Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another Kitchen

+29
Parvati Patil
Elladora Black
Rolf Scamander
Anna Rowle
Lucius Malfoy
Rita Skeeter - Inactive
Demelza Robins
Hannah Abbott
Audrey Stevenson
Krasimir Svetkova
Ravenclaw Mod
Mya Lupin
Angela Braddock
Ronald Weasley - Inactive
Reed Dawson
Albus Severus Potter
Draco Malfoy
Ted Tonks
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
KingsleyShacklebolt Inact
Gideon Prewett
Romilda Vane
Scorpius Malfoy
Alicia Spinnet- Inactive
Ginny Weasley
Sirius Black
Molly Prewett
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Remus Lupin
33 posters

Page 3 of 43 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 23 ... 43  Next

Go down

Another Kitchen - Page 3 Empty Re: Another Kitchen

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive September 10th 2010, 4:22 am

Viktor smirked slightly, realizing that Remus had no intentions of pulling away, and gently let the hand on the back of Remus' neck slide down to rest on his back as his other arm wrap around Remus' waist.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black September 10th 2010, 4:23 am

Sirius is refusing to post to Viktor unless this nonsense stops right this moment.
We're lucky he doesn't take lessons from Rad, or we'd be onto Africa's wildlife...
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

http://eowynchester.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin September 10th 2010, 4:35 am

Remus' own arms wrap around Viktor's waist as they continue to kiss. It felt...okay, being held in Viktor's arms like this, but it wasn't 100% comfortable - it wasn't like when he was hugged by Sirius. When he was hugging Sirius it felt...safe and comfortable, just different from this hug from Viktor. Not to say Remus didn't like it, he was. It just wasn't better to how it felt hugging Sirius. Suddenly there was a beeping sound from the oven - their pie was finished. Remus jumped and pulled back quickly, his heart thudding in his chest. He looked over at the oven, refusing to meet Viktor's gaze. "Pie's done, I guess." he laughs nervously.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black September 10th 2010, 4:37 am

Sirius feels a little better. Maybe.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive September 10th 2010, 4:46 am

Viktor turns to the oven and looks between it and Remus. "Right. The pie," he says slowly as he opens up the oven and pulls out their pineapple pie- Using oven mitts of course! "Looks good," he says casually, keeping his eyes on Remus as he tries to figure out what is running through his friend's mind right now.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin September 10th 2010, 4:54 am

Remus nods in agreement. He was having trouble with what to say, his thoughts still racing. There were plates and forks out already so he grabbed a knife and cut some pie for them. He caught his hand shaking a bit and mentally yelled at it to stop. It took a few seconds but soon Remus' calm and controlled demeanor was back. He couldn't deny how amazing it'd felt to kiss Viktor, but he just still couldn't believe he was gay. Maybe it'd just felt that way kissing Viktor because Remus had never kissed anyone before. Aww, his first kiss. Hehe. Anyway.
So, how could Remus know what it was supposed to feel like? He just didn't believe what Viktor was saying to be true.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive September 10th 2010, 4:34 pm

[OMG! I forgot to reply! *facepalm* Sorrrrry!]

Viktor watches Remus' hands as he cuts into the pie, deciding that the guy has enough to think about for now without Viktor bringing up the kiss or being gay again. Not today, at least. He could talk to Remus about that later. After he had time to figure things out. It was sort of a lot to think about, you see. He smiles as he takes his piece of pie, but doesn't eat it at first. "You have the first bite. I vouldn't have known about this pie if you didn't tell me about it, so it's only fair," he says kindly.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin September 11th 2010, 5:11 pm

[heehee it's okay!]

"Maybe not though." Remus shrugs, "You could have found out about it eventually on your own. And I know you're dying to try it since you love pineapple so much, so how about you try it first?" he smiled and didn't make any move to try a bite of the pie.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive September 11th 2010, 5:21 pm

Viktor grinned and glanced down at his pie. It looked pretty amazing, so he's not going to protest much in taking the first bite. "Alright then," he says happily before cutting an average sized piece and eating it...And chewing it...And swallowing it. Oh, the suspense. He spits it out and starts choking. "This tastes terrible OMFG JK SORRY I'M JUST IN A WEIRD MOOD TODAY. He grins as he gets the full taste of the pie and looks up at Remus. "Vell, I say ve make a pretty awesome team. This...tastes amazing," he says with a big grin. "Your turn. Try it. It...is the best pie I have ever tasted in my life. Seriously."
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin September 11th 2010, 5:34 pm

OMFG FIRST YOU GO AND TELL ME I'M GAY, THEN YOU KISS ME (WHICH I TOTALLY DID NOT ENJOY ONE BIT...*blinks*), AND NOW YOU'RE SPITTING OUT THE PIE WE JUST WORKED TOGETHER TO MAKE? YOU'RE IN A WEIRD MOOD? NO WAY, MAN. NO GUCKING WAY. I'M IN A RAGE. THIS IS THE MADDEST I'VE EVER BEEN. *kicks again and stalks off* Remus watches Viktor try a bite of the pie. He smiled when Viktor pronounced it amazing. Then he tried a bite of it himself and had to nod in agreement. "It is amazing! And I'm not usually the biggest fan of fruity stuff." Remus still thinks chocolate pie is the best though.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive September 11th 2010, 5:40 pm

WELL THE LAST TIME I HAD A DIFFERENT CONVERSATION GOING ON BUT CROSSED IT OUT, SCORPIUS AND VIKTOR ENDED UP IN SMUT WORLD AND I STILL DON'T EVEN UNDERSTAND HOW THAT HAPPEN, SO I THINK IT'S BEST THAT I STOP THIS NOW...BEFORE...SOMETHING HAPPENS >.> AND I SHOULD POINT OUT THAT SCORPTOR IS NOT IC SO DON'T BE GETTING ALL JEALOUS WOLFY ON ME. Viktor grins, glad to see that Remus likes it as well. "I love fruity stuff. Fruit is just...awesome. Pineapples and strawberries," he said with a nod. "Best fruits ever. But this pie...This pie is just awesome. I could eat this stuff all day." Except not. Viktor needs to stay in shape for Quidditch, so he can't go around eating pies all day. That would be bad.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin September 11th 2010, 5:52 pm

BWAHAHAHAHA XD WELL I WASN'T PLANNING ON IT... YEAH, MAYBE WE SHOULD STOP THIS NOW...TILL LATER. *blinks* "Strawberries, definitely. I love those. Hmm, I could eat this pie a lot too, but chocolate pie...now that's something I could eat everyday." He could too. He has Wolfy's metabolism to thank for that. "Maybe we could try making other kinds of pie sometime."
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive September 11th 2010, 5:56 pm

"Chocolate pie? I know I said I'm not a huge chocolate fan, but chocolate pie is pretty damn amazing," he said with a grin. "That vould actually be really fun. Baking pies together. I'd definitely vant to do this again."
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin September 11th 2010, 6:02 pm

Remus hopes Viktor doesn't mean 'doing all of this again'...cause he's not sure he wants the whole kissing thing to happen again...well, he does, he just won't admit it even to himself. "I'd like baking together again too." See what he did there? See? See? He was very specific, cause he just said 'baking'. Hehe.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive September 11th 2010, 6:14 pm

Viktor just means the pie baking. Unless, you know, Remus begs him for another kiss. Viktor is pretty good at giving people what they want if they're cool like Remus or Scorpius. It's people like Rad that have to work for it a bit more. Fine. Baking again. No kissing. Viktor will leave his chapstick at home next time, I suppose. Hehe. "So vould I. It vos fun. I've alvays sort of like vorking in the kitchens," he admits with a small smile.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin September 11th 2010, 6:27 pm

Remus won't be begging Viktor for another kiss...cause then he'd be admitting out loud that he enjoyed it. "It is a nice place, isn't? Sometimes I come in here to study or read instead of the library, cause in here you can get something to eat or drink unlike there."
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive September 11th 2010, 6:38 pm

Well then. Well. Then. Viktor will just go...polish his broomstick and kiss his reflection- Oh wait. Lucius is the only one that does that. "Really? That sounds pretty cool. I never knew about this place- I mean, I knew Hogvarts had a kitchen. I just never knew vare it vos or how to get inside. It does seem like a pretty good place to study though."
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin September 11th 2010, 6:46 pm

Hehe... "The kitchens were actually one of the first places we found...cause Sirius and James decided to go looking for it and Peter and I just sort of followed along. It was fun." Remus shrugged, smiling. "I'm glad I showed you where it is and how to get in. Plus now I found someone who likes baking pie too. It's fun to bake, but I think now it's definitely more fun if you're baking with someone else. I didn't really know who else would bake with me, cause, I mean, I could have asked Sirius but he'd probably just find the whole idea rather silly. He'd be a real help with the eating part but not the actual baking part."
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive September 11th 2010, 7:03 pm

Viktor chuckled. "Yeah, he seems like that sort of guy. Baking vith somevon else is alvays more fun. Most things are better if you have somevon to do it vith. Like knitting. I used to knit alone, but now that I know Molly, I have somevon to knit vith," he said with a smile, not minding that he just admitted to Remus that he knits. I mean, Remus just sort of kissed Viktor so he doesn't mind if Remus knows his secret.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin September 11th 2010, 7:18 pm

"He is..." Remus laughed, smiling warmly when he thought of Sirius. "He can be helpful though, when he wants to be. You knit? I've never really met anyone who knits before. That's pretty neat." Remus doesn't really have a habit of making fun of people and he thinks it's kind of cool that Viktor knits. He'd tell Viktor his secret...but that's a lot bigger than knitting. WTH WHAT IS UP WITH THESE BIRDS TODAY??? STOP FLYING INTO THE WINDOW IT'S NOT HEALTHY AND IT'S STARTING TO FREAK ME OUT. Where was I...ah, right. Remus does have another secret though he could confide to Viktor. Dean and Rad are the only other people who know. "I write on occasion myself...but it's not really something I'd do with another person. You, Dean, and Rad are the only other people who know." he states, hoping Viktor gets the hint that Remus wants it kept that way as well.

Last edited by Remus Lupin on September 11th 2010, 7:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive September 11th 2010, 7:35 pm

OMG BIRDS HAHAHHAH I LOVE YOU *is really amused*

Viktor will never tell anyone. Even if he's being tortured into spilling the secret. Nope, he'll never tell a soul. Ever. "You write? That's a pretty cool thing to do. I've never been much of a writer sadly," he says with a shrug because apparently, Viktor is not a scholar, BUT HIS HEAD IS NOT FILLED WITH SAWDUST, BARTY CROUCH JR SO SHUDDUP! "Vot sort of stuff do you write-- If you don't mind me asking of course. You don't need to answer that if you don't vant to," he adds quickly, not wanting Remus to feel pressured by a somewhat personal question.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin September 11th 2010, 7:44 pm

Remus is pretty sure Viktor's head isn't filled with sawdust...so it's okay. *kicks Barty Crouch Jr* He also appreciates the fact that Viktor won't tell anyone his secret. Er, one of his secrets. "I just write...stuff." Remus replies vaguely. He was okay with Viktor knowing that he wrote but he wasn't comfortable with telling Viktor what he wrote about. It was just personal. "Hmm, I think I'll take some of this pie back to the dorm for Sirius. He's almost always hungry so he'll appreciate it."
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive September 11th 2010, 7:47 pm

"Vell, that's really cool. Writing sounds like a pretty fun vay to spend your time." Viktor likes writing letters now that I think of it considering he spent the last few years writing them to Cedric and Hermione while he was in Bulgaria, but that's about it for his writing. Yup. "I'm sure he'll like that. He'd have to be pretty crazy to not understand how amazing this pie is."
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin September 11th 2010, 7:51 pm

"Yeah." Remus chuckles, "And, well, Sirius is sort of crazy sometimes. I think he'll like it though." Viktor has to leave before Remus does anyway, since Remus runs into Sirius right outside the kitchens after this.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black September 11th 2010, 7:52 pm

Not true. Remus told Rad that he writes, and Rad thinks it's nice.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 43 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 23 ... 43  Next