Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another Kitchen

+29
Parvati Patil
Elladora Black
Rolf Scamander
Anna Rowle
Lucius Malfoy
Rita Skeeter - Inactive
Demelza Robins
Hannah Abbott
Audrey Stevenson
Krasimir Svetkova
Ravenclaw Mod
Mya Lupin
Angela Braddock
Ronald Weasley - Inactive
Reed Dawson
Albus Severus Potter
Draco Malfoy
Ted Tonks
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
KingsleyShacklebolt Inact
Gideon Prewett
Romilda Vane
Scorpius Malfoy
Alicia Spinnet- Inactive
Ginny Weasley
Sirius Black
Molly Prewett
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Remus Lupin
33 posters

Page 1 of 43 1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 43  Next

Go down

Another Kitchen Empty Another Kitchen

Post  Remus Lupin September 9th 2010, 1:48 am

Remus and Viktor end up in this kitchen, the book on pies with them. Remus totally explained to Viktor how to get into the kitchens and everything, so now Viktor will know where they are and how to get in all by himself now. He sets the book on the counter and opens it to page 39 again. "It really doesn't look that hard to make." he starts looking around for the ingredients and such that they'll need. Sadly there were no aprons around, cause things were probably going to get messy. Which is fun though.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Another Kitchen Empty Re: Another Kitchen

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive September 9th 2010, 1:50 am

Viktor likes getting messy...ANYWAYYYY. "It doesn't," he says hesitantly as he looks over the recipe. A pie can't be too hard to make, right? Viktor just doesn't like failing at things so he really wants to make sure he gets this right.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin September 9th 2010, 2:01 am

Remus' OCD doesn't really allow him to like getting messy...but it happens, and it's going to happen this time too. Haha. He notices Viktor's slight hesitance and smiles encouragingly. "We'll do just fine. It's kind of easier to do things as a team sometimes, right? Here, I think we've got everything now."
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive September 9th 2010, 2:13 am

"Yeah, teams," he said with a small smile, though Viktor is a seeker so he's not too used to teamwork yet. "Alright. Vot do ve do first?" he asks as he looks at all the ingredients.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin September 9th 2010, 2:24 am

Remus does a lot of things by himself, but he's not that bad when it comes to teamwork. "Well, first we have to mix the dry ingredients together in this bowl," he sets those ingredients aside with a bowl, "then the wet ingredients in this bowl," he sets those ingredients with another bowl, "and we have to cut up the pineapple." Amethyst isn't really looking at a recipe right now so she's just going with the general idea of things. "Here," Remus hands Viktor a knife and pineapple. "would you like to cut the pineapple up?"
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive September 9th 2010, 2:30 am

"Of course." Viktor is a pro at pineapple cutting. He smiles and takes the pineapple and knife, and begins a slicing and a dicing. He looks over at Remus, still cutting but not chopping off his fingers because no one wants that. "Vot next?" he asks as he finishes cutting up the fruit for the pie.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin September 9th 2010, 2:37 am

Remus watches Viktor for a while, quite impressed by what a pro he is...and just watching in general. Then he realizes he's staring and sets to mixing all the other things up. "Well, we mix all the stuff together and then put it in this pie crust." Which is sitting in the pan or whatever already.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive September 9th 2010, 2:44 am

"Alright then," he says happily as he pours the pineapple in with the other stuff in some bowl, waiting for Remus to dump all the contents into the pie crust pan thing. "This isn't so hard," he said with a big grin.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin September 9th 2010, 3:09 am

"It isn't!" Remus grins too and puts all the contents into the pie crust pan thing. Oh how I love our baking terminology. "I guess now we just put it in the oven." That's been totally preheating this whole time. Yeah. He places it in then shuts the oven door. Then he sees how messy the counter is and twitches. "We were a bit messy. Oops. Shouldn't take too long to clean." Which would have been true until Remus tried to put the container of flour away along with the sugar container and accidentally dropped them both, flour and sugar going everywhere. Viktor especially got a face full of flour. "OH NO! Sorry! So sorry!!!" Remus drops the containers on the counter and grabs a damp towel, moving over to wipe the flour off Viktor's face. He slips a bit on the sugary flour mix on the floor and runs into Viktor. "Oops! Sorry again!" He was totally failing at the moment.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive September 9th 2010, 3:16 am

Viktor chuckles slightly, but quickly reaches out to grab Remus to keep him from falling. He gently holds Remus' arms to hold him steady, and smiles down at him. "You alright?" he asks with a slight smirk, his face still full of flour because he's a bit more focused on keeping Remus from falling and breaking something...Like his arm. Though he did find all of that slightly amusing, to be honest. As long as Remus is fine, Viktor finds it rather funny.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin September 9th 2010, 3:23 am

Remus would be fine if he broke his arm, it'd heal in a jiffy...though then he'd have to explain that one to Viktor. So it's best that just doesn't happen. "Oh, yes, I'm fine. Thanks...are you alright? I really am sorry about that." He'd put up his hands to catch himself and they were currently resting on Viktor's chest. Which felt really nice, actually. Remus shakes his head and drops his arms. Then he remembers he's still holding the damp cloth and reaches up again to start gently wiping the flour off Viktor's face. "Sorry..." He's going to continue apologizing because he's Remus. There's a slightly panicked look in his eyes but other than that he's just concentrating on cleaning Viktor up.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive September 9th 2010, 3:35 am

Viktor smiles as he feels Remus' hands on his chest, proud of his friend for being less shy and awkward though he's wondering how Remus is still in the closet. "It's alright," he said softly as he let Remus clean his face. "Accidents happen. I vould know." He laughed lightly, thinking of all his Quidditch accidents with bludgers. Oops.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin September 9th 2010, 3:41 am

Remus continues wiping the flour off Viktor's face. There was so much of it! And it was all over his head too. Oops. Viktor looked like a ghostie. Heehee. He wasn't totally concentrating on how close he was still standing to his friend. "I guess you would, with playing Quidditch and all. The other team's members must try to get you a lot."
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive September 9th 2010, 3:46 am

"Yeah, just a bit," he said with a laugh as he let Remus continue cleaning off his face. "At least I don't have a lot of hair to vorry about. I can only imagine how difficult that vould make things," he said with a smirk, liking how gentle Remus was being with the cloth. He felt sort of bad for his friend though. He wasn't even in denial about being gay. He was just oblivious. Poor guy.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin September 9th 2010, 3:53 am

Remus laughs and nods in agreement. "It'd definitely be a lot harder to clean up if you had a lot of hair." He's not even concerned about the fact that he, himself, has flour and sugar in his hair. Oops. "There, I got most of it. Just some spots there..." he uses his thumb to gently rub off some flour spots on Viktor's jaw. "Haha, it's all over you." He tries to brush some of the flour off Viktor's shoulder.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive September 9th 2010, 4:02 am

Viktor smiles as Remus rubs the flour off his face, realizing how un-awkward hes' being right now. He notices the flour in Remus' hair, and gently reaches up to lightly brush it out which is taking a while because it's tricky stuff to get lour out of one's hair. Now would probably bring a good time to bring up something that Viktor recalls Remus saying a while back. "You told me that you're awkward around girls. Ever vonder vy that is?" he asked as he continued brushing the flour out of Remus' hair.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin September 9th 2010, 4:08 am

Remus twitches when Viktor starts brushing the flour out of his hair but soon relaxes. Especially when he notices that Viktor's being careful not to touch any of the scars on his forehead. "What? Oh...well, I've thought about it on occasion, but not that much. Just figured I was weird that way. Why?" Besides, Sirius was interested in girls enough for the both of them, and then Remus was interested in schoolwork and studying enough for the both of them. It was a perfect team, really. Haha.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive September 9th 2010, 4:13 am

Viktor shrugged and brushed off the last of the flour before removing his hand from Remus' hair. "Just vondering. You're just not usually awkward around me, is all." He smiled, not moving away from Remus now that his friend was cleaned off for the most part. "Oh, you've got some on your shirt," he said as he gently brushed the flour off of Remus' chest. Wow, this stuff was messy.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin September 9th 2010, 4:18 am

"Oh...well, that's okay right? That I'm not awkward around you?" Remus hopes that's a good thing - he has trouble sometimes figuring out the proper way to act around certain people. So he would generally just act in his normal calm and controlled manner. "I think I got most of the flour off your shirt. Totally forgot that there'd be some on me as well." he laughed, finding it hard to ignore that jumpy feeling in his stomach as he realized that Viktor was still standing quite near him.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive September 9th 2010, 4:24 am

"Of course. It's great, actually," he said with a grin as he finished getting the flour off of Remus' clothing, letting his hand linger on Remus' chest before pulling away. "I just used to know other people like you. Guys that vere awkward around girls, and there's usually a pretty simple explanation."
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin September 9th 2010, 4:28 am

Remus is relieved to hear it's a good thing that he isn't awkward around Viktor. Haha, poor Remus. He's so silly. "A simple explanation, huh? Wish I'd heard of this sooner. Might've saved me some trouble, right?" he laughed. He could still feel the touch of Viktor's hand on his chest after it had been pulled away. "So what is this pretty simple explanation, Mr. Krum? Enlighten me." Woah, Remus is being sort of bold here isn't he? *stares in awe* He won't be acting like that for very long. Hehe. Soon he'll just be all 'adfojwijweoifj;eiofwi;WHAT?'
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive September 9th 2010, 4:32 am

Viktor grins at Remus' boldness, enjoying it very much because it makes this conversation a lot easier. Or so he thinks. "You're gay," he suggests casually as if he's telling Remus what the next step in the recipe is. It's best to be blunt in a time like this.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin September 9th 2010, 4:36 am

OMG BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! *just died* LOVELY. NICE AND TO THE POINT. *is still laughing*

Remus blinks. "I'm what?" His brain is stuck between going into shut down mode and going into hyper-drive with all the reasons why what Viktor just said is not true. Cause how could it be? "I think I'm just awkward around girls." Denial.

*is still laughing*
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive September 9th 2010, 4:39 am

"But not around guys. Remus, have you ever kissed a guy? Have you ever even kissed a girl for that matter?" he asked curiously as he tilted his head to the side. "A lot of guys don't know they're gay at first. It takes time and...experimenting to figure it out sometimes."
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin September 9th 2010, 4:42 am

"What??? No, I have not kissed a- or a girl for that matter, but that's not a big deal!" Remus huffs, folding his arms across his chest and staring stubbornly at Viktor. "And maybe I'm just awkward around girls because I'm just not ready for that sort of stuff yet." His excuse was rather lame and Viktor would know it.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 43 1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 43  Next