Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Somewhere by the Lake

+30
Parvati Patil
Lucius Malfoy
Apolline Delacour - Inact
Louis Weasley
Lily Luna Potter - Inact
Albus Severus Potter
Ginny Weasley
Rolf Scamander
James Sirius Potter
Snuffles
Remus Lupin
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Romilda Vane
Reed Dawson
Ronald Weasley
Scorpius Malfoy
Gideon Prewett
Molly Prewett
Peter Pan
Teddy Lupin
Demelza Robins
HorcruxHunter
Dean Thomas
Ravenclaw Mod
Sirius Black
Alice Prewett
Hannah Abbott
Neville Longbottom
Angelina Johnson
Audrey Stevenson
34 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Somewhere by the Lake - Page 3 Empty Re: Somewhere by the Lake

Post  Alice Prewett September 2nd 2010, 4:59 am

"WHAT DID YOU SAY? THIS HELMET DOESN'T LET ME HEAR ANYTHING!" she squeals as her tentacle is twirled above the squid's head again. "SHIT. FUCK. DAMN. DUCK!" Alice yells. The tentacle she was grasping was about to knock into where Caradoc was, just like in the POA movie when Hermione is on a Whomping Willow tree branch and it almost hits Harry.
Alice Prewett
Alice Prewett
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black September 2nd 2010, 5:01 am

Caradoc does indeed duck, and narrowly misses being hit in the head, luckily for him. "ROAR! I AM CARADOC, MASTER OF SEX! HEAR ME AND MY ROAR OF AWESOME, YOU COWARDLY FIEND!" Caradoc tackles the squid's head again after leaping off the tentacle, snatching Alice off her tentacle and placing her lightly on the squid's head. "YOU ARE OURS, BEAST!"
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

http://eowynchester.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Prewett September 2nd 2010, 5:07 am

"THAT WAS A MOVE OF BADASS MOTHERFUCKERY, MY FRIEND. I WISH I COULD COMPARE!" She pats the squid on the head and sits criss cross apple sauce, hoping she won't fall off. "Good Frodo. Do you have, like, a flag or something, Rad? If we charm it so it has a suction cup on the bottom instead of a point because we don't want to skewer his head, then we will have truly claimed him!"
Alice Prewett
Alice Prewett
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black September 2nd 2010, 5:13 am

"NO, BUT I HAVE MY WAND!" Caradoc pulls his wand out of... well, Eowyn just realized he has only one place to pull his wand out of. Oh. My. God. Well, that speedo had to fit a lot in it anyway, I guess it can fit a wand. So Caradoc quite simply reaches into his speedo, pulls out a wand, not his 'wand' because Gid and Fay would kill him, and conjures a flag with no colors or symbols. "Decorate away, my apprentice in badassery! And then we shall stake our claim on Frodo the squid!"
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Prewett September 2nd 2010, 5:18 am

Alice takes the flag and starts doodling with her wand. Not THAT wand, because even though you could probably draw with that wand if you wanted, Ali doesn't have a wand. She draws a badger with laser eyes, some tap dancing waffles, spaghetti and meatballs, and Sauron. "IS THAT GOOD? I THINK IT'S PRETTY DAMN AWESOME MYSELF."
Alice Prewett
Alice Prewett
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black September 2nd 2010, 5:24 am

"That's fucking amazing, girl! FRODO, WE HEREBY CLAIM YOU AS OUR PET. YOU SHALL NOW SERVE US UNTIL THE END OF YOUR DAYS, AND IT WILL BE TOTALLY AWESOME!" Caradoc and Alice stick on the flag together, and Caradoc high fives her. "We are so fucking coo. I cannot process how cool we are you, know that? That. Damn. Cool. BFFs?" he asked, looking hopeful with his bright blue eyes.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Prewett September 2nd 2010, 5:29 am

Alice does a little jig on top of Frodo the Squid's head. "THAT WAS SO FUCKING AMAZING. I think we may be the first students in history to conquer the squid!" Alice claps and does her little happy jig again. "YES, I WILL MOST DEFINITELY BE YOUR BFF. EVERYONE WILL BE SO JEALOUS. We'll be each other's wingmen. You'll be my bro, and I'll be your female bro! SUIT UP!"

And that is only crossed out because you cannot suit up when you're on top of a giant squid, and you can't just tell an underwear model to suit up. It's just wrong.
Alice Prewett
Alice Prewett
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black September 2nd 2010, 5:31 am

"Hell yes! Bros for the win, bitch!" Rad does the exploding fist bump with Alice, and is totally happy that he found the perfect wingman within a day of being at Hogwarts, because everyone knows you need a wingman. Well, wingwoman, in this case. "And you know, we won't even have to call dibs that often! I take the gay ones, you take the straight ones, and when it comes to the bi and pan ones, THEN we've got to call dibs. Which really sucks for you, because I'm taller and easily have the advantage," he explained. "FRODO! TAKE US TO SHORE!"
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Prewett September 2nd 2010, 5:37 am

"We'll go down in bro history!" Alice exclaims happily. She proceeds to conjure up some reins and rides the squid back to shore like a horse. When Frodo deposits them on dry land, she salutes her Sex Master. "SIR, THAT WAS MOST EPIC, SIR. WE SHOULD GO ON ANOTHER ADVENTURE SOON, SIR!" Alice takes off her helmet and brushes her hair out of her eyes. "BYE FRODO!" she yells, waving to the departing squid.
Alice Prewett
Alice Prewett
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black September 2nd 2010, 5:41 am

"Absolutely, soldier! That was an admirably completed mission, if I do say so myself. I think this is the start of a beautiful, badass friendship, solider! There MUST be another mission soon, but I'm afraid I should get back to my dormitory now, Ali, as fun as that was. I'LL SEE YOU TOMORROW, BFF, BRO, APPRENTICE, AND WINGWOMAN! And of course, fellow Frodo-conquerer. We should start a list of all our achievements, of which there will be many," he said, giving her a bro hug. "I'll see you around, babe!"

And any guys who just saw Alice get hugged by that hunk whom they don't know is gay died a little inside.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Prewett September 2nd 2010, 5:45 am

"See ya later, BFF, Bro, Master, and Wingman!" Alice responds. When they finish hugging, Alice hops into her Barbie Jeep, takes out her pipe, and starts driving off into the sky, because she can.

Mwahaha, I feel special. OH, WAIT, I AM. I'M A PREWETT, AND CARADOC'S BRO. You can't get better than that. *fist pumps*
Alice Prewett
Alice Prewett
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black September 2nd 2010, 5:49 am

Caradoc walks off to go meet Viktor.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod September 2nd 2010, 9:01 pm

Luna is sitting here by the lake by herself.
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

http://crumplehornedsnorkackcatcher.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas September 2nd 2010, 9:06 pm

Dean comes down to the lake with his sketchpad, intending to draw some amazing picture. Instead he sees a head of long blonde hair he would recognize anywhere. He ran towards her and yelled, "Luna!! Hi!!!" He reached her and grabbed her up in a tight bear hug.
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod September 2nd 2010, 9:09 pm

Luna grins happily and clings to Dean. "Dean!!! HI! It's you!" she exclaims with a wide grin, still clinging to him until she finally lets go to look at him properly. "I missed you! How was your summer!?"
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas September 2nd 2010, 9:11 pm

"I missed you too!" He noticed how good Luna smelled, then quickly put that odd thought away. "My summer was good. Did a lot of camping with Remus and my new cat Giggity. How was yours? Sorry I didn't write, I'm horrible at writing letters." He beamed at her.
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod September 2nd 2010, 9:14 pm

"It's alright. I wasn't home much anyway. My father and I went to Sweden to look for the Crumple Horned Snorkacks." She smiled at the thought, spending time with dad was fun even if they didn't actually find anything. "But we didn't see any. Not one," she said with a sigh. "Maybe next time, I suppose. You got a cat!? How nice! Did you bring her with you to school?"

[OMG! Giggity!]
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas September 2nd 2010, 9:18 pm

"Sweden! That sounds awesome. I'd love to go there some time." He smiles at the thought of climbing mountains. "Oh, I brought Giggity here. He's too awesome to leave home. He's a purple cat, see. I'd love for you to meet him sometime." He mentally slapped himself for not bringing his pet outside with him.
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod September 2nd 2010, 9:23 pm

"A purple cat!?" She grins. Snorkacks were purple too! What a coincidence. "I can't wait to meet him! He sounds really awesome," she says smiling. "I've always wanted a pet. Maybe a pygmy puff. They've been known to sing on boxing day, you know."
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas September 2nd 2010, 9:29 pm

"Pygmy Puff. I've never actually seen one. Is their singing good? I'd love to witness that." He decided to sit down at this point, setting his sketchpad in front of him. "So, glad to be back? "
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod September 2nd 2010, 9:32 pm

"I would think so, but I've never actually heard them sing. I'll let you know if I ever get one." She smiles as Dean sits down, wondering what he was planning on drawing. "Mhm. I really missed you, Rose, and Hermione. And I met some new guy the other day. He said he's from America!"
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas September 2nd 2010, 9:34 pm

"America? I met someone from there the other day too! From New..Leans or something like that." He shrugged. "I haven't seen Hermione or Rose yet. Wonder how they've been."
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod September 2nd 2010, 9:37 pm

"New Leans? That sounds like a nice place. I think this guy said he was from Jersey or something like that. Weird that all these transfers are suddenly showing up, huh?" She smiled. "Rose is okay. She had a really interesting summer with her family. You know the Weasley's. Never a dull moment when you have a big family, I guess. And Hermione was fine. She's really happy about her friend, Viktor, being back at Hogwarts," she said with a sigh, remembering how happy Hermione had been about Viktor being here.
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas September 2nd 2010, 9:39 pm

Dean's eyes went wide. "Viktor Krum is here! At Hogwarts!" He was being a fan boy right now. "That's so neat! Which house is he in? I wonder if I can get his autograph..." He scratched his imaginary goatee.
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod September 2nd 2010, 9:43 pm

Luna giggled, and forgot about her jealousy of the way Hermione felt about Viktor because Dean always had a way of cheering her up without trying. "I think I heard he got put into Gryffindor, so you two will be in the same house. I'm sure he'll give you one. According to Hermione, he's a really nice guy."
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next