Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Library

+34
Rose Weasley
Neville Longbottom
Angela Braddock
Fleur Delacour - Inactive
Trent Bennett
Morag MacDougal - Inactiv
Mya Lupin
Theodore Nott - Inactive
Cho Chang
Rolf Scamander
James Potter - Inactive
Romilda Vane
Dean Thomas
Parvati Patil
Nikki Orwell
Ravenclaw Mod
Gideon Prewett
Apolline Delacour - Inact
Lucius Malfoy
Daphne Greengrass
Alice Prewett
Hannah Abbott
Molly Prewett
Lucian Bole
Harry Potter
Remus Lupin
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Muffy - Tam - Draco
Demelza Robins
Padma Patil
Draco Malfoy
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Lucy Weasley
Viktor Krum - Inactive
38 posters

Page 20 of 36 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 28 ... 36  Next

Go down

The Library - Page 20 Empty Re: The Library

Post  Guest June 27th 2010, 3:48 am

Regulus walks in to return a book and sees Hermione and waves to her, walking over. Eowyn giggles because she knows Hermione will flip out when she sees he is not skin and bones, but quite sexy and muscular again, just the way Viktor likes him. "Hey, Hermione!"

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett June 27th 2010, 3:53 am

Hermione looks up, doing that thing where you're trying to read and look at people at the same time, so she's not really paying all that much attention right now. "Oh hey, Reg. How are you?"
She finally looks up properly so she can smile at him and pauses, her smile freezing. "There's something different about you, isn't there? Have you..." she wrinkles her nose in thought, "I don't know, had a haircut since I've seen you last, or something?"

[*giggles* This is going to be fun!]
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 27th 2010, 3:54 am

Regulus looks appalled. "A HAIRCUT?! DO YOU THINK I'D CUT THIS GORGEOUS HAIR? I don't think so!" Eowyn feels like making Reg's inner fairy come out because gay Reg cheers her up when she's sad, so Reg puts his hands on his hips and hair flips to show it off.

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett June 27th 2010, 4:01 am

Hermione squeaks a little. "Sorry. I didn't mean butcher it or anything. Jeez, you gay boys are high maintenance sometimes! Um... I just can't put my finger on it...." she thinks some more, staring intently at every inch of Regulus' body, which would probably make most people feel awkward. But Hermione doesn't see the problem - she's married, he may as well be, and the attraction level is sub zero on both parts. So it's all good. Chewing her lip, she leans forward and pokes at his chest a little. It doesn't seem quite as puny as it was when they first met. Her eyes light up. "OH MY GOD - YOU GOT ALL HOT AGAIN, DIDN'T YOU? YOU'VE BEEN EATING PROPERLY!"
She jumps up and throws her arms around him. "I'M SO PROUD!"
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 27th 2010, 4:05 am

Regulus' eyes widen in shock as he's glomped and he attempts to squeak out some words, as he can hardly breathe. "UH- YES- BEEN- EATING- EXERCISING- QUIDDITCH- LETMEGOICAN'TBREATHE!"

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett June 27th 2010, 4:08 am

Hermione breaks away, flushing, and offering up a sheepish grin. "Sorry. You know how I get. You should've written ahead and warned me or something! So, clearly, you've been well."
She sits back down so she's not tempted to go all Mama Bear Hugglestimes on him again.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 27th 2010, 4:10 am

Regulus grins and sits down as well, running a hand through his hair like Sirius. "Yes, I've been well- fantastic actually. And I suppose I'm 'all hot again' as you phrased it- or at least Viktor seems to think so," he said with a slight blush and a smile. "How are you, though? I spoke to Remus the other day."

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett June 27th 2010, 4:14 am

Hermione grins and places a quill in her book so she doesn't lose her place. "You did? That's nice - Remus and I barely get to see each other these days without one of us having to run off somewhere. We did go swimming though, which was nice... But aside from insanely busy and permanently tired, I'm good."
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 27th 2010, 4:18 am

Regulus smiled and looked at the baby. "I can guess she's exhausting," he said with a chuckle. "I've been so happy lately, though. So happy. There are just so many things to be happy about!" he said happily, and Eowyn is glad he's not emo right now.

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett June 27th 2010, 4:27 am

Hermione grins. "Tired, but happy, yeah. She's amazing. It's really great to see you happy, you know. Oh - did Viktor talk to you about the possibility of the four of us getting together to talk more about S.P.E.W and," she bites her tongue, unsure if Viktor has explained the problem with Reg's acronym yet, "H.E.R.P.E.S.?"
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 27th 2010, 4:31 am

[NO. DO NOT SHAME THE POOR GUY. LET HIM BE OBLIVIOUS, FOR MY SAKE. -hugs Reg- I still regret doing that to him...]

Regulus shrugged. "No, I don't think he mentioned it. But that sounds nice!" Regulus is oblivious because I refuse to embarrass him like that, I do. "OH! You talked to Viktor, then? Did he tell you about this summer?" Regulus is chipper and cheery, yes he is.

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett June 27th 2010, 4:35 am

[I won't tell him, I promise. But Hermione will bitch Viktor out for letting him embarrass himself so much!]

Hermione smiles, but her eyes are a little hard. She's going to give Viktor hell for this. "It's so great to have you on board! Oh, no, I've not spoken to Viktor for a couple of days, at least. What's happening this summer?"
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 27th 2010, 4:47 am

Regulus is practically bouncing in his seat he's so happy. "Viktor asked me to move in with him, and I said yes!" Regulus grinned happily and is trying not to go SQUUEEEEE.

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett June 27th 2010, 4:51 am

"OH MY GOD!" Hermione squeals so loudly she wakes the baby and has to spend a few minutes cuddling her back to sleep. "Sorry, baby girl," she whispers.
She looks back at Reg, lowering her voice significantly even though she's still fighting off a cause of the squees. "Merlin, that's fantastic! Are you going to get a house, or start off in an apartment? Oh, I hope it's close to Remus and I - I'll miss you boys if you're too far away!"
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 27th 2010, 5:02 am

Regulus shook his head a little sadly. "I dunno, Viktor said he had a place already, since he's graduating this year. And I told him that when my parents found out about us, they wouldn't- I wouldn't have a home anymore, really. So he asked me to move in with him- but it would be in Bulgaria, he has quidditch- but that just means I get to come to all his games, and be there every possible moment. I told him I'd drive him mad, following him around, but he said he wouldn't have it any other way," he said with a grin.

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett June 27th 2010, 5:08 am

Hermione smiles, but there's a definite sad edge to it as well. "I'm sorry to hear that. I know how that goes, a little bit - when I told my parents about Kiora, they pretty much said that I had one chance to leave Remus and the rest of my life behind, and let them take care of everything their way, or not to bother coming back at all. For what it's worth, it's hard, but I don't regret it for a second. Bulgaria sounds nice, even though I'll hate having you both so far away. I'm going to miss this place, having everyone right here, so much..."
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 27th 2010, 5:14 am

Regulus looks sad as well. "I'll be miserable, next year. I'll be at Hogwarts on my own- without Viktor..." Regulus looks like a sad lost kitty, yes he does. "I shouldn't feel like this, I got by all these years without him, but now that I have him- it just seems so horrible."

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett June 27th 2010, 5:19 am

Hermione nods and joins the lovesick puppy parade. "Yeah. It's like having your whole world reset or something, and you can't even remember what life was like without them, you just know it's not the way you want things to be... Sorry, that wasn't so supportive, was it? Um, it'll be fine. Really it will. Think of the make-up sex when you finally get to see him. Er...." she looks away. Oops. That wasn't supposed to come out loud.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 27th 2010, 5:23 am

Regulus does think about it for a second and promptly turns bright red in the face and squeaks. "... Great. Thanks. Lovely." Kill me now? Regulus enters awkward turtle mode and mumbles some nonsense before he's actually able to form words with meaning. "... Oh god I'm going to miss him."

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett June 27th 2010, 5:29 am

Hermione hides her radioactive blush in Kiora's blanket for a minute. "I wish I had some way of speeding the time up for you. But I had to give back my timeturner after third year, and I doubt it would actually help anyway. Well, I suppose you'd miss Viktor less if you could always be in two places at once, and one of those places was with him."
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 27th 2010, 5:49 am

Regulus laughed and nodded. "I'd love that, honestly. But sadly, I'll have to deal without him... somehow. Oh Merlin. I don't think I've gone a whole two days without getting- oh kill me now. Just kill me. I'm dead. It's over. I will not survive."

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett June 27th 2010, 6:22 am

Hermione dies of jealousy if Regulus doesn't have to go a whole two days without getting- Because having Kiora has definitely taken its toll on the quantity of what Remus and Hermione get. Not the quality though, that's still awesome. Yeah. "You'll survive. Your letter writing skills will likely take a turn towards the more creative, and Hogsmeade visits will become a Godsend, but you'll make it."
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 27th 2010, 5:42 pm

[I FORGOT TO REPLY TO THIS. FAILLL.]

Regulus shakes his head frantically. "I don't think you get it. Letters will not cut it. No, no they will not. I. Need. My. Seme. I do, Hermione!" Regulus is panicking now and has his head in his hands because he is so beyond red in the face it's hilariously purple like Vernon Dursley's. "... I'm doomed. I can already feel myself going through Viktor-withdrawal. This will just not do at all."

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett June 28th 2010, 12:22 am

Hermione blinks, wondering where the shy boy who wouldn't string three words together in her presence has gone. This new and improved Regulus is a bit of an over-sharer. She doesn't really mind though, because it's better than him cowering in fear of her hair. "Um," she says while she tries to think of an appropriate response. Becuase 'so what's it like to know you're always going to be on the bottom?' just seems like an awkward question to ask, even for her. Instead she just makes a sad face. "Sorry. Think happy thoughts - think of this summer."
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 28th 2010, 4:17 am

"Oooh. Summer. He better not have practice on Sundays, because I'm not gonna let him go, no I will not, he will be mine," he says, not really remembering he's talking out loud, and fantasizing about how he's not going to leave the bedroom for several hours whenever he has no practice.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 36 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 28 ... 36  Next