Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Library: The Main Desk

+8
Jesse St. James
Romilda Vane
Audrey Stevenson
Neville Longbottom
Lucius Malfoy
Ginny Weasley
Draco Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
12 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Library: The Main Desk - Page 2 Empty Re: The Library: The Main Desk

Post  Audrey Stevenson February 6th 2011, 11:27 pm

She smiled and stepped to one side to put her book on the desk, "I'm great, how're you? I've missed seeing you lately." She gave him a cute pout as she signed the book out.
Audrey Stevenson
Audrey Stevenson

Back to top Go down

Post  Neville Longbottom February 6th 2011, 11:31 pm

"I've been doing good." He said nodding. "I've been just spending a lot of time on classwork and in my garden." And thinking about if Audrey would say yes if he asked her to the V-DAY ball. "I've missed you too." He said with a small smile.
Neville Longbottom
Neville Longbottom
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Audrey Stevenson February 6th 2011, 11:33 pm

Of course she would say yes, she would love to go. She smiled at him and tucked the book in her back, sitting on an empty part of the desk, "So how is your garden? Anything interesting happening down there?"
Audrey Stevenson
Audrey Stevenson

Back to top Go down

Post  Neville Longbottom February 6th 2011, 11:36 pm

You now have my full attention. I just skipped to the Pam scene. The movie was boring me. -.-

"No, nothing too interesting. Mostly just the same old same old." he said nodding with a smile. "Um. Audrey, can I ask you something?" He said quietly as he stood next to her.
Neville Longbottom
Neville Longbottom
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Audrey Stevenson February 6th 2011, 11:38 pm

Hahahaha so glad Smile

She smiled at him and put a hand out to hold his, "Of course you can, what is it?"
Audrey Stevenson
Audrey Stevenson

Back to top Go down

Post  Neville Longbottom February 6th 2011, 11:40 pm

Neville took her hand lightly in his and smiled at her. "Well, I was just. I was just thinking the other day and there is a valentines day ball coming up and I was wondering if maybe you would want to go to it with...with me."
Neville Longbottom
Neville Longbottom
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Audrey Stevenson February 6th 2011, 11:45 pm

She grinned back at him and squeezed his hand slightly, "I would love to, that sounds great!" She smiled and leaned in to kiss him.
Audrey Stevenson
Audrey Stevenson

Back to top Go down

Post  Neville Longbottom February 6th 2011, 11:46 pm

Neville smiled at her and let out a relieved sigh as she said yes and kissed him. "Phew. I was a little worried you would say no." He said honestly.
Neville Longbottom
Neville Longbottom
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Audrey Stevenson February 6th 2011, 11:51 pm

Audrey giggled, "I wouldn't say no." She slid off the table, keeping her hand in his, "So what is our plan for today?"
Audrey Stevenson
Audrey Stevenson

Back to top Go down

Post  Neville Longbottom February 6th 2011, 11:52 pm

Neville smiled at her and shrugged. "Well, I already went down to my garden for today and I don't have any homework to do." he said with a smile. "Do you want to go to Hogsmeade or something?"
Neville Longbottom
Neville Longbottom
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Audrey Stevenson February 6th 2011, 11:57 pm

She squeezed his hand and entwined their fingers, "That sounds great. I'll need to get my coat though so do you want to meet in the entrance hall in five minutes?"
Audrey Stevenson
Audrey Stevenson

Back to top Go down

Post  Neville Longbottom February 6th 2011, 11:58 pm

"Yeah! Sure!" Neville said with a wide grin. "I'll see you in five minutes!" he said and skipped off to go meet her in the entrance hall where Nev will post.
Neville Longbottom
Neville Longbottom
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Romilda Vane February 13th 2011, 7:53 pm

Milli is here, returning some book she borrowed. *cue Jesse*
Romilda Vane
Romilda Vane

Back to top Go down

Post  Jesse St. James February 13th 2011, 8:04 pm

Jesse walked into the library after failing to keep himself entertained in his dorm. Even practicing his defense charms hadn't been enough to get his mind off of Milli, and when he had totally blown off that hot brunette in the common room to go sulk in his dorm he knew that something was wrong and he had only himself and the weird emotions he had for Milli to blame. Figures, the first time he actually likes a girl for who she is, he blows it. He wasn't sure why he had come to the library, but part of him assumed he had walked here subconsciously because it was the place they had first met.

He was surprised when he looked up and saw Milli herself, returning a book to the front desk and not looking at all heartbroken over the epic fail that was their date. "Milli?"
Jesse St. James
Jesse St. James

Back to top Go down

Post  Romilda Vane February 13th 2011, 8:11 pm

Milli stiffened when she heard Jesse's voice behind her. Lovely. Not even a day had gone by and she already had to deal with that awkward first meeting after a really shitty date. She turned sharply and leaned against the counter behind her to keep the weight off her foot. Damn she really had to have fucked it up because it hurt like hell. She took a second to look him over and she noticed how upset he seemed. A tiny bit of her felt bad, most overall she was still really pissed at him. "Jesse," she said coolly. "Fancy seeing you here."
Romilda Vane
Romilda Vane

Back to top Go down

Post  Jesse St. James February 13th 2011, 8:57 pm

Her words only added to the sting of his already sulky mood, but what was he expecting? For her to realize how unfair she had been and apologize? He sighed as he realized he would have to be the one to apologize, then glanced around to see how many people were near them. Too many. He took her hand without a word and pulled her over near the shelves where they would be at least somewhat alone. "Okay, I don't do this often but...I'm sorry. You're right about the whole saving you thing- It was a bit...extreme. And I apologize for upsetting you by it."
Jesse St. James
Jesse St. James

Back to top Go down

Post  Romilda Vane February 13th 2011, 9:08 pm

Milli grudgingly allowed Jesse to drag her to the shelves. She wasn't all too interested in what he had to say, even if it was an apology. Maybe it was childish, but she wanted time to brood. She waited while he talked, but she looked at the shelves next to them instead of up in his face. "Thanks for apologising," she said quietly. She finally looked up at him. "But it doesn't really change much."
Romilda Vane
Romilda Vane

Back to top Go down

Post  Jesse St. James February 13th 2011, 9:42 pm

Jesse looked at Milli in shock. It didn't change anything? Wasn't apologizing supposed to just fix everything like magic? "Doesn't change much? But...I apologized," he informed her, his voice full of disbelief as he tried to figure out what was going on.
Jesse St. James
Jesse St. James

Back to top Go down

Post  Romilda Vane February 13th 2011, 9:51 pm

"You did," Milli agreed. She pulled her hand gently out of his grasp. "I could have been really hurt last night Jesse, and that would've been your fault. I can't let that go so easily." She crossed her arms over her chest and shrugged slightly. "I'm not one to just forgive and forget. And maybe that's a flaw of mine, but if you think you can say 'Sorry' and have everything be all fine and dandy then you have a lot to learn about me."
Romilda Vane
Romilda Vane

Back to top Go down

Post  Jesse St. James February 13th 2011, 10:19 pm

Jessr frowned as Milli pulled her hand away from his, regretting the fact that he had apologized because apparently it all for nothing. "You weren't really in any danger," he told her as he crossed his arms across his chest. "I wouldn't have actually let you fall or get hurt. That was sort of the whole point. I'd like to get to have a chance at getting to learn more about you though..."
Jesse St. James
Jesse St. James

Back to top Go down

Post  Romilda Vane February 13th 2011, 10:29 pm

Milli's temper flared. "That's not the point at all!" she said hotly. Pince looked over at them and shushed her rudely, to which Milli just rolled her eyes and leaned towards Jesse, glaring up at him with flashing eyes. "The point is that you thought you could get me to swoon over you and you deliberately did something that if you had screwed up in even the slightest could have put me in the hospital wing. The fact that you didn't screw up is the only reason I'm wasting my time talking to you."
Romilda Vane
Romilda Vane

Back to top Go down

Post  Jesse St. James February 13th 2011, 10:56 pm

"So I made a mistake," he retorted, the annoyance clear in his voice as he brought both his hands to his sides, no longer hiding the Slytherin emblem on his robes that his arms had been covering before. "I didn't know you were going to overreact this much," he spat, not realizing that by losing his temper he was probably only going to make things worse.
Jesse St. James
Jesse St. James

Back to top Go down

Post  Romilda Vane February 13th 2011, 11:07 pm

Milli gaped at Jesse in shock. Had he really just said she was overreacting? "I'm overreacting?!" she spluttered. "Sorry that valuing my life and not wanting to be associated with those who endanger it is a bad thing!" Madame Pince shushed the pair again and her patience boiling over, Milli grabbed Jesse's arm and dragged him after her so that they were farther down the row of shelves and hopefully out of Pince's hearing range. She dropped his arm and looked around at the stacks of books above them before turning her attention back to Jesse. "It may have been a mistake," she hissed. "But you shouldn't have thought it was okay in the first place."
Romilda Vane
Romilda Vane

Back to top Go down

Post  Jesse St. James February 13th 2011, 11:52 pm

"Endanger?! Okay, I said I was sorry, and I can assure you that you were never really in any danger! Do you honestly think I would have done any of that if I thought you were going to get hurt?" he asked, his voice raising though he continued to ignore Pince's glares. He knew he wasn't being completely honest, but he wasn't exactly keen on explaining to Milli that he hadn't really given much thought to what he had done in the Shrieking Shack. As much as he'd like to call himself perfect, he knew he wasn't. And not thinking before acting was one of his few flaws. "So what now? You're just never going to forgive me? That whole night up until I 'put your life in danger' didn't mean anything at all?" He sighed as he tried to calm himself down, knowing that raising his voice wouldn't do anything. "Just...tell me how I can fix things."
Jesse St. James
Jesse St. James

Back to top Go down

Post  Romilda Vane February 14th 2011, 12:06 am

Milli huffed in frustration, then took a moment to collect herself. "I might forgive you," she said slowly. Her hands moved to her hips, and she looked down before taking a step forward and closing the distance between. She looked up, shook her hair out of her face, and searched his eyes. "But you need to figure out how that's going to happen on your own. If I have to tell you how to do something it won't mean shit."
Romilda Vane
Romilda Vane

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next