Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another Kitchen

+29
Parvati Patil
Elladora Black
Rolf Scamander
Anna Rowle
Lucius Malfoy
Rita Skeeter - Inactive
Demelza Robins
Hannah Abbott
Audrey Stevenson
Krasimir Svetkova
Ravenclaw Mod
Mya Lupin
Angela Braddock
Ronald Weasley - Inactive
Reed Dawson
Albus Severus Potter
Draco Malfoy
Ted Tonks
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
KingsleyShacklebolt Inact
Gideon Prewett
Romilda Vane
Scorpius Malfoy
Alicia Spinnet- Inactive
Ginny Weasley
Sirius Black
Molly Prewett
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Remus Lupin
33 posters

Page 22 of 43 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 32 ... 43  Next

Go down

Another Kitchen - Page 22 Empty Re: Another Kitchen

Post  Krasimir Svetkova December 11th 2010, 2:45 am

Sorry, I was dragged off to eat dinner. *flails*

Kras would never beat up a girl. He'd just give her a stern talking to. Yep. "Hot chocolate? I can make that." he grins and starts to heat up some milk, cause, honestly, making hot chocolate with hot milk is the best. "Do you vant whipped cream on top?" He likes to make things look pretty too. He was thinking whipped cream with a lovely chocolate drizzle on top. Yummy. Amethyst wishes she had some of that right now.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod December 11th 2010, 2:58 am

IT'S FINE! XD *wants hot chocolate now*

Luna agrees. Hot chocolate with anything else would just be wrong. "Um. Yes, please," she nods, watching him as he begins to make the hot chocolate. "Thank you," she whispers quietly while she brings her knees up to her chest and wraps her arms around her legs. "Are you new here? You have an accent," she notes, trying to make small talk to avoid having to talk about what's making her this upset.
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

http://crumplehornedsnorkackcatcher.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova December 11th 2010, 3:06 am

*would totally make some, but doesn't like the idea of making it without all the yummy toppings* AH I'm going to have to go at some point cause we're decorating our christmas tree tonight. It always takes forever, so I might not be back then, but I'll be on tomorrow!!!!!

"You're velcome." Kras smiles softly at her. He goes to get out the yummy toppings while waiting for the milk to get hot. "I've been here for a vhile now, but just transferred this year from Bulgaria. Missed my buddy, Viktor, a lot, plus I've really vanted to experience studying abroad." After a bit the milk gets warm enough and he sets to work putting everything together, setting the cup down in front of Luna gently when he's done. Then he goes and quietly asks one of the house elves for some cookies. The house elf nods and comes back shortly, bringing an assortment of yummy, warm cookies. Thanking the house elf, Kras comes back over and sets it on the table before sitting down across from Luna with his own cup of hot chocolate. "There, just in case you feel like eating something."

Mmm, yummy looking!!!
Another Kitchen - Page 22 Hot-chocolate
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova December 11th 2010, 3:08 am

Holy crap that picture is big.
<.<
Ah votever.
*is too lazy to do anything about it*
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod December 11th 2010, 3:21 am

WDKOJASPFK;RKLS SORRY
MY POST JUST.....I LOOKED DOWN AT THE SCREEN AND IT'S GONE
MY WHOLE POST WENT OA;WDJFS *cries and types again*
*blames Ryan Reynold's on my TV*

Luna smiled softly as Kras set the drink in front of her, and took the hot mug in both hands as she looked down at the hot chocolate. She really wasn't in the mood for anything, but it was clear that Kras had gone through a lot to make this for her so she took a small sip, casting a small smile over at Kras to show her appreciation. "That's nice," she replied after he was finished talking. "Do you like it here so far?" she asked softly, wanting to keep Kras talking so the room wouldn't be quiet and so that she could keep from having to talk much herself.

Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova December 11th 2010, 4:35 am

I'M BAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!!!! Might have to do a few more things, but for the most part, I'm back!

"You have a pretty smile." Kras comments, glad to see he'd made her smile at least a little bit. "Ah, yes. I love it here, and meeting new people is alvays a lot of fun. I generally go into a funk if I don't meet at least one or two new people every few days. It's like...an obsession or something." he chuckles at himself, taking a sip of the yummy hot chocolate.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod December 11th 2010, 4:40 am

YAAAAAAAAAY *claps*

Luna smiles shyly at his compliment, then turns her attention back to the creamy drink in her hands. She sort of liked having someone she didn't really know to listen to. It almost helped her keep her mind off things. "New people are always fun. Who've you met so far?" she asks, not realizing that she's close to sounding like an interrogator.
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova December 11th 2010, 4:50 am

Krasimir didn't mind all the questions, he figured it was helping Luna keep her mind off of what was upsetting her. Though of course he couldn't help being slightly curious as to what had made such a charming girl so upset. "Vell, I already knew Viktor Krum. Ve've been best friends for years. I've met Molly Prewett, she's a lovely girl, and Fred Veasley, he came over and votched me beat the Vomping Villow, and Caradoc...I don't think I've talked to him since the incident at that last party or so, I threw my drink in his face ven he tried hitting on me." Kras laughed. "I've met a lot of fun people, it's hard to remember them all." More like Amethyst is just too lazy to think about it.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod December 11th 2010, 5:04 am

"Molly is nice," she comments, remembering meeting Molly near the beginning of term. "How'd you manage to meet Fred without meeting George as well? I always thought those two to be inseparable." She looked down at her hot chocolate again and took another small sip, briefly wondering if this dead, empty feeling would ever go away but it seemed like it only got worse with time as the idea of not being with Hermione really sunk in.
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova December 11th 2010, 5:12 am

"I don't know...ve didn't really talk about other stuff besides trying to tag the trunk of the tree and playing pranks on people." Krasimir shrugged. He frowned slightly when he saw the extremely sad look in her eyes as she looked down at her hot chocolate. Moving over to sit next to her, he placed an arm around her shoulders. Being the Papa Bear that he was, he couldn't really resist, knowing that sometimes what people needed was just a hug...or maybe not. Maybe Luna was the type who attacked people for giving her hugs. Ah well. As long as she didn't go for the face. He liked his face. At least he was trying, right? Kras was generally a very happy person and he liked to see other people happy as well. "Hey, I know ve've just met and all..but if you need to talk about anything just know that I've a very good listener, and you have my complete confidence. I don't go around telling other people's secrets."
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod December 11th 2010, 5:26 am

Luna froze as Kras put his arm around her shoulder, before leaning against him slightly and nodding at his words. It had been hard enough to tell Dean what happened, and she didn't want to go through the process of explaining the breakup again. Not yet, at least. "Thanks. That's nice of you," she said quietly, setting her unfinished hot chocolate down on the table in front of her. She felt bad for not finishing it, but she doubted that she could take another sip or bite of anything if she tried. She fell silent again, not liking the quiet as she tried to think of some way to change the subject again to help keep away the thoughts of the past 24 hours.
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova December 11th 2010, 5:33 am

Kras could tell she wasn't enjoying the silence so he tried to think of something else to talk about. "So..the forest around here. Have you been in it before? I've never gone in it, but I've heard some things. I'd like to see a centaur, I think."
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod December 11th 2010, 5:40 am

Luna nodded slowly, biting her lip to hold back from crying as she thought about the last time she had gone into the forest with Hermione and found a unicorn for the first time. "There are a lot of creatures in there. Thestrals, centaurs...Unicorns," she said quietly, her voice shaking slightly as she tried not to think about her one and only experience with a unicorn.
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova December 11th 2010, 5:44 am

Kras panics slightly when he hears Luna's voice shaking. Oh dear, well he just wouldn't talk about unicorns then. "Thestrals..I know all about them, but have never seen one. Vell...I can't really see them..." he rubbed Luna's back softly, hoping it'd help comfort her. "Oh, and Fred mentioned something about the Shrieking Shack. I vant to explore that too."
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod December 11th 2010, 5:52 am

Luna took a deep breath in attempt to relax as she felt Kras' hand on her back. "That sounds fun," she nodded. "I've never been in there, but I'm sure it'll be quite an adventure. A lot of students always talk about breaking in to see if its really haunted."
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova December 11th 2010, 6:01 am

"Hm, I can only imagine! Vell, I'm not a total scaredy-cat, but I don't quite fancy going in there alone." Kras chuckled. "I vos considering asking Viktor if he vanted to come vith me. You could come too if you'd like. I'll protect you from any scary ghosties, or votever else is in there. I mean, I suppose something must be in there to have helped start the rumors about it being haunted." He continued to rub Luna's back softly. Luckily it didn't seem like this topic was upsetting her. He didn't want to upset her, the point was to try and cheer her up a bit, or at least keep her mind off of votever was upsetting her for at least a little bit.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod December 11th 2010, 6:17 am

"Thanks. That sounds fun," she said with a small smile. "I'll think about it." She knew that the offer would normally be something she was interested in, but at the moment she didn't seem to have the effort to leave the castle, and she wasn't sure when she would feel motivated enough to actually do anything. She sighed and sat up a little straighter, deciding that she'd like to finally get some real sleep in her own bed. "It was nice meeting you, Krasimir. But I think I want to get some sleep now," she admitted quietly, still looking down at the hot chocolate as if it was the most interesting thing in the room.
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova December 11th 2010, 6:24 am

"Alright. It vos nice meeting you too, Luna." Kras smiled softly at her. "I really hope you feel better soon, and that ve get to see each other again. I vant to see that pretty smile of yours again. Sleep vell, and don't forget to eat something as soon as you feel up to it again. Othervise your tummy von't be very happy vith you." Silly Papa Bear.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod December 11th 2010, 6:31 am

"Thanks. I'll eat soon. Promise." She slowly sat up, offering Kras one last smile before walking out of the kitchens to go get some sleep in her bed, though she wasn't sure of how much sleep she would actually get.
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova December 11th 2010, 6:50 am

Kras is totally going to hold Luna to that promise...she doesn't want Papa Bear coming after her, does she? Yeah. He gets up, grabbing their cups to clean them and then snags a few cookies to bring back for his dorm mates to nibble on tonight before going to sleep.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Audrey Stevenson December 12th 2010, 8:30 am

Audrey walked in with Hermione and straight over to the freezer where she grabbed two large tubs of ice cream and spoons. "The ultimate cure-all."
Audrey Stevenson
Audrey Stevenson

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin December 12th 2010, 8:41 am

Hermione finds a tiny smile creasing her face as Audrey goes right for the good stuff. "Right - no problem that can't be solved by this," she says, wishing she believed that as she reaches for the nearest tub and pulling the lid off.

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Audrey Stevenson December 12th 2010, 8:45 am

Audrey took a bite of her own ice cream and readied herself for battle, "Okay now we were talking about you going to bulgaria and your cute, yes Hermione Jean Granger, CUTE winter clothes."
Audrey Stevenson
Audrey Stevenson

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin December 12th 2010, 8:52 am

"I was lured here under false pretenses. Audrey Stevenson, you ought to be ashamed of yourself," Hermione announces. "It's not like it's a big deal - Viktor's not going to care what I wear any more than I am!"

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Audrey Stevenson December 12th 2010, 8:57 am

"They are not false pretenses, you did get ice cream after all. And I don't care if you think he won't care, he'll notice and so will his parents and everyone else." Audrey picked up her spoon and nicked some of Hermione's ice cream. "Now, I'm sure your mum didn't let you leave home with just Weasley jumpers in your trunk did she. Not," she put up a hand to stop the protests she knew were coming, "that there's anything wrong with those. Just that they're not going out clothes and you know it."

Okay love imma go to sleep now. i'll reply in the morning.
Audrey Stevenson
Audrey Stevenson

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 43 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 32 ... 43  Next