Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Old Defence Room

+6
Gellert Grindelwald Inact
Angela Braddock
Molly Prewett
Marco Montague
Penelope Rosier
Evan Rosier - Inactive
10 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The Old Defence Room - Page 6 Empty Re: The Old Defence Room

Post  Guest July 27th 2010, 3:58 am

Sorry it's taking so long, finishing up the project. Almost done! It's really epic and taken me only two hours. Why? BECAUSE I KNOW THE HOBBIT TOO DAMN WELL. IT IS NOT HEALTHY.

"Er, ew. Yeah. I think I'll pass on that one. And I don't know that I would ever use the killing curse, unless it was a matter of life or death. I would not make myself a murderer, not unless someone was in imminent danger. But I suppose you're right, to only do what is absolutely necessary. It's not as if I would be using it for fun," he replied.

Back to top Go down

Post  Andromeda Black July 27th 2010, 4:00 am

OMR YAY! IF AT ALL POSIBLE, CAN I SEE IT?

"That's the thing little buddy. The Dark Arts twist your mind. I haff known people who started out nice, and then learn the Dark Arts, and suddenly they are torturing puppies."
Andromeda Black
Andromeda Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 27th 2010, 4:15 am

Sure, but it's not very exciting, the power point is like... four slides. With barely anything on them. Mostly it's the lecture I'm giving... and no I'm not going to type that up, lol. Actually it would be good so you can tell me if it looks good on your computer and if the pictures sent and all.

"... But I hate puppies," he said quite seriously, then grinned. "But no, I would never torture a puppy, Tolga. I might kick it, though, but I'd do that now, just for good measure. I hate dogs, with a burning passion. But never enough to torture them. I wouldn't ever do anything like that!"

Back to top Go down

Post  Andromeda Black July 27th 2010, 4:18 am

I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE POWERPOINT! With your admin powers, do you have my email? Use the one for my Nikki account, if so.

"Vould you punt it if it vas small? Vell, just be careful."
Andromeda Black
Andromeda Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 27th 2010, 4:22 am

"Eowyn would. I will, promise," he said with a hopeful smile. "I like talking to you. Viktor would get angry if I even brought up the subject. I'm glad I have a friend like you."

Back to top Go down

Post  Andromeda Black July 27th 2010, 4:25 am

NOW I WANT TOLGA TO SING FRIEND LIKE ME FROM ALADDIN. WHY IS MY MIND SO.... SCARY?

"Vell, efverybody needs friedns who think somevaht like them. And Viktor is perfect as a boyfriend for you, but vhen you need to talk Dark, come to me."
Andromeda Black
Andromeda Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 27th 2010, 4:44 am

Regulus' face falls when Tolga mentions Viktor being his 'perfect boyfriend,' as he isn't sure he feels the same anymore, but brushes the feeling away and smiles again. "Of course. Now I think I'll leave you to your gun polishing, because I really do have to go. I'll see you around!" he said with a wave, anxious to get out of there and find Viktor.

Back to top Go down

Post  Nikki Orwell July 27th 2010, 4:46 am

Tolga waved bye and continued to clean his gun.
Nikki Orwell
Nikki Orwell
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett August 13th 2010, 2:54 am

Hermione comes storming in here after her argument with Regulus in the Library, tears in her eyes. She brushes them angrily away and sits at the big desk at the head of the room, trying to calm herself down. She sniffles and forces herself to gain a bit of control. It had been stupid of her to provoke Regulus, she couldn't believe she'd let herself get carried away like that. But Viktor had been so unhappy lately, and it all revolved around Regulus, the stress of her recent life had just bubbled everything over, and Regulus had copped the brunt of it. But still, now that she knew what he really thought of her... she shuddered. She couldn't believe she'd been fool enough to let her beautiful, innocent daughter anywhere near someone like him.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive August 13th 2010, 2:59 am

Viktor walks down a corridor, hoping he won't run into Regulus because he honestly has no idea what he's going to say to him yet. He slips into a deserted class room and gently closes the door behind him, leaning against it and exhaling deeply. The moment of happiness of finding out that Fabian loved him back had passes as he realized what he had to do now. He'd have to end it soon, and there was no way to make it easy on Regulus. Then again, for all Viktor knew Regulus might just go running off with Lucius. He looked up and saw Hermione sitting at a desk looking extremely upset about something, and pushed himself away from the door to talk over to the front of the room towards her. "Herm-own-ninny...Vot's wrong?" he asked softly, still unsure of whether she wanted hugs yet or not.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 13th 2010, 3:03 am

OH SHIT.

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett August 13th 2010, 3:06 am

Hermione jumps, startled by the intrusion. Her eyes widen when she recognizes her best friend and she has no idea what to do. Viktor loved Regulus as far as Hermione knew, who was she to badmouth him? But then, she knew Viktor was concerned about Regulus' seeming fixation on the dark arts and pureblood ideologies, so... She sighs. Getting up somewhat stiffly, she awkwardly walks towards Viktor. It had been so long since she'd been able to hug him, so long since she'd been really able to get close to anyone without that fear seizing her whole body, and she missed it. Taking a deep breath, moving slowly because she's still nervous, she wraps her arms around his thick midsection, her cheek resting against his chest.
"Hey Viktor," she says softly. "I've missed you."
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive August 13th 2010, 3:17 am

Viktor quickly gets over his initial shock of Hermione hugging him as he smiles and hugs her back, holding his best friend tightly to his chest while resting his head on hers. "I missed you too," he replies softly as he stands there holding her. "Now tell me vot's wrong. Vy do you look so upset? he asked as he looked down at her, his face full of concern as he momentarily forgot about his own problems.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett August 13th 2010, 3:24 am

"Ow," Hermione winces as Viktor's hug puts pressure on the arm that had hit the bookshelf when Regulus shoved her aside, but she dismisses it as best she can. She holds tightly to Viktor, silently asking him not to pull away, because she's got a lot of hugging time to make up for. "I'm sorry," she says in a small voice. "It was stupid of me - I ran into Regulus just now and we got into a- an argument. I shouldn't have provoked him, I was just so angry I wasn't thinking straight."
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive August 13th 2010, 3:27 am

Viktor lets out a short, humorless laugh at the mention of Regulus. "You don't have to apologize. I don-- Vait! He made you upset?" he asked as he looked down at her in shock. "Herm-own-ninny, vot did he say to you? He didn't hurt you, did he?" he asks, the wincing making more sense now that he had thought what she just said to him.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett August 13th 2010, 3:34 am

Hermione turns her face into Viktor's chest and mumbles out her story sadly. "It was stupid. I was so stupid - I was mad at him, told him I was sick of the way he treated you and that he wasn't being a good enough boyfriend for someone who loves him so much, and he... ended up saying he'd love to beat the shit out of a little mudblood bitch like me," she recounts, shaking slightly at the memory, and the other memories it inevitably leads to. "And then he told me to stay out of his way, and shoved me aside so he could leave and I sort of stumbled and my arm hit a bookshelf. I didn't mean to make things worse, I swear! I'm so sorry, Viktor, I should've just kept my mouth shut!" she says, glancing up at him with wide, apologetic eyes.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive August 13th 2010, 3:40 am

Viktor freezes as Hermione tells him what happened. Cheating on him was one thing. Going off and fucking Lucius behind is back was fine. He could hurt Viktor if he really felt the need to, but messing with his best friends was just not going to work. Not at all. Shit. Just. Got. Real. "He did vot?" he asked coldly, not waiting for an answer. "Don't blame yourself for this, Mya. Please. He had no right to do that to you, understand? I can't believe he thought he could hurt you like that and get avay vith it.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett August 13th 2010, 3:47 am

"You're not mad at me for making Regulus angry?" she asks, because it seems a little strange to her. If any of her friends had insulted and verbally abused Remus, she would be on Remus' side a hundred percent, no matter what. She sighs a little and pulls away, sitting on top of the head desk, leaving enough room for Viktor to join her if he so chose. "What a mess," she mutters. "Um, how are you? You sort of looked a bit out of sorts yourself when you came in... do you need to talk about anything?"
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive August 13th 2010, 3:53 am

Viktor sighs and nods his head as he hops up on the desk next to her. "I'm not mad about you fighting vith Regulus because...I don't love him anymore," he admitted quietly. "He's not the person I fell in love vith. Ve grew apart and I can keep telling myself that things vill get better, but deep down I know they've been getting vorse. Especially vith Lucius. I vos starting to get used to the idea. As long as Regulus loved me, he'd be fine and vouldn't let Lucius manipulate him. That's vot I kept telling myself, but apparently he trusts Malfoy more than he can trust me. I can't be vith him anymore, Herm-own-ninny," he said sadly as he looked up at her. "I have to leave Regulus. I can't do this anymore."
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett August 13th 2010, 4:03 am

Hermione reaches out and grabs Viktor's had, squeezing it. Her eyes water just a little, but she keeps it in check for Viktor's sake. "I'm sorry you're hurting," she says, soft and sincere. "And I know it's none of my business really, but I think you made the right choice. I've watched you struggle for so long, and try so hard to make it work, and I just want you to be happy. So if breaking up with him is going to make you happy, then you know I'm right with you, right? And hey, maybe someday soon you'll find a guy that's worth your love," she says, smiling a little at the thought.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive August 13th 2010, 4:07 am

Viktor smiled slightly as he thought of Fabian and looked over at Mya. "I might have already found him," he said softly as he smiled at her. "I don't vant to do much about it yet. Not vith all of this stuff vith Regulus going on, but there's been somebody else that I've been lying to myself about. I hated the idea of falling in love vith another person ven I vos still vith Regulus."
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett August 13th 2010, 4:13 am

Hermione hates cheaters as a rule. Yet somehow this feels different to her. She knows how hard Viktor has tried to make things work, to beat the odds, and she can't help but smile back. "I'm really happy to hear that. I hope this person is everything you deserve, but I think taking it slow, and sorting out all this other stuff is probably a good idea. Can I ask...?" she begins, then hesitates. She should have learned by now that no good ever comes of her sticking her nose in other people's business. "Never mind, it's not my place," she says with a sheepish grin.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive August 13th 2010, 4:35 am

"It's Fabian," he answers quickly with a small smile. "I'd feel bad about feeling this vay when I'm still vith Regulus, but I doubt he cares. I ran into Lucius at the party and he made it pretty clear that he fucked Regulus. I don't even care anymore. Lucius can have Regulus. They're perfect for each other," he said quietly, though his voice showed that he did care about Regulus being with Lucius.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett August 13th 2010, 4:40 am

Hermione's face lights up just a little bit when Viktor confesses the new object of his affections. She grins and hugs Viktor again, finding it easier and easier to be close to her best friend with every passing minute. "That's great. And I won't say anything to anyone, until you're ready, I promise," she says. Then she gasps. "Oh my... wow. Sounds like this relationship has been over for a while, you just forgot to tell each other," she says, wrinkling her nose at the thought of Regulus and Malfoy.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive August 13th 2010, 4:43 am

"I guess so," he said sounding somewhat sad, but smiling anyway as he hugged Hermione. "I love you, you know that, right? You've alvays been there for me and listened to everything I've ever told you. I'm lucky to have such amazing friends like you and Remus and Sirius and Fabian. I don't know how I'd be able to do all of this if I didn't have you guys vith me."
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next