Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Kitchens

+32
Miela
Arthur Weasley
Albus Severus Potter
Logan Avery
Krasimir Svetkova
James Sirius Potter
Sidney Fletcher
Dean Thomas
Lily Evans
Gideon Prewett
Apolline Delacour - Inact
Trey Davis
KingsleyShacklebolt Inact
Rolf Scamander
Ted Tonks
Daphne Greengrass
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Parvati Patil
Draco Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Fleur Delacour - Inactive
Scorpius Malfoy
Beatrice Orwell
Romilda Vane
Ravenclaw Mod
Lucy Weasley
Sirius Black
Molly Prewett
Remus Lupin
Nikki Orwell
Neville Longbottom
Hannah Abbott
36 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

The Kitchens - Page 40 Empty Re: The Kitchens

Post  Dean Thomas June 18th 2011, 8:34 am

Dean nodded then went back to sitting on the table. "Good. Because I don't want things to be awkward anymore either. So, what are you making?" He grabbed a nearby bag of cheesy flavored chips and opened the bag and popped a chip into his mouth.
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Angela Braddock June 18th 2011, 8:37 am

She laughed and hoisted herself up onto the probably very dirty counter. "Why don't you wait a little bit and you'll find out" she said with a sly smile. she swung her legs back and forth from the counter and surveyed the ingredients she still had on the countertop, the wheels turning in her brain.
Angela Braddock
Angela Braddock
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas June 18th 2011, 8:44 am

Dean pouted and popped another chip into his mouth. "Heeey dab's nob faiir!" He swallowed his chip and pouted some more. "Well, whatever it is, I'm having some. I don't care what you say." He shook his head and ate another chip before holding the bag out to Ange, in case she wanted one.
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Angela Braddock June 18th 2011, 8:53 am

She grinned and shook her head. "It should be done soon Dean, I promise." In the meantime though....Ange grinned devilishly before grabbing a handful of flour and throwing it at him, giggling like mad.
Angela Braddock
Angela Braddock
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas June 18th 2011, 8:57 am

Dean spluttered in surprise. He wiped his eyes and stared. "You really wanna play that game? You do realized that not only am I much bigger than you, I'm also much stronger. So, you really want to walk down that path dear Angypie?"
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Angela Braddock June 18th 2011, 8:59 am

She laughed "You see this face?" she made a very innocent face, pointing at it and circling her whole face, "you wouldn't hurt this face. You know you wouldn't."
Angela Braddock
Angela Braddock
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas June 18th 2011, 9:04 am

Dean cocked his head to the side and raised his eyebrows all the way up. "Oh, I wouldn't? See, I've changed a lot this year when you haven't been around. There's not a whole lot that I won't do anymore. Besides, it's highly unlikely that baking supplies with hurt you. So, I ask again, do you really want to travel down that road?"
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Angela Braddock June 18th 2011, 9:17 am

She flinched a little when he mentioned her not being around. But she picked up some more flour and threw it at him "I don't think you've got the guts to take down a girl. Let alone your best friend." she grinned
Angela Braddock
Angela Braddock
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas June 18th 2011, 9:23 am

Dean laughed evilly. "You are not a girl. You are a she devil." Then he launched himself at Ange, locking one arm around her and pressing her against his chest, holding her firmly. With his free hand he took the whole bag of flour and dumped it over her head. Then for good measure, he ruffled her hair making sure the flour got nice and rubbed in. He laughed and didn't release his hold. "Still want to have this battle?"
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Angela Braddock June 18th 2011, 9:38 am

Ange opened her mouth to protest the 'she-devil' comment but too quickly found herself pinned to Dean's chest and flour all over her and in her hair. She pouted before rubbing the top of her head on his chest, getting his shirt all flour-y and stuffs. She also heard the oven's timer go off and looked up at Dean expectantly.
Angela Braddock
Angela Braddock
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas June 18th 2011, 9:41 am

Dean gave her a look that made it clear that if she tried to retaliate any further, there would be consequences. He release his hold on her and stepped back. He didn't really care there was flour on his shirt, he could always take it off on the way back to the common room. Ange however had major flour hair. Dean chuckled to himself. "Whatever is in there better be good." He hopped back on the table and grabbed up his forgotten chips.
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Angela Braddock June 18th 2011, 9:42 am

She grinned devilishly as she hopped off the counter, "who said you get any?" knowing full well, she made it specially for him. "Maybe you don't deserve any for giving me flour hair!" She laughed and stuck her tongue out at him as she took the confection out of the oven.
Angela Braddock
Angela Braddock
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas June 18th 2011, 9:45 am

Dean held his hands out and shrugged. "Hey. I warned you. You didn't listen, so it's your own fau- IS THAT CHOCOLATE PIE?" His eyes were wide and he was already off the counter and going in for a closer look. It smelled amazing, even though it wasn't Remus' pie, it still looked really good.
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Angela Braddock June 18th 2011, 9:47 am

She threw her head back and laughed at his reaction. "I know it's not Remus', but I still make a mean chocolate pie. Too bad you won't be getting any..." she said mournfully, pretending to keep the pie away from him.
Angela Braddock
Angela Braddock
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas June 18th 2011, 9:49 am

Dean stared. "Don't make me take it by force. You know chocolate pie is my favorite! And I'm guessing you made that specifically for me. So, you can't deny me pie." He continued to stare, unblinking.
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Angela Braddock June 18th 2011, 9:50 am

Ange giggled, moving to the other side of the counter. "Alright you caught me. I made it for you. But now I'm just not sure if you deserve it." she pretended to ponder while she cut into the piping hot pie.

-------

http://averagewizard.omgforum.net/viewtopic.forum?t=2205
Angela Braddock
Angela Braddock
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40