Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Svetkova house & Kras' apartment

5 posters

Page 13 of 22 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 22  Next

Go down

The Svetkova house & Kras' apartment - Page 13 Empty Re: The Svetkova house & Kras' apartment

Post  Krasimir Svetkova July 2nd 2011, 10:54 pm

"Oooh!!! That Alice in Wonderland story sounds good!" Kras flailed. "Talking flowers and cats?" He looked rather excited about that idea. It sounded like a topsy turvy story. "I like the thought of that." Kras grinned and kissed the top of Reed's head. "I've actually heard about that Ariel character. The Little Mermaid, right? I'm not sure if your Disney version is like the original story though...that von vos kind of depressing. Not much of a happy ending."
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

The Svetkova house & Kras' apartment - Page 13 Empty Re: The Svetkova house & Kras' apartment

Post  Reed Dawson July 2nd 2011, 11:13 pm

Reed bounced a little more. "Yes! The Little Mermaid! Wait, I don't think I know the other story. How is it not a happy ending? What happens? Does she not get to be with the Prince in the end?" That would be a pretty sad story if she wasn't allowed to be with the person she loves. "I can't believe I didn't know there was a whole other story."
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

http://gayguyshpandglee.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova July 2nd 2011, 11:29 pm

[I didn't even know the original story myself until a few years ago... XD
*totally copy and pasted half this post cause she didn't feel like changing everything into her own words...*
*is lazy sometimes*]

"Yeah...vell...actually, it does sort of have a happy ending, but it's sad cause she doesn't get to be vith the prince in the end." Kras told him. "I still remember the whole story; I'll tell it to you. Basically...it starts pretty much the same, the little mermaid finally gets to go to the surface and sees the prince on the boat. And she rescues him from the storm. She stays vith him until a girl from a nearby temple finds him. The prince never sees the mermaid though. Then the Little Mermaid asks her grandmother vhether humans can live forever if they do not drown. The grandmother explains that humans have a much shorter lifespan than merfolk's 300 years, but that ven mermaids die they turn to sea foam and cease to exist, vhile humans have an eternal soul that lives on in Heaven. The Little Mermaid, longing for the prince and an eternal soul, eventually visits the Sea Vitch, who sells her a potion that gives her legs, in exchange for her tongue - since she had the best voice in the entire vorld. The Sea Vitch varns, however, that vonce she becomes a human, she vill never be able to return to the sea. Drinking the potion vill make her feel as if a sword is being passed through her, yet vhen she recovers she vill have two beautiful legs, and vill be able to dance like no human has ever danced before. However, it vill constantly feel like she is valking on sharp swords, and her feet vill bleed most terribly. In addition, she vill only get a soul if she finds true love's kiss and if the prince loves her and marries her, for then a part of his soul vill flow into her. Othervise, at dawn on the first day after he marries another voman, the Little Mermaid vill die brokenhearted and disintegrate into sea foam. The Little Mermaid drinks the potion and meets the prince, who is attracted to her beauty and grace even though she is mute. Most of all he likes to see her dance, and she dances for him despite her excruciating pain. Ven the prince's father orders his son to marry the neighboring king's daughter, the prince tells the Little Mermaid he vill not, because he does not love the princess. He goes on to say he can only love the young woman from the temple, who he believes rescued him. It turns out that the princess is the temple girl, who had been sent to the temple to be educated. The prince loves her and the vedding is announced. The prince and princess marry, and the Little Mermaid's heart breaks. She thinks of all that she has given up and of all the pain she has suffered. She despairs, thinking of the death that avaits her, but before dawn, her sisters bring her a knife that the Sea Vitch has given them in exchange for their long hair. If the Little Mermaid slays the prince vith the knife and lets his blood drip on her feet, she vill become a mermaid again, all her suffering vill end and she will live out her full life. The Little Mermaid cannot bring herself to kill the sleeping prince lying vith his bride and, as dawn breaks, throws herself into the sea. Her body dissolves into foam, but instead of ceasing to exist, she feels the varmth of the sun; she has turned into a spirit, a daughter of the air. The other daughters of the air tell her she has become like them because she strove vith all her heart to gain an eternal soul. She vill earn her own soul by doing good deeds, and she vill eventually rise up into the kingdom of God." Kras finished. "So...it's not entirely sad, but in a vay it is because she never got to be vith the man she loved."
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson July 2nd 2011, 11:46 pm

[*would have done the same* I didn't know that story either! Weird...]

Reed listens to the story, feeling a little sad. When it was finished he held onto Kras a little tighter. "That is really sad. I mean, I'm glad she sort of got what she wanted with the eternal soul. I think, well I know actually, that I'd rather be with the person I love. It's sad that the Prince chose the other girl. If only he could have known that The Little Mermaid was the one that actually saved him. Poor Ariel. Yes, I think I like the Disney version a bit better. She gets to be with who she loves, and doesn't have to be in pain either." He nodded a little.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova July 3rd 2011, 12:24 am

[My nana got the book for me and my sis that had the original story in it. I first read it and was like 'o.O? wait...what?' hahaha]

"I'd rather be vith the person I love too." Kras smiled, hugging Reed tightly. "I suppose if you like the happier stories then, yeah, the Disney version vould be a lot better. Plus it's better for the little kids." He sighed happily, glad to be here with Reed. "Hm, I suppose ve should head on over to our last stop now, since it's getting late. Are you ready to go?"
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson July 3rd 2011, 12:30 am

Reed sighed too, looking out at the bay once more, he really was going to miss this place. "Yeah. I suppose you're right. I'm not looking forward to leaving, but we should. Plus the thought of apparrating again is just.." He trailed off with a slight shudder. He pulled back a little and held Kras' hand. "Where's our last stop then?"
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova July 3rd 2011, 12:51 am

"I vish ve could stay longer too." Kras sighed, squeezing Reed's hand. "And sorry about the apparating. Hopefully it'll get better for you vonce you get more used to it." He grinned. "And I think you already have an idea vhere our last stop is." Kras smiled softly before tugging Reed's hand and leading him back to the car. And of course he opened the door for Reed, before he got into his side of the car, since he was still allowed to do that at least.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson July 3rd 2011, 12:53 am

Reed sighed. "I know it will get better, I'm just being a baby. And yeah, I think I may know where we're going." He smiled up at Kras then got into the car, putting on his seat belt while he waited for Kras to get in. "Maybe I should actually watch the scenery this time? Instead of watching you. But I like watching you, so I will probably do that." And true to his word, Reed fixed his gaze on Kras.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova July 4th 2011, 3:34 am

"It vill get better, it vill. And hopefully you don't throw up like I did before." Kras chuckled, glancing over at Reed real quickly before getting his gaze back to the road as he drove off. "I rather like it ven you vatch me...so, you can do that all you'd like. Don't vorry; you'll have plenty of time to look at the scenery the next time ve're here. I'd vatch you too, but I haven't charmed this car yet to be able to drive vithout me doing anything. Andrei does that vith his cars, just cause he likes to go out late some nights and gets too drunk to drive himself. So the car can drive him home." He laughed.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson July 4th 2011, 3:49 am

Reed smiled shyly when Kras looked over. "Well I'm glad you like it because I don't intend on stopping like, ever." Then he laughed at the story about Andrei. "Well, I guess that's the smart thing to do. Wouldn't want him getting in an accident ever. I think I like your reason for charming your car a little better though." And maybe then Reed could sit himself on the center console and cuddle next to Kras.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova July 4th 2011, 4:03 am

Kras was thinking along the same lines...heck, they could even chill in the backseat together. "Vell, maybe some day I'll just have to charm my car for us." He grinned at Reed, winking.

It wasn't long before the drive was over and they reached the cemetery. Kras' black car was gone. Parked nearby the tree was a shiny red car. Andrei was leaning against the side of his car waiting for them.
Kras had to remind himself he wasn't allowed to open the door for Reed anymore...though he really really really wanted to. So he got out and stood there, waiting for Reed to get out, and waving to his best friend who was coming over to meet them. "Hey, Andrei!"

"Hello, Kras. How'd it go at your mother's?" Andrei asked as he reached the yellow car and stood next to Kras. Upon seeing the look that went across Kras' face Andrei frowned, biting his lip. "Not so vell, huh?"

"No..." Kras shook his head, taking Reed's hand after he got out of the car, "but it's okay, because now she and I both know vhere ve stand and if that's the vay things have to be then that's the vay they have to be."

Andrei looked over at Reed and saw the red mark that was still there on Reed's face. It didn't take much for him to figure out what might have happened and he frowned. "Vell...I'm sorry things had to turn out that vay, but at least you stood up to her. It's about time. It's your life, Raz, you need to take control of it for yourself."
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson July 4th 2011, 4:43 am

Reed felt himself blush when Kras winked, then he smiled when he saw where they were. He got out of the car on his own and waved to Andrei with a happy smile. "Hey Andrei!" He frowned and grabbed Kras' hand when the visit to his mother was brought up. "I agree with Andrei. I'm glad you stood up to her. Maybe you can help me do the same sometime."

[Sorry, baby has an upset tummy and won't stay asleep]
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova July 4th 2011, 1:20 pm

"You know I'll help you vith anything." Kras smiled down at Reed. "Now let's go over before Drei vants to vomit at how mushy ve'll probably end up being." He chuckled. Andrei wrinkled his nose and nodded in agreement. No way did he need to see all that. Especially considering his own feelings.

They made their way over to Liv's grave and Kras tested the ground to make sure it was dry before he just plopped right on down right in front of it. "I feel kind of bad...it vos her eighteenth birthday yesterday and usually on her birthday I bring her a letter and some flowers. I got the letter part but other than that all I brought vos drama." He sighed.

Andrei smiled softly down at his friend and lightly touched Kras' shoulder before pulling his wand out and pointing it at the gravestone. Soon there were pretty daisies all over the grave and a little 'happy birthday' sign. Sure it might seem weird to put a happy birthday sign up for someone who was dead, but Kras liked doing that sort of thing so Andrei would make sure it was there.

"Oh..." Kras smiled when he saw what Andrei was doing, "it's so pretty! Thank you, Drei." He reached up to grab Andrei's hand, squeezing it tightly.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson July 4th 2011, 8:52 pm

Reed gave Andrei a guilty smile before following after Kras towards Liv's grave. He didn't really know what to say so he mostly just stayed silent and stayed close to Kras. When his boyfriend sat, Reed knelt next to him and put his hand on Kras' shoulder. After Andrei produced the flowers and sign, Reed smiled at the headstone. He wondered if he should give the two friends a little time alone, since he never knew Liv and he didn't want to intrude on anything.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova July 6th 2011, 4:06 am

[aaaack, got distracted by Star Trek...Spock just died. Sad face. Sad]

Andrei sat down next to Kras and rested his head against Kras' shoulder. Kras smiled softly and placed his arm around his best friend's shoulders, reaching over with his other hand to hold tightly to Reed's. He didn't want Reed to go anywhere right now.
"She vos such a sweetheart." Kras commented quietly, Andrei nodding in agreement. "I guess...I don't know. I still vish sometimes it hadn't been her, and instead it vos..." Kras didn't finish that statement, knowing it would be upsetting to both Andrei and Reed. "but there's nothing that can be done to change things now." He opened his mouth as if to say more but then closed it again, just staring down at the grass right at the base of the tombstone.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson July 6th 2011, 4:17 am

[Awwww Spock Sad ]

Reed held Kras' hand tightly and whispered quietly "I wish I could have known her." He continued to just hold onto Kras' hand, just letting him know that Reed was here. He placed his free hand on top of Liv's headstone and just let it rest there.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova July 7th 2011, 3:21 am

Kras squeezed Reed's hand tightly and smiled softly. It meant a lot to him that Reed really seemed to like Liv and wanted to meet her, even if she wasn't alive anymore. "She vould have liked you." He told Reed quietly.

Andrei turned his head to look over at Reed and up at Kras. "You guys should come visit again soon, you know? Cause I miss Raz ven he isn't here. And I really liked meeting you, Reed." He really meant it too. Even if he was slightly...well, a lot jealous of Reed. It was nice meeting the younger boy.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson July 7th 2011, 3:27 am

[My phone decided to stop working -___- *not amused*]

Reed smiled when Kras said Liv would like him, that made him feel all warm and happy. Then he nodded at Andrei. "I want to come back real soon. I really love it here. I really liked meeting you too. I mean it. I'm not just saying that because said it." He did feel a little bad, knowing Andrei's feelings. He wondered if he should feel a bit more possessive of Kras, but he really genuinely did like Andrei.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova July 15th 2011, 10:29 am

Andrei grinned, then stood, stretching. "You definitely better stick around, Reed. Otherwise I'm taking my own chances." He winked, ignoring Kras' slightly confused look, then leaned down to grab both Kras and Reed's hands to pull them up. "I have to get going. I'm glad I got to see you both before you leave. Have a safe trip back, okay?" He hugged Kras tightly before letting go of him. "No splinching or anything like that. Painful. Don't need Kras losing his nose again."

"Hey! Ssssh!" Kras blushed and flailed a hand at Andrei, trying to shush him. Andrei just laughed, scooting over to hide behind Reed. "Don't tell him thaaaaat. It vos embarrassing!"

"You looked funny." Andrei laughed. Then he hugged Reed tightly too. "I'll see you two later. Maybe I'll come visit sometime."
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson July 15th 2011, 6:00 pm

Reed giggled a little when Andrei winked at him, and even more when Kras looked confused. He stood and frowned a little when Andrei said he had to leave, but knew they would have to part ways soon anyways. "Wait. You splinched your nose off?" He was trying to hide his amusement, because Kras was obviously embarrassed. Then he hugged Andrei and smiled at him, still not trying to laugh at Kras. "It really was nice meeting you Andrei. I'll see you again soon hopefully!"
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova July 15th 2011, 6:14 pm

"I think I may have some pictures from that incident actually-"
"Andrei!" Kras laughed, shoving his friend. "You vill not be showing anyvon any pictures you may have taken of that incident! Ve veren't even supposed to be trying to disapparate at that time." Then he shut his mouth and looked at Reed like 'oops..."
Andrei laughed, patting his friend on the back. "Don't vorry. I don't think Reed vill tell anyvon about our little endeavor to learn disapparating before ve vere old enough. Yeah, Reed, you should ask your boyfriend here about all the not so legal things ve used to either attempt or actually do back in the day." He laughed more at Kras' pouting face and then turned, waving farewell. "I'm off before Raz kills me. See you two!!!!" He walked off, heading towards his car.
"Bye, Drei!!! I'll write you!" Kras laughed, shaking his head. He was really hoping Reed would decide not to ask him about anything he may or may not have done with Andrei back at Durmstrang. It's not like they did a lot of potentially illegal things...just a few things here or there. And nothing too terrible. Kras really was a good kid who didn't like to break the rules a lot of the time.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson July 15th 2011, 6:32 pm

Reed couldn't hold it in anymore, he burst out laughing, mostly at the faces Kras would be making. Oh, he would definitely be asking about their little endeavors, there was no doubt about that. He waved good bye to Andrei while wiping tears away from his face. Once their friend was gone, Reed smiled up at Kras and looked at him expectantly. "Well? When do I get to hear these tales?" He giggled a little and reached over to grab Kras' hand.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova July 15th 2011, 6:35 pm

Kras' hope of Reed not asking about the stuff he and Andrei had done sort of died once he heard Reed laughing. "Hm...how about...never?" He laughed, squeezing Reed's hand. "I don't need you thinking I have a bad streak or something. Besides...it vos never anything super bad, I swear..."
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson July 15th 2011, 6:40 pm

Reed laughed even more then pouted. "Pleeeeeeeeaaaase? I'm just curious is all. It's not like I'm going to go running for the hills or something when you tell me." He smirked at Kras. "Besides, I need you to get me back to Hogwarts anyways." He winked then stepped closer and looked up at Kras all adorable. "Pleeasse tell me?" And cue the slow blink and innocent smile.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova July 15th 2011, 6:52 pm

Kras glared playfully down at Reed. "Oh, of course you just haaaaad to pull that move on me." He sniffed. "Fine. Honestly it vosn't all that bad. Ve really did try learning how to disapparate before ve vere legally old enough. Led to a few mishaps, but ve got it. Ven the time finally did come for us to be legally taught the instructor vos quite impressed by how quickly ve learned." Kras shrugged. "Other than that...vell, there vos several bouts of exploring the school at night past hours. Ve broke into the restricted section of our library a few times - mostly just to see vot sort of crazy hard spells ve could learn. And let me tell you, there are quite some dangerous vons ve learned. Not that ve'd use them, since neither of us approve of them. There vere some banned potions and such ve tried to make too. Andrei almost lost an eye von time cause von potion burnt everything it touched and some of it splashed up towards his face ven the cauldron melted. The nurse fixed his ear up but she almost didn't believe our story about some blast ended skrewts." Kras laughed. "So...really, it vosn't anything too bad. Ve never got caught. Luckily. Ve vere pretty good vith our cloaking spells. And for the record, mostly everything vos alvays Andrei's idea. I vos dragged along for a lot of the things."
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 22 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 22  Next