Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Svetkova house & Kras' apartment

5 posters

Page 14 of 22 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 18 ... 22  Next

Go down

The Svetkova house & Kras' apartment - Page 14 Empty Re: The Svetkova house & Kras' apartment

Post  Reed Dawson July 15th 2011, 7:06 pm

Reed smiled when his plan worked. Then he laughed once he heard what him and Andrei used to do. "Well, you were quite the little rebel weren't you. And look at that. I'm not running away. It sounds like you two had fun. Do you miss being there?" He grabbed Kras' other hand and swung them between them.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

http://gayguyshpandglee.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

The Svetkova house & Kras' apartment - Page 14 Empty Re: The Svetkova house & Kras' apartment

Post  Krasimir Svetkova July 15th 2011, 7:16 pm

"I vosn't a total rebel. I swear." Kras pouted, putting his free arm around Reed's waist and pulling him close, resting his forehead against the top of Reed's head. "Sometimes I really do miss being there, but I'm glad I left because if I hadn't then I might never have met you. I'd say I'd take you to go visit sometime, but the school doesn't really like outside visitors...plus it's not a very pleasant school, if you don't like the dark arts anyvay. It's a decent school really. I just don't approve of everything they tend to focus on."
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson July 15th 2011, 7:20 pm

Reed sighed happily when Kras pulled him close. "Well I'm glad you came to Hogwarts. Not just because it means I got to meet you, but also because it's probably a better school for you. If you don't really approve of the way they taught there. Speaking of Hogwarts, are we suppose to be back by a certain time?" Not that he wanted to leave, he really loved it here, but he didn't want to get in trouble. Reed had never really did anything rebellious, except the time at the playground and that sort of taught him to follow the rules.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova July 15th 2011, 7:24 pm

"It is a better school. Plus I've gotten to meet so many new people." Kras grinned. "As for getting back..vell, ve have to drive my car back and then ve can leave venever, though I suppose ve should get back soon. Luckily it's Sunday so no classes."
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson July 15th 2011, 7:29 pm

Reed nodded. "Well that's good that we don't need to rush. Plus I need to put more stuff on that for you." He pointed at Kras' forehead. "And it's probably getting close to the time for you to take more medicine. Also, I'll need to examine my face to see if it's gonna bruise, if it hasn't already..." He gently touched his cheek and it only stung just a little so he shrugged. He looked back down at Liv's headstone and then back up at Kras. "Do you- Do you want me to give you a moment alone?" He bit his lip a little.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova July 15th 2011, 7:41 pm

Kras hadn't really been worried about his own injury. He gently touched the spot on Reed's cheek. There was definitely going to be a bruise there. That thought made him frown again. He looked down at Liv's headstone when Reed asked if he wanted a moment alone. "No...stay vith me, please..." Kras' grip on Reed's hand tightened and he smiled at him before moving closer to the stone, crouching down and dropping Reed's hand for a moment. "I'm going again. I miss you, Livvy. Vatch over me, okay?" He pressed his hand to the front of the headstone for a few seconds before he stood up and turned back to Reed, taking his hand again. It was one of those moments he was really glad Reed was here with him and helped give him the strength he needed so much sometimes. "Lets head back to the car now."
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson July 15th 2011, 7:46 pm

Reed nodded again and stepped closer to the headstone as well. He placed one hand on Kras' shoulder, the other on the cold stone. He waited for Kras to say his good bye, then he too whispered his farewell. "Bye Liv. You watch out for him from up there and I'll do my best to take care of him down here." He smiled at the stone then looked up to the sky. Reed gripped Kras' hand tightly and turned to head back to the car. "Okay. Let's go." He gave Kras' hand a little squeeze and smiled up at his boyfriend.

Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova July 15th 2011, 7:52 pm

Kras smiled warmly down at Reed and wrapped an arm around his waist to hold him close as they headed back to the car. Again he was still rather glad he got to at least open the door for Reed to get into the car. Then he got into the driver's side and turned the car on. "Alrighty...lets go drop this lovely car off." He looked over at Reed once more before keeping his eyes on the road as they drove off.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson July 15th 2011, 8:47 pm

Reed held onto Kras as they made their way back to the car, then he hopped in and buckled his seat belt. Then he turned a little so he'd have a good view of Kras then they were off. "I almost don't wanna leave. As much as I miss Hogwarts I'll miss it here, even though it was a pretty drama filled weekend, I still like it here. I think we should live here. If you want. I mean, I'm sure I can find a job, depending on what I'm doing."
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova July 16th 2011, 2:14 am

Kras blinks, suddenly cursing the fact that he's driving and shouldn't really take his eyes off the road. "You really shouldn't say stuff like that vhile I'm driving." He pouted. "I vant to hug you right now. I'd LOVE it if ve lived here!" Stupid car, drive faster. Garrr.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson July 18th 2011, 7:24 am

Reed smiled guiltily over at Kras. "Ooops. Sorry. But you can hug me all you want when we get out. I will not object." He giggled a little and reached his arm over to rest his hand on Kras' leg. "I think we should visit my hometown too sometime. There's not much there, but I still think it would be fun."
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova July 19th 2011, 1:14 pm

Kras is pretty sure Reed's hand on his leg just made him have even more trouble concentrating on driving. Luckily it was a short drive. He agreed with Reed's idea though. "That's a good idea. I'd love to visit your hometown. Even if you say there's not much there." He chuckled. "It'll be interesting."

Aaaand oh look, they're there already. Woooo! Yes, Kras stayed under the speed limit. <.<
>.>
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson July 19th 2011, 5:22 pm

Reed could tell that he was still being super distracting, but he kept his hand where it was and just sort of smirked at Kras. He glanced at Kras' apartment building when they arrived before turning his gaze back to Kras, still smirking. He stared for a few moments then clapped his hands together and smiled innocently. "Well that was a lovely drive." With that, he hopped out of the car and made his way towards Kras' apartment, knowing his boyfriend would most likely catch up to him before he got too far away.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova July 20th 2011, 1:13 am

Kras grinned and watched as Reed hopped out of the car. He got out quickly himself and ran after to tackle hug his boyfriend. "Told you I'd give you some hugs." He hummed happily to himself and clung to Reed the entire way back into the apartment. Once they were inside, Kras turned and pulled Reed close to him. "So...I vos vondering about how ve'd get back, since I know you're not too fond of disapparating. If you don't vant to do that then I suppose it couldn't be too difficult to arrange a portkey to get back to Hogsmeade. My dad could easily create von for us since he knows how to."
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson July 20th 2011, 1:24 am

Reed let out a little squeal of surprise and delight when Kras caught up and hugged him. He laughed as they made their way back to the apartment, clinging tightly to Kras. Once inside, he found himself being hugged again and he was more than happy to hug him back. "Well..I suppose I need to get used to it. But..I don't know, maybe just this once we can take a portkey back? I mean, unless it gets better the more time you do it?" He didn't want to seem weak, or scared or anything, but he knew it would be impossible to hide that from Kras no matter what he did.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova July 20th 2011, 2:15 am

Kras smiled and kissed Reed's forehead. "It does get better the more times you try it, but don't vorry. I can contact my father pretty quickly. Luckily he's authorized to make portkeys. Vouldn't vant to be doing anything too illegal now, vould ve?" He laughed. It wasn't weak of Reed at all. Kras knew disapparating could be uncomfortable. The only reason Kras had gotten over the uncomfortableness so quickly was because he had been so determined to learn it. "Hm...this vould be so much quicker if I had Gavin here to send the letter. I'll just have to be a bit more creative then..." he went over to a drawer in the living room and found a blank piece of paper. After scribbling a quick message he waved his wand over it and it folded into a paper bird-like shape. Then with two more quick spells the paper up and floated out the window, speeding off. "There. That'll get to him quickly. And just to be on the safe side I disguised it so if any muggles look up it'll look like an actual bird." He seemed quite pleased with himself.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson July 20th 2011, 2:24 am

Reed stood and stared as Kras worked, then looked extremely impressed. "Okay. That's it. I'm dropping out of school and I want you to be my teacher. That was amazing!" He still looked a little shocked at what he just witnessed. "You're amazing. Come on, we should go get packed up." Reed walked over to where Kras was and took his hands. He smiled up at his boyfriend and made his way back to the bedroom. And there was no way he was going to let himself get distracted. Nope.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova July 20th 2011, 2:34 am

Kras laughed. "Honestly that's nothing...it's just a little trick a teacher taught me back at Durmstrang." One of the teachers Kras had actually liked. Yeah...Kras had disliked a few of the teachers back there. And Karkaroff just gave him the creeps. Something was weird about that one. Well, if the rumors of his background were anything to go by then, yeah, the Highmaster of Durmstrang was sort of creepy. Nothing he needed to tell Reed about since it wasn't like it was an issue or anything. Besides, he was sure Reed was aware that there were definitely some bad guys out there in the wizarding world. There would probably always be bad guys out there.
Back in the bedroom Kras was glad it didn't take long to pack up. Though maybe it should have taken a bit longer because honestly how could anyone not expect him to get distracted by the fact that they were indeed in a bedroom and alone? Finished, he sat down at the bottom of his bed and stretched his legs out in front of him. "So...votever shall ve do until my dad gets back to us?" He made it look like he was thinking really hard about this.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson July 20th 2011, 2:42 am

Yes, unfortunately Reed finished packing rather fast and turned to look at his boyfriend in amusement. "Hmmm. Whatever shall we do?" Smirking, he made his way over to where Kras was seated and wrapped his arms around his boyfriend's neck. He leaned in and kissed Kras behind the ear and whispered. "I have an idea." Then he pulled back with a bright smile and removed his arms from around Kras' neck. "We can give you more medicine and put more stuff on your cut! Hooray!" He giggled to himself then turned to go fetch the aforementioned items.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova July 20th 2011, 2:47 am

Kras pouted as Reed totally did not go in the direction he was hoping he would. Plus he didn't really feel like he needed any more medicine. Maybe just the stuff to go on his cut. Other than that...there really wasn't too much pain anymore, and it was easily ignorable...if he wanted to do so anyway. "Vell...fine, but then ve have to do something about that bruise that's starting to form on your face. You're still just as beautiful as ever, but seeing it reminds me of vot happened and that makes me angry..." he didn't like being angry...but his mother really crossed the line back there. So he can't help it.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson July 20th 2011, 2:55 am

Reed sighed as he returned with the little bottle of ointment and thing of pills. He sat himself on Kras' lap and smiled at him. "I have some stuff back at the dorm that is suppose to be good for bruises, but it won't go away instantly. Don't be angry. Remember? We're both walking away with battle wounds, and yours is far worse and it makes me sad." He uncapped the ointment and put some on his finger before gently dabbing it onto Kras' cut. After he was done he held out the pills and would let Kras decide if he wanted to take them. He stayed on Kras' lap and leaned forward to rest his head on Kras' shoulder, it felt like forever to him since they had been close like this.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova July 20th 2011, 3:48 am

Kras wrapped his arms around Reed's waist to hold him as Reed put some of the ointment on his cut. Man, if only it would scar...like in a lightning bolt shape or something...he could be famousss. *blink* "Ve have to remember to put that stuff on your bruise as soon as ve get back." Kras nods. "And this cut is just...me being stupid. That bruise is from somevon related to me and it's sad to think about. No von, even somevon related to me like my mother, should hurt somevon else that I love." He frowned. When Reed held the pills out to him he wasn't sure whether to take them or not. He knew Reed would approve of it more if he just took the pills...but Kras still wasn't so sure about keeping himself from the pain, no matter how less it was. So he just set the pills aside and focused on Reed and how comfortable it always was when they were close like this.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson July 20th 2011, 3:57 am

Reed nuzzled into Kras' neck. "Don't worry about it love, it wasn't like it was your fault. If anything it was mine. I was pretty snotty and it was only a matter of time before she snapped. I love you and you love me and if there are people that don't approve of that, well then, we don't need them. I know it's probably hard since it's your own mother, but I can help you! And besides, it makes me feel a little tough, even though I got slapped by a girl, but not every one has to know that, right?" He giggled a little.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova July 20th 2011, 4:04 am

Kras laughed a tiny bit. "No von need know. And yeah, I guess you're right. It's sort of sad to think that this vos vot it took for me to finally step avay from my mother and get closer to becoming my own person, especially considering the situation and vot happened." He sighed. "I don't really vant to be around people who don't approve of us and our relationship though, because nothing anyvon can say vill ever change the fact that I love you and don't ever plan on leaving you."
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson July 20th 2011, 4:12 am

No matter how many times Reed heard Kras say that he loved him, it still made him feel giddy and blush just a tiny. "I'm proud of you, for standing up to her. Makes me want to stand up to my mother. Now. Enough talk, I've gone far too long without kissing you and I need a proper kiss to thank you for my beautiful ring." He sat up, still staying in Kras' lap, and looked at his boyfriend expectantly.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 22 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 18 ... 22  Next