Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Library

+34
Rose Weasley
Neville Longbottom
Angela Braddock
Fleur Delacour - Inactive
Trent Bennett
Morag MacDougal - Inactiv
Mya Lupin
Theodore Nott - Inactive
Cho Chang
Rolf Scamander
James Potter - Inactive
Romilda Vane
Dean Thomas
Parvati Patil
Nikki Orwell
Ravenclaw Mod
Gideon Prewett
Apolline Delacour - Inact
Lucius Malfoy
Daphne Greengrass
Alice Prewett
Hannah Abbott
Molly Prewett
Lucian Bole
Harry Potter
Remus Lupin
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Muffy - Tam - Draco
Demelza Robins
Padma Patil
Draco Malfoy
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Lucy Weasley
Viktor Krum - Inactive
38 posters

Page 28 of 36 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 32 ... 36  Next

Go down

The Library - Page 28 Empty Re: The Library

Post  Lucius Malfoy July 23rd 2010, 11:59 pm

Lucius laughed. "Feisty today, are we? Oh? What is this?" he asks as he whips the parchment out of her hands. "Aw. The Weasley cares about her schoolwork. Mother would be so proud," he says, holding the assignment out of Rose's reach.
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 24th 2010, 12:05 am

How does one eat out a guy?

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive July 24th 2010, 12:06 am

Say what? Um. I don't think you do...unless they have a vagina.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 24th 2010, 12:07 am

Lucius Malfoy wrote:I'm sure eating each other out must be tough for you Weasley's."

I was so confused.

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive July 24th 2010, 12:09 am

...I was quoting Cissa from a long time ago. She said the Weasley's were so poor that they had to eat each other.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Weasley July 24th 2010, 12:10 am

"Give it back, Malfoy!" says Inner Harry Rose angrily. "You don't know shit. Besides, why are you hanging around here? Do you even have friends? Go find them and leave me alone."

Mhm, I'm still intelligent and not tired at ALL.
Rose Weasley
Rose Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy July 24th 2010, 12:11 am

"But I'm having so much fun here with you," he said, still holding the paper away. "Why should I give this back? I'm just checking it over for you. Don't want my new friend to be turning in a paper with mistakes now, do I?"
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Weasley July 24th 2010, 12:17 am

"Oh, so we're friends now? After all these taunts and curses? Well then, call me Rose. We're there, we've reached that point."
Rose Weasley
Rose Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy July 24th 2010, 12:19 am

Lucius grins. "Rosie. I like it," he says. "So Rose, tell me about yourself. So far, all I know is that you like homework, and you're rubbish at dueling. Though, I'll admit you were at quite the disadvantage."
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Weasley July 24th 2010, 12:27 am

"Well, let's see. I'm a Weasley, and we're your family's mortal enemies. Fun, huh? But I'm sure you already knew that." Rose sees she's lost this fight, and stuffs her quill and ink away. Poor girl doesn't get to finish her homework. "And just because you were too quick for me once doesn't mean I'm rubbish at dueling. My uncle has taught me some things."
Rose Weasley
Rose Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy July 24th 2010, 12:33 am

I SEE NO KISS
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Weasley July 24th 2010, 12:36 am

AND THEN ROSE GOES OFF INTO A MAD FIT. "I'M IN A RAGE! THIS IS THE ANGRIEST I'VE EVER BEEN."

After he leaves, of course. She can't look like a loony.
Rose Weasley
Rose Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive July 24th 2010, 12:37 am

OMG
I LOVE YOU! HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 28th 2010, 3:53 am

Severus is here studying quietly in the corner. He's had a bath and hasn't had his first drink yet today. Whoa, he's sober, and he doesn't smell like whiskey. WEIRD.

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin July 28th 2010, 4:02 am

Remus comes in, managing not to stumble over that chair leg because he can't see over the tall pile of books he has. I mean, who would just have a chair randomly pulled out like that? Because he's always in here he knows how to find his way about, even without looking really, and heads to the corner he normally sits at. Setting the books down he jumps, finding the table already occupied. "Oh. Severus." He remembers their last encounter and frowns. Well, at least Sev isn't drunk this time.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 28th 2010, 4:03 am

Severus looks up mildly annoyed at being disturbed, but his expression changes to one of surprise when he sees that it's Remus. "Remus," he says, giving him a questioning look. "You need something?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin July 28th 2010, 4:07 am

"Er...no. Not really." Remus wonders if he should just pick up his books and head to a different corner. "I couldn't see over all these books...and I don't usually see a lot of other people over here...so I figured it'd be empty..." He feels rather uncomfortable now, plus he'd been rather rude to Sev last they'd spoken...
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 28th 2010, 4:08 am

"It's fine. I won't bother you. I don't imagine you'd fancy having to move your books again," he said, returning to the book in his lap and staring intently at the pages, though his eyes aren't moving and it's clear he's not actually reading it.

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin July 28th 2010, 4:21 am

Oh dear...Remus is feeling very guilty right now. Sigh. Remus bites his lip and sits down, pulling one of his books towards him. Opening it, he flips through the pages. After a while it's rather clear that he is not putting much effort into looking for anything in particular. Finally he shuts the book, a bit louder than necessary which causes him to flinch. "Look...I'm sorry, alright? I shouldn't have yelled at you for the whole drinking thing. It was stupid of me. I can't tell you not to do it...really I can't tell you to not do anything. You shouldn't even bother listening to me really, but I couldn't help it. It's just how I am, worrying about people all the time. Especially friends who are doing something that I consider dangerous, or unhealthy. So...I'm sorry." He continued staring down at the closed book in front of him.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 28th 2010, 4:27 am

Severus looks up at Remus in stunned silence, thoroughly shocked by his apology. "I- it's fine, Remus. Really. You don't need to apologize, I know how you are- it's in your nature, I know that, it's how you've always been, it's another thing I used to love about you. If it means anything, I have cut back again, since we last spoke. I'm kind of glad, I guess, that you did. I wouldn't have bothered otherwise. It was almost nice to feel like I mattered enough for someone to say something," he said quietly, and he reminds Eowyn of Luna Lovegood in the books with her blatant and depressing truths when speaking to Harry. Aw. "So don't apologize, okay? You have nothing to be sorry for." Severus stared back down at his book again, not at all interested in the words on the page.

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin July 28th 2010, 4:37 am

"Why is it," Remus was shaking his head slowly, still looking down at his book. "Why is it that people are always telling me to not apologize? I mean, if you feel bad about something and it's all or partially your fault, shouldn't you apologize for it?" He sighs and finally looks up at Severus. "I'm glad to hear that you've cut back again. And really, it's not like you don't matter to me at all you know. Just because we're over doesn't mean I've stopped caring. It's sort of impossible I think, to just stop caring. I've tried...it doesn't work. I may not care for you the way...the way I used to, but that doesn't mean I've stopped caring for you as a friend. Oh dear I'm rambling again." He flips the book open again, not even sure what he needed it for. Mostly he'd just been grabbing random books off the shelves these days and studying everything he could.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 28th 2010, 4:49 am

"You shouldn't feel bad, about nearly anything you apologize for. Some things need to be done, and you shouldn't feel guilt for doing what's right. You blame yourself for too much. You were always a much better person than you thought you were," he replied, not moving his eyes from the pages, but he can't help but smile, or at least, the corners of his mouth twitch into something reminiscent of a smile, at his next words. "Thanks, Remus. I mean that. It- you saying that- it means a lot to me," he said, his voice scarcely above a whisper. "And I don't mind when you ramble. I don't really speak to anyone anymore. I don't mind listening."

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin July 28th 2010, 4:58 am

Remus has to bite back another 'I'm sorry' because he feels like that's what he should say. "You know...I don't really know why I have this book out." He shoves it back in the pile, accidentally knocking the other books over. "Merlin..." He slips out of his chair to pick the books up. "Now that I think about it...I don't even need half these books. Stupid exams and all this studying is killing my brains. How's studying going for you, Sev?" He can't help but call Severus 'Sev'. It's a habit that's been hard to break.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 28th 2010, 5:10 am

A feeling of warmth rushes through Severus at hearing Remus call him 'Sev,' as nobody has called him that in months. He gets on the ground to help him pile up his books again, shaking his head and stifling a laugh. "Well, given that it's all I ever do anymore. I've simply got nothing better to do with my time. I've studied everything for my exams so much in advance, I've got nothing left to study, so I'm just doing my own research. I take it you don't have nearly as much time as I do, however."

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin July 28th 2010, 5:19 am

"You'll do marvelous then on your exams." Remus smiles. "I don't really have as much time, no. So I study every chance I get. What are you researching? Or is it secret?" He misses a book that's laying under his chair but figures he has all almost all of them, other than the ones Severus had, so he gets back up and sets the books down on the table before sitting down.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 36 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 32 ... 36  Next