boy in front of him was beautiful. Absolutely stunning. And Kras didn't deserve him, but he wanted him so badly that he would force himself to say he deserved him just so it might at least feel okay. It was funny how just one bad scene like the one back at his father's house could ruin all the hard work he had put into making himself feel better over the past few years. Yet here was this beautiful creature in front of him who's presence already had him feeling slightly better. Maybe things would be alright. Maybe he would be allowed to think it's alright to let Reed love him so much, which was what he wanted. He wanted Reed to love him, and Kras had never lied once when he told Reed he loved him as well. Without a word, Kras grasped Reed's hand tightly and tugged him close, resting Reed's head upon his chest. The gash on his head was still bleeding quite a bit and he was trying his best to make sure no blood got on Reed's clothes. The sight of the blood and the smell of it was making him dizzier than the actual fact that he was losing blood.

Andrei and Ivan made it to the gravestone just as Kras was pulling Reed against him. Both sighed in relief when they saw Kras was alright, minus the fact that he had quite a few tiny cuts on his arms and face and an even bigger gash on his forehead. All of those vould be easily treatable. Ivan hung back nervously a few steps away from Kras to watch as Andrei sat down beside his best friend and grabbed the first aid kit from next to Reed. Silently he got out a small towel that was inside the kit and reached over to gently start wiping the blood away from Kras' face. The gash was a bit big though and kept bleeding so he reached back into the kit and got a bottle of gel that he started dabbing along the edge of the gash. Kras hissed when it stung and flinched away from Andrei's touch, letting go of Reed in the process. "Hey, come on now. If you're going to do something stupid like driving into a tree and getting hurt then you'll have to deal vith a little stinging vhile ve patch you up." Andrei berated softly. "It's like the roof jumping incident all over again." Kras sighed and went back to where he had been again, still not letting go of Reed's hand. He couldn't make eye contact with either of them, nor his father. "Good. Here," Andrei handed Reed another bottle of gel from the kit, "can you lightly rub this over the little cuts on his arms and face? I'll take care of the big gash. Might have to stitch it up. He's had vorse though so I think he'll live vithout anything to numb it."
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson June 8th 2011, 1:49 am

Reed started crying again when Kras pulled him close. He had lost his voice after yelling at the doctor, but now it all came flooding out. "Oh Kras! I'm so happy you're okay. I'm sorry that happened. I love you okay, I love you no matter what and don't you ever scare me like that again." He laughed a little nervously ans clung to Kras like he would disappear if he let go. He could hear that Ivan and Andrei had arrived as well, and heard Andrei pick up the first aide kit and move to clean up Kras' forehead. Reed moved away after Kras hissed, and wanted to give Andrei some room to work. He grabbed the other bottle of gel stuff and held one of Kras' arms, looking him in the eye the whole time and wanting to tell him how much he loved him. He felt a little weird though, after vaguely remembering what Andrei had told him in the car. He didn't like the sound of Kras having to be in pain, and Reed knew how painful stitches could be without anything to numb it. "Isn't there a healing spell you can use? I only know one for minor cuts, and I can't do magic outside school anyways." He bit his lip anxiously and reached out to stroke Kras cheek gently once, before he started applying the gel stuff to the cuts on his arm.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova June 8th 2011, 2:05 am

Kras was ashamed for having made Reed worried and scared. He felt like he had just failed again. It kept happening. He kept failing people. As much as he tried to be the best friend he could be to everyone around him it just wasn't enough. And he had probably failed at being a good son as well. "I'm sorry." he whispered quietly. Not just to Reed, but to Andrei, his father, and even Liv as well. He could never apologize enough to her, even though she was no longer around to hear him do so.

"You're right." Andrei responded to Reed, pulling his hand back from Kras' forehead. "I should probably use some sort of spell to numb the skin-" Kras reached up and grabbed his hand, shaking his head. "No. Just do it. I'll be fine. Reed's here. I'll be fine." he repeated, clutching Reed's hand desperately. Andrei gave Kras a concerned look but then shrugged, giving in. Kras had made up his mind. There was nothing Andrei could do to change it. "Alright...just...take deep breaths, okay? I'll try to finish up as quickly as possible." He moved his hand back in again and started on the stitches. Kras whimpered at the pain and gripped Reed's hand tighter, biting his lip hard.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson June 8th 2011, 2:14 am

Reed stopped what he was doing to hopefully help distract Kras after he refused to be numbed. He rubbed the back of Kras' hand and whispered to him. "I'm here baby." The name had always been so soothing to Reed, and he hoped it would have the same effect on Kras as well. "I'm here and I'm not going anywhere, kay?" He tried to smile, but it felt a little strained. He looked to Andrei, willing him to hurry so Kras didn't have to be in anymore pain. He glanced over his shoulder to look at Ivan, who seemed to just be stunned into silence or something. Reed wanted to apologize for earlier, he had no right to go off on Ivan like that and he actually felt really bad about it.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova June 8th 2011, 2:46 am

Kras smiled gratefully at Reed. "I know, baby. I know. Thank you." He had to admit, it did feel nice when Reed called him that. He closed his eyes, focusing on Reed's presence the entire time.
Andrei knew Reed wanted him to hurry, but he had to at least take some time to make sure he did the best job possible. A slightly jealous look passed over his face after hearing the exchange between his best friend and Reed, but he quickly covered it up as he worked to finish his task. He had lost his chance. All he could do was be happy for Reed and Kras that they had each other, and he was happy. They were great together. He just wished that...that maybe he could have had a chance to be happy with Kras as well.
Ivan didn't feel comfortable just standing there anymore. He moved to sit down next to Kras, taking his son's other hand and holding it tightly. Kras knew it was his father who was suddenly holding his hand. He was still mad at him, still angry that he would let the doctor give away his secret, but Kras couldn't blame his father. The main reason his father never knew how Kras was doing in regards to the incident was because Kras never told him. Their relationship was so messed up. Neither of them really knew the other, or trusted that they could tell the other what was really going on. That needed to change. They needed one another. Kras had failed at being the only thing keeping his parents together; he needed to at least not fail at being a good son to his parents separately. Especially his father, who cared more about his happiness and well being than his mother did.
Finally Andrei finished. "There, are patched up, Raz. Please don't do that again..." he quietly pleaded of his best friend.
"I von't. I promise, Drei." Kras replied, apologetically.
A light rain was starting to fall and Kras shot up suddenly, going around to the other side of the gravestone and shutting the lid to the box of letters. "The key..damn it. I just had it." he looked frantically about, wondering where he might have dropped his key.
"Kras..?" Ivan asked, somewhat confused. Andrei had already started looking on the ground around the gravestone, shifting through the stones and grass. He knew what Kras was talking about.
"The key, dad. To Liv's box." Kras answered, letting out an exasperated sigh when his father still didn't seem to understand. "This von!" he pointed to the box that was attached to the back of the gravestone. "I write Liv letters all the time and lock them in here for her..." he probably shouldn't have explained. He knew Reed was smart. That he might get the connection now between how he wrote these letters to Liv, just like the stargirl's best friend had written her all those letters the years they all thought she was dead in the story he told Reed that night...the only difference being that he actually knew Liv was dead. She had fallen through that hole in the star and vould never be coming back, no matter what. "I alvays keep the key vith me. Alvays. And now I've lost it..." He let out a frustrated growl and glared at the ground like this was all it's fault.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson June 8th 2011, 3:07 am

Reed smiled a little more when Kras actually smiled at him. He held onto to Kras' hand tightly as he watched Andrei work. After all his injuries throughout the years, watching this hardly made hims squeamish anymore. He smiled even more when Ivan sat on Kras' other side and took his son's hand. Finally, Andrei was finished and Kras promised never to do that again, Reed let out a sigh of relief. He jumped a little when Kras was suddenly freaking out. He stood and held his hands up in the international sign for 'stop'. "Woah Kras, calm down. If you just had it, it's bound to be around here. We'll find it okay?" He reached forward and squeezed Kras' hand once before dropping to his knees to start looking for the key. He had a sudden memory from what felt like a lifetime ago. A story Kras had once told Reed as they were falling asleep. At the time, Reed had thought that Kras was just making the story up as he went, but it all made sense now. Kras wrote the letters to Liv, just as the stargirl's best friend wrote to her. He looked up at Kras with a sad expression before resuming his search for the key. He was becoming a little desperate when no one seemed to be finding it yet.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova June 8th 2011, 3:25 am

Kras bit at his lip as he continued to search for the dropped key. He knew he had had it when he sat down. There was no way he'd just let it out of his site. Maybe it had slipped out of his hand when he had zoned off before his friend, boyfriend, and father had shown up. He missed Reed's sad look, his own gaze fixated on the wet grass. The ground was getting muddy and what if the key got buried under mud and rocks or something?

Andrei's hand was skimming along the grass when it bumped into the key. He wasn't about to admit that curiousity was getting the best of him when he looked up to see if any of the others were watching in his direction. None of them were so he quickly slipped the silver key into his pocket, quickly masking his guilty look. "No luck over here." The rain was getting rougher and Andrei was sincerely worried about Kras' condition. "Raz, you're going to get soaked and you need to rest. The blood loss is going to get to you and ve don't vant you to pass out right now. A gash and a few cuts are von thing, but how do ve know how long you vere in that car after hitting the tree? You could have gotten a concussion or something. Let me take you and Reed home. I promise I'll come back out then to continue looking for the key. I promise, Raz." He grabbed Kras' hand, giving him a desperate look.

Kras didn't want to go home. He wanted to continue searching for the key, but Andrei was right. He was dizzy and weak as it was. His body was aching slightly from the jarring impact and he would have to rest for a bit. "You're right..." he slumped forward, hugging his best friend tightly. "Please find it." Kras whispered in Andrei's ear. "I know you vill. Thank you for everything, Drei." When he pulled away, Andrei tried to discreetly wipe a tear from his eyes. "I'll find it, Raz. Promise." He reached his hand out and linked his pinky with Kras'. "Pinky swear."

That actually managed to draw a laugh from Kras as he squeezed his pinky with Andrei's. "Ve haven't made von of these in ages. I believe you, Drei. Thank you." Their hands dropped apart and Andrei led the way back to his car. Ivan decided it'd be best if he stood next to Kras to put an arm around him and hold him up since he was starting to sway a bit more due to blood loss. Ivan put Kras in the backseat and let Reed sit back there with him while he took the passenger seat up front. He trusted Reed to take care of Kras now, more so than anyone else - besides Andrei - whom he could trust. Kras leaned against Reed's shoulder, conscious enough to not put too much of his weight on his boyfriend. Andrei drove a bit slower now, not wanting to make any wild turns that might make Kras feel uncomfortable physically.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson June 8th 2011, 3:38 am

Reed felt a lump rise in his throat when he couldn't find the key, knowing it was important to Kras. He stood when Andrei spoke, agreeing wholeheartedly that Kras needed to get some rest. He didn't want to interrupt Kras and Andrei, but he was looking at Kras' best friend pleadingly, begging him to try his hardest to find the key. He sort of felt like a failure for not being able to find it, but he could see how much Kras trusted Andrei so Reed had to trust him too. He felt his heart soar when he heard Kras actually manage a laugh, making him smile a little brighter. Reed stood on the other side of Kras as they walked back to the car, holding onto his hand tightly and keeping his eyes on his boyfriend. He happily jumped into the back seat and rested his head against Kras' on his shoulder. He held Kras' hand in one of his while he brought the other hand up to stroke his boyfriend's cheek. He started humming softly, a song that was suddenly in his head and he decided he wanted to sing it to Kras once he was rested up better.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova June 8th 2011, 4:03 am

Of course Andrei felt a bit guilty about having hidden the key. He would definitely be returning it tonight. After all it was only one in the afternoon. Gave him plenty of time.
Kras kept zoning off the entire ride, but hearing Reed humming kept him from completely losing consciousness. His feelings were overwhelming him and silent tears slid down his face as he gripped Reed's hand tighter.
It wasn't soon before they reached Kras' apartment. Ivan opened the door for them so they could get out. Kras was about swaying where he stood and Andrei helped Kras into his apartment as Ivan held Reed back.

Ivan stood there for a few seconds, looking somewhat uncomfortable. Then he silently gave Reed a hug, tears sliding down his own face as he kissed the top of Reed's head. "I'm sorry. I must seem like a bad father to you now." he let go of Reed, slightly embarrassed. "I vant to thank you. You did vot neither I nor hardly anyvon else in my family or his group of friends could do - get Kras to really love someone. I know he loves his friends, but I know a lot of us never thought he vos going to actually love someone as much as he loves you. And I'm ashamed to admit that his mother and I vere probably a big cause of those thoughts. Instead of getting desperate and at least trying to force Kras to love us after that incident, ve left him alone. He didn't vant to hear anyvon say 'I love you' and he didn't vant to say it himself. So ve did vot he vanted and didn't say it. And as he grew up and finally started to seem like a happy kid again who made friends vith everyvon like he used to...vell, ve figured he vos doing just fine vithout us so ve still didn't make much effort to show him how much ve love him. I have to do all I can to change that now. I can honestly say I think you're the best thing that has ever happened to Kras since his cousin's death. Though I don't think it passes Galina's adoption by that much, but I'll let Kras tell you that part of the story." Ivan took a deep breath, smiling fondly down at Reed. "Please, ven you get in there, make sure he gets a lot of vater and maybe eat a little of something. Don't let him fall asleep until after that. I'll call later to check up on you both. I vos going to give you two your surprise today but I think I'll vait till tomorrow ven ve all go to the park before you leave."
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson June 8th 2011, 4:23 am

Reed wanted to cry when he felt that Kras was crying, but he wanted to be strong for his boyfriend. He turned his head a little and placed a soft kiss on Kras' forehead and murmured a soft "I love you." He looked out the window when the car stopped, realizing they were back at Kras' apartment. He slid out of the car and made sure Kras made it out okay too. He made to follow Andrei and help Kras inside, but found himself stopped by Ivan. Reed looked up in concern before he was suddenly being hugged while the Bulgarian cried. He patted his back awkwardly and tried to speak in a sincere voice. "Hey. It's okay. I don't think you're a bad father at all, quite the opposite really. I'm sorry for going off back at the house, that was...really unusual for me." Actually he really had never yelled at another person before in his life. "There really isn't a need to thank me. I want to be here for Kras. Please don't put any blame on yourself. I can't imagine going through what your family has gone through. It's a horrible tragedy and it's bound to put a strain on even the strongest of people. Nobody is perfect, and I bet every parent as a list of things they wish they could change about their relationship with their children. You still have that opportunity to change your relationship with Kras. He loves you very much." Reed smiled and hugged Ivan around the waist again. "Don't worry sir, I'll take good care of your son. I promise." The way he made the promise was as if he was telling Ivan he was making that promise for forever.

Reed smiled up at Ivan then turned and quickly headed to Kras' door. Once he reached the right apartment, Reed gave a quick knock to let the two friends know he was coming in. He obviously knew that Andrei had feelings for Kras, but Reed had learned his lesson before. He wasn't going to be the jealous type ever again, and if the two of them needed some time together, Reed would respect that. He cracked the door a little and popped his head in cautiously. "Is it okay to come in?"
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova June 8th 2011, 2:20 pm

When he heard the way Reed made that promise, Ivan smiled. His son's boyfriend had grown on him. He was definitely going to be keeping his fingers crossed that Kras and Reed stayed together forever. He thanked Reed again then waited in the car as Reed went into the apartment.

The quick knock Reed made wasn't heard over the rather loud voices that were coming from inside. They didn't even notice when Reed stuck his head in. "Don't ever ever do that again, Kras." Andrei was saying rather forcefully and angrily at Kras. They were both sitting on the couch where Kras had decided to collapse instead of making it to his bedroom. Andrei was sitting on the edge of the couch next to Kras' stomach so he didn't have to sit down near his feet.
"I'm sorry.." Kras apologized softly.
"God, you know how much ve vorry about you? Yes, your friends from Durmstrang all really do vorry about you. At least the vons who grew up vith us and knew vot happened. Ve care about you. And doing something like that again." Andrei grabbed Kras' hand tightly, as if he let go something terrible would happen to his best friend again. "Ve care about you. Ve love you. So please..just don't do that. I get scared for you too, you know." he added quietly. "And I get sad still thinking about vot happened. Just...you have Reed now, Kras. And he cares about you a lot. You can't do things like that ever again. It's not fair to him. Now get some rest and I'll go find that key." he leaned forward and hugged Kras the best he could, pressing his forehead into Kras' shoulder. Mumbling a few quiet words in Bulgarian, Andrei then sat up after kissing Kras' forehead gently. He stood up from the couch and finally saw Reed. "Hey, Reed. I'm going to go get a glass of vater for him. He von't move from there so just try to get him to rest at least." Andrei walked off towards the kitchen and came back only a few seconds later with a glass of water and some crackers. "He should eat something too. I wrote my number down on a piece of paper in the kitchen. Call me if anything goes wrong." And with that he turned and left, not wanting to cry in front of Kras. He figured Reed would know how to use the phone. Honestly he didn't think Kras even knew there was a phone in his kitchen, because Kras never looked for one. Only one of his relatives really had one besides his parents and generally everyone just wrote to each other so phones weren't necessarily needed. Ah well. At least it was there.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson June 8th 2011, 7:16 pm

Reed felt a little awkward, wondering if he should just step outside while to two friends talk, but something kept him frozen by the door. He kind of wanted to tell Andrei that he may be making Kras feel worse right now, but he was agreeing with what he said. Reed hated that feeling he had earlier, wondering if Kras was okay or not and knew it must suck for his friends that live so far away. So he stayed silent and let Andrei finish talking, feeling only the tiniest hint of jealousy but he pushed that away. When Andrei finally noticed Reed standing there, Reed blushed a little and went to sit by Kras' side. He sat down in the same spot Andrei had been sitting and took Kras' hand. "Hey baby." He did his best to smile as he reached over to stroke Kras' cheek again. Andrei returned with the water and crackers and Reed took them. "Okay. I'll call if anything comes up. Please find that key. And, thank you. For, well, just thank you." There were so many things Reed wanted to thank Andrei for, but it would have to wait for now. He watched Andrei go and turned back to Kras, setting the water and crackers down for a moment so he could lean over and press a light kiss on Kras' lips. "I love you. How are you feeling? Do you want me to make you something to eat?" He reached over and picked up the water again, handing it to Kras. "Here, drink this."
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova June 9th 2011, 1:08 am

Kras had remained silent since Andrei finished talking. He knew his friend was right. It was just so hard; every time something went wrong it made him feel like he had failed everyone involved. And then he felt like he should punish himself for it. He had been getting better at it though. Better at not feeling that way. And for some reason it was just so much easier when he was with Reed. But now he felt just like he had those days after Liv's death and hearing Reed say he loved him made him flinch slightly. That made him feel even worse because he loved Reed. He knew he loved him. And that word that so easily flowed from his lips just this morning was now struggling to do so. It made him feel like he had failed again. Kras ignored the glass of water Reed held out to him, knowing he should drink it. Instead he set the glass aside and just pulled Reed close to him, burying his face in his boyfriend's curls and taking a deep breath. He was feeling so sleepy and dizzy. Maybe a little nap wouldn't hurt. Not on this couch though. His whole body ached from the impact of the accident and this couch just wasn't comfortable enough. "I'm going...my room." He sat up quickly, the room spinning the moment he did so causing him to instantly regret it. He was determined to make it to his own bed though, so he held onto Reed and stood. Keeping a hold on Reed the entire time, Kras slowly made his way to his room, biting his lip against the pain it was causing him to walk. Stupid tree. Stupid car. Stupid day in general. He was stupid. They made it to his room and he slowly sank down onto the bed, tugging Reed down with him. Then he curled up and closed his eyes, still holding onto Reed, and making sure he was resting the side of his head that didn't have the huge gash on the pillow. "I'm going to go to sleep now..." he spoke quietly, "just...vake me up before four." He started to drift off.

Andrei had left the apartment, still managing to hold himself together. He went over to the next apartment over and knocked on the door. Ava opened it and gave him a surprised look. "Andrei? I haven't seen you in ages. Everything okay?"
"Yeah...vell, no. Kras vos in a little car accident but vosn't too seriously hurt." He wasn't going to give Kras' neighbor too many details. "He's at home now and Reed's vatching over him. I might not be able to make it over until quite a bit later. Can you do me a favor and check up on them in a little bit?"
"Of course I can, hun." Ava replied, a very concerned look upon her face. "Vot exactly happened?"
"Oh...vell, somevon sped out of control and Kras sverved to get out of their vay and ran into a tree. Luckily it vos his old car he vos driving. I'm just afraid he might have gotten a concussion or something and is vorse off due to that and blood loss from the gash on his head. Ve got him all patched up and Reed should be getting him to drink and eat a little something."
"That sounds terrible...vell, I'm glad he has you and Reed to vatch over him. I promise I'll go check on them." She smiled.
"Thanks." Andrei smiled in return and then headed on off back to his car where Ivan was waiting. After reassuring Kras' father that everything would be alright, Andrei drove Ivan back home.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson June 9th 2011, 1:23 am

Reed didn't miss when Kras flinched a littler after he said he loved him, and he tried not to put to much thought into that, knowing it would just take a little time. Reed was about to protest when Kras set the water to the side and started to get up. "Okay, I'll help you." He held onto Kras as tightly as he could and helped Kras back to his bedroom. He laid next to Kras and took a deep breath. "Kras, I don't think you should sleep yet. And you need to drink and eat something, okay? You may have a concussion and I don't want you to go to sleep just yet if that's the case. Trust me, I've had plenty of concussions before. I know you're tired baby, but please just eat something? Then I promise I'll lay here with you all you want." He was looking at Kras with wide, concerned eyes. "And you don't have to talk about what happened if you don't want to, I'm not going to force you like that fu-" He cut himself off before the anger returned again. "But, if you do want to talk about it then I'm here. And if you don't want to think about it right now, then I can..Um," he thought for a moment but his mind was coming up blank. "well, I'm sure I can find a way to distract you for a while. Like, I could sing something! Or tell you a story. But you have to tell me what you want, okay?" Reed reached over and ran his fingers through Kras' hair.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova June 9th 2011, 1:31 am

"But I'm sleepy..." Kras whined quietly, clutching Reed closer. He tensed when Reed mentioned talking about what had all just happened. He wasn't ready just yet. "Oooh...singing vould be nice. I like hearing you sing." he wondered if Reed wouldn't notice if he drifted off for a little bit while singing. He could be sneaky about it...honestly that's all he wanted to do right now. Sleep. "Please, baby? I vant to hear you sing."
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 22  Next