Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Old Defence Room

+6
Gellert Grindelwald Inact
Angela Braddock
Molly Prewett
Marco Montague
Penelope Rosier
Evan Rosier - Inactive
10 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The Old Defence Room - Page 5 Empty Re: The Old Defence Room

Post  Andromeda Black July 26th 2010, 3:28 am

Tolga, after getting hugged from Reg, picked his gun back up and continued to clean it. "Vell, I haff been seeing to my equipment, making sure another explosion von't happen. You?"
Andromeda Black
Andromeda Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 26th 2010, 3:33 am

"I'm boring. All I do is study. And hang out with Vi- oh. I don't even really do that anymore. I only really see Viktor when we're arguing or having se- oh, you didn't want to know that last bit, did you? Sorry!" he says flailing, then decides to stop embarrassing himself by pulling out his own gun which he does still carry around.

Back to top Go down

Post  Andromeda Black July 26th 2010, 3:42 am

"You and Viktor are arguing?" Tolga felt a worry frown creep onto his face. He didn't want his two best friends angry.
Andromeda Black
Andromeda Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 26th 2010, 3:53 am

"... Er, yeah, I figured he'd have told you, since you guys are BFFs and all," he said awkwardly, oblivious to the fact Viktor has a new BFF. Awww. Poor Tolga. "We haven't really been getting along at all lately. A lot of it's my fault, I've been stressed and moody and taking it out on him, which I know I shouldn't do, but he really pissed me off the other day, and doesn't seem to get why I was even mad in the first place. Long story short, Viktor's girl friends walked in on the two of us, and he didn't seem to get how mortified I was. Actually, he thinks it's ridiculously funny, but I don't think he knows any shame, either. At any rate, I think we're past that now, but I did avoid him for a few days, and he seemed mad about that, and so things are kind of tense, and I've been talking a while, so I'm gonna stop now."

Back to top Go down

Post  Andromeda Black July 26th 2010, 3:55 am

Awkward Tolga is awkward. He gingerly reached out and patted Reg's shoulder, but just one awkward pat. "Sorry to hear that. But... it must haff been pretty funny... embarrassing, but funny." He shrugged. "Did they like vaht they saw?"
Andromeda Black
Andromeda Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 26th 2010, 4:07 am

Regulus turns bright red. "I DON'T KNOW! I was too busy trying to get my clothes back on and run away!" he said with wild hand gestures.

Back to top Go down

Post  Andromeda Black July 26th 2010, 4:11 am

"YOU SHOULD HAFF ASKED. RULE NUMBER VON. IF YOU ACT LIKE YOU ARE IN COTNROL AND CALM, PEOPLE VILL BELIEFFE YOU ARE."
Andromeda Black
Andromeda Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 26th 2010, 4:13 am

Regulus stares wide eyed at Tolga, then immediately pulls out parchment and writes it down word for word. Oh dear. Fanboy worships Tolga, yes he does. His words of wisdom have no price. "... Tolga, would you seriously have been able to do that if some girls walked in when Viktor had his cock up your arse? Because I really don't see how you expect me to be able to speak, as I was in shock at the time."

Back to top Go down

Post  Andromeda Black July 26th 2010, 4:18 am

Tolga raised an eyebrow. "Rule Number Two. Neffer be so shocked you can't speak. Alvays haff at least two comebacks for any situation prepared and ready."
Andromeda Black
Andromeda Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 26th 2010, 4:20 am

I love Tolga.
Eowyn is taking notes now.
Or she should be.
Then again, Eowyn knows no shame, so she would probably just act like Viktor at any given time.

Regulus is actually taking notes, though. "... Why are you so smart?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Andromeda Black July 26th 2010, 4:33 am

"That is how ve do it at Durmstrang." Tolga swallowed the 'bitch' that should follow that phrase.
Andromeda Black
Andromeda Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 26th 2010, 4:35 am

"... I really wish I'd gone to Durmstrang, you know. My mum wouldn't let me go, said it was too far away. Viktor said it was true, that they teach you a lot of magic they won't teach us here. And that you have classes on just the dark arts, not the defense crap we have here. I so wish I could have gone. Is it as awesome as I hear? And are pimp canes really part of your uniforms?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Andromeda Black July 26th 2010, 4:37 am

"Pimp cane? Psh, those are only for those hoo think they are to gut for us. Most ov us are normal. And the learning Dark Arts isn't gut. Imagine how many more injuries there are in duels." Tolga rolled his eyes slightly.
Andromeda Black
Andromeda Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 26th 2010, 4:47 am

"But where else are you going to learn them? And if you're going to be in a duel, wouldn't you rather know as much as possible, in case your opponent knows dark magic, anyway? I'd rather have a wide knowledge of all of it, than try to limit the education of students," he said.

Back to top Go down

Post  Andromeda Black July 26th 2010, 4:50 am

"In a perfect vorld, ve vouldn't need to vorry about that. I vould rather not be in a place that teaches students to use such effil magic."

PAUSE
Andromeda Black
Andromeda Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 27th 2010, 2:48 am

"But we don't live in a perfect world, and I'd rather choose to learn everything I can to defend myself, rather than hope I never run across someone who can use evil magic. Because those without swords can still die upon them those without the knowledge can still be harmed by those who do."

Last edited by Regulus Black on July 27th 2010, 3:05 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Andromeda Black July 27th 2010, 3:03 am

Tolga smirked. "But vouldn't your family teach you if you asked. From vaht I haff offerheard, they know very much. So, isn't it better you haff htem to teach you, and not the school, vhich vould gifve you an advantage in a fight?"
Andromeda Black
Andromeda Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 27th 2010, 3:07 am

Oops. I meant to strike that out. Hehehe.
Sorry. I'm in LOTR mode and connecting everything to it in my head.

"Perhaps, if I had someone willing to take the time to teach me," he said. "But who would be there for me? I've got no one to look up to, really. My mum is far more concerned with proper image than ability, and my father- I don't know. And it's not as if I have an older brother or sister, anyway. I don't think my cousin Bellatrix would mind, though, and she's truly a master of the arts, or quickly becoming one, or so I've been told. The family is proud of her. But either way, no one in my family has been to Durmstrang; perhaps there are things I would learn there that I wouldn't otherwise."

Back to top Go down

Post  Andromeda Black July 27th 2010, 3:11 am

"Vell, vy do you think that vizards trafvel the vorld after the graduate?" Tolga smiled down at Reg.

OMR, TOLGA DOESN'T TALK. HE JUST SAYS ONE THING AND SHUTS UP AND IT MAKES ME SAD BECAUSE I FEEL LIKE A BAD REPLIER BUT HE JUST DOESN'T TALK.
Andromeda Black
Andromeda Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 27th 2010, 3:21 am

Regulus sighed, and nodded. "I suppose you're right, and it isn't as if I haven't the money for it. It's half the reason I'm so excited to go to Bulgaria with Viktor," he said with a smile.

IT'S OKAY, I TOTALLY UNDERSTAND.
RAD WILL BE LIKE THAT, ONLY HE'LL BABBLE LIKE MOLLY WITH PEOPLE LIKE NIKKI AND LUNA AND FABIAN AND REMUS BECAUSE HE'S LIKE THAT.

Back to top Go down

Post  Andromeda Black July 27th 2010, 3:23 am

"Vell, just between you and me, Viktor isn't as open to learning the darker magics. He lost his grandfather in a var back home, von between a Dark Vizard and good vizards. I lost my grandmutter. But, the thing is, my family decided to learn magic to protect ourselfs, his foreswore it. So, don't let him catch you."
Andromeda Black
Andromeda Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 27th 2010, 3:27 am

Regulus frowned, looking at Tolga. "It's something Viktor and I have disagreed on from the start; his views on the dark arts and muggleborns have never been the same as mine. And while I respect his ideas, and I avoid the subject, I still feel much the same as I did at the start of this year. Yes, I realize that not all muggleborns are scum, but I still uphold the beliefs of my family. And I think if Viktor realized that, we'd just have more problems between us."

Back to top Go down

Post  Andromeda Black July 27th 2010, 3:32 am

"Vell, I haff to say, I haff neffer agreed vith blud supremacy. I think ve all haff human potential. But, I vill back you up on learning dark magic. Viktor isn't oblifvious to the vorld, and he knows defense is important. It vouldn't be too difficult for him to acept you are learning magic for defense." He looked sharply at Reg. "But, be varned. The Dark Arts are alluring, drawing you in, until you are so deep you can't get out. Don't become lost in them."
Andromeda Black
Andromeda Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 27th 2010, 3:41 am

"But why? What's so wrong with so called 'dark magic?' Who is to say what is 'right' or 'wrong' magic, Tolga? Does it matter what it does, as long as you're only using it to serve a common purpose, for the greater good? I don't think the form of magic is what matters, it's what you use it for. Why not take any tools you have at your disposal, rather than let them go to waste? To me, the end justifies the means," he said, look up questioningly at his mentor.

Back to top Go down

Post  Andromeda Black July 27th 2010, 3:44 am

"Vell..." Tolga thought for a bit. "I know von spell that makes you literally shit your intestines out. I haff no idea vy anyvon vould use it, except for efvil." He thought some more. "No matter vaht I vas trying to do, I vould not be able to forgifve myself for using it. There are better vays to kill somevon. Avada kedavra is von. Painless and unblockable." He thought some more. "You haff to lifve vith the means your entire life, so you better make sure you can."
Andromeda Black
Andromeda Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next