Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Svetkova house & Kras' apartment

5 posters

Page 3 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 22  Next

Go down

The Svetkova house & Kras' apartment - Page 3 Empty Re: The Svetkova house & Kras' apartment

Post  Reed Dawson June 6th 2011, 5:26 am

Reed waited for Galina to say something, but instead she kissed his cheek and Reed's face felt like it was going to split from smiling so wide. He blushed and gave her a little hug. "Bye Galina. See you soon." He giggled as he stood back up and continued to smile at Kras. "I am if you are." As much as Reed loved Kras' family, he couldn't wait to have a little alone time with his boyfriend. Plus, he was excited to see his apartment as well. "You do know how to drive right?"
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

http://gayguyshpandglee.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

The Svetkova house & Kras' apartment - Page 3 Empty Re: The Svetkova house & Kras' apartment

Post  Krasimir Svetkova June 6th 2011, 5:53 am

"Vot sort of question is that?" Kras laughed, leaning over and kissing the top of Reed's head. Which led to quite a bit of 'awwing' from family members. "Come on, you." He took Reed's hand and waved farewell to the rest of the family. It was sad to think he wouldn't get to see a lot of them again for a while, but at least he'd get to see most of them again Sunday. Right now his mind though was half on the fact that in only a short bit of time he'd get to be all alone in his apartment with Reed. Ivan came back from around the house and grinned, going over to give his son a quick hug. "See you tomorrow, Kras. The car's around front now. See you tomorrow too, Reed. It vos a pleasure having you here." He gave Reed a friendly pat on the shoulder then tossed the keys he was holding to Kras. "Drive safely. I love you." Ivan smiled. He wasn't kidding, he was going to be saying that as much as he could now. It'd take ages to make up for all the years he hadn't really been a great father.

Kras smiled and then led Reed back around to the front of the house. The car was sitting along the road and it looked even better out in the open. "Vell...this thing is just gorgeous." He laughed as he opened the passenger door for Reed. After Reed got in, Kras shut the door and then went over to the driver side getting in. "Dang..." He had to take in all of the interior first, "it's sort of overvhelming. It's so perfect there has to be a down side...like it makes really loud noises while running..." he turns the car on and they're met with a very low, soft purring sound practically. Kras makes a soft, choking sound and just stares at the steering wheel. "Okay...it's just too perfect. I'm afraid to drive it." He was unaware of the fact that his father was watching from the window, a huge grin on his face. Ivan was sort of amused that his son really seemed to be enjoying his new car. "Alright...ve can do this." Kras took a deep breath and pulled away from the curb. The car moved smoothly, the bumps in the road barely felt as they drove on. The sounds from outside the car were barely registered as well. "This is nice...soooooo...you really did have a fun time today?" Kras asked, letting himself have a brief look over at Reed. He was driving very carefully, more so than usual, just because he wasn't going to take chances with Reed in the car. Not that he normally did anyway. He couldn't help having a quick look at Reed though. It had been too long since he had really gotten to kiss Reed - not wanting to over do things at his family picnic, a few kisses on the head were alright really - and Kras was about ready to just pull over and snog Reed right here in the car.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson June 6th 2011, 6:06 am

Reed blushed when all the people 'awwed' at them, but waved farewell with a big smile on his face. He smiled even more at Ivan. "Bye! It was nice finally meeting you! See you tomorrow!" Then he followed Kras to the front of the house and had to giggle at how adorable his boyfriend was. "You're too cute, you know that? I'm glad you like it! When your father pulled me aside before, he showed me this and asked if you'd like it. I told him you would definitely like the color." He hoped in the car when Kras held the door open and looked around the interior. It was a very nice car, Reed had to admit that. Then Kras started geeking out and Reed threw his head back and laughed. "I love you so much. I wish I could take a video of this right now." Reed felt Kras pull away from the curb, and he knew he should be looking out the window taking in the sights of this new country, but he just couldn't take his eyes off his gorgeous boyfriend. "Yes Kras, I had a wonderful time today. I meant it when I said your family is amazing. But you may have to teach me some basic words so I can at least no a tiny bit what's happening. Which reminds me, what was that last thing your aunt Raya said to you? That made you blush?" Reed was blushing just thinking about what it could be. And he would also like me to inform you that he does mind pulling over and making out...or doing more than that >.>
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova June 6th 2011, 1:10 pm

Kras shook his head at Reed's question, his face reddening again. "She just said to not have too much fun tonight...in more suggestive vording than that." And she said to use protection, but he wasn't going to mention that, especially since obviously they hadn't gone that far yet and neither of them were probably ready to quite just yet. Reed's face would probably melt right off. Kras saw the turn for his street but decided to keep going straight. Pulling down a different road, he pulled into a parking lot that overlooked the bay that was behind his apartment. "Sorry, I thought ve'd just stop here first. There's a lovely view of this bay from my balcony, but I thought ve'd get an even better view of the sunset from out here." He turned his head to look at Reed for a few seconds then leaned over and kissed Reed softly. Pulling back, a soft smile on his face, Kras brushed some hair away from his boyfriend's eyes. "It'd been vay too long since I'd gotten to do that." Yeah. A few hours was too long to him.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson June 6th 2011, 8:09 pm

Reed did blush when he figured what his aunt had said, yeah it was definitely going to be hard to not blush around her now. He finally tore his gaze away from Kras to glance at the bay. "It's so beautiful. But I think I had the better view before." He turned his head back to Kras and kissed him back, pouting a little when he pulled away. "I agree, far too long. And the only thing that's bad about this car is that." He pointed to the center console that was keeping them separate. He unbuckled his seat belt and stretched over to give Kras another kiss, lasting a little longer before he pulled away. "I love you." He sat back in his seat and continued to stare at his boyfriend.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova June 6th 2011, 10:44 pm

Kras chuckled when Reed pointed out the only bad thing about the car. "I think I may have to agree vith you on that." A soft sigh escaped his lips after Reed stretched over to kiss him. "Okay, here I vos, trying to vait until ve got home, like a gentleman, but you're making that rather difficult." Luckily the opening into the back seats was pretty wide, Kras grinned at Reed then slipped on into the back of the car to sit on the comfy black seats. "Vell vell vell, I'm back here on these comfy seats all alone. I vish somevon vould come join me." he shot Reed an innocent look before he laid back and stretched out on the seats. Of course he was a bit too long so he had to bend his legs, but at least he was comfy. He started humming merrily to himself, waiting for Reed to come join him. There was no way they were going to do anything to make a mess in his new, clean car, but there was no rules about just snogging, right? Right.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson June 7th 2011, 12:13 am

Reed grinned, fully liking where his boyfriend's mind was, but there was nothing wrong with making him wait a little. He faced forward and looked out the window, humming as if he were alone. He turned his head a little and saw Kras laying in the backseat, and how was he suppose to resist that? He giggled then started to climb back, unfortunately for him, he didn't realize his shoe was untied and ended up getting tangled on some lever under his seat. "Aww crap." He blushed and tugged his foot up, and unceremoniously fell into the backseat half on top of Kras, half on the floor. Reed let out a huff. "Well, that was smooth..." He was blushing as he tried to turn and scramble so he was kneeling on the floor and resting his head on Kras' stomach. "Hi."
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova June 7th 2011, 12:55 am

Kras tried not to look too disappointed when his boyfriend decided to take his time. Once he heard a giggle though he smiled slightly cause he knew Reed was finally coming back to join him. Apparently though it seemed like Reed was having some difficulties and Kras wasn't all too surprised when his boyfriend ended up falling into the backseat. "Somevon vos a bit impatient to get back here, vosn't he?" He teased, lifting a hand to brush some curls away from Reed's eyes. "Hey." Kras grinned. He placed a hand under Reed's chin and directed his face forward so he could press their lips together softly. Ahhh, yep, this was totally worth laying cramped in the back seat of his car. And for now he was trying not to think about how much better it would be once they got to his apartment and could lay together on his bed. If he thought too much about that then he'd have a slight problem in the downstairs department and they wouldn't be able to take care of that right at the moment.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson June 7th 2011, 1:54 am

Reed happily moved himself towards Kras' face and pressed his lips against his boyfriend. He let out a tiny little hum when he realized how much he had missed kissing Kras. It was still rather early, but Reed felt worn out after the great day he had. Having this alone time with Kras was really relaxing and just down right comfortable. He pulled out of the kiss and smiled. "You look a little cramped up back here. Think you got enough kisses in to get us back to your place?" He smirked a little then leaned over to press a kiss to Kras' neck.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova June 7th 2011, 2:03 am

Kras happily kissed Reed back, his hand reaching up to tangle in Reed's curls. After Reed pulled back, Kras grinned and shook his head in response to his boyfriend's question. "I believe the answer to that vould be 'no'. I'll never get enough kisses from you." Who cares if he was cramped back here? At least he was getting kisses from his boyfriend. As soon as Reed started kissing his neck though Kras knew they'd have to get back to the apartment soon. It just wasn't going to work to stay back here in the back of the car. "Alright...now ve're going to head to the apartment." he laughed, sitting up and pulling Reed's face to his for another kiss. "You can't just go kissing my neck and not expect it to affect me at all. Off you go, back into the front seat." Kras tried to sound like he was ordering Reed about, but the fact that he was laughing didn't do him any good.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson June 7th 2011, 2:10 am

Reed giggled when his plan worked. Sure, he loved being able to kiss Kras and would not mind kissing him every spare moment of every day, but he wanted to get to his apartment. His innocent mind was telling him he was just really curious to see where Kras lived and his new not so innocent mind was telling him he just wanted to get Kras alone. He cocked an eyebrow at Kras. "If you insist." Reed gave Kras an evil little smirk before turning around and climbing into the front seat, making sure Kras had a nice view of his ass in his tight jeans. He sat down and put on an innocent expression as he waited for Kras to climb up as well.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova June 7th 2011, 2:52 am

Kras gaped as Reed just had to go and give him a nice view as he was climbing back into the front seat. How the heck was he supposed to concentrate on driving now? He climbed back into the front himself, muttering things like 'you really expect me to be able to drive now?' and 'for the love of honey...should have just stayed back there...' And he decided it'd probably be best just not to look over at Reed the entire drive home, otherwise he'd have to pull over again.

It didn't take very long to reach his apartment, no he didn't drive too fast...just enough to get them there sooner cause Kras really just needed to have Reed alone with him upstairs now. Luckily there was a free parking spot in the apartment's lot. The spot was even right next to his first car - it was a shiny black thing that he did not care to remember the price of cause it was rather expensive. After getting out of the yellow car, he pat the black one affectionately and then opened the passenger door of the new car for Reed to get out. "New car and Reed, meet old car...vell, he's not that old, but he's older considering this von here's new. And right now ve're going inside." His tone meant exactly that, right now.

There was an old lady sitting on a chair outside her apartment which was right next to Kras'. Kras waved happily at her and she gasped in surprise. "Krasimir! It's been too long, my boy. Who's this?" The kind old lady smiled at Reed. "Von of your cousins? He looks a bit young."

"Oh no, Ava. This is Reed, my boyfriend. The von I vos telling you about." Kras took Reed's hand proudly, giving him a big smile.

"Aww," Ava smiled, "I do remember you mentioning him. He's a cutie. You two able to have dinner vith me tomorrow night?"

Kras grinned, nodding enthusiastically. "That vould be marvelous. You know how much I love your cooking. I have plenty of cookies to bring over too, since I know you love those."

Ava smiled brightly. "Oh, you're such a sweet boy. You keep a hold of this von, Reed." She laughed, amused by the blush on Kras' face. "I'll let you two go since I bet you're tired. See you tomorrow!"

"Night, Ava!" Kras waved to the old lady and then led Reed into his own apartment. "Do you vant to get a good look around tonight or vould you rather just go see my room? I vos going to tell you to sleep in the guest bedroom, but I love you too much so I think I can allow you to sleep in my room." he spoke teasingly, grinning at Reed. Hell, there was no way Reed was sleeping anywhere but in Kras' room.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson June 7th 2011, 3:04 am

Reed laughed as he heard Kras mumbling things to himself. Then they were off to Kras' apartment finally, and Reed kept his eyes on his boyfriend the entire time. He got out of the car when Kras opened the door and just shook his head. He patted the black car. "Hello old car. Pleasure to meet you. You're a dork." He smiled as his boyfriend, but then felt his stomach give a little drop when he heard the tone of the 'right now' and he could not walk fast enough. Unfortunately they were stalled by an adorable old lady. Of course he blushed when called cute, but then nodded and smiled. "Don't worry, I don't plan on letting him go, ever." He smiled up at his boyfriend then waved goodbye to Ava. Reed glanced around the apartment, but honestly couldn't take his eyes off Kras for longer than a few seconds. "I always find seeing things for the first time seems to be a bit better in the early morning sunlight. And of course, evening is the best time to see the inside of a bedroom." He smiled at Kras then looked around briefly, "So, which way to the guest bedroom?" He was trying not to smirk, which was proving to be a little hard.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova June 7th 2011, 3:44 am

"Hm, I think it's this vay." Kras grinned, linking his fingers with Reed's. He led his boyfriend down the hallway into a rather large room that was open and rather bare. [Yeah...look to the pictures I posted at the beginning of this thread to see his room. :3] "Oops. Wrong room. This von's mine. Vot a shame I'm too tired to show you the guest bedroom." Kras continued dragging Reed into the room. Their stuff from school was over in the far corner waiting for them but Kras wasn't worried about it right now. He shut the door and then backed Reed over till the back of his knees bumped into the edge of the bed which would cause him to fall back. "Looks like you're going to have to spend the night in my room. Hope that's no problem." Grinning innocently, Kras knelt on the bed and leaned over Reed, pressing their lips together in a rather slow, loving kiss.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson June 7th 2011, 3:53 am

Reed got a small chance to look around as Kras led him down the hallway, smiling as he took in just how yellow everything was. Reed pretended to sigh sadly. "Darn, I guess I'll just have to stay in here then." He smirked up as his boyfriend slowly pushed his way back to the bed, which Reed did indeed fall back on. He kissed Kras back just as lovingly, feeling that familiar ache in his chest again. He brought his hands up to cup Kras' cheeks and held his boyfriend's face there. Now that they were completely alone, Reed planned on spending the rest of the night kissing Kras, and maybe doing something more. So long as him and Kras were touching in some way, that was perfectly fine with him.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova June 7th 2011, 3:58 am

And then they had lots of bedroom fun and lovely boy kisses that had Tracey in my head giggling like a loon.

Saturday morning they wake up, rather intertwined together, all warm and cozy. Kras didn't really want to move, even though he knew they had to be at his fathers by around 11 and it was currently 9something. As he slowly started to wake up he gazed lovingly at the sleeping boy in his arms. He would give everything he had just so he could have this every morning. Waking up with Reed was the best mornings he could ever ask for. "Morning, beautiful." His lips brushed softly against Reed's ear.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson June 7th 2011, 4:07 am

Yes, and it was super amazing and they continued to argue over who loved who more.

Reed was extremely comfortable all intertwined with his favorite person on the planet. He was dead asleep too, having a lovely dream involving a little yellow car that had an inexplicably large back seat. He groaned a little when he heard something in his ear and mumbled. "I don't need a seatbelt when the car isn't moving." The only thing that was really waking him up right now was the realization that he kind of really had to pee. He slowly opened his eyes to the most beautiful sight to ever wake up to. "Morning, are you an angel?" Okay, so maybe he wasn't fully awake yet.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova June 7th 2011, 4:29 am

Hehe. Kras says he loves Reed more.

Kras chuckled at the seatbelt comment. "You never know. Someone could still hit the car vhile it's just sitting there. So alvays vear your seatbelt." He kissed Reed's forehead. "And this is your morning angel telling you ve have an hour and a half to get ready. More like...an hour and ten minutes cause it takes about twenty minutes to drive there. I'll let you use my bathroom," he indicated to a door on the other side of the room, "to get ready cause there's more sink space than in the guest bathroom. I figure you'll vant to do all your face stuff." He grinned, sitting up and stretching. "I definitely don't vant to move right now. Should have told dad twelve instead of eleven. Ah vell."

Reluctantly he managed to drag himself out of bed and blinked. "Oh...never put my clothes on last night. Oops?" A brief moment of panic hit him - had Reed seen when he slid out of the bed? Nah, he had to have been careful even without thinking about it. Yeah. He spotted his boxers on the floor and quickly pulled them on. Much better. Then he went and dug through his trunk to grab his morning stuff. "I'll be right back. Going to use the guest bathroom." Then he couldn't resist kissing Reed's forehead before walking out of the room.

Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson June 7th 2011, 4:37 am

Reed disagrees.

Reed is instantly awake and instantly panics. "What? Only an hour! Are you crazy!" He scrambles off the bed and literally crawls over to his bag, not caring that he was naked right now. He stands up and starts tearing through his bag, throwing random things out which he'll pick up later. He stood and got momentarily distracted by his shirtless boyfriend. Then he shook his head. "Right. Shower." He blinked then headed for what he assumed was the bathroom. He quickly showered and dried off, then did his usual skincare routine. He put a tiny bit of gel in his hair to try and tame the wild mane, without much success of course. Then he got dressed, a pair of dark skinny jeans with a button up t-shirt that he wore a light grey vest over, the completed with a pair of his boots his mother gave him that gave him a couple more inches. After he was all ready, he headed back out into the bedroom.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova June 7th 2011, 4:48 am

Kras says Reed can disagree all he'd like, he still loves Reed more. :3

Kras took his time getting ready. They probably should have woken up a bit earlier, but he hadn't thought to set an alarm clock. He wore a simple pair of tight jeans with a tight plain black tshirt. So he may have taken to wearing tighter clothes just cause he knew what it did to his boyfriend. So sue him. At least he knew it was going to have the right affect. As he walked back into his bedroom he paused, staring at Reed for a bit. "Okay...be glad ve'll have to leave soon cause othervise I'd have you out of those clothes faster than you could blink. Goodness, looking that good ven ve're going to see my father. I von't be able to keep my eyes off you." He laughed. "Ready to go? Dad said he'd have breakfast ready for us ven ve get there."
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson June 7th 2011, 4:52 am

...This will never end....

Reed's jaw literally dropped when he took in what Kras was wearing. He flailed his arms wildly. "Are you kidding! Are you looking at yourself. It's going to be impossible not to jump you. And you really should not talk about ripping my clothes off, otherwise we will never leave this room. Speaking of which, you need some serious decoration in here which I fully intend on taking charge of." He nodded once. "And yes. Let's go, but I swear if I forget how to speak today, it's all your fault." He walked over to Kras and playfully smacked him in the chest.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova June 7th 2011, 5:07 am

Nope. Not at all.

"Vot?!" Kras pouted. "I like it being...less decorated in here. Have you seen the living room yet? It's stuffed full of stuff. It's decorated enough to cover for the rest of the house, believe me." He grinned as Reed playfully smacked him in the chest. "Let's go, you. Othervise ve are never leaving." He took Reed's hand and led him out of the bedroom. They'd have time for a better tour of the apartment later.

Once outside, Kras locked the apartment back up. A huge shaggy dog appeared out of nowhere and leaped up, placing it's front paws on Kras' back, barking at him loudly. "Holy snap, Rafe'! You about gave me a heart attack! How've you been boy? Oh no...don't jump on Reed, bad boy! No!" Rafe' had decided to see who this new fellow was and wanted to place his paws up on Reed's shoulders as well...but the dog was so big he was about Reed's height when on his back legs. Kras managed to push the dog off, just as a tall, younger fellow, about 20ish, came around the corner. "Kras!" He went off in rapid Bulgarian as he caught hold of the huge dog's collar, grinning up at Kras. Then the man spotted Reed and asked Kras something questioningly. Kras nodded, grinning just as brightly as he had responded to all of the man's questions. Turning to Reed, Kras introduced him. "Reed, this is Benesj. Generally ve all call him Ben. He owns the apartment two down from mine. Ve became friends as soon as I moved in, really. Oh, and there's Marko." Another younger fellow came around the corner and waved happily at Kras. Then Marko went over and slipped his arm around Ben's waist, smiling and glancing between Reed and Kras. Then of course he asked Kras a question as well and Kras nodded in the affirmative.

"Hello, Reed." Marko spoke, his voice was rather deep. "Benny doesn't speak English but he says hello too. It's nice to meet you. Kras never told us he vos gay, but ve'll forgive him. He's been avay at school too much to keep up vith us."
Kras grinned sheepishly at the two and shrugged. "Sorry."
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson June 7th 2011, 5:16 am

Reed would just have to give a lecture later that just because one room was well decorated, doesn't mean you have to slack on the rest of the place. He followed Kras out of the apartment and squealed loudly when a random dog jumped up on Kras. The thing was huge, so naturally Reed was a little concerned at first. But Kras seemed to know the dog and Reed sighed in relief. That was until the dog decided to jumped up on him. "Ah!" He stared the thing in the eye looking a little apprehensive but trying not to come of as too scared. Once he was certain the thing wasn't going to bite his face off, he smiled a little. He smiled politely when Kras began talking to some other guy, having absolutely no clue what they were saying of course. Reed gave a little wave when Kras introduced him. "Hello, nice to meet you. And I didn't know I was gay until I met Kras." He giggled a little and turned bright red.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova June 7th 2011, 5:25 am

Marko actually giggled as well and retold what Reed said to Ben. Ben laughed too and reached out, taking Reed's hand and squeezing it. "You're cute. Kras is a lucky fellow. Then again...ve'll admit, you're a lucky fellow too. Kras is a hunk." Marko winked at Kras, who went bright red and just rolled his eyes. "Yeah yeah, votever. You and Ben going for a valk?"
"Yep," Marko replied, "And Rafe' gets to come along this time. I suppose ve should be heading off. Benny has to get to the office later so ve don't have too much time. It vos nice meeting you, Reed. And nice seeing you again, Kras. Let us know ven you're done vith school so ve can all have dinner some night." The two waved farewell and headed off, Rafe' happily bounding along.

"I think I'm rather lucky." Kras grinned, commenting after the two had left. "And even more so because all of my friends and family seem to adore you. That's alvays a good thing." He led Reed down to the car and opened the door for him, shutting it after he got in. Then Kras went and got in his side of the car. "Vell, ve'll get there by eleven, if you don't mind me driving a bit speedy. Don't vorry, I'm alvays careful." he wouldn't go too fast...just fast enough.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson June 7th 2011, 5:31 am

Reed laughed. "I'm far luckier than he is!" He shot his boyfriend a look, making sure to not look at anything but his dark eyes. Then he smiled at the two and waved. "Nice meeting you too! Bye!" He smiled up at Kras and shook his head. "I will forever say I'm luckier. And people just can't help but like me I guess. It's the baby face I think." He was a little annoyed that people only ever thought of him as 'cute' and 'adorable' but that was something he had gotten used to over the years. Reed hopped into the car, put on his seatbelt, and resumed his staring at his boyfriend. "I don't mind. Remember, I trust you. Drive as fast as you'd like, I know you won't let anything bad happen to me." He shrugged like it was completely obvious.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 22  Next