Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Room of Requirement

+17
Lily Luna Potter
Ginny Weasley
Harry Potter
Albus Severus Potter
James Sirius Potter
Parvati Patil
Romilda Vane
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Molly Prewett
Jack Smith
Remus Lupin
Lily Evans
Gideon Prewett
Ravenclaw Mod
Mya Lupin
Marco Montague
Katie Bell
21 posters

Page 11 of 19 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 19  Next

Go down

The Room of Requirement - Page 11 Empty Re: The Room of Requirement

Post  Parvati Patil February 10th 2011, 1:55 am

"Huh." She said quietly and bit her lip lightly in thought. "Well maybe just drop it on him slowly." She said giving him a soft smile. "Just kind of tell him you're gay before you tell him who your boyfriend is. Then you can see how he reacts to just being gay first. I mean, if he hates Malfoy's then I am sure he won't like it if you tell him you're gay with Scorpius, but who knows? Maybe he will be more accepting to you being gay than to you being with someone who's family he doesn't like."
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Location : Somewhere being either sad, upset, angry, happy(unlikely), or horny.

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter February 10th 2011, 8:37 am

Al nodded in agreement. "That sounds like it'll go over better with him...I hope. It's always hard to tell with him." He sighed and shrugged it off. "I guess I'll just have to wait until spring break and hope things go well. I can't control how he reacts, after all. And I know my mum will be there to back me up all the way." He caught a quick glimpse of his watch out of the corner of his eye, not realizing until that moment how long they had been together. "Woah. It's getting pretty late. Do you want me to walk you back to your common room?" he asked because gay men can totally play the part of a gentleman around a lady. He wouldn't want anything to happen to his brother's girlfriend after all.
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil February 10th 2011, 3:38 pm

Parvati nodded. "Well, I wish you luck and I hope he takes it well." She said giving him a smile because that would be really sad if Al's dad didn't accept him because he was gay and woah. I am Al's dad now. This is weird. >.> She stood up when he said it was getting late and shook her head. "Thanks, but I think I'll be able to make it back to the common room alright. It's not too far from here." She said with a soft smile. She leaned over and gave him a small Al. "Bye Al. I had a lot of fun today. Hopefully we can do something like this again soon and maybe I'll be comfortable with singing by myself in front of you." She said with a grin and then poof. She walked out.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Location : Somewhere being either sad, upset, angry, happy(unlikely), or horny.

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter February 10th 2011, 4:22 pm

Parvati Patil wrote:Parvati nodded. "Well, I wish you luck and I hope he takes it well." She said giving him a smile because that would be really sad if Al's dad didn't accept him because he was gay and woah. I am Al's dad now. This is weird. >.> She stood up when he said it was getting late and shook her head. "Thanks, but I think I'll be able to make it back to the common room alright. It's not too far from here." She said with a soft smile. She leaned over and gave him a small Al. "Bye Al. I had a lot of fun today. Hopefully we can do something like this again soon and maybe I'll be comfortable with singing by myself in front of you." She said with a grin and then poof. She walked out.

"Alright. See you around, Parv." And then Al picked up the small Al that Parv had given him and walked out of the room to go show it off to Scorpius and all his other friends.
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Harry Potter February 10th 2011, 4:39 pm

Well that killed my poker face.
Harry Potter
Harry Potter

http://a.almeida147@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter February 10th 2011, 4:50 pm

I thought it might. >.>
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Weasley February 10th 2011, 5:12 pm

Scorpius says he wants a small Al to carry around in his pocket for when big Al is busy <.<
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod February 10th 2011, 5:47 pm

Awwwwwwwwwww <>
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

http://crumplehornedsnorkackcatcher.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily Luna Potter February 25th 2011, 2:55 am

Lily Luna walks to the Room of Requirement, does the little trick to get in (and makes sure Albus can enter) before she opens the doors and walks in. There's a couch and some bookshelves--nothing too fancy. She flips through some of the fiction books, scrunching her nose at the romance-y onces before taking a seat on the couch. Where was Ally? Oh, yeah. New embarrassing nickname.
Lily Luna Potter
Lily Luna Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter February 25th 2011, 2:58 am

Al walked into the Room of Requirement, not surprised to see that Lils was already in there. She was always getting to places faster than he was. "Hey, Lils," he greeted with a grin as he walked in and joined her on the couch. "What's up? I feel like we haven't talked forever and a day!"
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily Luna Potter February 25th 2011, 3:04 am

"You see, I haven't really existed at the school until now. Got into drugs and was expelled. You know, the usual." Lily said with a Kanye shrug. She leaned back against the couch and arched her neck. It felt good to finally relax after the long school day. "How about you, Ally," she teased, "What have you been up to?"
Lily Luna Potter
Lily Luna Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter February 25th 2011, 3:19 am

"Oh. Well, I'm glad you're back and...hopefully sober now," he said with a smirk. He narrowed his eyes at the nickname. Al and Albie he could deal with, but Ally? Nu uh. "And can we please stay away from Ally? Really? Of all the nicknames you could come up for me, you have to choose the most obnoxious one imaginable?"
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily Luna Potter February 25th 2011, 3:28 am

"Oh, I'm sober. I can't say the same for my customers though." Lily winked. It was weird pretending to be a drug dealer, but it was somewhat humorous too. She couldn't help laughing at his reaction the nickname either. "Ally, Ally he's our man! If he can't do it, no one can! But yes, I do have to pick the most obnoxious one. I'm your sister and it's in the job description, brah."

Lily Luna Potter
Lily Luna Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter February 25th 2011, 4:43 pm

Al laughed and shook his head. It'd be useless to try and fight with his little sister. Little sisters always win. "Fine. Ally it is. Just keep it behind closed doors. I really don't need the entire school hearing about that. And if you tell Scorpius about that little nickname then we're seriously going to have issues." He smiled and leaned back against the armrest of the couch. "So, what's new other than you getting into drug dealing?"
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily Luna Potter February 25th 2011, 8:06 pm

Lily grinned. She liked when she won the small battles that weren't actually battles, but felt like them anyway. "Closed doors? Drat, I was hoping I could tell everyone at the next Quidditch match. You know, go up and become the announcer and say, 'There goes Ally Potter!' You've soiled my evil plans. How could you?" She pretended to sniffle and then decided to be a bit more serious. "Meh, well, I haven't actually done anything interesting if that's what you mean. Haven't found my own Scorpius to get it on with." She nudged Ally with her elbow even though she knew that her comment would send him into overprotective brother mode. Or was that more of a James thing?
Lily Luna Potter
Lily Luna Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter February 25th 2011, 8:35 pm

"Oh my God, I do not want to hear about that. You can tell James all about your sex life, but I don't want to know about that kind of stuff, thank you very much," he said with grand hand gestures because the last thing he wants to think about is his younger sister doing the nasty with anyone...or anything. "Does that mean you don't have any PG stories to tell me, then?"
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily Luna Potter February 25th 2011, 11:48 pm

"Yes, I do actually. I like to call this one Finding Nemo. There once was this fish named Marlin who was ultra-paranoid and he kept trying to protect his son Nemo from schwimming out to shea!" she said very seriously. "One day, Nemo swims out to touch the butt and gets captured by a dentist disguised as a diver. He is put in a fish tank and there is this nasty person named Ally who comes to collect a fish and then shake it until it dies. Luckily for Nemo, he meets this badass fish named Lil who helps him escape and all is okay." Lily cut out some important stuff about the Muggle film, but she didn't really care. Ally had asked for a PG story after all.
Lily Luna Potter
Lily Luna Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter February 26th 2011, 4:00 am

Al listened intently to Lily's story, waiting until she was finished before he burst out laughing. "Can't say I've heard that one before. But I'm glad Nemo was okay in the end, thanks to Lils. That'll teach him to go around touching butts that don't belong to him," he said with a very serious nod. "What ever happened to that evil Ally fellow?"
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily Luna Potter February 26th 2011, 5:47 am

"He died a vicious horrible death due to the side effects of chlamydia. It's a shame really. He had a bright future of fish killing ahead of him. From what I've heard, he went on to have children who had children who had children and one of them is named Albus Severus Potter. Apparently, he's a big nerd who dates sexy Slytherin boys with super dreamy blonde locks of hair. Ooooooh." Lily teased, adding some spirit fingers for extra effect. She really shouldn't poke fun at Ally's love life considering hers was nonexistent. What did boys think she had down there, a gnome?!
Lily Luna Potter
Lily Luna Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter February 26th 2011, 6:20 am

"Oh? Well if you ask me, I'd say those sexy Slytherins are lucky to be dating this Albus guy. Albus Severus Potter is such a supermegafoxyawesomehot name," he said before laughing at the thought. Even he knew he had been cursed with an awful name. Severus? Really? What was his father smoking when he decided to call him that of all things?
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily Luna Potter February 26th 2011, 9:04 pm

Probably pot. Lily pulled her legs up onto the couch and sat cross-legged. She almost fell over on the armrest from laughing so hard. Damn, she hated when she lost her composure when she had a good joke going. "Oh, yeah. Albus Severus Potter. Unst. Sexy name. I don't know a guy or girl who could resist. I wish I could be Albus, in Gryffindor girl form of course. Maybe I'll find a Slytherin stud of my own."
Lily Luna Potter
Lily Luna Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter February 26th 2011, 11:21 pm

"Maybe. But sadly, all the good ones are taken already," he teased with a smirk. "Correction: All the good ones are either taken or gay," he added as he remembered his roommate, Stan, who was totally awesome. "Maybe you could settle down with a nice Hufflepuff?"
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy May 17th 2011, 9:21 pm

During Draco's trip along the trail of notes, Pansy had been getting things ready. She dragged out a new dress she'd bought a couple weekends ago, headed up to the Room of Requirement, and found it nearly perfect already. It was dark, candlelit, but not by very many of them. There was some kind of ambient light coming from a direction she couldn't quite figure out, glowing a faint warm gold all over. The room was small, but felt cozy and intimate rather than cramped. There was a small table with two chairs on one side, and a little fireplace and a loveseat on the other. Warm rugs covered the floors, curtains covered every inch of wall space, and and she flicked her wand to stoke up a little fire in the grate. She had fixed a smallish dinner for them, and sat it on the table, and now all that was left was to wait for him to get here. She was nervous, and kept fidgeting with her dress, but telling him like this she would at least be sure she wouldn't back out, and was sure that it would be something they could always remember. After all, if he got to tell her in their tower under the stars, she wanted her turn to be as memorable as well. She headed around the corner, pacing a little in the shadows as she nervously waited for six o' clock and Draco to arrive.

Her dress: [1] [2]
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

http://www.itsparkinson.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy May 17th 2011, 9:38 pm

DAMN THAT DRESS GIRLLLLLLLLLLLLL... *distracted inner boys are distracted*

Draco got back after his run around five and left Max in the lounge where there was a bowl of food waiting for him then headed up to his room to take a shower and get re-dressed. He put on the silver shirt she had left for him and pulled out some grey dress pants to match. Letting his hair dry as he got dressed he ran his fingers through it, neatening it it up but leaving it loose knowing she liked it that way. Walking up to the Room of Requirement he saw a clock and noticed it was just about to turn 6. Almost perfectly on time. He walked up to the door a couple of minutes after 6 and reached for the handle, turning it and opening the door.

Looking around as he moved in he first noticed the room, a cozy romantic ambience, and smiled, stepping through the door and shutting it behind him. His gaze moved to her and he had to stop his jaw from dropping or from stepping in and taking her in his arms, certain she had plenty of plans that he would probably ruin if he acted on instinct right now. He stepped towards her, holding out his hand for hers and lifting it to press a kiss to the back, his lips resting against the soft skin for a moment before standing straight again, "You look stunning." His fingers remained loosely clasped around hers, waiting to see what was going to happen next.

Draco's clothing
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

http://skylinepassion.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy May 18th 2011, 12:25 am

Pansy waited until he walked in, watching as he approached her and kissed her hand. She quietly stood there, chewing on her lip for a moment as he complimented her. She smiled shyly and glanced down before gathering herself and looking up at him to begin speaking, very soft at first but increasing in courage as she went on. "I love you. I know it's not that much of a surprise really, but I have loved you for several weeks now, months perhaps, even years maybe, and every second, more." She nervously adjusted her dress with her free hand. "I thought three hours ago that I loved you more than any woman has ever loved a man, but a half hour later I knew what I felt before was nothing compared to what I felt then. But a while after that I understood that my previous love was a puddle compared to the high seas before a storm. Your eyes are like that, did you know? Well they are. How many minutes ago was I? Twenty? Had I brought my feelings up to then? It doesn't matter." She stepped a bit closer to him, taking his other hand as well so she would stop fidgeting so much. "I love you so much more now than twenty minutes ago that there cannot be comparison. I love you so much more now than when you opened that door, there cannot be comparison. There is no room in my body for anything but you. My arms love you, my ears adore you, my knees shake with blind affection." And in fact they were shaking a little, though she wasn't sure why she was so nervous. "My mind begs you to ask it something so it can obey. Do you want me to follow you for the rest of your days? I will do that no matter what my parents said. Do you want me to crawl? I will crawl. I will be quiet for you or sing for you, or if you are hungry, let me bring you food, or if you have thirst and nothing will quench it but Arabian wine, I will go to Araby, even though it is across the world, and bring a bottle back for your lunch." She stepped forward a little again, their bodies close together and she moved his hands so they wrapped around her, putting a hand on his chest. "Anything there is that I can do for you, I will do for you; anything there is that I cannot do, I will learn to do. I know I cannot compete with the girls your parents pick in money or appeal, and I've seen the way they all look at you. And I've seen the way you glare at them. For they are petty and have no brains, while I am seventeen and for me there is only you. Dearest Draco--I love saying your name--Draco, Draco, Draco, Draco, Draco,--darling Draco, adored Draco, sweet perfect Draco, whisper that I have a chance to keep your love."
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

http://www.itsparkinson.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 19 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 19  Next