Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Svetkova house & Kras' apartment

5 posters

Page 12 of 22 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 22  Next

Go down

The Svetkova house & Kras' apartment - Page 12 Empty Re: The Svetkova house & Kras' apartment

Post  Reed Dawson June 29th 2011, 2:01 am

Reed had about a millisecond to realize Anna was about to slap him, and all he could do was widen his eyes. He had never been hit before in his life, and man did it sting like hell. He clutched the side of his face and looked up at her with an almost scared look, but mostly he was just even more mad. His eyes snapped over as Kras came into the room, and he instantly brightened up. He gave Kras a loving smile and nodded a little, still keeping his hands over the side of his face. "I'm fine. I have a feeling your mother doesn't like me though." He couldn't help the little twitch of his lips before he sent a little glare Anna's way.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

http://gayguyshpandglee.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

The Svetkova house & Kras' apartment - Page 12 Empty Re: The Svetkova house & Kras' apartment

Post  Krasimir Svetkova June 29th 2011, 2:38 am

Kras is sort of in shock that his mother would hit Reed. Especially when knowing her son was still in the house. "Reed...ack," he chuckled weakly as he reached up to kiss Reed's cheek gently, wishing he could just kiss the red mark away and the pain Reed must be feeling currently. "I can see vot you mean. Thank goodness you're mostly alright, though I'd prefer it if you vere one hundred percent alright..." Then he stood and turned on his mother. "Vot the hell vere you thinking?! Vy vould you even consider attacking my boyfriend ven I vos still in the house? Didn't it occur to you that I vould get pissed off? I didn't hear half of your conversation, but I heard all that I needed to to know that you vere treating my future husband disrespectfully and I vill not allow that."

Anna glared, furious that her son would rather side with a half blood rather than his own mother. "Kras, you are being disrespectful to me. Your own mother. You know I love you and vant vot's best for you-"

"NO." Kras snapped angrily. "You vant vot's best for you and for the sake of keeping things traditional. You could care less how happy I am as long as things are going the vay you vant them to. I love you too, mother, but lately it's mostly just felt like I only say that because I have to, knowing you're my mother. I don't like that. It doesn't feel like family to me. It feels like an obligation. I don't feel like it's an obligation to love my father, or anyvon else on his side of the family. And I definitely don't feel like it's an obligation to love Reed. I know I love them and I know they love me in return. They love me no matter who I vant to spend the rest of my life vith, or no matter vot I vant to do vith my life. Von day I am going to ask Reed to marry me and ve're going to spend the rest of our lives together." Kras turned to Reed, smiling lovingly at him as he reached down to grab the hand that had the promise ring on it, "I've already promised him that and it's a promise I intend to keep, along vith all the other promises I vill make to him. Nothing's going to come between us. Not even you, mother." He looked back towards Anna.

Anna was still absolutely furious. "You're throwing your life avay, Kras. For this...child. You're going to regret this and I refuse to let you be a part of this family if you're going to throw avay everything ve've given you and raised you for."

"That's fine." Kras replied, not even caring. "You can kick me out of your side of the family, but it's up to my father vhether or not I'm no longer a part of his. And Reed and I both can assure you that that vill not happen. Father is much more accepting and loving towards me than you ever have and ever vill be." His grip on Reed's hand tightened slightly, as he really needed the support and comfort right now as much as he was trying to comfort Reed. Losing his mother's side of the family and the money she gave him wouldn't bother him one bit. The thing that was bothering him was the fact that he felt terrible for standing up to his mother like this. He shouldn't feel terrible. Not after how she had been treating Reed. She could say whatever the hell she wanted to himself, but once she started going off on Reed Kras refused to put up with it.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson June 29th 2011, 3:01 am

Reed just kind of stared silently as Kras sort of went off on his mother, and he couldn't help but feel extremely proud of him. He stood and held onto Kras' hand, not even paying a little attention to Anna, all his focus was on his boyfriend. It certainly wasn't the time, but he couldn't help but notice how hot Kras looked when he was angry. It broke his heart though, listening to Anna talk to Kras like that because Kras did not deserve to be talked to like that at all. He couldn't help but let a little laugh escape. "Funny how you call me a child when you're the one acting extremely childish right now." Reed smiled up at Kras, ignoring the stinging in his face and the fact that he most likely had a handprint there. He gave Kras' hand a little reassuring squeeze, letting him know that Reed was not going anywhere, ever. "Kras, we should just go. It's clear I'm not welcome here and I don't want you to be upset. I really don't care what she says to me, I just don't want to listen to her trying to make you feel bad when you did nothing wrong."
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova June 29th 2011, 3:13 am

Kras looked down at Reed, his expression unreadable for a moment. "You did nothing wrong either, baby. And don't vorry, I vos just about to suggest the same thing. Ve should definitely go now."

"Kras..." Anna pursed her lips, folding her arms across her chest, "you should really reconsider all this. Please...I just vant you to be happy."

Kras shook his head, gently tugging on Reed's arm to lead him over to the doorway. "Your idea of me being happy is vay different than my idea of being happy. And my idea is much more important than yours is. Oh!" He paused then went back over to the table to pick up the old photo album. "I figure since I'm just doing you a favor and kicking myself out of your side of the family, I'll take this vith me too. Then you von't have anything left that'll have to remind you of vot a failure your son is." Kras went back over to Reed and took his hand again. "Goodbye." He kept a strong grip on Reed's hand as he led the way to the front door, ignoring Anna's calls behind them.
Maria was waiting for them by the door, a tearful look upon her face. "Raz...please don't go." She begged, not even sparing Reed a glance. "I love you. Please don't leave. I promise I can make you just as happy."
"No, Maria." Kras shook his head, giving the girl a sad look. "I'm sorry, but I can't. No von can make me as happy as Reed does. You'll find a nice husband von day, I promise. Reed and I are leaving now, farevell." He made to step around Maria and at the same time the girl shoved Reed, glaring at him. "I hate you!" She yelled angrily before running off back to her mother in the living room, crying.
Kras bit his lip, catching hold of Reed before he could fall. "I'm sorry, Reed. I really didn't vant any of this to happen." He opened the front door and stepped outside, pulling Reed with him and then shutting the door behind them both.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson June 29th 2011, 3:21 am

[....well then....]

Reed felt like crying, it was horrible what Anna was doing and he couldn't believe someone could treat their own son like that. He didn't even spare Anna a glance as they walked out of the room, and he was clutching Kras' hand has tightly as he dared, not wanting to hurt him of course. Then Maria was there, and there was a moment when Reed felt a little bad for her. But that quickly went away when she shoved him, and luckily Kras caught him because he would have fallen over had he not. He sort of felt like a punching bag right now, but he really couldn't resist sending Maria a smug little look as they left the house. Once they were outside the house, Reed wrapped an arm around Kras' waist. "Don't apologize to me at all. I'm sorry your own family would treat you like that. Come on, let's get away from here." He brought their hands up and kissed the back of Kras' before he started walking towards the car.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova June 29th 2011, 3:37 am

[Maria's an idiot. *pokes her*]

"Eh, to be honest I've heard it happens a lot in pureblood families." Kras shrugged. "I'm not the first kid who's been kicked out of a part of the family...or has chosen to leave themselves. To be honest...I feel really good right now. Standing up to my mother is alvays difficult and today I sort of just...let loose." He laughed, then paused halfway down the walk. They were still in full view of the front windows, some of those a part of the living room. "Hey...since ve've already cause a mess as it is...vy don't ve rub it in her face a bit more, shall ve? Just a tiny bit. No von treats my beautiful boyfriend like that and gets off easily." He grinned, pulling Reed close and leaning down to kiss him deeply on the lips. Heck, the his mother probably weren't looking outside the windows at all, but just in case she was it felt nice knowing he was getting one last kick at her. He still feel sort of bad being so mean to Maria. She was just brainwashed with her mother's pureblood family views and values. Kras felt even worse for her because now she just thought she was in love with someone who would never love her back, so she'd be miserable for ages. Ah well. Nothing he could do about it now.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson June 29th 2011, 3:54 am

Reed smiled up at Kras. "I'm proud of you baby. I'm proud of both of us." Then he stopped and smiled at Kras' suggestion. "Oh, I think I can handle that idea." He kissed Kras back with everything he could. He was kissing him like he wanted to kiss him after Kras had given him the ring. Plus, the thought that Anna may be watching made him kiss Kras harder. He pulled back with a little blush. "Hmmm, I think I could handle more of that. Shall, we leave and share stories about our little time here today?" Reed was still pressed up against Kras, and didn't really want to move.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova June 29th 2011, 4:05 am

Kras smiled against Reed's lips as they kissed. His arms were wrapped tightly around his boyfriend's waist, holding him close. When Reed suggested they leave Kras had to force himself to move, because he really didn't want to move right now. "Yeah. Let's go, baby."
He took Reed's hand and led him to the car, opening the door for him before he got into the driver's side. "Ve have more time before ve have to leave now...do you vant to go to the bay before ve make our last stop?" He turned to look at Reed and then reached up to caress Reed's face softly. "I'm so sorry she hit you. I never thought she'd do something like that..." Seeing the red mark on Reed's face made him feel angry again.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson June 29th 2011, 4:16 am

Reed giggled and held onto Kras' hand tightly as they made their way back to the car. He hopped in and waited for Kras to get in as well. "Sure, the bay sounds lovely." Then he sighed and gingerly touched his face. "I can't believe she did either, but I probably didn't help with the things I was saying. Is it bad?" He bit his lip and pulled down the visor to look in the mirror. Well, it was definitely red, and it was likely to bruise, given how easily he bruised. "Well, at least we'll both go back to Hogwarts with some battle wounds." He laughed a little and grabbed Kras' hand. "I'm sorry again for...all that. I can't believe people can be that delusional.."
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova June 29th 2011, 4:23 am

"It doesn't look too bad...but it probably vill bruise." Kras sighed. "You're right. At least ve'll both have battle vounds. Ve can tell everyvon ve did battle vith some crazy bay monster...fish..thing...?" he laughed, shrugging. He squeezed Reed's hand tightly, giving him a reassuring smile. "Don't apologize. None of that vos your fault and honestly it vos going to happen at some point. Better to get it over vith sooner rather than later. I knew ven I first told her about you that she vosn't as thrilled about it as she tried to be and that things vere probably going to get bad at some point." He leaned over to kiss Reed's forehead softly before he started the car up and pulled away from the side of the road. "Are you going to need any ice or anything for your cheek? Ve can stop at my apartment if ve need to."
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson June 29th 2011, 4:31 am

Reed gave Kras another loving smile. "Well, one thing I learned about myself on this trip is that I apparently have a short temper." He laughed once and when they drove off he watched Kras. "I'm okay. I mean, it would probably feel nice, but I'll be fine without it. What about you? Are you feeling okay? I have some of your medicine with me, you know, just in case. I think if we stopped at your place we wouldn't want to leave. I don't know about you, but I definitely wouldn't want you to leave the general vicinity of your bed." He blushed a little and laughed.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova June 29th 2011, 1:07 pm

"I'm okay, I think. For now anyvay." Kras shrugged, keeping his eyes on the road. Honestly he had been so distracted with everything at his mother's house that he hadn't even remembered his cut. Now that they were gone though he had noticed it was feeling rather painful, but he felt like letting it stay like that for a little bit. He laughed at Reed's last comment. "I think you're right. I vouldn't vant to leave if ve vent back to my apartment. So to the bay it is."

It didn't take long to reach the bay and Kras parked alongside only a few other cars that were there. He got out and went to open Reed's door, taking his hand as he got out of the car. "Some day ve'll have to come here and rent a boat. It'd be fun." He smiled, leading the way down to the edge of the water. There were only a few boats parked alongside the dock tied to it.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson June 29th 2011, 7:55 pm

Reed laughed and sat back to enjoy the peaceful ride. He got out of the car and smiled at Kras. "You know, you don't have to open my door for me all the time, I do have hands." He smiled though and took Kras' hands. "That would be fun, but you'd have to make sure I don't fall in. Since I can't swim and all that. This place is beautiful. Seriously, I love it here."
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova July 1st 2011, 11:11 pm

"But I like opening the door for you..." Kras pouted, "vot if I just did it for venever you vere getting into the car? Vould that be good enough?" He couldn't help it. It was just something he liked doing. Plus it was sort of a habit - when he was growing up and all manners were a basic thing he learned quickly, and he always opened and held doors for everyone. "And don't vorry. I von't let you fall in." He chuckled. "And if for some odd reason you do...vell, I'll just jump in and save you." He moved behind Reed and draped his arms over Reed's shoulders to sort of hug him, kissing the top of his head. "I'm glad you love it here. I know that...vell, you'll probably have to do a lot of traveling or votever for your career, but maybe, if you'd like, ve could have a nice little house here in Bulgaria ve could live in ven ve're together." Plus...he sort of wanted their kids to grow up here. His father's side of the family would always be nearby as well and it'd be an amazing place to live. The beach wasn't too far away...maybe he could persuade Reed to agree to getting a little house by the beach.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson July 2nd 2011, 1:01 am

[Reed approves of the new avatar. So do I. *nods*]

Reed thought for a moment and nodded. "Okay. Deal." He giggled a little when Kras said he'd jump in and save him if he fell in the water. He pretended to swoon and said in a breathy voice, "My hero." He sighed happily when Kras wrapped an arm around his shoulder. "Well, I already told your mother I'd like to move here. Don't really want to go back on my word." He smirked a little then turned serious. "I will live wherever you are because I don't want to be away from you unless it's absolutely necessary. Trust me, Bulgaria is a lot more interesting than Ohio." He nodded slowly.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova July 2nd 2011, 4:28 am

Kras laughed and held Reed closer, enjoying the view and the company both very much. "Vell, I don't really vant to live avay from you either. If you do have to travel places...I vant to go vith you if you vant me to. Being separated from you is like being separated from a part of myself. And it's uncomfortable." he rested his cheek against the top of Reed's head. "I've never been to the states so I don't know vot Ohio's like. Is this place really more interesting than there?"
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson July 2nd 2011, 6:01 am

Reed smiled and felt his heart swell a little. "Yeah, I know what you mean. Even just a few hours in the day when we both have classes seems like an eternity." He didn't even want to think about how hard next year was going to be for them. "Yes. There is literally nothing interesting about Ohio. If we visit the States we'll go somewhere interesting. Like, New York or California or somewhere like that. New York is awesome! I mean, I get a little lost pretty easy, but it really is great there."
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova July 2nd 2011, 6:33 am

Kras didn't want to think about the next year either. He was going to have to try and visit as much as he could. Depending on votever his job was though. Hopefully if he took that job at the Magical Plants study facility place he'd have enough time off on certain days that he could make a trip to see Reed. It wouldn't take long getting there since he could just apparate. Thankfully. Kras took Reed's hand and squeezed it gently. "At least you know I'm thinking about you alvays during those hours ve're apart." He smiled. "I've heard about New York. It seems like a really busy place. Ve can go vhereever you'd like in the country. And ve could go to Florida, since ve'll have that beach house to stay at."
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson July 2nd 2011, 6:41 am

Reed smiled. "Yeah, Florida is awesome! We could go to Disneyworld! It's the happiest place on earth! I've never been there, but I've always wanted to go. But there's a lot of other stuff too! Like Sea World! Plus there's lots of beaches. Yeah. We can go to Florida. Let's go to Florida. It would be soooooo much fun!" He was practically bouncing just thinking about it.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova July 2nd 2011, 6:45 am

Kras laughed happily at Reed's enthusiasm. "Alright, alright. Ve're definitely going to Florida." He grinned, kissing Reed's forehead. "Sounds like there vill be plenty for us to do there and it'll be even better cause ve'll be there together." He'd love doing a lot of things, as long as he was with Reed.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson July 2nd 2011, 6:58 am

Reed continued to grin. "And by then, we will have gone to that amusement park in Bulgaria, so maybe I won't be so scared to go on some of the rides. But there's other stuff there too, besides rides. I've always wanted to meet Belle. I don't know if you know who that is, but she was always my favorite princess."
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova July 2nd 2011, 8:02 pm

Kras - who had pretty much no experience with muggle fairytales - had no idea who this Belle character was and had no idea she wasn't actually real. "I didn't know they had princesses over there." He blinked. "Do they go to the amusement parks a lot?"

*facepalm*
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson July 2nd 2011, 8:09 pm

*dead*

Reed just blinked. "Oh. They aren't like, real princesses. Well they are they're just. Well, they aren't royalty. Their like princesses from stories. Like fairytales, from movies. Next time we go to my loft we'll watch some. Belle is may favorite because she falls in love with a beast. She was able to look past what he looked like and fell in love with him for how he was. And then he turns into a prince and they live happily ever after. So, at the parks, they have people dress and act like characters from the movies and stuff. So you can walk around and meet them."
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova July 2nd 2011, 8:24 pm

"Ooooooh!" Kras exclaimed, nodding. "I get it. How silly of me. Vell, that sounds like fun. Ve'll definitely have to vatch some of those cause now I vant to know more." He laughed. "And ve'll definitely search around the park until ve find Belle, since she's your favorite."

[Kras will love Alice in Wonderland cause he'll like the talking flowers. X3]
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson July 2nd 2011, 9:11 pm

Reed was getting excited again, now that Kras understood. "Yes! And the other princesses too. Oh! I bet you'd like Alice in Wonderland! She goes to this magical world where there are talking flowers and cats. And they use flamingo's as croquet rackets and paint white roses red." He stopped for a moment. "Well, it's hard to explain, but it's really neat. Oh! And Ariel is another of my favorites. She's a mermaid that falls in love with a human. Also, Prince Eric is my far the cutest of all the princes. But he's got nothing on you."
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 22 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 22  Next