Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Great Lake [FREE ROLE PLAY AREA]

+35
Cormac McLaggen
Lucius Malfoy
Elladora Black
Djinn- Inactive
Lily Luna Potter
Angelina Johnson
Autumn Proctor
Lucy Weasley
Albus Severus Potter
Carter Wells
Ronald Weasley - Inactive
Rolf Scamander
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Melanie McCann
Claire McCann
Ravenclaw Mod
Demelza Robins
Fleur Delacour - Inactive
Romilda Vane
Jesse St. James
Lily Luna Potter - Inact
Molly Prewett
Angela Braddock
HorcruxHunter
KingsleyShacklebolt Inact
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Teddy Lupin
Neville Longbottom
Daphne Greengrass
Hugo Weasley
Ronald Weasley
Ginny Weasley
Gabby Delacour - Inactive
Dean Thomas
Parvati Patil
39 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The Great Lake [FREE ROLE PLAY AREA] - Page 39 Empty Re: The Great Lake [FREE ROLE PLAY AREA]

Post  Victoria Black July 23rd 2011, 4:01 am

It's a good question to ask. "I'm not sure... I haven't thought about it much." Well, actually Vee had, but she had thought 'Oh wow, I really need to think about this sometime soon.' sort of thoughts. "What do you think you want to be?" She asked Rose, eating a cheeto
Victoria Black
Victoria Black
Fifth Year

http://Hogwartskitchens.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

The Great Lake [FREE ROLE PLAY AREA] - Page 39 Empty Re: The Great Lake [FREE ROLE PLAY AREA]

Post  Rose Weasley July 23rd 2011, 4:21 am

"A Healer, at the moment." Rose told her, "I use to change my mind, but I've been set on a Healer for a while now so I think this could be it! I'm going to try to get into an apprenticeship after Hogwarts and see how much I like it." She shrugged, "So you've got no idea? Well, what are your favorite classes?"
Rose Weasley
Rose Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Victoria Black July 23rd 2011, 5:02 am

"Ohh! A healer! That's really cool!" Why do Ravenclaws always want to be something smart!? "Would you by any chance know a cure for hiccups?" Vee asked, recalling a conversation she had earlier with a Hufflepuff, in which she ended up getting a horrible case of hiccups. "Hmm... I like Arithmancy, I like Potions, I like Charms.... Actually I like a lot of classes. I like school!" She liked a lot of classes, and was too lazy to name all of them. "Transfiguration too." She added.
Victoria Black
Victoria Black
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Weasley July 23rd 2011, 5:19 am

"A cure for hiccups? I've heard a lot of crazy stuff for that. Nothing is proven, of course, but my favorite is distracting people by asking random questions. I always ask, 'When was the last time you saw a white horse?' It actually works a good portion of the time!" Rose listened as Vee listed all her favorite classes and couldn't help thinking, yet again, that the girl should be in Ravenclaw. "It sounds like you'd be good at anything." She commented, "Maybe you'll just end up being a Quidditch player. Then again, I've never seen you play. You could be terrible." She laughed to show that she was only kidding.
Rose Weasley
Rose Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Victoria Black July 23rd 2011, 5:24 am

"That is random..." Vee usually tried holding her breath, which never worked. Sometimes she feels like she should be in Ravenclaw too. If she got a time-turner! "Oh, wow, thanks a lot Rose." She said, sarcastically, then smiled to show she understood Rose was kidding. "I'm not competitive enough to be a professional sports player. And I'm not amazing, either. It's just nice to feel the breeze in my hair."
Victoria Black
Victoria Black
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Weasley July 23rd 2011, 5:28 am

Rose nodded, "That's exactly how it is for me, too. It's nice to get up in the air and forget about whatever is going on in your life at the moment. And it doesn't hurt that you get to take out your anger on the other team." She grinned, "I can't even count the number of times I've thrown a Quaffle too hard and nearly knocked out the Keeper."
Rose Weasley
Rose Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Victoria Black July 23rd 2011, 5:32 am

"I can't even count how many times I've attempted to steal a beater's bat and hit a bludger with all my strength!" Vee said laughingly, but she wasn't joking. Wait... Did Rose tell Vee she played Quidditch? I don't remember this.... Perhaps Vee has gone insane.

[Which is likely, since lately she has been taking over my sleep with dreams of packing a suitcase on monkeybars.]
Victoria Black
Victoria Black
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Weasley July 23rd 2011, 5:47 am

[She did! She plays chaser, jsyk Smile]

"Which never helps in the ultimate goal of winning the game, of course. That's why flying just for the sake of flying, no Quidditch involved, is sometimes a better option for me. I actually have quite a temper, if you couldn't figure that out from the whole Al situation." Rose pointed at a new cloud that had drifted above them, "That one looks like a snitch!"
Rose Weasley
Rose Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Victoria Black July 23rd 2011, 5:57 am

[I knew that.... >.>]

"Oh hey! It does!" The cloud almost looked as if it were fluttering its wings. "I get mad at someone, but then I usually forget to stay mad at them and start discussing something interesting with them. I suppose that's a good thing, sometimes. I am incapable of holding grudges." Vee didn't want to count how many times she had planned to give someone the silent treatment and then started discussing some random thing with them.
Victoria Black
Victoria Black
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Weasley July 23rd 2011, 6:03 am

Victoria Black wrote:Vee didn't want to count how many times she had planned to give someone the silent treatment and then started discussing some random thing with them.
[This happens to me in RL all the time...]

Rose sighed, "Sometimes I wish I was more like that. Life would be so much easier to get through if I was more laid back, I think. Not that it's particularly challenging or anything, but it sucks being a huge fight with your friend." She sat up straight and looked out at the lake, "Well, I'm full. I think it's time to go swimming."
Rose Weasley
Rose Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Victoria Black July 23rd 2011, 6:06 am

[I do too, that's why I stuck it in there. That, and Vee doesn't seem the grudge-holding type.]

"Yes! Swimming time!" Vee got up, stretched, and helped Rose up. Then she went and stuck her toes in the edges. "Ohhh it's cold!" She warned Rose, shivering.
Victoria Black
Victoria Black
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Weasley July 23rd 2011, 6:14 am

Rose walked to the edge of the lake and stuck her toes in, "It actually is. Surprising, for a day like this. We'll have to do it quick, like a band-aid." She pointed to a dock slightly further down the lake and started walking over there, taking the time to transfigure her clothes into her favorite black bikini. "Prepare yourself, I'm the master at midair back flips."
Rose Weasley
Rose Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Victoria Black July 23rd 2011, 5:42 pm

Vee giggled at the comparison to a band-aid, but agreed, and then transfigured her clothes into her purple bikini, and walked over to the dock. "Alright, I am prepared for your amazing backflip." She said, watching Rose.
Victoria Black
Victoria Black
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Weasley July 24th 2011, 5:34 pm

Rose ran up to the edge of the dock and turned around, so her back was to the water. She smiled, "I hope the water is deep enough today. Okay, here goes nothing." She jumped backwards, doing the promised flip in midair, and then stretched her hands out below her to land in a dive with barely a splash. There was a grin on her face when she resurfaced, "The water's not actually that bad! Nice and deep. Your turn!"
Rose Weasley
Rose Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Victoria Black July 24th 2011, 7:22 pm

"That was really good!" Vee clapped. "You can't expect me to compare..." And with that, she dived in. Nothing special, but she slipped into the water without a noise. When she popped up, she gasped for breath. "Ooohhh it's cold!" She choked out.

[I AM GOING TO CAMP. FOR TWO WEEKS. THIS WILL HAVE TO STAY HERE FOR NOW. Vee will miss Rose Sad Actually Vee will be very lonely in my head with no outlet.)
Victoria Black
Victoria Black
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Weasley August 6th 2011, 8:44 pm

"That wasn't bad at all!" Rose commented, "I'm sure if you just felt a little more daredevil-y you'd be able to do crazy stuff in no time." Here's to hoping that sentence made sense. "Yeah, I may have been lying a little bit when I said the water wasn't that bad. I just wasn't sure if you were one of those people that have to dip their feet in a hundred times before they actually jump in." She grinned, "Good thing you're not, I would have got out and pushed you."
Rose Weasley
Rose Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Victoria Black August 7th 2011, 12:49 am

That sentence made sense. At least it did to Vee. "Every time I have attempted to do anything more than a dive, it has resulted in me severely injuring my back, or stomach, or internal organs, all of which I would like to stay in nothing less than perfect working order, thanks. I really don't think the dare-devilly bit of me coming out would make a huge difference." There was that time she had attempted some sort of dive off a bridge... It had left a bad memory of back-flips and she wasn't keen to try again.
Victoria Black
Victoria Black
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Weasley August 7th 2011, 5:13 am

Rose laughed, "So I guess now would be a bad time to bring up the skydiving tickets I bought for us?" She ducked underneath the water and held her breath, only coming back up when her lungs started screaming for air. She smiled, "Can you guess that I love swimming? Quidditch and swimming, seems like was born for anything but the land."
Rose Weasley
Rose Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Victoria Black August 7th 2011, 6:01 am

"I completely agree. I think I was meant to be a bird or a fish or something. I am definitely not a land person. I never fall in the air or drown in the lake, but I am always tripping up the stairs or something when I'm on land. I wish I could breathe under water." If Vee could breathe under water, it would probably mean she wasn't a human. Which she is, as far as she knows.
Victoria Black
Victoria Black
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Weasley August 7th 2011, 6:50 pm

"Aren't there spells for breathing underwater?" Rose asked. She was pretty sure she had read about something like that before, but couldn't quite remember. "Exploring the lake underwater would be so cool! I bet we'd find all kinds of lost junk down there. And crazy creatures. That would be amazing." And another thing is added to her bucket list...
Rose Weasley
Rose Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Victoria Black August 8th 2011, 3:35 am

"It would be like a treasure hunt... Who knows what the giant squid has been hoarding. And yeah, there are spells, but it isn't as fun when you have to rely on something, especially to breathe. What if something went wrong and you drowned?" Vee shuddered at the thought, because drowning sounds particularly unpleasant.
Victoria Black
Victoria Black
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Weasley August 10th 2011, 4:25 am

"True, and drowning is like one of the worst ways to die, isn't it?" Rose asked, as she swam around in a lake containing giant squids and Grindylows. Good one, Rose. "Muggles have things for breathing underwater that I bet are a lot more dangerous then spells. Like, giant tanks that you wear around on your back, I think. That sounds completely unsafe. Then again, muggles do a lot of crazy things. I once saw some jumping off a bridge with nothing but a springy rope to save them from hitting the ground!"
Rose Weasley
Rose Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Victoria Black August 10th 2011, 4:33 am

"Muggles are insane." Vee declared firmly. "Ooh yeah, buddy jumping, or whatever they call it. And diving out of air planes with shoddy pieces of cloth strapped to their backs?" She shuddered at the though. Although, witches and wizards do rely on charmed pieces of wood to transport them around...
Victoria Black
Victoria Black
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Weasley August 10th 2011, 4:52 am

Rose shook her head, "I am just so glad we have the floo network. You couldn't pay me to get on one of those planes." She flipped over onto her back and floated, looking up at the clouds much like they had earlier. "I couldn't imagine living in a world without magic." She said absently, "Being a muggleborn must be wonderful, when they find out they're magical."
Rose Weasley
Rose Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Victoria Black August 10th 2011, 5:01 am

"Wouldn't it be so cool to just be sitting there and then you get a letter introducing you to an utterly fabulous world where everything is much easier and you don't have to use curling irons?" Not that Vee would know... She dived under to fix her hair, which had flopped over in her face. "Eek!" She screeched, being poked in the face by the giant squid. "Not cool!"

[Sorry about that... I didn't realise my iPod was inches from death. It'll take a minute to charge up again...]
Victoria Black
Victoria Black
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next