Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Old Defence Room

+6
Gellert Grindelwald Inact
Angela Braddock
Molly Prewett
Marco Montague
Penelope Rosier
Evan Rosier - Inactive
10 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The Old Defence Room - Page 4 Empty Re: The Old Defence Room

Post  Mya Lupin July 25th 2010, 4:47 pm

"No kidding," Molly mumbles glumly, even though in reality for her it has little if anything to do with sex. She tilts her head to the side, studying Viktor intently. It might be that she's confused and in a slightly hissy mood over it, or it might just be that she sometimes loses sight of a little thing called tact, but she opens her mouth and word vomit emerges. "So, like, this guy is mean to you, and blames you for stuff that isn't your fault, and then, like, punishes you and won't sleep with you even though if you're shagging in public bathrooms you're clearly not still at the 'getting used to each other' stage... Like, why are you even with him?"

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive July 25th 2010, 4:51 pm

Viktor's jaw drops as he tries to comprehend what Molly just asked him. "Oh. Um. It's-- Vell, ven you say it like that it sounds terrible. He's not alvays such a jerk, or...He didn't use to be anyvay," he added quietly.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin July 25th 2010, 4:58 pm

Molly shrugs. "Sorry," she says, even though she doesn't sound it. "It's, just, I only know what you told me, and what you told me sounded like what I said it sounded like so that's all I knew about it and it sounded bad to me. But obviously only you know what it's really like because it's your relationship and your boyfriend and obviously you wouldn't have told me everything so I guess that's why I've only heard the bad things and that makes sense so I wouldn't listen to me anyway because it's not like I could even figure this stuff out for myself let alone you and some guy I don't even know who I've only head bad things about."

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive July 25th 2010, 5:06 pm

Viktor blinks. Um. Hold on. Give him a second to figure out what Molly just said to him. "Oh. I guess I have been complaining a bit, haven't I? He's not really that bad. He's just been stressed out recently." And taking it out on me.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin July 25th 2010, 5:16 pm

"Oh, I totally didn't mean to make you feel like you were whinging or whatever! Like I said, I just only know what I hear and what I was hearing wasn't very nice and it was confusing me because I sure wouldn't want a boyfriend like that and you're, like, such a great guy who deserves someone who is totally sweet to you and doesn't, like, get all stressed and hissy and take it out on you, you know?"

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive July 25th 2010, 5:23 pm

Oh. Vell, he's really not that bad," he said with a small smile, though he's not sure he believes himself because this new Regulus is a bitch, and Viktor is starting to this think isn't just a phase. "I don't mind it. Exams are pretty stressful," he says, not sounding at all convincing.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin July 25th 2010, 5:28 pm

"Yeah, s'pose they are," Molly says with a little shrug, wrinkling her nose at her stupid Charms book. "So, like, what else is new? Spoken to Kingsley lately?" she asks before she can stop herself, then looks away. Dammit, Molly, MUTE BUTTON.

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive July 25th 2010, 5:34 pm

Viktor smiles. "No. Sorry to disappoint you, though I'll probably be talking to him soon. Ve do share a dorm after all. Have you talked to him since our last chat?"
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin July 25th 2010, 5:42 pm

Molly nods, and smiles a little because she can't help it, remembering their last meeting. "Yeah," she says, her voice much quieter than usual. "I bumped into him and we went apple picking, and he loaned me his sweater, and he was, like, really sweet, and then... nothing." She starts fiddling with her parchment, absentmindedly ripping off bits of it and scrunching it in her slender fingers. "Like, am I repulsive? OH MY GOD - WAS I ADOPTED? IS THAT WHY THE PREWETT CHARM IS FAILING? OH MERLIN, I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS! WHAT OTHER EXCUSE COULD THERE POSSIBLY BE!?"

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive July 25th 2010, 5:57 pm

"That's really nice," he says with a smile. "And no! You're not repulsive at all, Molly. You're pretty, and charming, and just plain awesome, and I know Kingsley feels the same vay...Just, you know. Different....because he's not gay."
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin July 25th 2010, 6:03 pm

Molly giggles a little. "Right. Well, that's a good start. And thanks. It's just... This whole thing is, like, stupid. I don't like it. He said he liked me. That should, like, be end of story then! You like someone, and you ask them out for coffee. Or whatever, but you totally get what I mean, right? I'm not used to feeling rejected," she admits, her eyes on the parchment she's still slowly shredding.

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive July 25th 2010, 6:06 pm

Viktor smiles sympathetically and sits down next to Molly. "I could talk to him for you. Give him a little push to help him out. I know he likes you. I could tell by how his face lit up ven he told me about you," he said with a smile.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin July 25th 2010, 6:12 pm

Molly's eyes fly open wide and lock on Viktor's in something of a controlled panic. "No! No no no no no! You can't do that! That's, like, the most humiliating thing of all time. OF. ALL. TIME. Merlin, no. Jeez, thanks, but I'm not some pathetic loser who needs her friends to beg for a date for her! I'll say something myself," she decides. "Yeah, that's what I'll do. I'll just, like, walk up to him and say 'hey, I'm awesome, so let's go do something sometime!' Yeah. Um... he talked about me?" she finally asks, flushing.

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive July 25th 2010, 6:15 pm

"Alright, alright. I von't say anything to him, I promise," he says quickly. "Yeah, he talks about you. Said that you vere really nice, and pretty. Basically everything I told you before," he said with a grin. "He obviously likes you. He's just knew to this whole dating thing, I think."
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin July 25th 2010, 6:23 pm

Molly smiles in relief. "Thanks," she grins. Then she shakes her head. "You know what? I'm Molly Prewett! I don't do this - this sitting back and whining about not having my own way. What's wrong with me? Usually I just, like, take what I want so why should this be any different? What's the worst that could happen? Oh, right... he could, like, reject me and never talk to me again. But what are the odds of that happening?"

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive July 25th 2010, 6:27 pm

"Go for it," he says with a big grin because assertive Molly is awesome. "He von't reject you. If he did then vare vould have to be soemthing wrong vith him. He's a smart guy. He knows vot he's missing out on if he rejects somevon like you."
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin July 25th 2010, 6:30 pm

Molly tosses her hair back over her shoulder and grins at Viktor, suddenly feeling much, much better about things. "Damn straight there's something wrong with him if he rejects me! I'm, like, awesome! Thanks, Viktor, you're pretty cool at this friend stuff," she chatters.

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive July 25th 2010, 6:42 pm

Viktor smiled. "Thanks. That means a lot to me. I like being able to help out my friend ven they need it," he says with a grin. "I know they vould all do the same for me."
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin July 25th 2010, 6:48 pm

"You betcha!" Molly returns enthusiastically. Then she looks down at her parchment and realises the damage she's caused to what was once a very crappy essay. "Oops! I, like, totally turned my essay into confetti! Ah, well, it sucked anyway and I was probably going to have to redo it. At least now I know for sure, right?" she chuckles, and starts sweeping the tattered remains, along with the rest of her things, into her bag. "I should probably go, though, because it is due tomorrow."

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive July 25th 2010, 6:51 pm

"Oh. Right. I don't vant to keep you from finishing your homevork," he said with a smile. "So I'll see you around. Good luck vith talking to Kingsley. I'm sure it'll be fine vonce you talk to him. And have fun vith that essay. Bye Molly," he said with a chuckle before leaving the room to go deal with Regulus and his mood swings.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin July 25th 2010, 6:55 pm

Molly, feeling like she's just had an awesometastic pep talk, grins and waves and skips off to find somewhere else quiet to finish her stupid essay. "Bye Viktor," she chirps, because it's hard to give Molly a post where she doesn't say SOMETHING.

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Andromeda Black July 26th 2010, 2:47 am

Tolga strode in and sat down to clean his gun. NOT 'CLEAN HIS GUN'! Just you know, give his good old firearm a polish, since he was feeling protective of his remaining ones ever since the duel.
Andromeda Black
Andromeda Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 26th 2010, 2:50 am

ALRIGHT BRB FOR A WHILE, SORRY.
SHOULD BE BACK WITHIN 45 MIN.

Regulus sees Tolga walking down the hall and into a room and follows him, since he hasn't hung out with his gun buddy in AGES! He walks in and smiles, waits until Tolga puts down his gun, and then promptly tackle hugs him. "TOOLLLLLGGGGAAAA! Unf," he grunts, as tackle hugging a small mountain like Tolga is not a bright idea.

Back to top Go down

Post  Andromeda Black July 26th 2010, 2:52 am

Tolga heard Reg's footsteps, and carefully set aside his gun. "Vy, gut effning. How haff you been doing?"
Andromeda Black
Andromeda Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 26th 2010, 3:23 am

"I MISSED YOU! I'm okay how are you I haven't seen you in a really long time not since the hospital actually how are you are you still really really really cool HI!"

Oh dear. Hello fanboy.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next