Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Kitchens

+32
Miela
Arthur Weasley
Albus Severus Potter
Logan Avery
Krasimir Svetkova
James Sirius Potter
Sidney Fletcher
Dean Thomas
Lily Evans
Gideon Prewett
Apolline Delacour - Inact
Trey Davis
KingsleyShacklebolt Inact
Rolf Scamander
Ted Tonks
Daphne Greengrass
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Parvati Patil
Draco Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Fleur Delacour - Inactive
Scorpius Malfoy
Beatrice Orwell
Romilda Vane
Ravenclaw Mod
Lucy Weasley
Sirius Black
Molly Prewett
Remus Lupin
Nikki Orwell
Neville Longbottom
Hannah Abbott
36 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Kitchens - Page 2 Empty Re: The Kitchens

Post  Hannah Abbott September 2nd 2010, 4:38 am

Hannah grinned, "The Slytherins are pretty dumb aren't they. I think over the years the sorting hat got confused. Slytherin is now the ambitious and the stupid." She thought about that for a moment, "You know, that actually could happen. How old is the sorting hat anyways?"
Hannah Abbott
Hannah Abbott
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Neville Longbottom September 2nd 2010, 4:41 am

Neville shrugged. "Good Question....I don't know. It must be pretty old though, I mean, It sorted my Grandmum when she went to Hogwarts..."
Neville Longbottom
Neville Longbottom
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Hannah Abbott September 2nd 2010, 4:45 am

"Yeah, mine too, I think." Hannah frowned, "What a crappy life that would be. Can you imagine?" She shook her head, downing the last of her pizza with some water.
Hannah Abbott
Hannah Abbott
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Neville Longbottom September 2nd 2010, 4:48 am

"Yeah, that would suck. I mean, that hat only gets out once a year." he says dramatically. "That would suck royal Hippogriffe." He said with a nod and finished up his pizza and drank his water. "Woo! That was some good pizza, sure beats eating in the Great Hall!" He says with a grin.
Neville Longbottom
Neville Longbottom
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Hannah Abbott September 2nd 2010, 4:51 am

"It does. I bet the house elfs are given a limited menu. That's why the food's always the same." She yawned, then stood up, "I should get going. It's rather late and I still haven't unpacked."
Hannah Abbott
Hannah Abbott
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Neville Longbottom September 2nd 2010, 4:55 am

"Yeah, Same here. I haven't seen Dean yet either. So I was planning on catching up with him today." He said and gave her a small smile. "I'll see you around?"
Neville Longbottom
Neville Longbottom
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Hannah Abbott September 2nd 2010, 4:57 am

"Yeah, I'll see you." She said, then headed out of the kitchen to her common room which was like two feet away.
Hannah Abbott
Hannah Abbott
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Neville Longbottom September 2nd 2010, 4:58 am

Neville nodded at her and smiled and headed off to the Gryffindor CR.
Neville Longbottom
Neville Longbottom
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin September 3rd 2010, 9:52 pm

Remus is in here having tea while reading. There's some yummy chocolate laying on the table next to his cup as well. Cue Sirius!
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest September 3rd 2010, 9:58 pm

Sirius runs in, flailing wildly. "I NEED A SAMMICH! STAT! YOU THERE, A MILLION SAMMICHES!" he barks at a nearby house elf, then sees Remus. "Oh! Hey Remus! How's it going? I have totally not had an interesting day involving two very sexy blonde girls, some snogging, and a potential murder or castration. How are you doing?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin September 3rd 2010, 10:07 pm

Remus jumps, startled, when Sirius runs in. "Must you yell all the time?" His poor ears. He sets his book down and gives Sirius a disapproving look before replying again. "Sounds like you've had quite the interesting day. I'm doing just fine, thank you." Other than still being a bit upset over the fact that the year has barely even started and already someone most likely disliked him a lot. It was really his fault though, he shouldn't have been snippy at Rad. Remus wasn't going to talk about that though. Nor was he planning on telling Sirius about the conversation he'd had with Molly, as it'd mostly been just awkward.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest September 3rd 2010, 10:08 pm

"Just fine? You look a little down, what's going on?" he asked, sinking into a chair beside Remus and draping an arm around his shoulders. "What's goin' on, Moony? Something on your mind?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin September 3rd 2010, 10:19 pm

"Nothing, honestly." Oh Remus is such a bad liar. He can't help but feel a bit comforted though when Sirius drapes an arm around his shoulders. "And there's always something on my mind, Padfoot. Remember? I think too much. So who were the lovely ladies who got to spend some quality time with Sirius Black?" He changes the topic because that's what Remus does.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest September 3rd 2010, 10:28 pm

"You're lying," he said decisively, frowning at his friend. "You do think too much. One of them was the lovely Katie Bell, and the other one was a most stunning Miss Alice Prewett. I must say, I have full intentions of getting to know that one better. You know, she actually think she's prettier than ME!? I know! Her ego is huge, almost as big as mine. I couldn't comprehend it, Remus! SHE MIGHT BE THE ONE! THE ONLY ONE AS COCKY AS I AM! Do you think this could be real?! And you know, I didn't even make the first move, and you know how I like it when a girl can take charge. The babe kissed me and skipped off, the tease. You've gotta meet this one," he said with a grin, which faded. "Er. Katie might want to kill me. I may or may not have stolen a kiss, groped her, and then ran away here to hide. Okay. Now I'm done. I TOLD YOU MY STORY, YOUR TURN. SPILL, REMUS, I KNOW WHEN SOMETHING'S WRONG! Elf! CHOCOLATE FOR REMUS! NOW!"

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin September 3rd 2010, 10:42 pm

Remus remembers seeing Katie around and reckoned she was quite lovely but he can't remember Alice. "You do have a way with girls, don't you?" he can't help rolling his eyes. "And considering what you did to Katie, I'm not surprised she'd want to kill you...or at least maim you for a considerable amount of time." Remus sighs when Sirius starts shouting again. His poor poor ears. Didn't Sirius realize that they were sitting right next to each other? There was no need for shouting. "I told you I'm fine, Sirius. I tripped over a pot near the greenhouses and ended up talking to Molly. It was just really awkward, you know how I am with girls. It was just uncomfortable."
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest September 3rd 2010, 10:43 pm

Sirius lit up. "Wait, you talked to a girl? I'm so proud of you!" he said happily, hugging Remus. "That's great. I know you can be awkward but you did talk to her, right? And you don't seem to be maimed, so it must have gone alright! Good for you," he said encouragingly.

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin September 3rd 2010, 10:53 pm

"Well, it's not like it's the first time it's happened. I've spoken to Lily before without getting maimed." Remus doesn't see the big deal, other than the fact that he wasn't maimed. He'd rather the conversation had just not happened at all, honestly. Maybe then he wouldn't have ran into Caradoc and end up feeling bad about that awkward conversation.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest September 3rd 2010, 11:00 pm

"You sure that's all that's bothering you?" he asked, grinning as the elves brought sammiches and of course, chocolate for Remus. "Here! Cheer up," he said, popping a piece of chocolate into Remus' mouth with the arm that wasn't draped over him.

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin September 3rd 2010, 11:08 pm

Remus doesn't think it's a good idea to ask someone a question then immediately after put food in that person's mouth. How are they supposed to respond? None the less, he noms the chocolate and smiles lightly. "Thanks." he thanks the elves too, cause Remus is nice like that. "I really am fine otherwise." Remus figures the next time he sees Caradoc, he'll apologize for how their first meeting went and then see how things go from there.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest September 3rd 2010, 11:10 pm

Sirius smiles and believes him, and continues stuffing his face with sammich and talking with food in his mouth because he's Sirius. "Diss ish rully gud sammich," he mumbles through a mouthful, then swallows. "So, what've you been doing? I haven't seen James yet, I mean, what kind of bullshit is that? I really wanna hang with him! It's not fair. And have you talked to Viktor? I haven't really spoken to him other than that one time, you know, with the penis thing. That was fun!"

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin September 3rd 2010, 11:17 pm

"Your table manners are horrible, you know that?" Remus shakes his head. "I talked to Viktor a bit after you left the other day. He seems like a great guy." Remus doesn't comment on the penis thing because for him that's just awkward. "I spoke to James in the Great Hall a day or so ago. Walked in right as Lily was storming off from yelling at him at the table."
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest September 3rd 2010, 11:20 pm

Sirius facepalmed. "Again?! Does that boy NEVER learn! Honestly, I've told him a million times, THERE ARE OTHER REDHEADS TO BE HAD WHO AREN'T COMPLETELY DISINTERESTED! Has he even considered the fact that she might be one of those lesbians? Really, I'm starting to get suspicious, the way she turns down James, honestly. He's not that bad, for a guy, and he clearly wants her," he replied, shaking his head. "Well, I've got to talk to Viktor sometime. I promised Reggie I'd get him an autograph, he's a huge fan of his. He about wet his pants when I told him I was rooming with him, honestly, he's such a kid."

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin September 3rd 2010, 11:26 pm

"Well...James does tend to have an odd way of going about showing how much he likes her. Some of the things he's done anyway...when I was sitting with him he ran off to give her a poem. It was about her and pizza, I believe." Remus sighs, shaking his head. "Your brother must be quite jealous, if he's a huge fan." Remus doesn't hear much about Regulus so he never quite knows what to say when he's brought up in the conversation.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest September 3rd 2010, 11:28 pm

"Probably. Though he's just always jealous of everything about me," he said shrugging. "I'm better looking, I'm the one who gets girls, I'm older, and unlike him, I actually have friends. He acts like he does, but all I ever see him doing is sitting around on his own, and not like you do, I mean, you like sitting on your own and reading. He's just... he's such a loser, I really wonder how I'm related to him at all."

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin September 3rd 2010, 11:36 pm

Remus thinks it's sort of sad the two don't get along, considering he doesn't have any himself and doesn't really get the whole sibling relationship thing. "Maybe it's just tough for him to make friends?" he shrugs. "I don't know." Remus does enjoy sitting on his own and reading though.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next