Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another Kitchen

+29
Parvati Patil
Elladora Black
Rolf Scamander
Anna Rowle
Lucius Malfoy
Rita Skeeter - Inactive
Demelza Robins
Hannah Abbott
Audrey Stevenson
Krasimir Svetkova
Ravenclaw Mod
Mya Lupin
Angela Braddock
Ronald Weasley - Inactive
Reed Dawson
Albus Severus Potter
Draco Malfoy
Ted Tonks
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
KingsleyShacklebolt Inact
Gideon Prewett
Romilda Vane
Scorpius Malfoy
Alicia Spinnet- Inactive
Ginny Weasley
Sirius Black
Molly Prewett
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Remus Lupin
33 posters

Page 43 of 43 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 41, 42, 43

Go down

Another Kitchen - Page 43 Empty Re: Another Kitchen

Post  Reed Dawson June 24th 2011, 1:21 am

Reed laughed. "I was a kid! I didn't care about germs then. It was just fun and yummy." He ate some more fruit and toast, smiling over at Kras every so often. "This was a good idea. We should do this more often. It's nice. I like not having to deal with all the people in the Great Hall being loud and obnoxious. I get to be with my favorite person."
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

http://gayguyshpandglee.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova June 24th 2011, 1:44 am

Kras isn't a afraid of germs...but he'd prefer just to not deal with them. He cut another banana into little pieces and ate them. "I like this too. I don't mind eating vith everyvon during lunch or dinner, because you know me. I love people. In the mornings though I sort of prefer a relaxing, quiet breakfast because it helps me start the day peacefully. Sharing that vith you makes the mornings even better." he grinned, nomming some more food.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson June 24th 2011, 1:49 am

Reed nodded. "I totally agree." He ate some more and let his mind wander. He suddenly wanted to learn every tiny detail about Kras, wanting to know absolutely everything he could. "Hey Kras, what's your favorite vegetable?" He'd start with the small details and work his way up to the more serious questions.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova June 24th 2011, 2:20 am

Kras was sitting in comfy silence when Reed asked his question. "Vot?" Oh...was it 20 or 50 question time? Yay! "Um...I don't know. Tomatoes are kind of yummy...but I like it ven they're grilled with some of this yummy seasoning my uncle uses. It looks strange ven it's done but it's yummy! How about you?"
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson June 24th 2011, 2:29 am

Reed thought about it. "Um, I really like my greens. I looooooove broccoli! I like it cooked and non cooked. It's so yummy! I like green peppers a lot too, but I'm allergic to red peppers, which is weird. It's probably why I like eating salads so much, I mean, I know I was raised to eat healthy but I genuinely love eating salads. I just love veggies." He shrugged and finished off the fruit on his plate.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova June 24th 2011, 3:06 am

"Vell, healthy is good. So you just can't go wrong vith veggies." Kras nods, finishing his toast. "Hm...vot's your favorite drink? I really love vater, but you can't go wrong vith tea either. Especially vith lots of honey in it." he smiled happily. "And then there's the yummy hot chocolate I make too. That's perfect for venever you feel like having it...especially in vinter."
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson June 24th 2011, 3:14 am

Reed thought about it. "I like water a lot too. I like anything sweet too. I'm not a big tea fan, but there are certain types I like. I really like soda, but I think that's mostly because it's very rare when I get to have it." Partly because his mother disapproved, but also because the caffeine made Reed go a little crazy. "Do you have any allergies? I'm allergic to the red peppers like I said, and a couple types of medicine, but that's it."
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova June 24th 2011, 3:37 am

Kras has no doubt the reason Reed doesn't drink soda a lot is because one his mother probably disapproves and two the caffeine probably made him go crazy. Yeah. Kras is a good thinker like that. "To be honest...I've never really had soda. Ve just never had it in the house ven I vos growing up. I know there's lots of different kinds though." he laughed. "As for allergies...vell, I'm not really sure. I've never gotten tested for them. Nothing ever really bothers me. So I guess not...maybe some day something vill pop up. Until then I guess I'm clean of allergies." he shrugged.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson June 24th 2011, 3:53 am

"Well, I could search around the kitchen for a can of soda, but I think it's a bit early for that. Plus, I don't want to scare you off with how hyper I get." Reed nodded slowly then laughed. "Well, with how often I visited the doctor, and with how danger prone I seem to be, it was something I was tested for at a very young age. It's not like a bad allergy with the peppers though. My mouth just gets itchy and stuff." He shrugged like it was no big deal. "You're lucky not to be allergic to anything though."
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova June 24th 2011, 4:00 am

"Hm, maybe ve'll have a soda party some afternoon. I vouldn't mind seeing you all hyper." Kras laughed. He winced at the thought of an itchy mouth. "That vould be uncomfortable. I guess it could be vorse though...I don't know." He shrugged. Not having any allergies that he was aware of sort of gave him a disadvantage in experience so he couldn't speak knowledgeably about such things. "Don't vorry. I'll make sure I'll never serve you those venever I make dinner."
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson June 24th 2011, 4:09 am

Reed smiled brightly. "Okay. Deal." He suddenly thought of part of the surprise he would be giving to Kras soon and tried not to laugh as he thought of the bright apron he ordered. "I'm all done. Want to head back then? Or we can go somewhere else too if you'd like. Whatever. As long as I'm with you for the rest of the day, I'll be happy."
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova June 24th 2011, 4:12 am

[la la la *skips about* I hear thunderrrrrrrr!!!]

"I'm done too." Kras thought about it for a moment. "Let's explore. Ve can go outside for a bit. I know it's supposed to be varm out today." He stood and sent the dishes over to the sink to clean themselves. What a nifty charm that'd be to have...I'd love that. "Ready?" He was going to hold Reed's hand the entire way outside, just because he could.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson June 24th 2011, 4:23 am

[It finally stopped storming here Smile We got looottsss of rain too!]

That would indeed be a very handy charm that I would LOVE to have. Reed stood and tripped, but caught himself before he completely fell, but that couldn't stop the blush that instantly spread across his face. He cleared his throat, fully intending to ignore the incident. "That sounds like a good idea." He grabbed Kras' hand tightly. "We may have to pop back in the dorm so I can get some sunscreen though. I burn ridiculously easy.."
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova June 24th 2011, 4:57 am

Kras chuckled as Reed tried to brush off the tripping incident. "Alright. So outside ve go, but first ve stop at the dorm for sunscreen." He grabbed Reed's hand and led him off....and then stopped at the dorm to get sunblock, yep yep. And I'll quickly post them outside before heading off to sleep.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson June 24th 2011, 5:04 am

YAAAYYYYY.

And Reed follows along clinging to Kras' hand because he could and loved to do that. Yup.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Weasley July 21st 2011, 6:18 pm

Rose walked into the kitchen followed by Vee. "What are you thinking?" She asked, "Sandwiches? We definitely need chips, if they have any in here. Something to drink, pumpkin juice maybe." She took a few steps in and looked around, "We'll probably have to make our own sandwiches, but that's fine."
Rose Weasley
Rose Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Victoria Black July 21st 2011, 6:21 pm

"Sandwiches are good. I like sandwiches, as long as they don't have mustard." Vee has a long-standing grudge against mustard. "Pumpkin juice, definitely. And I think the chips are in here..." She opened a cabinet, and several bags of chips fell on her head. "Well, they were I guess!" The house-elves brought out bread and sandwich-making things, and set them down on the counter.
Victoria Black
Victoria Black
Fifth Year

http://Hogwartskitchens.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Weasley July 21st 2011, 6:28 pm

Rose thanked the house elves for the sandwich ingredients then leaned down to talk to them, "Would any of you know where we can get a picnic basket?" She asked, looking from house elf to house elf. One of them pointed at a cupboard and she walked over to it and opened it. Sure enough, there was a lone picnic basket sitting on a shelf. She pulled it out and set it on the counter, thanking the house elves again.
Rose Weasley
Rose Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Victoria Black July 21st 2011, 6:32 pm

"Yes! Perfect!" The picnic basket was absolutely perfect. "Thanks!" Vee called to the retreating house-elves. "Alright. What would you like on your sandwich?" She asked Rose, slicing bread, and cutting the crust off. "We have..." Upon closer examination of the sandwich filling, there was lunch meat, vegetables, tomatoes, mayonnaise, mustard, peanut butter and jelly, and basically anything at all that could go on a sandwich.
Victoria Black
Victoria Black
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Weasley July 21st 2011, 6:37 pm

Rose looked into the cupboard that held the chips and picked out two bags, regular and Cheetos. She grabbed a container of dip for the regular and threw it all into the basket. Turning around, she saw all the ingredients for sandwiches, "Wow, they're certainly well stocked." She said, "I want mayo for sure. Lettuce, tomatoes, and onions. And cheese, of course." She opened one of the refrigerators and pulled out a container of pumpkin juice. "We may as well just take the whole thing, they have plenty. Want any other drinks?"
Rose Weasley
Rose Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Victoria Black July 21st 2011, 6:44 pm

Cheetos are delicious and every picnic should have them, if not for any other reason other than turning your fingers orange. "Of course they are! It's Hogwarts!" Vee laughed. She made several sandwiches for Rose, and then made a few for herself. Actually it had the same things as Rose's except with turkey. And she made some peanut butter ones for good measure. They could always feed them to the squid! "Hmm..." Vee said, peering into the imposing refrigerator. "I think we're good, unless you want butterbeer or something?" She asked, looking over the plentiful bottles.
Victoria Black
Victoria Black
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Weasley July 21st 2011, 6:48 pm

Rose hesitated, holding the container of pumpkin juice. Then she picked up two bottles of butterbeer and added them to the basket. "For good measure." She explained, "And I think that's everything. Not a bad haul." She tapped her fingers against the counter, wondering if they were forgetting anything. "What about a picnic blanket? We could probably just summon one, right?"
Rose Weasley
Rose Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Victoria Black July 21st 2011, 6:57 pm

Vee looked at the poor picnic basket. She was almost positive it wasn't used to holding this much. Actually, it sort of looked like it hadn't been used for anything since the early 1900s. "Yeah, we can just summon the blanket. If we're lucky, it won't cause too many accidents, flying into people who are going down the stairs." She said in a joking voice. "Good to go?" She asked Rose.
Victoria Black
Victoria Black
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Weasley July 21st 2011, 6:59 pm

Rose laughed, "I think we are." She grabbed the basket, which was surprisingly heavy, and headed to the lake.
Rose Weasley
Rose Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Victoria Black July 21st 2011, 7:03 pm

Vee walked out of the kitchen with Rose.
Victoria Black
Victoria Black
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 43 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 41, 42, 43