Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Field Outside of Town

+10
Muffy - Tam - Draco
Claire McCann
Scorpius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Marco Montague
Logan Avery
Penelope Rosier
Daphne Greengrass
Draco Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
14 posters

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

A Field Outside of Town - Page 10 Empty Re: A Field Outside of Town

Post  Guest July 9th 2010, 6:28 am

He let his hands slide down on her body slowly and looked down into her eyes. "Come on Penny. Let's be real here. I kissed her once when we were together. One time. Only once."

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy July 9th 2010, 6:28 am

Scorpius glances at Faye with a slightly bemused expression when she pushes him lightly. "How much have you had?" he asks shaking his head slightly with a smile, for he's never seen Faye drunk like this before. His attention is soon brought to the glass hitting the ground and he kneels quickly with her to help pick up the glass. "You're not stupid, it's fine," he says. "There are a million of these stupid glasses anyway. No worries, okay?" he says lightly.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier July 9th 2010, 6:31 am

Penny was vaguely aware of Marcus sliding his hands down her body "I don't like you spending time with her. I'm not tryin to be a bitttccchhhhh" she dragged out the word and giggled "but I really don't like ittt"
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 9th 2010, 6:33 am

He smiled slightly at her little giggle and then got all sad face again. "Well Penny what do you expect me to do? NOT be friends with her anymore? Would you really do that to me?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire McCann July 9th 2010, 6:35 am

"Erm, I...I don't actually rememberrrrr," she holds the 'r' for emphasis, teetering to one side as she holds some of the glass in her hand, "Nope. No, you're wrong. I can be soooo stupid. I just don't tell you about my stupid stuff because you probably would disown me. Yup. That's...that's it!" She summons a small plastic bag from one of the tables and places the glass inside, fumbling with a few of the sharper pieces. Fortunately, nothing happens, and Faye stumbles as she brings herself back on her feet, "I - I probably shouldn't have had so much," she laughed as she fell forward, her hands clutching her shoulders, "But, you know, when you're druh-unk," she giggled, "your mind is free."
Claire McCann
Claire McCann
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier July 9th 2010, 6:38 am

she trailed her finger up his arm "I don't want to be meeeeaaaaaannnnnnnnn. buuttt I don't like ittttt. she makes me uncomfortableeeeeeeeeeee"
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 9th 2010, 6:39 am

"Well..I mean. It's not like i'm tryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyying to make you mad Penny. It's just....she's my friend." He said as he slid his hands even lower.

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier July 9th 2010, 6:41 am

She pouted more. "i don't trust her Marcusssssssssss" she whispered and then giggled at the hissing noise
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy July 9th 2010, 6:43 am

"Disown?" he asks, chuckling lightly at her word choice. "I'd do no such thing. After all we've done and all we've been through, every problem from this point on is going to be so minuscule." Lies. All lies. His eyes drop to the shards of glass that she holds onto for more than a moment, his mind flashing to the word tease that she had once carved into her arm. He lets out a sigh of relief when she drops the glass into the bag then stands up when she does. His hands reach out and he grasps her elbows as she loses her balance for a moment. "Yeah, free momentarily," he mumbles, but glad that this is a secured environment and that he has nothing to worry about. "Alright, no more for you Missy. I'm cutting you off."
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 9th 2010, 6:44 am

"Well Pennnnnyyyyyy" He said dragging out the enny and and looking at her sadly. "Don't you trust me?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier July 9th 2010, 6:47 am

she nods "well, most of the timeeeeee. but sheeeee'sssssss a deevvvilllll wooommmaaannnnn"
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy July 9th 2010, 6:48 am

[Lovely. Just charming.]
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

http://skylinepassion.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 9th 2010, 6:48 am

"Come on Penny." He says taking a small step closer to her, pressing their bodies against each other more. "She's really not THAT bad."

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire McCann July 9th 2010, 6:51 am

Scorpius Malfoy wrote:"Disown?" he asks, chuckling lightly at her word choice. "I'd do no such thing. After all we've done and all we've been through, every problem from this point on is going to be so minuscule." Lies. All lies. His eyes drop to the shards of glass that she holds onto for more than a moment, his mind flashing to the word tease that she had once carved into her arm. He lets out a sigh of relief when she drops the glass into the bag then stands up when she does. His hands reach out and he grasps her elbows as she loses her balance for a moment. "Yeah, free momentarily," he mumbles, but glad that this is a secured environment and that he has nothing to worry about. "Alright, no more for you Missy. I'm cutting you off."

"Uh huh, sure," Faye mumbles, smiling like a loon at him, "I'm pretty sure that I could do something to embarrass you enough. Don't make meeee take on thuh challenge!" She runs a finger down his arm, forgetting for a moment that this is a formal event, "I don't think you want to see those things. Nope. I'm thinking about them now and -" she begins to shake while she holds back laughter, biting her lip nervously. She leans in very close, shaking her head slowly, "I don't fink so! Shhhhhhhhh!" Her right index finger is pressed to his lips and she grins, pulling her arms away from him and walking back to the table where the firebeer is.
Claire McCann
Claire McCann
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier July 9th 2010, 6:52 am

"homewrecker" she mumbled under her breath. she leaned into his body and closed her eyes
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 9th 2010, 6:54 am

He shakes his head slightly and trailed his hands up her back slowly into her hair. "Penny, what do I need to do to make you...not be so ermmm, not be so pissy about this."

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy July 9th 2010, 6:57 am

"I'm sure you could easily think of something. Though, I'm sure whatever you do, you'll regret in the morning when you're sober," he replies. Raising an eyebrow slightly, he considers his girlfriend carefully. One thing was for sure, she was extremely amusing when drunk. He manages to hold back a slightly irritated look when she presses her finger to his lips then walks away. "Oh no no no no no," he says while walking quickly over to the table of drinks. "Faye, come on. Why don't we go get some water? Look, there's a nice quiet table over there we can just go and sit at for a bit. Alright?" he suggests.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier July 9th 2010, 6:59 am

She shook her head "nothing you do can make me forget about that stupid bitch"
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 9th 2010, 7:00 am

He sighed. "Aww, Penny. Come on. There's got to be something I can do...or say or..I don't know. Just tell me Penny."

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier July 9th 2010, 7:01 am

"Just...don't see her?" she mumbled into his chest. it wasn't really a suggestion, more of one of her personal hopes
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 9th 2010, 7:03 am

"Wha--What?" He said in shock. "Umm, Okay. Fine. I won't see her anymore." He said quietly.

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire McCann July 9th 2010, 7:04 am

Faye rolls her eyes and folds her arms, not pleast, "I'm not Jesussss. I don't have the powah to turn water into wineeeee!" She pouts, eyeing the drinks table with pure sadness since there's no way she can get past Scorpius, "Fineee!" she mutters, leaning forward and resting her head on his shoulder, "You win. I despiseeeee youuuuuu. Not really..." she says quickly, looking up towards the sky, "Why do we have to sit at a table like normal people? We're far from normal. Let's lie down in the grass."
Claire McCann
Claire McCann
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier July 9th 2010, 7:06 am

she looked up at him, surprised "wh-whaa?? a-are you serious??" her eyes went wide
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 9th 2010, 7:07 am

He shrugged slightly. "Yeah. I--If I have to pick you or her. I'm going to choose you." He said looking down at her.

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy July 9th 2010, 7:08 am

[*dies*]
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

http://skylinepassion.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down