Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Field Outside of Town

+10
Muffy - Tam - Draco
Claire McCann
Scorpius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Marco Montague
Logan Avery
Penelope Rosier
Daphne Greengrass
Draco Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
14 posters

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Go down

A Field Outside of Town - Page 12 Empty Re: A Field Outside of Town

Post  Claire McCann July 9th 2010, 8:15 am

Scorpius Malfoy wrote:"Yeah, I don't mind staying away from my family," he admits. He wonders if the creepy couple making out was Penus, then realizes that DUH. Who else. They are nasty little nastys. "This works for me," he says sitting down in the grass next to Faye. "This is unbelievably peaceful," he says glancing up at the stars for a moment. "Definitely don't mind it in the slightest. And yes, I do want you to stay near me. For multiple reasons though," he says glancing back at her and her drunken self. "I feel more at ease keeping an eye on you in this state, and I want to be by your side." He briefly wonders if this is even worth the explanation. If her drunken mind is going to even comprehend what he's saying right now.

"Ah, I figured," Faye laughs, propping herself up on her elbows and ignoring creepy couples making out because EW! NO ONE CARES. Instead of continuing to look at Scorpius, she turns her attention back to the stars, trying to find the constellations once more, "I like it out here. It keeps you calm and not crazy like some of the people in there. Or maybe we're already crazy and it doesn't work on us. Who knows," she smiled, closing her eyes and taking in the sounds of the grass moving along with the breeze, "Multiple? Hm. I'm pretty entertaining in this state, aren't I? I bet you won't like tomorrow's state!" she whispers with a hiccup, rolling over on her side to get a clearer view of him, "Why do you want to be by my side? All we ever do is hurt one another," she mutters as she reaches a hand out to touch his cheek, "Why put yourself through more of it just to be beside me?"
Claire McCann
Claire McCann
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy July 9th 2010, 8:25 am

"Yes, you are quite entertaining," he admits with a grin. "You just don't hold back what's on your mind. It's like how things used to be," he mumbles. He follows the path her eyes take and glances up at the constellations. "I'm sure tomorrow morning won't be fun, but I'll be sure to have sober-up quills ready for when you do wake up. You're worth it Faye," he answers her question quietly, his eyes falling back on her face when she touches her cheek. "Sure, we've been through hell and our relationship has been unbelievably tested, yet we've managed to make it through everything. It's not as if we purposely seek the pain we cause each other. Shit just seems to happen to us. I love you though and nothing is going to change that. That's what makes it worth it."
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire McCann July 9th 2010, 8:33 am

Scorpius Malfoy wrote:"Yes, you are quite entertaining," he admits with a grin. "You just don't hold back what's on your mind. It's like how things used to be," he mumbles. He follows the path her eyes take and glances up at the constellations. "I'm sure tomorrow morning won't be fun, but I'll be sure to have sober-up quills ready for when you do wake up. You're worth it Faye," he answers her question quietly, his eyes falling back on her face when she touches her cheek. "Sure, we've been through hell and our relationship has been unbelievably tested, yet we've managed to make it through everything. It's not as if we purposely seek the pain we cause each other. Shit just seems to happen to us. I love you though and nothing is going to change that. That's what makes it worth it."

Faye wonders if she should videotape herself when drunk, but realizes that she probably wouldn't find herself as entertaining as others would. Not to mention what would happen if that tape ever happened to get in the wrong hands, "I don't know what you want to hear when I'm not drunk. I feel like I should censor myself so I don't upset you," she whispers with a small smile. A voice in the back of her mind tells her that she is not worth it. She will never be worth it. There is a secret she is hiding from him that nobody except Lucius knows about and she knows that if he finds out that she would no longer be worth it. A lump rises in her throat and she swallows, trying hard to regain her breathing, "I love you too, Scorpius, even if I will never be good enough for you."
Claire McCann
Claire McCann
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy July 9th 2010, 8:43 am

"Faye," Scorpius whispers. He moves his hand forward and pulls her chin up gently so that she is looking at him. "I don't want you to think that, alright? That line of thinking fair to yourself in the slightest. By saying you're not good enough for me, makes me feel like some sort of hypocrite if I think I'm good for you. We work well together because we understand each other. The mistakes we have made have hardly been one sided and we've been able to work through it all. Please, don't ever think you're not good enough for me," he insists. "I've had the same line of thinking after the err...incident, and it's not a good feeling. We need to move past this. Just...forget regret, or life is yours to miss."
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire McCann July 9th 2010, 8:49 am

"Right," Faye mutters, shifting ever so slightly in place as she thinks about whether or not she should tell him about Lucius. Her eyes stare directly into his, trying to read into his mind and figure out what his reaction might be if he knew. Would he say the same things he was saying now? Probably not. All of a sudden, she felt an aching in her chest and she shivered in the grass, "I'll stop thinking that, then," she lied, still feeling the rush of guilt knowing that she'd always end up hurting him, "but it's not necessarily life I worry about missing out on, you know."
Claire McCann
Claire McCann
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy July 9th 2010, 9:00 am

"In a manner of speaking it is," he says with a slight shrug. "If you keep thinking of everything that has happened and Lucius, then those thoughts will constantly plague you. It's not worth it." He notices her shudder slightly and deduces that it's from the cold air. He shrugs off his suit jacket, placing it over her because she was destined to get sick with just the dress on in the cool, night air. "And good," he says giving her a smile. "I don't want us to look back on this stuff anymore. Now, let's talk about happy things. Err," he says, racking his brain for something happy but failing coming up with a topic. "Uhh...it was a very nice ceremony. Rather large crowd though. I mean, I understand wanting to have all your loved ones present, but I dunno if I'd want such a big group of people watching my every move. Seems stressful."
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire McCann July 9th 2010, 9:22 am

Faye remained silent, playing with some of the grass in the fields. She didn't know if she could possibly say what he needed to hear or give him what he wanted. Her fingers twist around a blade of grass when she feels warmth on her shoulders from his suit jacket and she smiles, beside herself, "Families are only something to have at your wedding when you're close with them or truly love them. It's not necessarily family that needs to be at the wedding; it's the people who would appreciate what's there, also known as the people who love and care about you. Unfortunately, those people aren't always the same as family..." she says with a frown, tucking a strand of her hair behind her ear, "But yes, it was a good ceremony. Not one I'd envision for myself, though..."
Claire McCann
Claire McCann
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy July 9th 2010, 9:35 am

"Yes, that is without a doubt true. Considering my family though, I don't think I'd want many of them there. They are...they're just...I think the wedding day would be happier without people like my Aunt Bellatrix and Grandfather there. In terms of the rest of the Black family, I could honestly care less about them. I don't quite share the same views as them, so I don't mind not including them on monumental times of my life," he says with a small shrug. He wonders who, aside from family, would actually care enough to come to a wedding. Not his knitting buddy or ex-friend Viktor. That was for sure. Flint...Dee...Tam. Yeah, that's about it. How pathetic. "I'm glad my family didn't attack you," he says shifting so that he laying in the grass next to her. "I honestly, was concerned that someone would say something. Thank Merlin they were all so focused on the ceremony."
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire McCann July 9th 2010, 10:11 am

"Yes, that is without a doubt true. Considering my family though, I don't think I'd want many of them there. They are...they're just...I think the wedding day would be happier without people like my Aunt Bellatrix and Grandfather there. In terms of the rest of the Black family, I could honestly care less about them. I don't quite share the same views as them, so I don't mind not including them on monumental times of my life," he says with a small shrug. He wonders who, aside from family, would actually care enough to come to a wedding. Not his knitting buddy or ex-friend Viktor. That was for sure. Flint...Dee...Tam. Yeah, that's about it. How pathetic. "I'm glad my family didn't attack you," he says shifting so that he laying in the grass next to her. "I honestly, was concerned that someone would say something. Thank Merlin they were all so focused on the ceremony."

"Understandable, from what I've seen...I mean at the lunch tables and whatnot," Faye says, watching the sky. She doesn't know how to comfort Scorpius, seeing as his family is larger and far more complicated than her own, "At least you have some friends to invite though. I don't...well, I don't know who I would invite if I had one. Most of my friendships are pretty rocky now, so I'd probably bring Penny. My family...they aren't connected with me at all, so, that's a bust," she shivers and hiccups, rolling back over on her side to face him once more, "I'm glad they didn't say anything either. Then again, I did leave during the ceremony, so they might not have had a chance," she shrugs, "I thought it'd be best if I at least pushed through this part," she paused, smiling, "Turns out that wasn't so bad." She laces her fingers with his, slowly, content.
Claire McCann
Claire McCann
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy July 9th 2010, 10:23 am

Scorpius glances at her hesitantly as she speaks, knowing that she detests talking about her family. He clasps her hand tightly, the small gesture extremely comforting. "It's fine that you left," he replies. "Really, I don't blame you in the slightest. My family can be ridiculously overwhelming and sometimes quite cruel. I mean, I noticed when you left and I was unbelievably curious, but I knew I wasn't able to do anything about it at that time. That's what happens being best man," he says with a small sigh. He shifts slightly, gently pulling her body to his and closing his eyes. He feels this inexplicable calmness wash over him, what with Faye, the field, and the quiet night."Mmm," he hums. "Not bad in the slightest. This is unbelievably nice," he murmurs.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire McCann July 9th 2010, 11:56 pm

"It didn't feel right being at a wedding where the people would never actually like you. I, er, didn't want anything to do with them after awhile. It wasn't much use, after all I couldn't stay away because I was supposed to be your guest and I knew that they would take it as another reason to hate me...so I came fuck," Faye mumbles, using her free hand to bring the jacket tighter around her shoulders. Even though it was a chilly night, she had the strangest urge to stay there and not return to the party. She smiles when he pulls her close and nestles her head against his chest, every memory of stupid Lucius slipping from her mind, "Mmmhmm," she murmurs, shutting her eyes and listening to the sound of his heartbeat, not the words that he says, "I - I'm glad that this place makes you happy. That..." she pauses to take a deep breath, "...makes me happy."
Claire McCann
Claire McCann
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy July 10th 2010, 12:40 am

"Well I'm glad you came fuck," he replies. "No offense to Tam or Dee, but I'd much rather spend time with you." He lays peacefully with Faye on him, listening to the rustling of the tall grass from the soft wind and her deep breathing. His hand slips under the jacket that he adjusts around her after pulling her close to him, softly tracing light circles on her arm. This place was unbelievably calming and he finds himself not minding in the slightest getting away from the party. "Well I'm glad that my happiness makes you happy," he says in a quiet tone. "We're just two happy people laying in a field right now. Nothing wrong with this in the slightest. I'd rather be here with you anyway than back at that party."
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire McCann July 10th 2010, 12:57 am

Faye laughs at his comment about Tam and Dee, remembering seeing them around him at the party. It was lucky for him that she had been drinking or she probably would have thrown one of her famous Faye fits. Her eyes open for a moment when he pulls the jacket around her, vaguely wondering why they're the only couple who tried to escape the confines of the tent. Well, actually, she took that back; plenty of others had probably left in order to do, well, different things, "Laying in a field," she whispers with a half smile, "Not a lot of couples would do this, you know. Most of them like to do other things at weddings. I don't know whether or not I should be happy or not about the fact that we're the only couple who's different..." she bites her lip, looking up at him before continuing, "...but I believe it's a good thing. At least, I hope it is."
Claire McCann
Claire McCann
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy July 10th 2010, 1:14 am

"Nothing wrong with being different," he replies with a small shrug. "After all, with everything we've been through, I hardly think it's right to compare ourselves to other couples. Plus, I can guarantee that over half the people at the wedding wouldn't even want to walk in a field, much less lay in one. That's how Malfoys and Blacks are," he says shaking his head slightly. "Merlin forbid they get a bit of dirt on themselves sometimes." His eyes glance down at Faye, his eyes meeting with hers. He gives her a small smile then whispers, "It's a good thing." He continues to look at her face, his eyes glancing down at her soft lips. He finds himself unable to stop himself as he moves his head slightly so that his lips find hers. He moves his lips hesitantly against hers, hoping that he'll receive a good response and that she won't push him away.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire McCann July 10th 2010, 7:29 am

Scorpius Malfoy wrote:"Nothing wrong with being different," he replies with a small shrug. "After all, with everything we've been through, I hardly think it's right to compare ourselves to other couples. Plus, I can guarantee that over half the people at the wedding wouldn't even want to walk in a field, much less lay in one. That's how Malfoys and Blacks are," he says shaking his head slightly. "Merlin forbid they get a bit of dirt on themselves sometimes." His eyes glance down at Faye, his eyes meeting with hers. He gives her a small smile then whispers, "It's a good thing." He continues to look at her face, his eyes glancing down at her soft lips. He finds himself unable to stop himself as he moves his head slightly so that his lips find hers. He moves his lips hesitantly against hers, hoping that he'll receive a good response and that she won't push him away.

FAYE PUSHES HIM AWAYYYYYY.

Faye hadn't been anything, but different. All her life she had always been forced to become an outsider. She came to Hogwarts, alone, as a Muggleborn with no prior knowledge of magic. The other students were nice with some of them even wanting to become her friend. Then, she was sorted into Slytherin where, according to the people who used to be nice, people turned evil. They stopped their kindness instantly and left her alone in a House for only Purebloods and some Half-bloods. She was an outsider; she would never belong. When she was Scorpius, she felt like had found where she belonged. Maybe it was in the field, or in the kitchens where they actually confessed their feelings, but wherever she felt comfortable it was usually because he was there. She laughed at his comment about dirt, "It's hard to want to get dirty when they're already such dirty people," she whispers very quietly, afraid that it might offend him. She stares at him, watching his eyes travel down her face, and she shifts slightly in her place. Her head moves toward his instinctively and she lightly presses her lips back against his, but not deepening the kiss. She wasn't particularly fond of doing anything too passionate in the fields.
Claire McCann
Claire McCann
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy July 10th 2010, 7:47 am

Scorpius picks up her quiet comment, and doesn't find himself disagreeing at all. His family life has never been easy, and he finds himself resenting those who do have loving families. His unloving mother, Astoria, who disappeared off the edge of the forum. His unloving father, though Draco's happiness has increased ten-fold since marrying Pansy. Scorpius finds himself hoping that she'll be a positive influence on showing Draco what a real family is like. No more tough love and punishment. For a moment he considers what it would have been like in the Weasel household and he briefly wonders if he would have preferred that to life at Malfoy Manor. Oh well, not much longer until he is free.

He's unbelievably pleased when he is not pushed away and she kisses him back. His lips move gently against hers, savouring the sensation of being able to kiss her again. After all, it's been over a month AWF time. The soft kiss continues for a moment, his lips becoming reacquainted with hers, before he pulls back slowly and rests his forehead on hers. "I've missed that," he murmurs softly.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire McCann July 10th 2010, 11:51 am

Faye forgets about the fact that she's drunk, wondering if this would have happened if she were sober. The guilt washes over her once more as she kisses Scorpius, pulling him into this false idea that she hasn't done anything to hurt him. She pulls herself against him, her lips moving gently against his and she is overwhelmingly happy to be able to do so since there might not be any more of it when she tells him - or if she tells him. Regulus had said that she should tell him to prevent the situation from escalating, but something told her not to. Something told her that if she did, she would lose Scorpius, and why would she ever want to lose him? She couldn't tell. Never. It would be a dark, dark secret stowed away in the back of her mind forever, and hopefully Lucius' too. She nips at his bottom lip as the pull away, opening her eyes and smiling at him, "I've missed, well....you," she whispers and scrunches her nose, jokingly, when his forehead rests on hers, "Although, I can't say I didn't miss the kisses and other activities too."
Claire McCann
Claire McCann
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy July 11th 2010, 1:52 am

Scorpius is very much so happy to just live this moment in bliss and would rather have Lucius not brought up for quite a bit. After all, he's finally gotten out of that rotten slump he was in. "Mmm," he hums in agreement. "I've missed it all. Just even being with you, talking with you," he murmurs. "Though, those other activities are unbelievably nice too," he says with a slightly cheeky grin. He drops a light kiss on her lips again then asks, "Think we should head back to the castle? I'm sure the wedding party has wrapped up and as nice as this is, I don't fancy being in a dark, chilly field all night."
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire McCann July 11th 2010, 2:18 am

Faye doesn't bring up Lucius because she knows that it would ruin everything. Her fingers fumbled with his suit jacket as her teeth began to chatter and she realized that he was right. They shouldn't be staying out in the cold much longer if they expected to live through the night. She shifted, propping herself on one elbow as she moved to sit upright. Her hands desperately try to fix her recently tangled hair, which is now a little bit of a mess, and she turns to smile down at him, "I think they're done, yes," she says, "Ready to go?"
Claire McCann
Claire McCann
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy July 11th 2010, 2:25 am

"Yep," he smiles up at her, moving himself into a sitting position then pushing himself to his feet. He brushes the grass off of his pants then holds out his hands to help her to her feet. "Let's just go straight to the castle. I don't feel the need to say goodbye to any of my relatives that might still be there, and I hardly think they'd fancy seeing us in this state," he says glancing at their slightly wrinkled clothes and the tangles in Faye's hair. His hand, still clasping hers, leads her out of the field and back to the castle.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12