Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hospital Wing

+30
Cormac McLaggen
Cedric Diggory - Inactive
Katie Bell
Reed Dawson
Fred Weasley - Inactive
Lucius Malfoy
James Potter - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Angelina Johnson
Hugo Weasley
Dean Thomas
Remus Lupin
Nikki Orwell
Molly Prewett
Lucy Weasley
Angela Braddock
Romilda Vane
HorcruxHunter
Muffy - Tam - Draco
Daphne Greengrass
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Ravenclaw Mod
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Djinn- Inactive
Rolf Scamander
Tristan Raksha
Claire McCann
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Penelope Rosier
Scorpius Malfoy
34 posters

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

Hospital Wing - Page 24 Empty Re: Hospital Wing

Post  Adelia Kara Whiteraven May 28th 2010, 6:43 am

"I know what i'm doing. I haven't slept in weeks so i can have my moments of insanity. Non-compassionate asshole!" he double flipped Viktor off, Foamy the Squirrel style. He turned to Marid, “I need to draw on your power to heal him. I don’t have the Quicken spell anymore, I KNEW I should have made it more than one use.” Joel answered as he readied the Muggle needle. He sent a quick prayer to any god that might be listening and plunged the needle into Reg’s chest weakly.

The needle grated against bone and flesh and fresh, dark blood welled up. Joel knew he shouldn’t have done that! Weak form non-stop reading in the darkest, most restricted area in the Library for ways to bring Djinn back, his sleeplessness had just took it’s toll. “Marid! Finish pushing it in, FAST.”
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Seventh Year

http://aydensilverflame7.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 28th 2010, 6:45 am

Sirius screams in horror and looks like he might just be able to gain laser vision magically and kill Joel with his eyes. "FUCK! YOU FUCKED IT UP OH MY GOD I AM GOING TO FUCKING KILL YOU! YOU, FIX IT, FIX IT!" And if Sirius could cry he would be crying, but he and Caradoc can't do it, they just can't. Reg makes up for them, though. Pussy.

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive May 28th 2010, 6:47 am

Viktor glares at Joel and uses all his self restraint to not strangle him because then there'd be no one to save Reg. "Vot the hell did you just do!? YOU'RE MAKING IT VORSE! DO SOMETHING! RIGHT NOW! RIGHT FUCKING NOW!"
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Adelia Kara Whiteraven May 28th 2010, 6:48 am

Joel and Marid both ignored the yelling of the two dunderheads.

Marid looked at Joel and Regulus coldly. “No.”

Joel looked at him angrily. “As your master I command you.”

Smiling, Marid leaned against the wall by the bed. “No.”

“But I ordered you.” Joel pulled out his wand. “NOW Marid.” He flicked it at the god, and silver light shot out of it like ropey lightning. It was supposed to be a spell to make the god obey, but it just passed through him. Joel looked at it aghast.

“It won’t work. Oh well. I’ll sit here and watch him die…for some reason I want the enjoyment of watching.” He chuckled darkly and watched the still form in front of him with a hawk’s gaze.
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive May 28th 2010, 6:51 am

Viktor glares at Marid. "YOU'RE A FUCKING TWISTED FREAK YOU KNOW THAT? IS NO VON GOING TO FUCKING HELP HIM?"
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 28th 2010, 6:53 am

Sirius promptly stands up, still attached to the chair, and tries to launch himself at Marid while he roars. Quite literally roars. But Viktor holds him back, because Viktor has a general idea that Marid is a god, or something like it.

Back to top Go down

Post  Adelia Kara Whiteraven May 28th 2010, 6:56 am

Cue multiple personalities.

Hiya there, Marid my buck!

What?

It’s Djinn. Hi there.

How are you in my mind!? I KILLED YOU!!!

Nooo you didn’t…you killed that body. I’m actually in you and I’ve taken over. Haven‘t you noticed? Little bits of me have been invading you all this time. I have almost full control…so die now? Thanks.

Marid felt a wrenching pain in his head. It felt like an axe was chopping it’s way out form the inside. Screaming and growling, and basically going nuts he fell to the floor. His hair turned silver, and Marid’s spirit shrivelled and died as Djinn took over. With one last desperate attempt Marid lashed out to kill the body Djinn was trying to enter, successfully injuring it. Blood flew in various directions, but silver blood with only a little gold.
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive May 28th 2010, 7:01 am

Viktor continues to hold Sirius back as he stares in shock. "Can somevon please do something NOW?"
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Adelia Kara Whiteraven May 28th 2010, 7:02 am

Standing tall, Djinn surveyed the scene before him and walked past all of the people surrounding the hospital bed. He was haloed in silver, covered in gold and silver blood which dripped resolutely to the floor, and wearing his tattered God robes which appeared magically, like the halo. He brushed past Joel and Viktor, and sat down on the cot by Regulus. There was a needle jammed in Reg’s chest, and Djinn felt a flutter of worry in his chest. Reaching forward, he pulled the needle out with a sharp yank and threw it at the wall, imagining Gellert’s face.

Djinn placed his left hand on Reg’s forehead and his right over his heart. Just to touch burned him and filled him with nausea, there was so much pollution: drugs and depression and horrible feelings. Silver dripped down his nose from his head wound, and it bled into the sheets of the bed, and on Reg’s forehead. It was slightly fitting that he be marked by god’s blood since he had been marked by a god’s soul, it was a last testament to why god’s weren’t allowed to love humans.
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Adelia Kara Whiteraven May 28th 2010, 7:05 am

Bending down, Djinn softly kissed Reg’s damaged lips and whispered things to him. Things about life and the future, happy days with Viktor who loved him so much and who Reg loved. Even if all this time he’d been trying to convince himself like an idiot in denial he didn’t love Viktor, Djinn told him the secret of his heart. Reading Reg like a book, Djinn continued on, telling little snippets of things Reg should know. Things that hadn’t happened yet and might, things like Sirius someday loving him back. Things like Reg and Vktor adopting a baby, and starting a family.

Closing his eyes, Djnn blocked out all the noise of the room, and softly pulled and pushed at the same time, his right hand suctioning the blackness and sickness that marbled Reg’s soul. With his left he pushed the last little bit of godliness he had. It was painful, pulling everything he was and pushing it into someone else. He threw his head back and whimpered as the acid of the blackness filled him, his hair darkening form vibrant silver to dark grey, and then to black. Veins he didn’t even know his human glamour had stood out in stark relief against his pale skin, as the acid ate it’s way through him. His eyes, their mirror silver dulling to a glassy, washed out grey that held little to no life in them reflected nothing of his internal pain.
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Adelia Kara Whiteraven May 28th 2010, 7:07 am

It was like having someone rip your veins and arteries out by hand, and replacing them with liquid fire. The last shreds of Marid’s golden power was the only thing keeping Djinn from dying completely, and turning into silver stardust.

Joel fell to the floor, his connection with Djinn still vaguely connected. Howling, he grabbed his head and curled up into a ball on the Wing tile, whimpering with the pain and the images that filled his mind. As the acid rolled through Djinn, it made his mind unfocused and all of his eternal memories and thoughts bombarded the Joels, all four personalities falling like grain to a scythe and shrivelling in mental anguish.

With his last shred of cognitive thought, Djinn surveyed Reg’s soul. The silver of his godliness filled the cracks and groves that the sickness and the horrible blackness had carved, copying the natural purple and healing the wounds. By no means was Reg perfectly alright, but the little bit that Djinn could give would help him recover.

With a last, sad smile and a tortured scream from Joel, Djinn pitched sideways and fell off the cot, his hair dull and matte black, glassy grey eyes sightless and open. Thus was the death of a god, body and soul.
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive May 28th 2010, 7:11 am

Viktor stands there, not noticing that he's still holding Sirius. "Vot just happened?" he asked quietly, not wanting to hear the answer because it would only confirm that it was true.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 28th 2010, 7:12 am

When Joel collapsed, his spells died with him, as we all know, and Sirius is freed from the chair. He's not really even aware that Viktor's holding him, and hugs him back tightly, beyond shocked. "I don't know. I don't want to know. I don't want to know."

Back to top Go down

Post  Adelia Kara Whiteraven May 28th 2010, 7:14 am

Halloween watched in shock as her Master died, and then his other servants fell. She had no idea what was going on...only that she'd be stuck as a Doll forever now. No one could free her now, since Joel was dead and his wand was to be entombed with him.
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 28th 2010, 7:17 am

Reg's chest slowly starts moving again, his lungs struggling to take in the air, his heart restarting. He can't move, not much anyway, but he does flicker open his eyes, but everything is black, and then everything is blurry, and then all he can see is silver, silver shadows. "Viktor," he whispers, then his eyes flutter shut again, and he moves and speaks no more. His heart gradually steadies, his pulse growing stronger, no longer weak.

Last edited by Regulus Black on May 28th 2010, 7:31 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive May 28th 2010, 7:30 am

Viktor lets go of Sirius and runs over by Regulus' bed. He pulls up a chair and sits down next to Regulus, taking his hand in his own. "I'm here Regulus. Everything is going to be fine. I promise," he says in a surprisingly calm voice.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Adelia Kara Whiteraven May 28th 2010, 7:32 am

Halloween drags the bodies away and into the office, so no one steps on them. She kicks Joel ont he way out.
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 28th 2010, 7:38 am

Sirius turns sheet white, and walks up behind Viktor, terrified, for the first time in his life, really. "He's alive?" he mumbled, watching the steady movement of his chest, rising and falling. He looks between Viktor and Regulus, realizing for the first time that Viktor truly did love Regulus, far more than he had ever imagined. But more than that, he realized what he'd almost lost, in fact, he did feel a sense of loss- all the time he'd wasted hating his brother, and treating him like dirt. None of this would have happened. None of it, if only he'd been there. He'd have known. He'd have stopped it all. Even when he found out, he did nothing but wish Reg would just disappear, so he'd stop hurting Viktor. It was all wrong, all horribly wrong. He looked at Regulus one more time, wanting to hug his brother for the first time in as long as he could remember, and so he did. He pushed past Viktor and gently wrapped his arms around his brother. "I'm sorry," he muttered, and then quietly left the room, leaving Viktor in a stunned silence.

[And now, folks, Sirius is running away for a while, because I am on vacation. And Regulus will be in a coma until I get back.]

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive May 28th 2010, 7:41 am

Viktor watched in shock as Sirius hugged Regulus and left. He turned back to Regulus, refusing to leave him to follow Sirius. He took his hand and gently kissed it as he sat there. "I love you Regulus," he said in a soft voice. He sat there holding Regulus' hand with no plans of leaving until he woke up.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Djinn- Inactive May 28th 2010, 7:42 am

Halloween started to move around the wing. Cleaning up blood and stuff. Setting things where they were supposed to go. She cursed her height when it came to setting things on high shelves but somehow she magically prevailed her defficiency. Walking into the office she peered down at the bodies, their faces that looked identical and stuff. She thought sad things as she kicked Joel again.

She glared at Viktor and thought things along the lines of "stinking perv" and other stuff as she pulled up soem sheets and a blanket, covering the poor boy.

Djinn- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive May 28th 2010, 7:52 am

Viktor gently sets Reg's hand down as he grabs parchment and a quill, quickly writing out two notes to Cedric and Scorpius before sending them off and taking Reg's hand in his own again.

Cedric,
We need to talk.
Hospital Wing.
Viktor

Scorpius,
Reg OD'd. He's alive but he's
not awake at the moment.
Come to the Hospital Wing
as soon as you get this.
Viktor
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive May 28th 2010, 8:16 am

Viktor grabs another piece of parchment to send out a note to Cormac:

Cormac,
Reg is in the hospital wing.
He's alive but he's not
conscious. I thought you
would want to know.
Viktor
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive May 28th 2010, 8:22 am

Viktor gently strokes Regulus' hair as he notices his head injury. He turns to Halloween. "Er- Could you help vith this please? He's hurt. It needs to be cleaned and wrapped. A blood replenishing potion vould help too."
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Djinn- Inactive May 28th 2010, 8:24 am

Halloween pointed to a cabinet out of reach. "The potions are in there. Joel used to just wave a wand...i can't reach." She grabbed some cloths and motioned for a walkign tub to follow her and she started to clean the head wound.

Djinn- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive May 28th 2010, 8:31 am

Viktor pulls himself away from Reg for a moment to go get the potions from the high cabinet. He walks back and sits down with it, waiting for Halloween to finish before doing anything else.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next