Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Field Outside of Town

+10
Muffy - Tam - Draco
Claire McCann
Scorpius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Marco Montague
Logan Avery
Penelope Rosier
Daphne Greengrass
Draco Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
14 posters

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

A Field Outside of Town - Page 11 Empty Re: A Field Outside of Town

Post  Penelope Rosier July 9th 2010, 7:11 am

[hehehehe I WIN. I DID. -dances-]

Penny would have been all 'awww' had she been sober most likely, but she's not. ANYWAY. she looked up at him "I-I can't. you just...but" she spluttered on her words cuz she's drunk. otherwise she would have been all "i don't want to make you choose. she just makes me uncomfortable. i'm not a bitch i swear"
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy July 9th 2010, 7:12 am

"You don't. In fact, I'm sure you won't even remember this in the morning," he says while lightly rubbing her back. "Alright, you stay here for one moment so that I can get you a glass of water, then we can go and sit in the grass," he replies, hoping to appease her. He steps away from her for a moment, making sure that she is steady on her feet and doesn't fall, then goes and quickly grabs her a glass. "Okay, here we go," he says while returning over to where she is. He takes her hand in hers then says, "to the grass." He chooses an area that won't bring them much attention because the last thing he needs is for his family to be shooting him weird looks and being disgusted with his drunken muggleborn girlfriend's behaviour. "Here love, this is good. Right here," he says while gently situating them on the ground and holding out the glass of water for her.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 9th 2010, 7:14 am

He stared at her with a blank expression, both of them were drunk although she was much more drunk than he was and she had confusing him. "What?" He said with a blank stare.

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier July 9th 2010, 7:14 am

she slumped onto him "I dunooo....head...spinnninngggggg"
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 9th 2010, 7:18 am

He rested his head on hers and let out a sigh, very upset that she made him choose and wasn't even giving him a snog session for it. "Do you want to sit down?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier July 9th 2010, 7:23 am

she looked up at him and grinned, shaking her head. she kissed him hard on the mouth
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 9th 2010, 7:25 am

He grinned at her and slid his hands back down to her arse, hehe, arse and rested them there pulling her closer to him and kissing her back. He moved his lips letting them brush against her ear slightly. "Did I tell you how beautiful you look in that dress yet?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire McCann July 9th 2010, 7:26 am

"You don't. In fact, I'm sure you won't even remember this in the morning," he says while lightly rubbing her back. "Alright, you stay here for one moment so that I can get you a glass of water, then we can go and sit in the grass," he replies, hoping to appease her. He steps away from her for a moment, making sure that she is steady on her feet and doesn't fall, then goes and quickly grabs her a glass. "Okay, here we go," he says while returning over to where she is. He takes her hand in hers then says, "to the grass." He chooses an area that won't bring them much attention because the last thing he needs is for his family to be shooting him weird looks and being disgusted with his drunken muggleborn girlfriend's behaviour. "Here love, this is good. Right here," he says while gently situating them on the ground and holding out the glass of water for her."

Faye watched as he stalked off to get a glass of water whilst trying to understand what he meant by all that. She shrugged and twirled around in place, gazing at the stars above as she did so. It was fun being drunk and feeling free more than anything else. After a few moments, she began to feel dizzy and noticed Scorpius returning. She bit her lip, repressing a smile as he took her hand in his. They had been through a lot as a couple, a lot more than either of them had ever expected, and because of some of it her friends now hated him. Yet, she continued to want to stick with him. Maybe she saw something they didn't, she didn't know. Her hand gently squeezed his as he lead off to the grass, hiccuping and tripping as they walked. For one second, she felt guilty because he had to deal with her like this, "I'm sorry!" she blurted out, her hand clasping around the glass as she took it from him. She gulped half of it down before she handed it back, "I am NOT going to be a burden. You should enjoy this momentous occasion with your fambamily!" she whispered, frowning, "I'll just, er, hide...somewhere. Yup." She smeared down the skirt of her dress and then sprinted off down the field into the long grass, further away from the tent and the ceremony.
Claire McCann
Claire McCann
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier July 9th 2010, 7:29 am

she giggled and grinned, running her hands through his hair. "Nope. I don't think so" she shuddered as his lips grazed her ear
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 9th 2010, 7:31 am

"Oh." He murmered, his lips still lightly touching her ear. "Well you do." He says as he slowly moved his lips back to hers giving her a nice passionate kiss on the lips. Yup. Yup. Yup.

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy July 9th 2010, 7:35 am

"Faye, you're fine," he insists. "You're not a burden in the slightest." He sighs when she gets up and leaves the area the ceremony is taking place at. He glances back at the party for a moment, smirking slightly when he notices that his father and new mother are gone, and most of the guests are extremely tipsy. He looks back at the direction in which Faye headed, counting to five to give her a bit more of a head start, then stands up and walks in the direction she headed in. "Faye?" he calls out, his pace increasing slightly when he doesn't see her anywhere and he becomes slightly nervous. "Faye, where did you go?"
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier July 9th 2010, 7:36 am

she shuddered again and wrapped her arms around his neck, sliding her tongue into his mouth and then murmering "you're pretty damn sexy too"
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 9th 2010, 7:36 am

He pulled her closer to him, having their hips meet each other and he smiled at her words. "Well thanks, I do try." He said with a smirk and ran one of his hands up her back and into her hair, keeping her face pressed against his with one hand and their hips? yeah sure put it that way their hips pressed together with the other.

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire McCann July 9th 2010, 7:41 am

Faye doesn't mind the rush of the cool breeze on her face as she runs through the tall grass. Her heels sink into the grass as she tries to run faster and she comes to a stop, yanking them from her feet and tossing them aside. It wasn't a big deal to her at the time; she didn't care about shoes when she could skip or run or do anything fun. Her head snapped around as she looked for Scorpius, but she didn't see him. Maybe he was enjoying himself with his family. That would be good. She collapsed in the tall grass, pushing some of it down as she rested on her back. Her hair billowed out from under head as she stared up at the sky, her finger outstretched as it traced the constellations. In the distance, she heard a voice, but she couldn't tell who it was. She sat upright, her hair now relatively tangled, and she waved her arm high above her head, "I REALLY SHOULDN'T TELL YOU BECAUSE THESE GAMES ARE FUNNNNNNN WHEN THE OTHER HAS TO LOOOOOOK!" she yells out, "BUT I AM OVER HEREEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"
Claire McCann
Claire McCann
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier July 9th 2010, 7:43 am

She grinned and kissed him before pulling her face away cuz she's cool like that. She giggled "I'm tiiirrreeeddd" she teased
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 9th 2010, 7:45 am

He frowned at her and got all puppy dog sad looking and she DIDN'T PULL THAT FAR AWAY because he is a fucking quidditch player and she can't just pull that far away. "Awww come on. Don't tease me like this Penny."

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier July 9th 2010, 7:46 am

She laughed like Ange was crazy laughing tonight on skype "I looooovvveee youuuu." she grinned wickedly.
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 9th 2010, 7:48 am

"Pennnnnyyyyyyyyyy." He said all pouty like and kissed her again. "I love you tooooooo but I don't like when you are all teasyyy."

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy July 9th 2010, 7:49 am

Scorpius moves quickly forward, freezing slightly when he reaches a field with tall grass. He frowns. Would should really go in there? His question is answered when he hears her call out and answer her. Squinting slightly, he sees the top of her hand peep out from the top of the grass. He sighs slightly, then begins to walk into the field. He struggles slightly for a moment against the tall grass, his mind wondering how in the world she managed to get into the field without any many issues. One thing was sure, she was quite a talented drunk. "So now we're all the way out here," he breaks the silence as he reaches her. He squats down next to where she is sitting then asks, "Are we going to stay out here or head back closer to the party? Whatever you want, just choose one place to stay, okay? No more running off," he says shaking his head.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier July 9th 2010, 7:50 am

she giggled "but it's funnnnn. let's go to bedddddd" she nodded, eyes wide.
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 9th 2010, 7:52 am

He pouted a bit more because he's not tired and he wanted more snogging. "Fine" He whined. "If you want to be boring."

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier July 9th 2010, 7:54 am

she grinned devilishly, "Who said anything about sleeping?" she winked before pulling him out of the tent
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire McCann July 9th 2010, 7:55 am

Scorpius Malfoy wrote:Scorpius moves quickly forward, freezing slightly when he reaches a field with tall grass. He frowns. Would should really go in there? His question is answered when he hears her call out and answer her. Squinting slightly, he sees the top of her hand peep out from the top of the grass. He sighs slightly, then begins to walk into the field. He struggles slightly for a moment against the tall grass, his mind wondering how in the world she managed to get into the field without any many issues. One thing was sure, she was quite a talented drunk. "So now we're all the way out here," he breaks the silence as he reaches her. He squats down next to where she is sitting then asks, "Are we going to stay out here or head back closer to the party? Whatever you want, just choose one place to stay, okay? No more running off," he says shaking his head.

Faye watches through the grass as he stumbles through the tall grass, vaguely wondering why he had such difficulty with it. She turned back around and rested on her back once more, gazing at the sky once more. Why was it that everything seemed a little bit more fascinating when you were drunk? And why was she more at ease with herself when she was drunk? She sighed, moving her head to the side when Scorpius finally reached her, "Yup. Way out here. Just us two. All alone. No pureblood supremacists. No creepy couples making out to feel awkward around. Just us, the sky, the grass, and, er, a large tent in the background," she says proudly, "I choose here. It was too noisy back there...and why, do you want me to stay near you or something?"
Claire McCann
Claire McCann
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 9th 2010, 7:56 am

He grinned at her and ran out of the tent with her to wherever ange wants to post because I am not choosing where we go because I always do.

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy July 9th 2010, 8:03 am

"Yeah, I don't mind staying away from my family," he admits. He wonders if the creepy couple making out was Penus, then realizes that DUH. Who else. They are nasty little nastys. "This works for me," he says sitting down in the grass next to Faye. "This is unbelievably peaceful," he says glancing up at the stars for a moment. "Definitely don't mind it in the slightest. And yes, I do want you to stay near me. For multiple reasons though," he says glancing back at her and her drunken self. "I feel more at ease keeping an eye on you in this state, and I want to be by your side." He briefly wonders if this is even worth the explanation. If her drunken mind is going to even comprehend what he's saying right now.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next