Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Kid in Town

+15
Nikki Orwell
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Scorpius Malfoy
Fleur Delacour - Inactive
Ronald Weasley
Reed Dawson
Lucy Weasley
Harry Potter
Penelope Rosier
Cho Chang
Angela Braddock
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Dean Thomas
Romilda Vane
Katie Bell
19 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

New Kid in Town Empty New Kid in Town

Post  Guest June 6th 2010, 7:50 pm

Hey Guys!

I randomly came across this forum, read several threads, and decided to join. You're accepting new members still right? Anyways, I must say you're all talented writers, I felt as if I were reading an epic tv show script. So I'm going with the assumption that you are still letting new people join and I was wondering if 1) are you supposed to post a profile for your character, 2) any ideas on what house my character should be in, and 3) how can I become involved in the rping?

Back to top Go down

New Kid in Town Empty Re: New Kid in Town

Post  Katie Bell June 6th 2010, 7:56 pm

WELCOME! Hiya, Im Lucy, a regular. Yes of course we are always open to new members! Profiles are not necessary go with the flow! And as for Rping go for it! Just go down somewhere and get someone to talk to you, like introduce yourself.

We are all a bit bonkers, so please bare with us.

If you want to say something out of character just do [Hello, this is out of character] And for actions, if you cant be bothered to write a whole "she said, sighing..." just write you action like this; -sigh- or *sigh*

Alot of us have multiply characters, I for example am Katie Bell, Lysander Scamander, Blaise Zabini and Mary McDonald. So if someone comes and talks to you and their character knows you, but you dont know them, it might be becasue they forgot to sign out. Any other questions?
Katie Bell
Katie Bell

http://voldemortisgoingdown.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Romilda Vane June 6th 2010, 8:00 pm

Hey there! I don't think we've had an actual new person in...forever? Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

I'm Milli, and also Cho.

Katie covered pretty much everything. To get into a house, just go to usergroups at the top of the page and apply for the one you want to be in.

And thanks. We could have the most epic TV show in the world if we felt like it. But we're saving up for a mansion, not a TV studio, so that'll have to wait. Although if we got the show, we'd have the money for the mansion...
Romilda Vane
Romilda Vane

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 6th 2010, 8:06 pm

Pleased to meet you! I'm Kelsey btw. Really? That's stupid, you'd think people would be scrabbling to join this site, it's my favorite one of the places I've read. You all seem like an enormous family.

Oh trust me, I know bonkers...Drama Kid + Newspaper Staff writer for my High School = utterly mental. You guys seem hilariously mental not bad mental. Wink Okay awesome! I know somewhat about rping because I have before so I know that you must not type in all capital letters unless your character is shouting and all that other crap. I think from rping so many characters it gets to our heads and we end up being slightly schizophrenic and bi-polar. But then, it's fun being that way so I wouldn't change it for the world.

Anyways, looking forwards to getting to know all of you!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 6th 2010, 8:07 pm

Heylo!

For the house question, it depends on what you want your character to be like. Do you want them to be smart, brave, hard-working, or loyal?

Back to top Go down

Post  Romilda Vane June 6th 2010, 8:09 pm

Haha thanks! It'll be cool getting to know you too. And as for all the extra characters, mine are giving me a migraine. I can't imagine how it would be to have more than two. Or have freakishly violent characters.
Romilda Vane
Romilda Vane

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 6th 2010, 8:12 pm

I'm debating between Slytherin or Gryffindor.Any of the houses could be extremely fun though, I love all of them. Ravenclaw is usually the hardest for me though because I am not like them at all.

Mine never shut up because they are the biggest AWs (attention whores) on the entire planet. It's horrible, I never have a moment to myself. I think I am going to make my migraine even worse now, oh well.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas June 6th 2010, 8:13 pm

WOOOO A NEWBIE!!

Hey there! In regard to the BMK (billy mays key), we all tend to rape it quite a bit. That's something you don't have to worry about. As for which house you want to be in, that is entirely up to you. I know there are quizzes around the interwebs to see which house you 'belong' in. Slytherin and Gryffindor are clearly the more popular ones. As for getting into roleplay, try going to someplace where there seems to be a lot of people and just introduce yourself.

And btw, I'm Dean..clearly. I am our ORIGINAL sexy chocolate man. I'm also Milicent Bulstrode and Layla Morgan. You'll learn that Illie is the one everyone likes to make fun of..

AND WE ARE LIKE A FAMILY!!! SOOOO WELCOME!!
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 6th 2010, 8:22 pm

You guys already have me giggling. My sister is sitting several meters away on the couch and think I'm out of my mind. Ah, I've missed those looks. I think the word crazy should be re-defined as a HP RPer. I think I'm going to go with Hufflepuff, since no one really RP's them, but make her a darker puff. So she'll end up being more of a Slytherpuff.

I love Dean. I thought he was cute from movie on. I was annoyed he wasn't in the books more.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas June 6th 2010, 8:24 pm

OMG I LOVE YOU FOR SAYING THAT!!! I LOVE DEAN TOO!!!!!!!!!!!! I HAVE READ A BUNCH OF DEAN FANFICS AND I LOVE THIS KID!! I'VE GROWN SO ATTACHED TO HIM!! -huggles-

Okay, done raping the BM key..Do you mind telling us where you're from? We have people from all over! I'm from South Carolina...
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 6th 2010, 8:30 pm

Haha! Omg so where I am from is extremely complicated. Whenever I try to explain it to people at school they have a confused look on their faces. (I like to pretend it's because they're muggles and I'm a witch. ;p) I'm American but I lived in France for almost my entire life. 12 of my 16 years. I just moved this year to Orlando. (You better not stalk me Razz)

-Huggles Dean- My friend thought I was crazy when I wanted to marry him. I think I love him more than Fred, Cedric, Oliver, and Draco. And my crushes on them are huge. I almost screamed when Dean came on in the six movie, but my best friend stopped me.

Who's excited for the HP amusement park to come out in Orlando? I'm so disappointed I can't go the day it opens.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas June 6th 2010, 8:33 pm

OMG THAT IS SO COOL!!!!! Hmmm Orlando is only 6 hours from me -stalks-

YOU ARE MY NEW FAVORITE (sshhhh don't tell Angela or Joel)

..Speaking of Angela..SHE GETS TO GO THE WWOHP WHEN IT OPENS!! Lucky...
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Bell June 6th 2010, 8:35 pm

Keely Houston wrote: I think from rping so many characters it gets to our heads and we end up being slightly schizophrenic and bi-polar.

You have no idea.

Most of us now have multiple voices in our heads. Like whore tribes in some cases. About the whole stalking thing, there are creepers here, but they are good creepers. And most of us write to each other, so when you get more into I am sure we can add you into the system.

We all Skype each other, so get going on that one!

I am the only British resident here, so... HI!
Katie Bell
Katie Bell

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive June 6th 2010, 8:39 pm

Wow!

It sounds like you're going to fit in perfectly! I like you already! I'm also a girl by the way...A girl with an obsession with Viktor Krum. Don't mind me. I'm one of the more- insane people on this site. I'll try not to scare you off though! Smile WELCOME TO THE HAPPIEST PLACE ON EARTH!
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Angela Braddock June 6th 2010, 8:41 pm

Dean Thomas wrote:YOU ARE MY NEW FAVORITE (sshhhh don't tell Angela or Joel)
..Speaking of Angela..SHE GETS TO GO THE WWOHP WHEN IT OPENS!! Lucky...

excuse me? EXCUSE ME?! REPLACED SO EASILY EH??? anyway, HI! I'm Angela, you can call me Ange if ya want. i'm also Penny Rosier so yea. sounds like you'll fit in JUST fine Very Happy lemme know if you've got any questions! Glad to have ya!

AND YEA. I'M GOING TO WWOHP IN LIKE 14 DAYS. WHOO
Angela Braddock
Angela Braddock
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Cho Chang June 6th 2010, 8:42 pm

Luna, if she's made it this far, I think she'll survive. Besides, you really don't scare any of us.
Cho Chang
Cho Chang
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 6th 2010, 8:43 pm

Oh I stalk people all the time. It's on my list of things to do when I am bored. Yeah the hilarious thing is, I trust people on the HP RPG forums more than people I know in real life. It's probably one of the stupidest things in the entire world. but I do. It feel so much more safe here and no one judges you.

Lucky! I wish I was British. I like to pretend I am because I've visited London twice. My accent is horrible though so I am most definitely not a Brit.

Haha! I won't! They might find out though because you made your declaration public. And yes, see they did find out. I'm dead now, you better fend them off if they come running after me with their wands or a machete. And Hey Ange! I'm Kelsey but call me Kels. I love you guys already! You're hilarious and awesome.

Okay I'm going to go post somewhere now, you keep distracting me. -scuttles off-

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier June 6th 2010, 8:45 pm

HIII!!!! -is obnoxiously raping billy mays key today- IT'S ANGE. HIII -waves- HI KELS!
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas June 6th 2010, 8:47 pm

-runs and hides from Angypie-
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier June 6th 2010, 8:48 pm

YOU CANNOT HIDE FROM ME DEAN THOMAS -follows-
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas June 6th 2010, 8:58 pm

YOU CAN'T FIND ME IN MY LONELY SHED!!! BESIDES!! YOU HATE ME, REMEMBER! [I miss my best friendddddd]
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 6th 2010, 9:00 pm

I think I'll just start a new thread and whomever wants to post in it may ;p. It's simpler that way.

Just steal the invisibility cloak and hide under that.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 6th 2010, 9:05 pm

HOLYCRAP IT'S A NEW MEMBER.

HI. I'M EOWYN. THE ADMIN.
I'M INSANE.
I PLAY REGULUS BLACK, SEVERUS SNAPE, AND SIRIUS BLACK.
I MURDERED CANON WITH REGULUS. HE'S KIND OF WHINY LITTLE SHIT. SORRY ABOUT THAT.
I LIKE TO ABUSE THE CAPS LOCK THE BILLY MAYS KEY A LOT. WE ALL DO.
SOON THE VOICE IN YOUR HEAD WILL STOP YELLING WHEN YOU READ THIS, AND ANYTHING NOT IN CAPS IS LIKE A WHISPER.

WELCOME.
I LIKE NEW PEOPLE.
I DO, I DO.
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS AT ALL, PLEASE PM ANY OF THE MODERATORS OR ME- I'LL BE HAPPY TO HELP.
YOU SHOULD ALSO KNOW THAT WHILE IT MIGHT BE DIFFICULT TO MAKE YOUR WAY INTO THE ROLE PLAY RIGHT NOW, STARTING SEPTEMBER FIRST WE WILL BE STARTING IT ALL OUT FRESH, SO IT'LL BE EASIER FOR YOU TO HAVE A FRESH START.
BUT BY ALL MEANS JOIN US NOW!

Okay. I feel like I just gave you a headache with the caps.
I just think you ought to get used to it.
We really do TALK LIKE THIS a lot.

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Bell June 6th 2010, 9:07 pm

Regulus Black wrote:
SOON THE VOICE IN YOUR HEAD WILL STOP YELLING WHEN YOU READ THIS, AND ANYTHING NOT IN CAPS IS LIKE A WHISPER.

Oh my god, its true.
Katie Bell
Katie Bell

Back to top Go down

Post  Romilda Vane June 6th 2010, 9:09 pm

THE BMK RAPING IS WORSENING MY MIGRAINE. BUT I HATE WHISPERING SO I GUESS I'LL TALK LIKE THIS.

EOWYN, THIS WHOLE SITE JUST ABOUT MURDERED CANON. NOT JUST REG. HAD TO POINT THAT OUT.
Romilda Vane
Romilda Vane

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next