Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Room of Requirement

+17
Lily Luna Potter
Ginny Weasley
Harry Potter
Albus Severus Potter
James Sirius Potter
Parvati Patil
Romilda Vane
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Molly Prewett
Jack Smith
Remus Lupin
Lily Evans
Gideon Prewett
Ravenclaw Mod
Mya Lupin
Marco Montague
Katie Bell
21 posters

Page 15 of 19 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

Go down

The Room of Requirement - Page 15 Empty Re: The Room of Requirement

Post  Albus Severus Potter August 8th 2011, 7:52 am

"Mine too," he agreed, carefully unwrapping the sandwich before taking a small bite. "OhmyGod, Parvati! These are amazing. Can you just live with me and make me sandwiches for the rest of forever?"
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil August 8th 2011, 7:54 am

Parvati shook her head after taking another bite of the sandwich. "No, I can't. I'm going to live with James forever and I'll be cheering so I will be way to busy to have a completely platonic affair with you and make you sandwiches. Doesn't anybody care about my wants and needs?" She asked with a huff and then rolled her eyes. She waited a few moments before looking back to him and smiling. "I'm kidding, Al. I'm kidding! I won't make you sandwiches for the rest of forever but I will make you them whenever I am home."
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Location : Somewhere being either sad, upset, angry, happy(unlikely), or horny.

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter August 8th 2011, 9:09 am

Al frouted as he took another bite of his sandwich. "Well, fine. It's not the same as you living in my pocket and making me food all the time, but it'll do. What else do you know how to make?" he asked, not finding it fair that both Parv and James could cook, while he and Scorpius were completely hopeless.
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil August 8th 2011, 4:20 pm

Parvati shrugged. "Not a lot really. Normally James does all the cooking for the two of us but I can make like a few basic things. I can make eggs, bacon, pasta, just the easy stuff," She told him before taking another bite of her sandwich. "I can teach you how to cook a little bit sometime if you want."
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter August 8th 2011, 7:09 pm

"OhmyGod, would you?" Al's eyes lit up as he finished off his sandwich. "James always knew how to cook, but..." He shrugged as he crinkled up his wrapper into a small ball before tossing it into wherever the garbage is going. "He never bothered to teach me much of anything." As much as Al loved his brother, he had to admit that James had sort of failed in playing the part of the big brother as soon as he saw Al get sorted into Slytherin.
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil August 8th 2011, 10:24 pm

"Yeah, really." She grinned at him. "I don't know much but I can teach you everything that I know." She finished her sandwich and then tossed her wrapped to...where. "Yeah James never teaches me how to cook anything either. I don't think that's really his thing. He's not really the type to teach others how to do stuff."
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter August 8th 2011, 11:41 pm

"Awesome!" Cereal was amazing, but eventually Al would have to learn how to prepare at least a few meals. "Oh. That's true, I guess." Not wanting to think about his brother anymore, Al hopped off of his beanbag chair and made his way over to the piano. "Alright, I believe you said something about a performance?" he asked, grinning back at her as he trailed his fingers over the smooth, glossy top of the piano.
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil August 8th 2011, 11:53 pm

Parvati nodded as he asked about the performance and jumped up and ran over to the piano, hopping up and moving so she was laying on the piano, her head facing where he would sit. "I did! Are you going to give me one?!" She asked excitedly with wide eyes. She loved whenever Al sang or when she got to sing with Al. He was the only one she was actually comfortable singing around.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter August 9th 2011, 4:03 am

Al laughed as he walked around the piano, dragging his hand along the top before he sat down on the bench, placing both hands on the keys as he brushed his fingers over them. "I suppose I could," he answered softly, an amused smile tugging at his lips as Parvati looked down at him from on top of the piano. "Any requests?" He glanced up at her, smiling as he arched an eyebrow.
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil August 9th 2011, 4:14 am

Parvati grinned widely as he said he could perform for her and when he asked if she had any requests she thought for a moment, pursing her lips as she tried to think of a song. "No! Just sing a really good one that is like good and one that you like to play and sing and one that's good and one that you like and all of that good stuff," She said and smiled at him.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter August 9th 2011, 10:14 am

Al laughed at her suggestion, then licked his lips as he looked down at the piano keys, trailing his fingers along the edges as he tried to think of a song. "Alright," he said as soon as he got an idea. "There's this one song that's been stuck in my head for a while, and I've been meaning to give it a special twist. It's a muggle song," he clarified as he looked up at Parvati. "So, tell me what you think."

He pressed down on the keys, playing the first few notes as he got used to the feel of the piano before he finally began to sing. "She sits alone," he began slowly, his eyes closing as he focused on the music. "Waiting for suggestions. He's so nervous...avoiding all the questions. His lips are dry, her heart...is gently pounding. Don't you just know exactly what they're thinking?"

"If you want my body and you think I'm sexy
Come on, sugar, let me know
If you really need me just reach out and touch me
Come on, honey, tell me so

He's acting shy looking for an answer
Come on, honey, let's spend the night together
Now hold on a minute before we go much further
Give me a dime so I can phone my mother
They catch a cab to his high rise apartment
At last he can tell her exactly what his heart meant

If you want my body and you think I'm sexy
Come on, sugar, let me know
If you really need me just reach out and touch me
Come on, honey, tell me so

His heart's beating like a drum
'Cause at last he's got his girl home
Relax, baby, now we are alone
"

He completely forgot about singing to Parvati, and lost himself in the song, his hands landing harshly down on the keys as his voice grew strong and more passionate, "If you want my body and you think I'm sexy, come on, sugar, let me know," he sang powerfully, banging down on the keys as he gave into the song. "If you really need me just reach out and touch me. Come on, honey, tell me so."

"Tell me so, baby," he sang, his voice softening a bit. "If you want my body."

He took a deep breath, flushing slightly at how into the 'performance' he had gotten. He glanced up at Parvati through his dark eyelashes, a questioning expression on his face as he waited for her reaction.
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil August 9th 2011, 9:54 pm

Parvati nodded as he told her to tell him what she thought and gave him a wide smile as she shifted so her head was resting in her hands as she looked over at him. She watched him carefully as he sang, eventually closing her eyes as she listened to the sound of Al's voice. It really was an amazing voice and she could probably listen to him sing all day if that was possible for him.

A grin sweeped across her lips as he finished the song and she moved so she was sitting and then slid off the top of the piano and moved to sit on the bench next to him. "That was amazing." She smiled at him. "Like, that was seriously really really good. I've heard the original of that song and your version is so much better Al, so much better."
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter August 10th 2011, 1:43 am

A modest smile crossed Al's features at Parvati's compliment, and he found himself blushing slightly as she sat down next to him. "Thanks, I'm glad you enjoyed it,"he smiled shyly. He nudged her in the arm as he lowered his hands down from the piano. "Maybe you should take a shot at it now. I feel like I rarely get to hear you sing."
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil August 10th 2011, 2:34 am

Parvati's eyes widened as she looked over at Al and then the piano and then him. "What? I can't even play piano so that would be absolutely impossible," She said shaking her head. "Plus, I'm really not that great of a singer so you probably don't want to really hear me sing. Trust me." She gave him a small smile and nodded.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter August 10th 2011, 2:38 am

"Please, you're one of the greatest singers I know." Al hated how poorly Parvati thought of herself, and it was one of his goals to make sure she realized just how amazing of a person she really was, inside and out. He grinned as he brought his hands back up to the piano keys. "I'll play for you. I play, you sing. See? Problem solved."
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil August 10th 2011, 2:47 am

Parvati watched him carefully, pondering if it was a good idea or not. "I don't know," She said quietly as she looked at his hands on the keys for a moment. "I don't even know what I would sing." She shrugged lightly before looking back at him. "I mean. I guess if you play a song I know, I can sing," She told him as she looked over at him.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter August 10th 2011, 5:34 am

"Alright. Um, I know a song that would sound perfect with your voice." He glanced over at her with a soft smile before he turned to the piano and began playing the first few notes of Songbird, casting another side glance at Parvati to see if she recognized the song or not.
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil August 10th 2011, 5:57 am

Parvati sat up straight more as he started playing the notes, waiting to see if she knew the song before she started singing softly. "For you, there'll be no more crying," She sang softly before rolling her shoulders slightly to relax herself. She had no reason to be nervous when she sang around Al. She knew that. "For you, the sun will be shining," She sang, her voice getting stronger as she glanced over at him and smiled. "And I feel that when I'm with you, It's alright, I know it's right."

"To you, I'll give the world
to you, I'll never be cold
'Cause I feel that when I'm with you,
It's alright, I know it's right.

And the songbirds are singing,
Like they know the score,
And I love you, I love you, I love you,
Like never before.

And I wish you all the love in the world,
But most of all, I wish it from myself."

She moved closer to Al, a small smile on her lips between each break in the song. "And the songbirds keep singing, like they know the score, and I love you, I love you, I love you, like never before, like never before," She sang out as she looked over towards him for a moment before flushing and looking away quickly.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter August 10th 2011, 7:03 am

Al found that it was incredibly easy to focus on the notes of the song with Parvati's sweet and gentle voice guiding him through the music. He really didn't get why she felt she wasn't a very good singer, because she was honestly one of the best he had ever heard. When the song finished, he stopped playing the piano as he stared at Parvati in complete awe, waiting for her to look at him. When she turned away, however, he smiled affectionately as he lowered his hands back down to his lap. "That was beautiful, Parvati."
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil August 10th 2011, 7:06 am

Parvati looked back at him when he told her it was beautiful. "Thank you," She said before leaning towards him and pressing her lips gently against his, her eyes fluttering closed for a moment before she pulled away. "That was just a friend kiss," She decided to clarify. "Just like, a thank you kind of kiss. Is that okay?" She asked him, wanting to make sure he wasn't going to freak out over her giving him a soft kiss. It wasn't like she forced her tongue in his mouth, it was just a little peck, like Bryan and Lindsay on Queer as Folk.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter August 10th 2011, 9:06 am

Before Al could say anything else, Parvati had leaned in and kissed him. He didn't pull away, and obviously he didn't deepen the kiss either. It was just a light, gentle kiss and it was sort of nice. He smiled as she pulled away, though confusion was etched into his features as he awaited an explanation. A friend kiss seemed to make sense to him. They both cared about each other a lot, and sometimes words weren't enough to convey certain emotions so he didn't see the issue with it, especially since he happened to be gay and in love with his boyfriend, while Parvati was in love with James. No harm done. "Yeah," he answered, smiling as his eyes lit up with understanding. "Yeah, that's okay."
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil August 10th 2011, 5:06 pm

Parvati nodded as he said that it was alright and smiled at him. "Okay, good. I just, I didn't think it would be weird since I love James and you love Scorpius and we're just such good friends and I wanted to make sure you didn't think so either." She smiled at him and then looked around the room before moving her eyes back to land on him. "So, what do you want to do?" She asked him with a wide smile on her face. She hadn't had a real sleepover in ages unless you count the times when all the girls in the dorm would stay up late and eat junk food and do each others hair, nails, and makeup and she really missed having them. They were fun.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter August 11th 2011, 2:22 am

"Right. Not weird at all." He brought his legs up to the bench, criss-crossing them as he shrugged his shoulders. "I don't know. I've never really been to a sleepover like this before. What do girls usually do when they have sleepovers?" he asked, knowing from experience with Lily that girls had sleepovers all the time.
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil August 11th 2011, 9:54 pm

Parvati just blinked a few times as she looked at Al and then shrugged. "I don't really know. The only sleepovers I've really had have been with my dorm girls, my sister, or James." She thought for a moment for things to do and then grinned widely at Al. "We could give each other makeovers. Those are always fun. No matter your age."
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter August 12th 2011, 7:22 am

"A makeover?" Al stared, clearly not impressed with her suggestion. He didn't even want to think about what type of sleepovers Parvati had with his brother. No, thank you. "Yeah, well...I'm a guy. Makeovers aren't really my thing. I let you do my nails once, but...never again, Parv. That stuff took forever to get off."
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 19 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next