Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Kitchens

+32
Miela
Arthur Weasley
Albus Severus Potter
Logan Avery
Krasimir Svetkova
James Sirius Potter
Sidney Fletcher
Dean Thomas
Lily Evans
Gideon Prewett
Apolline Delacour - Inact
Trey Davis
KingsleyShacklebolt Inact
Rolf Scamander
Ted Tonks
Daphne Greengrass
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Parvati Patil
Draco Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Fleur Delacour - Inactive
Scorpius Malfoy
Beatrice Orwell
Romilda Vane
Ravenclaw Mod
Lucy Weasley
Sirius Black
Molly Prewett
Remus Lupin
Nikki Orwell
Neville Longbottom
Hannah Abbott
36 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Kitchens - Page 3 Empty Re: The Kitchens

Post  Guest September 3rd 2010, 11:49 pm

"I dunno, don't really care much, either. I haven't been getting along with him much of the summer. He's not so bad when it's just the two of us, but around our family... it just bugs me a lot, Remus, that he believes their bullshit about muggleborns and stuff. It's not true at all, and he totally buys into, acting all supreme because of his last name. He doesn't get that a name is just a name, it's what you do that makes the man," he replied, brushing his hair out of his eyes as he looked at Remus.

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin September 4th 2010, 12:08 am

[OOPS I got distracted by pictures of Van. *blinks* Sorry.]

Remus wishes he knew what to say at times like this, but he's not very good at coming up with comforting things. He totally agrees with what Sirius' is saying though. A name was just a name after all. He breaks off a piece of the chocolate and pops it in Sirius' mouth. Chocolate always cheered him up so it was one of the only things he really knew how to use to cheer up others. "I'm really sorry, Sirius. You know, there is something else that's kind of upsetting me." Remus tries the 'changing topic' strategy again and figures, since Sirius confided in him, he could confide in Sirius.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest September 4th 2010, 3:39 am

Sirius looked up at Remus, mildly surprised. "Really? What is it?" he asked, looking concerned as he drew Remus slightly closer with his arm, although he was unaware that he was doing so.

PERFECTLY ACCEPTABLE EXCUSE... IF YOU POST THEM

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin September 4th 2010, 5:13 pm

Remus is totally aware of Sirius drawing him closer and figures it's just a friendly thing. "Well, after I left Molly I was reading in the courtyard and met some guy named Caradoc. He was a bit..." Remus shrugged as best he could with Sirius' arm around him. "I don't know, rude? I wasn't any better though. I got really defensive when he told me to lighten up and pretty much called me boring. I mean, I know I tend to be boring, but it bugged me that someone I'd just met was saying it. He left after I was snippy at him and then I felt bad about it."

I'M GOING BACK TO LOOKING AT MORE PICTURES NOW....
The Kitchens - Page 3 ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,nuke2
The Kitchens - Page 3 24
The Kitchens - Page 3 4257_2_22635
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest September 6th 2010, 2:58 am

Oh. Now I remember why I never replied, everytime I see your post, I stare at Van Hansis for two hours.

"Caradoc? Don't know him," he said, mostly uninterested, though he already disliked him, if he'd upset Remus. His face fell as Remus went on, however, and he looked almost angry when he replied. "Boring?! You're not boring, Remus. You're not, not at all, you're so much fun, no don't look at me like that, I mean it! I mean, you SEEM like you're so predictable, but then, you're always doing things that shock me, and you're so... so... you're Remus, okay? You're not boring, whoever thinks otherwise is just an idiot," he said quickly, still frowning. "Don't feel bad. I don't like this guy," he muttered.

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin September 6th 2010, 3:16 am

Hehe. Exactly. *stares*

Remus is sort of surprised at the slightly angry look in Sirius' eyes when he replies. Then he wonders if he should consider himself an idiot, because Remus himself on several occasion has thought himself rather boring. "Thanks, Sirius. I am sort of predictable though, aren't I?" He does feel kind of better now though - it always made him feel better when he spoke to Sirius about things. "Maybe I'll see him again and apologize for being so defensive, after all it wasn't just him who was kind of rude." he shrugged.

[sorry it took ages. the internet decided to go off *kicks it*]
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest September 6th 2010, 3:18 am

"Maybe," he muttered, because in his eyes, Remus is never in the wrong. "But you're not really predictable. It just seems like you are, but whenever I think I've got you all figured out, you go and do something insanely different from what I expected, and that's what I love about you, the way you can always surprise me, but still be so... so dependable, at the same time," he said, smiling affectionately at him.

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin September 6th 2010, 3:42 am

"Well...you know, I just like surprising you all the time. Have to keep you guys on your toes." Remus' stomach does squirmy things whenever he gets that smile from Sirius. He doesn't understand why, it just happens. He looks down to see that some of the chocolate he'd been holding was melting slightly on his fingers. Now Amethyst is giggling cause she remembers how that happened when Eowyn and her hung out. It was really hot that day. Yep. Remus sighs and licks the chocolate off his fingers. Definitely not in a way that could be misconstrued as sexual. Hehe.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest September 6th 2010, 3:53 am

Eowyn giggles too, and would make another comment, but doesn't want to get smacked >_> Probably by Blain, too. Sirius laughed, shaking his hair out of his eyes. "You do, you know. Keep me on my toes, when I'm around you. You've got chocolate smudged on your face," he said, reaching up and wiping some away from the corner of Remus' mouth, licking it off his own finger. "Much better. You do make a mess with your chocolate, don't you," he teased, taking the chocolate bar from Remus. "Maybe I should feed you, that way you won't create a disaster for the elves," he joked, popping a piece of chocolate into Remus' mouth.

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin September 6th 2010, 3:58 am

Amethyst definitely won't tell. Hehe. Actually...Blain would probably ask if he could join. Yeah. Remus makes a soft sound of protest when Sirius takes the chocolate bar from him - NO ONE takes chocolate away from Remus Lupin. It just doesn't happen. But he feels slightly better when he still gets to eat it anyway. "I can feed myself you know." he noms the chocolate anyway, because it's really yummy.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest September 6th 2010, 4:16 am

... I'm game for that. Just putting that out there. -blink- Sirius laughs and bops Remus on the nose, shaking his head. "Uh uh. I'm not giving you a bath after, and you're clearly incapable of feeding yourself without getting chocolate positively everywhere! Now hush and eat, Moony!" he teased, popping another piece into his friend's mouth, grinning at him happily.

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin September 6th 2010, 4:25 am

Oh the fun we'd have. *blinks* Remus blinks and decides he should just keep staring at the table or his stomach is going to be flopping about on the floor or something. "I seriously am capable of-" he starts to protest again but is cut off by more chocolate being put in his mouth. Remus waits till he's finished nomming on it before speaking again, because he has good manners like that. "Here, why don't you eat some of this." he pops some of the chocolate into Sirius' mouth.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest September 6th 2010, 4:35 am

Oh, much, much, so much fun. Does Blain have to be there? Or can we just take pictures for him? Sirius chuckled, eating the chocolate and slowly licking some melted chocolate off his own finger. "Well damn, maybe I'm just as dirty you are! That's no good, you'll have to clean me off, but you're already dirty, and we'll just end up getting dirtier. That's just lovely," he said, rolling his eyes and laughing again.

WATCH THIS JARED LETO INTERVIEW
NOW https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEXAe8OBXZo
THAT'S WHY I'M NOT POSTING FAST
I AM WATCHING IT AGAIN
DYING
BEST INTERVIEW EVER

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin September 6th 2010, 4:49 am

AHHHH I WANT TO WATCH IT...BUT OUR SPEAKERS ARE SHOT SO I CAN'T LISTEN TO ANYTHING. *sobs*

I'll bring the camera...He should be just fine with some pictures. Remus should just stop watching Sirius at all by this point. He catches himself watching Sirius licking the chocolate off his own finger and turns away. Merlin, how does he not know he's gay? *headdesk* "Hmm, you're going to have to clean yourself off, Mr. Black. Or you could ask one of your lovely blonds to help." Remus smirks. And at the moment he doesn't realize that that feeling he's having is jealousy. He'll realize that later...once he finally realizes he's gay. Thanks to Viktor...
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest September 6th 2010, 4:52 am

"Aha! You're brilliant! I'll have to eat chocolate with you before I see Alice next, that way I'll be already for her to start licking when she gets there. What do you say, ol' Moony ol' pal! Help a friend give a girl a reason to suck away a bit of chocolate? Not that a girl like her needs more of a reason for sucking, obviously," he said with a smirk, flexing just because he can.

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin September 6th 2010, 4:57 am

Remus headdesks. Literally. See, his forehead is still resting on the table. "I'm glad my occasional brilliance has helped you. I think you're perfectly capable of eating chocolate by yourself before that. Tell me how it goes...no, on second thought, I don't want to know."
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest September 6th 2010, 5:11 am

Sirius laughed and shrugged. "Please, you know you want the details, I bet there's a dirty boy hidden in there somewhere, underneath your prissyness. That's what you are, you know, sometimes. Prissy! Yes, I said it, Moony," he teased, popping chocolate into Remus' mouth before he can object. "And since you are obviously not looking to get laid you shall have to live your sex life through me, which of course means I'll have to have twice the sex! There we go, ready made excuse for both my future girlfriends."

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin September 6th 2010, 5:16 am

Remus gaped. Prissy? Alright, Sirius had a point there...anyway. He shook his head. "You are definitely NOT using me as an excuse to have twice the sex. That's ridiculous." he folded his arms across his chest, looking every the bit serious as serious-Remus mode can be.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett September 6th 2010, 5:23 am

Sirius Black wrote:"Aha! You're brilliant! I'll have to eat chocolate with you before I see Alice next, that way I'll be already for her to start licking when she gets there. What do you say, ol' Moony ol' pal! Help a friend give a girl a reason to suck away a bit of chocolate? Not that a girl like her needs more of a reason for sucking, obviously," he said with a smirk, flexing just because he can.

Inner!Molly advises Sirius to start running now....
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest September 6th 2010, 5:28 am

"Why do you always say that? You say ridiculous, whenever you mean brilliant! Really, and I thought you were the one that had a way with words," he teased, licking chocolate off his lips as he gazed at Remus. "It's truly ingeniuous, and I have you to thank for my plan! Kudos, mate!"

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin September 6th 2010, 5:33 am

Remus turns his face to look up towards Sirius, his head still resting on the top of the table. "I say 'ridiculous' because I mean 'ridiculous'. Maybe I should keep my mouth shut from now on."
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest September 6th 2010, 5:36 am

"But I can't put it in your mouth if your mouth is closed!"

"But but but, where would I get all my epic ideas from, then?! You can't do that, Remus!" he complained, putting on his best pouty face. "And it's not ridiculous, you are! You are utterly ridiculous, because you don't appreciate an awesome sexy genius when you see one!" he said stubbornly.

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin September 6th 2010, 5:40 am

Well, you should have thought about that then. ^^

Remus can't resist the pouty face. Well...he probably could if it was someone other than Sirius. He just couldn't resist Sirius' pouty face. He closes his eyes and goes back to looking straight down at the tabletop again, appreciating the coolness of the wood against his forehead. "Well...fine. I'll open my mouth and talk...occasionally. Like when it looks like you're about to do something really really stupid and you need my guidance to stop you. How about that?"
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest September 6th 2010, 5:45 am

"Aww, but then Remus, I'd miss all your nagging! And what about your awkward moments, hm? Where would I be without those to make my day? I can't help it, BABY, I NEED YOU!" he said overdramatically, throwing himself across the table at Remus and clinging to the collar of his shirt. "I WOULDN'T BE ABLE TO GO ON WITHOUT YOUR BEAUTIFUL VOICE IN MY LIFE! YOU CAN'T JUST STOP TALKING! EVEN IF I DO TALK ENOUGH FOR THE BOTH OF US, AND NEVER LET YOU GET A WORD IN, YOU CAN'T STOP TALKING!"

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin September 6th 2010, 5:51 am

Remus lets out a loud squeak when Sirius throws himself at him and clings to the collar of his shirt. He blinks and doesn't know what to say. Then realizes it'd be more fun at this point to just not say anything. So he sits there and keeps his mouth shut, refusing to speak. Remus can go quite a long time without speaking. *nods* Though maybe not so much around Sirius...who knows.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next