Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Student Kitchen

3 posters

Go down

The Student Kitchen Empty The Student Kitchen

Post  Lily Evans August 13th 2011, 1:30 pm

Lily Evans
Lily Evans
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

The Student Kitchen Empty Re: The Student Kitchen

Post  Arthur Weasley January 6th 2012, 1:43 am

Arthur is in the kitchen with his Christmas present for Molly.
Arthur Weasley
Arthur Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett January 6th 2012, 1:56 am

Molly walks into the kitchen, a little late due to the big present box in her arms slowing her down. Of course, she could have used magic and floated it instead of carrying it, but she doesn't always think about things like that. It wasn't heavy, only a little bit bulky, and she was more than happy to deposit it on the table. Greaming, she moves over to throw herself at Arthur for a hug; they hadn't been able to get together over Christmas because of their families, and she missed him. "Hi, sorry I'm late I got slowed up a bit because I totally wasn't thinking how much longer it would take to walk when I couldn't see over the box to watch where I was going and all that, you haven't been waiting long have you? Happy Christmas, how was it, how's your family, I missed you," she says, all in one breath.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Arthur Weasley January 6th 2012, 2:11 am

When Arthur sees Molly coming in with the massive box, he quickly drops his smaller, round box on the table and runs over to help her, taking it from her and sitting it next to his. Arthur hugs Molly back; when she stops talking, he leans in to kiss her. "You should have asked for my help. I wouldn't have minded," he says as he moves slightly away from Molly, both his hands holding hers. "And it does suck. But it doesn't matter now because we're here. And I missed you too. A lot," he adds, blushing vividly
Arthur Weasley
Arthur Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett January 6th 2012, 2:24 am

Molly smiles when Arthur kisses her and squeezes his hands back. "You're sweet, but it's alright, I managed," she says brightly, her eyes straying with curiosity towards the round package for a moment before she returns her attention to Arthur; the couple of weeks of the break without him seemed like forever and even presents can't compare to being able to see him again. She giggles happily at his blush. "Definitely all better now. Ooh, are you hungry? I could make you, I don't know, whatever you want," she offers.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Arthur Weasley January 6th 2012, 2:36 am

"How could I ever say no to food prepared by Molly Prewett?" Arthur said with smile. The two weeks had been too long, and his brothers had mocked him about how he spent half of the time pining over her. He looked over at the large box, wondering what could be in there. "How was your break? Was all your family home for Christmas dinner?" he asked; he hoped that Molly had been able to see her brothers.
Arthur Weasley
Arthur Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett January 6th 2012, 2:46 am

Molly's smile somehow brightens even further. "Sure! I can make anything you like. D'you want something sweet, like, pancakes or crepes or something, or savoury? Or both, I could do, like, savoury crepes!" she rattles off, hugging Arthur once more before letting go and moving to begin inspecting her inventory. "Christmas dinner was, like, perfect. Of course Gid and Fay were there, you couldn't expect them to feed themselves well enough at the best of times, let alone Christmas," she giggles. "But it was nice, even our parents were home for a few hours on Christmas day, it was awesome. How about you? The whole family make it?"

[Disappearing soon for work, jsyk. Will reply as soon as I can. XD]
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Arthur Weasley January 6th 2012, 2:53 am

"That's awesome; it must have been nice to have everyone all toether. For Christmas, tt was the five of us, plus my grandmum. And Billy brought a date!" Arthur says excitedly. "He's a really decent bloke; he works at the Ministry part time and started frequenting the bar. And one thing led to another, and my brother has a boyfriend who looks like a good guy. It was nice to see Billy really happy like that." Arthur ponders Molly's food suggestions. "I'd like crepes," he says, though he'd probably say yes to haggis if Molly was making.
Arthur Weasley
Arthur Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett January 6th 2012, 3:06 pm

Molly abandons her inventory for a moment so that she can do a little happy dance, sort of bouncing about on the spot complete with squealing and clapping with glee. "OhmyGod that's, like, so cute! Oh, um, don't tell Billy I said that because 'cute' isn't a boy word or whatever. I just think that it's really neat he bought a boy home for Christmas and that he's happy," she says. Still all brightness and sunshine, because how could everything not be perfect now that Arthur was close by once more, Molly lines up the ingredients for crepes and starts preparing the batter. "Alright, I'll make crepes and you can find the yummy stuff for the toppings!"
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Arthur Weasley January 7th 2012, 4:27 am

Arthur laughes. "Don't worry about it. My mother called it "absolutely adorable," and my grandmother said they were cutest two fairies she's ever seen," Arthur says with a smile. "Of course, she wasn't trying to be offensive, but sometimes she forgets that derogatory terms don't get better when you stick cute words with them." Arthur happily searches through the cabinets, grabbing anything that's color matches his happy mood. Therefore, he comes up with bright orange cheddar cheese, a banana, chocolate in a multicolored wrapping, sprinkles, and a can of creamed corn. He isn't sure what the creamed corn is for, but the can has a happy looking corn cob on it.
Arthur Weasley
Arthur Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett January 7th 2012, 1:52 pm

Molly giggles to imagine Mrs Weasley calling Billy and his boyfriend adorable, and Billy's reaction, but her giggles trail off quickly. She pulls a little face over the bowl of crepe batter she is stirring; she can't imagine Fabian taking too kindly to anyone calling him a 'Fairy' -actually, she can kind of see it leading to either Fabian or one of his siblings throwing a punch at someone for the insult- so she supposes Billy might not have appreciated it either.
"Plus old people, like, forget that what they're saying is all offensive because back then nobody pointed out how wrong and stuff it is," she muses. Her eyes widen as she takes note of all the foods Arthur is piling onto the bench. Sure, she can make a culinary masterpiece out of pretty much anything... but not if he wants his creamed corn in the same crepe as his chocolate. She puts the batter aside and moves in to sort it all out.
"I could do cheese and creamed corn crepes if you want that, and then we could have chocolate and banana crepes for dessert. With sprinkles!" she adds, happily.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Arthur Weasley January 7th 2012, 8:41 pm

"My grandmother did apologize when Ron took her aside and explained how wrong she was. Turns out she thought it was a complimentary phrase or something; I think she's starting to lose her mind, a bit," Arthur says quietly. He looks more closely at the ingredients he had chosen, wondering what kind of drugs he was on while picking them out. "That sounds delightful, but you don't have to use the creamed corn if you don't want. I just thought the corn cob looked happy," Arthur says, pointing at the corn cob. "If you squint your eyes a little, it looks like it's smiling." Now that he looks at it again, it doesn't really look all that happy; it just looks like a corn cob. "I can find other stuff, if you want."
Arthur Weasley
Arthur Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett January 8th 2012, 6:31 am

"Oh," Molly says, absorbing the new information for a moment. "Well that was nice of her I guess, but kind of sad that she's starting to get things all muddled. Our Auntie Muriel is kind of getting old - she's Daddy's older sister and I don't even really know how old she is, but she's not like your Grandma. She says mean stuff, like, all the time and it's not like she doesn't know better or gets confused or whatever, she's just a bitch," she explains simply, with a matter of fact little shrug. "We don't go there in the summers so much anymore, Mum and Daddy just go themselves during the year because stuff tends to go wrong whenever Gideon and Fabian go there," she says with a little smirk. It only went wrong because they set fire to things, but minor detail.

Molly giggles, watching Arthur reassess his choices. She picks the can of creamed corn up and squints at the picture of the cob. "Hey, he does look happy!" She pushes the creamed corn and the cheddar to the back and grins at Arthur. Her eyes flash with just a hint of wickedness. "Or, even better, we could just have dessert. Want to see if you can find some whipped cream to go on top while I slice the banana?" she suggests, reaching for the banana.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Arthur Weasley January 9th 2012, 2:12 am

"That's terrible," Arthur says, as he tries to imagine the horrors of Auntie Muriel. He imagines an old, grosteque lady with an apple in her hand, like the Evil Queen in the White Snow and the Seven Dwarfs movie. Arthur hopes that he will never have to meet her, but accepts that he probably will and hopefully with Fabian and Gideon by his side for damage control (aka chaos causing).

"I like the idea of just dessert," Arthur says with a wicked smile as he searches for the whipped cream, leaning over Molly to check the cabinet above her head. "Oops, not there," he says, kissing the top of her head. It's fun being tall, and Arthur loves to show off his height.
Arthur Weasley
Arthur Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett January 9th 2012, 1:34 pm

"Totally terrible," Molly agrees. Part of what she hates most is that Muriel seems to hate their mother, and now none of her kids are there to stick up for her when Muriel starts in on her. But after that time they drove a golf cart over a catered dinner and into a swimming pool, there was just no going back...
She pauses as Arthur moves in behind her, leaning over to get to the cupboard, and puts the banana back down. Giggling, she twists her head so that she can look up at Arthur. It's no fun being short, but somehow she and Arthur fit together so nicely that she can definitely get used to it.
"Definitely not there, silly," she giggles, but instead of sending him off to look in the fridge she pushed back a bit, increasing the contact and snuggling into him.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Arthur Weasley January 9th 2012, 9:59 pm

"Well where would you suggest I look for it?" Arthur says playfully, wrapping his arms around Molly. He smiles brightly as he sways side to side, some sweet, romantic song playing in his head. He hums absentmindedly, happy to be with Molly because her hair smells amazing and her clothes are always softer than other people's. "After all, I'm absolutely helpless in a kitchen," he says, sighing dramatically.
Arthur Weasley
Arthur Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett January 10th 2012, 1:07 pm

Molly smiles, wrapping her arms over Arthur's as they come around her and swaying along with his movements. Arthur was lean and wiry and he didn't look it, but when she leaned against him he felt strong and sure at her back, she couldn't help but relax into him more. "Hmm," she murmurs, turning her face to the side, her cheek pressing into the faded, delicious-smelling jumper he was wearing. "But the thing is, if I keep bailing you out, you'll never find your way around the kitchen. And since I'm always in here, it would be kind of tragic if you couldn't find your way around," she muses, mostly just not wanting him to move quite yet. Crepes be damned. Crepes could wait.

Last edited by Molly Prewett on January 15th 2012, 2:51 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Grammatical fail: quiet =/= quite.)
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Arthur Weasley January 13th 2012, 3:30 am

{So sorry this has taken so long. Union clearly decided that Teresa shouldn't have free time anymore. Sad}

"Well, hopefully I won't need to worry about that possibility," Arthur says, the thought of crepes fully out of his mind. It wasn't like they were on the stove or anything, so they could certainly wait. He isn't all that hungry for food, when he thinks about it. "Why do I need to cook when I have you?" he says, pulling Molly closer to him. He gently tilts his head downward, slowly leaning in to kiss the soft skin on Molly's neck.
Arthur Weasley
Arthur Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett January 15th 2012, 2:51 am

[No worries. Stupid Union, not understanding priorities... <3]

Molly squirms happily, giggling quietly as Arthur draws her in closer and kisses her neck. She tilts her head, making it a little more accessible for him. "I don't know about that," she sighs, a playful smirk hovering about her lips even though Arthur cannot see it from his current position. "I mean, sometimes I need a break, you know. Plus, I could definitely do with a dishwasher, and since you can't use electricity in Hogwarts, I'd be needing a volunteer. That's how the system works," she tells him, eyes closed and voice a little slow as she is continually distracted by Arthur's lips, "I cook, and everybody else cleans up after." Mya wishes it worked like that more often in her house.... >.>
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Arthur Weasley January 26th 2012, 7:05 pm

{And stupid Union continues to not understand priorities. Finally a day at work where I don't have to do any work! >.> I mean, I accidentally got another job, but that's only for 2-3 hours every two weeks.}

"Well, I think that doing dishes would be fair payment," Arthur says softly, gently kissing the top of Molly's ear. "But I think this works just as well." He turns slightly to the side, giving him a better angle himself as he briefly kisses the top of her noses before gently making his way to her bottom lip. It has been too long since he and Molly have had alone time, and for some reason, the kitchen was his favorite make-out setting. *insert blushing Teresa face as Arthur's wanking fantasies make their presence known while she's trying to look like she's doing work*
Arthur Weasley
Arthur Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett January 26th 2012, 11:34 pm

[*snorting right now* I love that you accidentally got another job. Like you slipped, and fell into it. Also, posting from work FTW! Luckily for me, my office is still dead empty though so my childish giggling is free to carry on. XD]

"You have a point," Molly giggles, a little bit breathless as Arthur shifts a bit, kissing her nose and then working his way down to her bottom lip. All of a sudden, the kitchen, the most sacred room in any establishment according to Molly, seems to be the perfect place for she and Arthur to begin to make up for the time together they lost during the Christmas break. Molly turns into Arthur so that she can wrap her stronger-than-they-look arms about his waist and pull him more closely towards her. Her head tilts backwards a bit and she stretches up on her toes into the kiss, trying to get closer to Arthur on automatic impulse, as if her body's natural state is to seek him out.

[Since I started writing this an hour ago (lots of interruptions) the office has filled up. Totally working the poker-face and mastering the art of making it look like I'm concentrating intently on a word doc from a distance even while I am mentally calculating the number of kitchen surfaces Molly and Arthur would be getting it on all over during their lives. >.>]
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Arthur Weasley February 1st 2012, 7:34 pm

{How is it that the only time I have for AWF is work?Stupid sinus infection and stupid mother nature and stupid exams... Arthur again apologizes to Molly, but he won't promise that Teresa will be any less busy because by Murhpy's law of Teresa, some shit is probably going to hit the fan and make everything insane again. And I thought it was just a volunteer thing, but I get this email with "make sure Teresa has a pay sheet ready". And why I do always write Arthur in make-out scenes in work? Because it's really awkward now that I share my cubicle with a cute guy.}

Arthur leans down slightly in order to bring himself closer to Molly. He quietly moans as his hand naturally makes it way through Molly's hair, the other gently tracing circles into the back of Molly's sweater, slowly making his way up and down her back. He slowly lifts up the back of her sweater, gently pressing his hand to her bare skin. It's nice and warm, just like Molly.
Arthur Weasley
Arthur Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett February 2nd 2012, 10:23 pm

[It's alright lovely, I know how busy it gets. <3 Also currently RPing le makeout scene from work. I tell you, this netbook they gave me is a GODSEND! >.>]

Molly's fingernails scrape lightly across Arthur's back, over his clothes, and she has to fight back a grin of pride when she hears his soft moan. She loves the way his hand tangles in her hair and softly caresses the smooth red strands; it's a far cry from how Molly had been in the past when her entire focus on the moment would shift the moment somebody dared muss her trademark perfect Prewett hair. It's a little bit maturity, she thinks, but for the most part it's that she doesn't at all mind when it's Arthur messing up her hair that accounts for her change in attitude. She's a bit lost in the kiss and doesn't quite pick up on what his hands are doing until she feels one on bare skin, stealing beneath her sweater and pressing against her back. A little 'mmm' escapes her lips at the pleasant surprise and she squirms at the pleasant feeling, stretching higher and leaning into him more to deepen the kiss.

Mya is glad they never actually turned the stove on because the kitchen would probably be on fire by now and somehow Molly and Arthur don't seem like they'd really notice that. OhGod I just got the best mental image of them making out obliviously while the kitchen goes up in flames & an army of house elves scurry around behind them putting it out & fixing everything and they never even know they almost died. >.>
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Arthur Weasley February 7th 2012, 10:37 pm

Teresa is also glad that the stove isn't on because there is no way Arthur would notice, and yeah, the poor house elves would not be pleased. And she is also wondering how the only time she has for role play is work because it is always slightly awkward to RP making out when you share a cubicle with someone, especially a cute member of the male species.

Arthur is glad that Molly doesn't mind when he touches her hair; it's perfectly soft and smooth, and his hands enjoy being tangled up in it. His other hand gently traces circles into Molly's back, moving slowly up and down and across her lower back. He sways slightly side to side for no apparent reason, slowly disentangling his hand from her hair and moving it to the back of her neck.
Arthur Weasley
Arthur Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett February 11th 2012, 2:25 am

Woo! I love that we always reply from work. >.>

Molly giggles into the kiss, feeling Arthur sway a little bit. Because she's stretching upwards, her feet -well, heels, anyway- are not planted firmly on the ground and she sways along with him. Still holding him close, she pulls her head back just enough that she can see his face when she speaks without having to dislodge the warm hand from the back of her neck. "Are we dancing? There's no music..."
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum