Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Library: The Main Desk

+8
Jesse St. James
Romilda Vane
Audrey Stevenson
Neville Longbottom
Lucius Malfoy
Ginny Weasley
Draco Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
12 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Library: The Main Desk - Page 3 Empty Re: The Library: The Main Desk

Post  Jesse St. James February 14th 2011, 12:45 am

Jesse perked up as she said she might forgive him. Well, he wasn't the kind of guy would let himself fail, so that might as well be a will. Now it was only a matter of when she'd forgive him and how he was going to make her do that. "Fair enough," he said, accepting her challenge. "You'll forgive me soon enough. It's only a matter of time," he added, his confident self starting to come back to him now that he had vented out his frustrations.
Jesse St. James
Jesse St. James

Back to top Go down

Post  Romilda Vane February 14th 2011, 1:00 am

"A little bit cocky there, aren't we?" Milli asked smirking, unintentionally falling into their pattern of mocking each other. Realising what she had just done, Milli stepped back, lips parted slightly, and abruptly she turned and walked down the row. Before she left, however, Milli turned around to look at him one last time. After a moment, she turned and left the library.
Romilda Vane
Romilda Vane

Back to top Go down

Post  Jesse St. James February 14th 2011, 2:20 am

Jesse opened his mouth to protest but Milli had already left, though he did catch that last look she gave him. He smirked to himself and, after grabbing a few books for studying, he made his way back to his dorm to start plotting how to win the Gryffindor's affections.
Jesse St. James
Jesse St. James

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominique Weasley February 20th 2011, 2:05 am

Dominique stood at the main desk, waiting for Pince to check out the book Dom had given her. Leaning against the counter, she tapped her fingers on the top of it in slight annoyance for it was taking way too long for her liking.
Dominique Weasley
Dominique Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Victoire Weasley-Delacour February 20th 2011, 2:20 am

Victoire, who had been sitting a table finishing her work, packed up her books, and headed towards the exit from the library before spotting a head of blonde hair very similar to her own, only in Gryffindor robes. Slowing down, she realises it is, in fact, her sister, and she stops with a small smile. "Hey, Dominique," she says warmly.
Victoire Weasley-Delacour

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominique Weasley February 20th 2011, 2:28 am

Jumping slightly when she was addressed, Dom turned around and spotted her sister. It had been a ridiculously long time since they had spoken and so it was nice running into each other. "Victoire!" she said excitedly, moving to hug her sister, even if the hug wasn't wanted. "I've missed you! How has your term been so far?"
Dominique Weasley
Dominique Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Victoire Weasley-Delacour February 20th 2011, 2:38 am

Victoire hugged Dom back, if a tiny bit hesitant. She was intensely aware that even though this is her sister, she's a Gryffindor and Victoire herself a Slytherin. After looking around a little as if to look for other Slytherins (luckily, there were none), she smiled again. "I've missed you too. It's been - well, interesting is probably the best word for it," she admitted.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominique Weasley February 20th 2011, 2:47 am

Dominique was completely oblivious to Victoire's hesitancy, for she was just really happy to see her sister. Pulling back from the hug she looked at Victoire in slight confusion. "What do you mean 'interesting'?" she asked. "Is it the Slytherins? Any boys?" she asked, always excited to play matchmaker for her sister and find Victoire a guy.
Dominique Weasley
Dominique Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Victoire Weasley-Delacour February 20th 2011, 2:56 am

Victoire just blinks at the confusion in Dominique's eyes. "Interesting, well... And yes, and yes, I 'ave met a few boys, but none of them really got along with me. Something about 'half-blood' and 'spoiling the purity of the House'." She said, rolling her eyes slightly, although she would have liked to find a friend she wasn't related to - does Jesse count? She doesn't even know.

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter February 20th 2011, 3:13 am

[Dom just texted me and said she's sorry but she had to go! <3]
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelina Johnson February 20th 2011, 3:21 am

Albus Severus Potter wrote:[Dom just texted me and said she's sorry but she had to go! <3]

[That's fine - I probably have chores to do... >.>]
Angelina Johnson
Angelina Johnson
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominique Weasley February 21st 2011, 8:02 am

OKAY. WOO. I finally finished that essay XD

Dom was rather surprised to hear that no one really got along with her sister. "Well that's ridiculous," she said while rolling her eyes. "It's not like an eighth really counts for that much, so I don't see how you're really spoiling the idea of purity." Sure, Dom had been rather shocked when she found out Victoire was in Slytherin, but it sort of made her wonder if it was her sisters views that put her there. "Vic," she began softly, not really aware of how much the nickname bothered her older sister, "Do you resent being a Weasley, or even having that little bit of veela blood in you?"
Dominique Weasley
Dominique Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Victoire Weasley-Delacour February 22nd 2011, 5:08 am

Victoire smiled a little. "Well, in my House it does. I just keep reminding the uptight Slytherins that they have no control over the Sorting Hat - there's not that much else I can do, really." She blinked at the nickname, but is fine for Dom to call her that - she is her sister, after all. "No. I don't. Sometimes I think that maybe, as a Slytherin, I should, but I don't. Why do you ask?" After all, it's not that she doesn't like being a Weasley, she just doesn't particularly enjoy when all of her (what seems like) million cousins and uncles and aunts all cause chaos in the one place.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominique Weasley February 22nd 2011, 5:20 am

Dom knew that the Sorting Hat sort of had a mind of it's own, truly knowing the proper houses that everyone belonged in. Still, she couldn't help but wonder what it was that placed Victoire in Slytherin. Well, Dom calling Victoire 'Vic' is much better than 'Vicky'. That nickname for Victoire is the absolute worst. "Oh, well that's good," she replied. "Well, I guess it sort of has to do with the Weasley-Delacour thing. A Slytherin in my Transfiguration class asked me about it and if we were sisters. It just...it makes us different," she replied quietly with a small shrug.
Dominique Weasley
Dominique Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Victoire Weasley-Delacour February 22nd 2011, 5:40 am

Victoire would absolutely hate it if she was called 'Vicky'... It is terrible. "I do that because I 'oped it would make it a bit easier on my to be more than 'just a Weasley'..." She said, doing air quotes with her fingers as she spoke. "But it doesn't really make a difference, I've found. At least, not to the Blacks and the Malfoys, they're the only ones I've met other than cousin Al so far."

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominique Weasley February 22nd 2011, 11:05 pm

She felt sort of relieved that Victoire didn't think anything bad about being a Weasley. There was something about her family that made her unbelievably proud and it was nice knowing that there was always that sense of support if she needed it. "Oh, yeah...stay away from the Blacks and Malfoys," she nodded. "Though, the one Malfoy that Al...spends a lot of time with is pretty nice," she said, being careful on how she phrased Al and Scorpius' relationship. After all, she wasn't sure how much Victoire knew about it. "How is Al? I haven't seen him in a while."
Dominique Weasley
Dominique Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Victoire Weasley-Delacour February 28th 2011, 12:50 pm

Victoire doesn't think anything bad about being a Weasley; if someone did, they wouldn't be a Weasley, surely. It is amazing having that support network - at the very least Victoire knew she would have family behind her, if nothing else, and there are enough of them. "Yes, I have certainly learnt that already." She said with a small, slightly sad smile. Look at all those S's. "Oh, Scorpius? Al told me about him, but I haven't met 'im yet. And Al is well, it was lovely to see 'im after all this time being at Beauxbatons. What 'ave you been up to lately, then?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelina Johnson February 28th 2011, 12:53 pm

[Just posting here do I get the notification email thingies! That way I hopefully won't forget about this again, sorry Dom, love!]
Angelina Johnson
Angelina Johnson
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominique Weasley March 1st 2011, 11:21 pm

Dominique assessed from Victoire’s statement that things between Scorpius and Al were going quite well if her cousin had told Vic all about Scorpius. She really did need to talk to Al, especially with recent realizations of her own. “Oh, I really haven’t been up to much,” she said with a small shrug. “Just been working on a lot of homework and whatnot for classes. I’m already stressing over OWLs. Somehow I’ve managed to work out time to rejoin the cheer team, thanks to Parvati,” she said. “Then I’ve been hanging out with Teddy here and there, but now that he has a girlfriend, I’m sure that’ll change a bit,” she said, wrinkling her nose slightly.

[All good! I've been busy/lazy this past week anyway >.>]
Dominique Weasley
Dominique Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Victoire Weasley-Delacour March 13th 2011, 11:09 am

Victoire smiled at her sister, and AJ apologises for the ridiculously late post. What I thought was a website error was in fact me not being logged in... AJ failed, and apologises for it. "Sounds like me, except for the cheer squad bit. I don't even think we 'ave a cheer squad. Teddy 'as a girlfriend now?" She said, noticing the look on Dominique's face and realising what it meant. Or what she thought it meant.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominique Weasley March 15th 2011, 5:48 pm

Dom thought about the Slytherins for a minute and then shook her head. “No, they don’t have a squad. Gryffindors just like to keep things interesting,” she grinned before letting the smile fall of her face. “Yeah, he does. Which is rather stupid. I mean, he’s in his seventh year now and gets a girlfriend? What’ll happen when he leaves school? It’s some blonde girl in Ravenclaw, who really cannot handle her liquor.”
Dominique Weasley
Dominique Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Victoire Weasley-Delacour March 16th 2011, 7:50 am

Victoire smiled. "Well, even without a cheer squad we are plenty interesting 'ere in Slytherin. But not in a good way most of the time." Then her face drops too, as she sees Dom's fall as well. "Well, maybe they'll stay in touch after they graduate? Unless you'd prefer he date someone else... We could always sabotage her if you want." She says, her eyes gleaming a little at the thought of mischief.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominique Weasley March 17th 2011, 2:34 pm

Dom couldn't help but grin at Victoire's expression. Sabotaging the relationship sounded like a fine idea, but...no. Sadly, she shook her head at her sister's suggested. "No," she sighed. "I couldn't do that to Teddy, not if he really likes her. I guess...I guess that best thing to do would be to put a smile on my face and act real happy for him. I don't know, I just... there's something about the girl that kind of bothers me."
Dominique Weasley
Dominique Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Victoire Weasley-Delacour March 17th 2011, 3:11 pm

Seeing her sister smile made Victoire smile too, and much wider than before. She was a little disappointed to hear the 'no', though. "I see... Although, I'm sure getting to know a little about 'er couldn't hurt, don't you think? You know 'er name, yes? We could ask around, see if anything... Interesting turns up," she suggests, an innocent look on her face.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominique Weasley March 17th 2011, 3:32 pm

A small smile slipped onto her face. This was why her sister was a Slytherin. "I like this plan. I mean, it's not really sabotaging at all if we go digging for some dirt on her," she said. "Her name is Claire. Claire..." she frowned for a moment, trying to place the last name. "Oh! McCann! That was it. She's in Ravenclaw and has a sister, that's about all that I know."
Dominique Weasley
Dominique Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next