Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Somewhere by the Lake

+30
Parvati Patil
Lucius Malfoy
Apolline Delacour - Inact
Louis Weasley
Lily Luna Potter - Inact
Albus Severus Potter
Ginny Weasley
Rolf Scamander
James Sirius Potter
Snuffles
Remus Lupin
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Romilda Vane
Reed Dawson
Ronald Weasley
Scorpius Malfoy
Gideon Prewett
Molly Prewett
Peter Pan
Teddy Lupin
Demelza Robins
HorcruxHunter
Dean Thomas
Ravenclaw Mod
Sirius Black
Alice Prewett
Hannah Abbott
Neville Longbottom
Angelina Johnson
Audrey Stevenson
34 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Somewhere by the Lake - Page 2 Empty Re: Somewhere by the Lake

Post  Neville Longbottom September 2nd 2010, 1:55 am

"Of course I'd be there!" He says with a huge grin. "I wouldn't miss a chance to see you even if I was dying!" He said and looked at her curiously as she frowned. "Oh! Actually, I want to work here, at Hogwarts, and be the Hebology Professor!"
Neville Longbottom
Neville Longbottom
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Hannah Abbott September 2nd 2010, 2:03 am

She laughed, "Oh, yes. I think I remember you telling me that. Well, that should be easy for you, you're a Herbology pro. You'll just need to get an apprenticeship in Herbology. You could probably even get one with Professor Sprout, you're like, her favorite student."
Hannah Abbott
Hannah Abbott
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Neville Longbottom September 2nd 2010, 2:05 am

He grinned at her as she said he was probably Professor Sprouts favorite student. "Oh, I don't know. I mean, there are other kids that like Herbology as much as me." He said, even though there most likely wasn't a kid in the world who liked it as much as he did. "So Hannah. Have you decided what you want to do yet? What classes you want to take next year."
Neville Longbottom
Neville Longbottom
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Hannah Abbott September 2nd 2010, 2:15 am

Hannah shook her head, "No idea, really. I want to be a musician, not anything they'd teach me at Hogwarts." She sighed, "I suppose I do really like Care of Magical Creatures, though. Even if we have a lousy professor."
Hannah Abbott
Hannah Abbott
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Neville Longbottom September 2nd 2010, 2:17 am

"Yeah." Neville nods when she says how she wants to be a Musician. "I'm sure you could like get a job working at the leaky cauldron or something as a Musician. It would be nice to have some entertainment there." He said and smiled at her. "Magical Creatures has always been a pretty fun class though. I enjoy it most of the time."
Neville Longbottom
Neville Longbottom
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Hannah Abbott September 2nd 2010, 2:19 am

"It's really different, y'know? It's not like 'take your wand and cast this spell', it's more hands on. I like that approach." She smiled up at him, "A job at the Leaky Cauldron as a musician? I never thought about that. Maybe I'll talk to the guy who owns the place."
Hannah Abbott
Hannah Abbott
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Neville Longbottom September 2nd 2010, 2:22 am

"Yeah, personally, I'm not all that great at casting spells." He said sheepishly. "But you probably already knew that." He said and gave her a small smile. "I'm sure all the customers would like the idea. It would give them something to do other than just sitting there with their drinks and food."
Neville Longbottom
Neville Longbottom
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Hannah Abbott September 2nd 2010, 2:34 am

"Just drinking and eatting? Boring." She laughed, "Who would go somewhere to do that?" She took off her sandals and walked closer to the lake and stood so her feet were in the water, "Quidditch tryouts are soon." She told him, "I'm going to try out again. I hope you're ready for Hufflepuff to beat Gryffindor again this year."
Hannah Abbott
Hannah Abbott
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Neville Longbottom September 2nd 2010, 2:36 am

He shrugged. "Who know's." He says and follows her over into the lake a bit, his shoes already off since he was in the water earlier. "Ha! That's a good joke!" He said with a grin on his face. "Gryffindor is getting the quidditch cup this year! I have no doubts at all!"
Neville Longbottom
Neville Longbottom
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Hannah Abbott September 2nd 2010, 2:48 am

Hannah looked over at him, "Hey, I wasn't joking! We beat you once before, I'm sure we can do it again. I can't believe you're doubting my abilities." She joked.
Hannah Abbott
Hannah Abbott
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Neville Longbottom September 2nd 2010, 2:52 am

He grinned at her. "It's not that I am doubting your abilities, I am just considering the fact that Viktor Krum transferred here this year and is in Gryffindor." He says with a huge grin on his face.
Neville Longbottom
Neville Longbottom
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Hannah Abbott September 2nd 2010, 3:00 am

"Oh," She frowned, "I didn't know that. Still, we don't need to catch the snitch, we just need to be at least 160 ahead when Viktor does." It was then when their small chance came into perspective. "Cedric's a pretty good seeker, too!"
Hannah Abbott
Hannah Abbott
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Neville Longbottom September 2nd 2010, 3:02 am

He laughed slightly and grinned at her. "Yeah, that's true. Cedric is pretty good." He says nodding. "But Gryffindor is still going to kick you butt!" He said with a huge grin.
Neville Longbottom
Neville Longbottom
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Hannah Abbott September 2nd 2010, 3:08 am

Hannah smiled, "I'll guess we'll just wait and see." And the a comfortable silence fell between them because I have no idea what to say next.
Hannah Abbott
Hannah Abbott
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Neville Longbottom September 2nd 2010, 3:12 am

He nodded and smiled at her and looked down at his feet, moving his toes around in the sand. He glanced up at her with his eyes and smiled, mostly to himself. He watched her for a few moments and then sighed. "Do you want to go get something to eat?" He asked. "I'm getting a little hungry."
Neville Longbottom
Neville Longbottom
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Hannah Abbott September 2nd 2010, 3:15 am

"Sure," She agreed instantly. "The kitchens? I don't think we can eat together in the Great Hall, can we? That's kind of dumb."
Hannah Abbott
Hannah Abbott
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Neville Longbottom September 2nd 2010, 3:17 am

"No, Unfortunately we can't. Dumb house tables rule." he said and frouted. "Let's go!" He said grabbing her hand in his and walking off to the kitchens, sliding on their shoes on the way.
Neville Longbottom
Neville Longbottom
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Prewett September 2nd 2010, 4:20 am

Alice and Rad drove up in Ali's awesome, but now bigger, Barbie Jeep. Alice parks the car parallel to the tree and hops out. "Ready- wait, let me put my helmet on," she rummages in the little trunk, pulls it out and puts it on. "Now I'm ready!"
Alice Prewett
Alice Prewett
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black September 2nd 2010, 4:25 am

"Sweet! I'd wear a helmet, but that would take the risk out of things, and that's just no fun for me," he said with a smirk. "Though, I'm still making you wear the helmet, because I don't know the extent of your badass abilities, and this squid from what I hear is rather large. Ready?" he asked, pulling out his Old Spice Swagger, spraying some extra on so he smells half as sexy as he looks, and climbs up onto a rock. "This squid won't know what hit him! Or her. Is it a him or a her, Ali? I'm rather curious, but first-- SWAN DIVE!" Caradoc swan dives in perfect form, just like the Old Spice Man, who is his only celebrity crush.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

http://eowynchester.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Prewett September 2nd 2010, 4:29 am

Ali clambers up onto the rock behind Rad. She watches Caradoc do a perfect swan dive and straightens her helmet, making sure it's secure. Gid, Fay, and Mol would not be very happy if she broke her head after all. "FOR GONDOR!" she yells, jumping in behind Rad and doing a perfect bellyflop.
Alice Prewett
Alice Prewett
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black September 2nd 2010, 4:33 am

Eowyn loves Dee, with all her heart. FOR GONDOR! FOR ROHAN! FOR MIRKWOOD! FOR RIVENDELL! FOR MORIA! FOR THE SHIRE! Is that all of the Fellowship? I think so.

"Nice going," he laughed as Ali belly flops. "So where do we find this squi-- oh. There," he said with a chuckle, seeing a tentacle flail about above the surface. "Ready? AWESOME! ONWARDS, TO VICTORY AND TO WRESTLING GIANT SQUIDS, AND WE MUST SURVIVE, FOR THERE IS A WHOLE HOST OF ADVENTURES TO BE HAD!" Caradoc swims off speedily towards the squid, because he swims a lot to keep well toned, and the such. "Tackle on three?"
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Prewett September 2nd 2010, 4:37 am

Dee loves Eowyn for forever and ever!

"Owie... Maybe I should invest in protective pads next," she says, patting her tummy. "TO ALL THOSE THINGS," she screams, because she's lazy, "AND TO COOKIES TOO! Tackle on three," she agrees with a nod. "One, two..."
Alice Prewett
Alice Prewett
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black September 2nd 2010, 4:40 am

"THREE!" Caradoc yells as he dives forward with Alice, latching onto the visible tentacle with his arms as he wraps his legs around it, then is dragged under the water by the squid. Much splashing is heard on the shore, but eventually he emerges while still on the tentacle, grabbing another with his left arm. "WHEEEEE!"

No, Dom, not the kind of whee I do with my whip. This is more of a WHEEE AWESOME! Not wheee, it's spinnnyyyyy!
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Prewett September 2nd 2010, 4:49 am

Alice lunges forward on three, diving under to grab an underwater tentacle close to the one Caradoc was pouncing on. It's kind of slippery, because I imagine a squid tentacle would be, but Alice managed to hold on as she's whipped out of the water. It must've been a funny sight. A muscular, manly man and his much younger, girl twin who happens to be wearing a football helmet wrestling a giant squid. Good times, good times. "FUCK YEAH!" she yells as the squid flails, almost launching her into the air.
Alice Prewett
Alice Prewett
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black September 2nd 2010, 4:51 am

Caradoc laughs and perches on top of the tentacle he's riding, and leaps onto the squid's head, holding out an arm for Alice. "COME ON, ALI! WE MUST STAKE OUR CLAIM, AND PROCLAIM THE SQUID AS OUR OWN, FOR WE HAVE NEARLY CONQUERED IT-- SHIT!" Caradoc is launched into the air and back into the water, where he goes under for a moment before emerging, spluttering water. "That was... TOTALLY AWESOME! Bring it, bitch!" he said to the squid, latching onto another tentacle and attempting to get back on it's head.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next