Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Room of Requirement

+17
Lily Luna Potter
Ginny Weasley
Harry Potter
Albus Severus Potter
James Sirius Potter
Parvati Patil
Romilda Vane
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Molly Prewett
Jack Smith
Remus Lupin
Lily Evans
Gideon Prewett
Ravenclaw Mod
Mya Lupin
Marco Montague
Katie Bell
21 posters

Page 7 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 19  Next

Go down

The Room of Requirement - Page 7 Empty Re: The Room of Requirement

Post  Lily Evans January 1st 2011, 3:22 am

OMG Mya wants to see a picture of paper Remus now! Well, when he's done, anyway. If she wasn't a complete fail when it comes to crafty stuff, she'd make a paper Lily with a gold crown.

It occurs to Lily then that she knows a lot of people, but there are very few she considers friends, let alone good friends. Remus' confession brings a genuine smile to her face. "You know something, Remus? Right back at you," she says, and she means it. Becoming prefects together had really brought their friendship closer, but Lily has always had a soft spot for the quiet, shy, and surprisingly funny boy. "So, shall the Lord of the Rings become the official first book of the Remus and Lily Book Club To Make Prefect Duties More Bearable?" she asks, still vanishing pieces of wrapping paper as the floor slowly begins to clear around them.
Lily Evans
Lily Evans
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin January 1st 2011, 3:29 am

Hehe. I'll definitely take a picture then!!! *will have to borrow her sis' camera cause her's is still broken* oops...

Remus smiles brightly as they continue to vanish the pieces of wrapping paper that still littered the floor. He nods at her question, knowing he'll start reading the book tomorrow...cause it would be tonight, but there's some other plans he's already decided to make. "Oh most definitely. I can't wait to read it all!" Aww look how excited he is. Wolfy is wagging his tail. Haha.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily Evans January 1st 2011, 3:32 am

*pats wolfy*

"I first read it when I was ten," Lily says. "It took me about three weeks, I think. Now of course it takes much less, and I tend to skip to my favourite passages a lot of the time. And I imagine it won't take you nearly so long," she says, knowing Remus is a voracious reader. The first time Mya read LotR from start to finish, it took her 9 days. She was 17 though.
Lily Evans
Lily Evans
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin January 1st 2011, 3:43 am

Wolfy should keep Amethyst's feet warm at night. JS. *stares at him* <.<

The first time Amethyst read LoTR from start to finish was in middle school, she managed it in three days, it helped that she read during classes too...even though she got in trouble for it. Yeah..she couldn't put those books down. Haha. What? They were good. "It always takes me longer to read through a book the first time, because I like to catch every single little detail." Remus admits. Then he can read through it faster later, because he'll already know every thing so if he misses a word or two...or zones off and forgets where he was, he can just pick up from wherever.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily Evans January 1st 2011, 3:54 am

*stares at Wolfy* Wolfy should get on that.

Holyshit did you even sleep for 3 days!?
"Oh, definitely," Lily agrees, as finally the floor is clean around them and only Paper!Remus remains to pay tribute to their morning's activities. "If you don't read it carefully the first time through, you can go your whole life completely missing the point to a book, which is a terrible thought," she says.
Lily Evans
Lily Evans
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin January 1st 2011, 4:05 am

*stares at Wolfy too until he gets the hint*

*blinks* What is sleep when you're completely lost in a good book? Hehe. I remember when I first read Harry Potter. The first three books had already came out but I hadn't read them yet because I wasn't even really aware of their existence. It wasn't until a friend of my mom's gave me the fourth one as a present the day after it came out that I borrowed the first three from the library and finally read them. Didn't sleep until I had finished them all. Super tired by the time I finished, but so worth it. My parents were not amused. So I guess I really owe my HP addiction to mom's friend. Or at least the fact that it started early...otherwise I might not have read the books until way way later in life. XD

Remus nods in agreement to that. "Sometimes I just can't stand not knowing the point to a book and that's what gets me to read it in the first place when it crosses my path. Once, when I was younger, I tried reading this really difficult book and didn't understand it at all. So I reread it several different times until I finally understood it. Mum was surprised I hadn't give up after the 5th or 6th time reading it." he chuckles.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily Evans January 1st 2011, 4:19 am

*giggles* I never read if I can't sleep, because it's pointless - 4 hours will pass and I won't even have noticed.

Lily laughs. "I know what you mean - it becomes like a vendetta or something. Mum once tried to take a book off me when I was half way through, because she thought it was a bit beyond me. I ran off with it and climbed a tree so I could finish it in peace, I was up there half the night. Dad ended up caving in and sending up some food for me," she recalls fondly. She was an interesting child, I suppose.
Lily Evans
Lily Evans
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin January 1st 2011, 4:25 am

Hehe ^^

Remus laughs, "I could see you doing that." He's almost jealous in a way, because, if he wasn't sorry worried about getting in trouble or worrying his parents, he would have done the same thing if he'd ever been in that situation. Being the way he is though..he would have just gave in and handed the book over to his mother. Luckily it'd been one of those times where Mama Lupin had just let it go and let him keep trying.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily Evans January 1st 2011, 4:33 am

Old habits die hard, it seems. Inner!Hermione just popped up, muttered something about Remus' mother being a bitch, and walked off. >.>

"I just really wanted to finish the book," Lily shrugs, jumping to her feet. She takes off the crown, the bow and the ribbon necklace and stuffs them into her pocket. "This has been really fun, Remus, but I should go see if I can find Gideon," she says, picking up her new poetry book and smiling fondly at it.
Lily Evans
Lily Evans
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin January 1st 2011, 4:46 am

Bwahaha *huggles Inner!Hermione*
*Inner!MamaLupin is not amused* OH GOD...SHE'S INVADED MY HEAD. Inner!Remus has just ran and hid. *headdesk*

"Alright," Remus smiles, standing up as well. "I'll see you later then, at Molly's dinner thing. I'm bringing a friend along too." And he only goes lightly quaffley at that, thanks. He picks up his new LoTRs book, holding it carefully like he does with all of his books.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily Evans January 1st 2011, 4:53 am

Ohboy... *hides from Mama!Lupin... that bitch* >.>

Lily smiles. "Great! It's going to be lots of fun, I think. See you later, Remus," she says, and slips out the door to go see if she can find Gideon.
Lily Evans
Lily Evans
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin January 1st 2011, 5:00 am

Inner!Remus and I are not amused...Inner!Kras thinks she's awesome and they're currently talking about curtains..curtains? I swear...I'm starting to think Kras might not be as straight as I thought. <.<

Remus waves farewell and goes back to his dorm so he can put Paper!Remus in there and his new book. Then he might just go to the library. Yep yep.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil February 4th 2011, 1:54 am

Parvati and James walked up to the Room of Requirement and Parvati walked past it 3 times, she wasn't really thinking that much about the kind of room she wanted. All she was thinking about was James and how much she liked him and how she wanted his hands all over her. When the door appeared she opened the room to reveal a massage area like room with a bed, candles, and body oil. Her eyes widened slightly, wondering what James' reaction would be to this room. She just coughed awkwardly. "Ummm."

Spoiler:
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Location : Somewhere being either sad, upset, angry, happy(unlikely), or horny.

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sirius Potter February 4th 2011, 2:01 am

James hopes Ted isn't reading this.

James waited patiently for whatever kind of room she would reveal. Whatever it was, he was going to go along with it. After all, this day was dedicated to her. What he really hadn't expected though, was for it to be a massage room. His eyes widened a lot when he saw it, for the sudden implication of what it meant hit him. "You...you want a massage?" he asked her, swallowing deeply as images suddenly rushed through his head. Usually when people got massages, they only had a towel covering their lower regions. Oh holy sweet Merlin. He could do this, he could. He was going to remain composed about this. Yes he would.
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil February 4th 2011, 2:05 am

Parvati swallowed. "Um. Well, apparently." She said and looked over at him and blinked a few times. "I don't really know. I wasn't really thinking about anything I wanted in particular but this is what it gave us." She said and gave him a soft smile. "You um, you don't mind do you?" She asked him. She imagined a massage from James would be absolutely amazing and she just hoped she didn't freak him out by letting the room of requirement turn into a massage room.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sirius Potter February 4th 2011, 2:11 am

"No!" he said quickly. "I don't mind. I was just...surprised. It was unexpected. I've uhh...I've never really given a body massage before though, if that's what you're looking for." He pretty much assumed she wanted a full body massage, for what else would the bed be for? After he said that though, a book suddenly appeared in the corner of the room and he promptly went over and picked it up. He began to read it, then looked up at her with a slightly flushed face. "Yeah, it recommends wearing nothing...just something covering your...uh..your arse. I mean, if you're sure you're comfortable with this," he said.
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil February 4th 2011, 2:17 am

Parvati blinked at him a few times as he opened the book and flushed. At his words she smiled slightly. "Um, yeah, I'm fine with it if you are." She said with a smile. She didn't want to make James feel super uncomfortable by being all naked with nothing really covered up other than her arse. She also didn't want him to have any....problems....that he needed to take care of. She reached her hands down to the zipper on the side of her skirt, waiting for his okay before she just started stripping. She also didn't want to just rip her clothes off and then have him be all like O.O She wanted to start slowly so he would have time to either, prepare himself, or look away.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sirius Potter February 4th 2011, 2:24 am

James nodded in reply, for he was totally fine with doing this. He was. He could totally give her an awesome massage. He then came to the realize that she was going to have to strip down and there wasn't any sort of place for her to do so. Oh. He had two options that were both difficult. On one hand, he was a teenage guy and his girlfriend, who was incredibly sexy, was looking at him while her hand rested on her skirt zipper. On the other, he was raised to treat girls with respect. With slight reluctance, he looked down at his book, choosing to look it over really carefully and not stare. He kept his gaze firmly on the book, though his curiosity was begging him to look up at her.
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil February 4th 2011, 2:32 am

Parvati watched him for a moment while he looked down at his book and then bit her lip lightly and turned around. Even though she was totally fine with James wanting to look at her body she would feel kind of self conscious just standing there naked in front of him with him looking at the front of her body, now if he looked up he would just see her arse and her back. Plus now that she is not looking he can totally peek without having to worry about her thinking he was some sort of pig. She unzipped her skirt slowly and slid it off, stepping out of it as she kicked it away lightly. She went to remove her shirt and then remembered how difficult it was to take off a shirt with just one arm. "Um. James?" She called, looking over her shoulder at him before she turned around and stepped over to him. She is still wearing her underwear I would like to point out so she is just chilling there in her shirt and underwear. "Do you think you could help me?" She asked, almost nervously. "I mean, it's just...it's hard to take my shirt off with just one arm." She said quietly.

*hopes Ted isn't reading this*
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sirius Potter February 4th 2011, 2:47 am

He was doing a great job of paying attention, but when she addressed him, he gave her a curious, "Hmm?" He looked up from the book when she asked if he could help her. For a moment he stared at her, his eyes running up her long legs before he realized he had to respond. "Oh! Right...sure," he said, placing the book down on the table and moving closer to her. "No, it's fine," he mumbled, trying to hold back a sudden rush of nerves. It wasn't as though he had never seen her in her bra, but it was rather different now that he was undressing her. His fingers slowly opened the buttons before helping her out of her shirt. With her just in her bra and underwear though in front of him, he really couldn't not look at her. He knew that she was stunning, yet there was something that caused his breath to catch when he looked at the new revealed expanses of skin. He flushed when he realized he was staring, then quickly apologized. "Sorry," he said. "Err, you're good with uhh...with taking your bra off?" he asked.
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil February 4th 2011, 2:54 am

Parvati's shirt magically grew buttons. That's cool. >.> But Um anyways. Parvati smiled at him as he said it's fine and stepped closer to him. When she shirt was finally off and smiled at him. "Thanks." She said quietly with a soft smile. "It's fine." She said nodding at him. She really didn't mind if he stared at her a little, just if he was sitting there staring with an open mouth and a drop of drool sliding down his chin she would mind a little bit. She glanced down at her bra when he brought it up. "Um, yeah, I think I should be able to get it off." She said smiling at him. She didn't want to have to make him help her with her bra. She felt like that would be just a little bit too much. She turned back around and reached her hand around her back, unclasping it pretty easily with just her one hand before she let the straps slide down her arms and she put it to join her skirt and shirt in her little pile she had going. She then slid her panties off, a little curious to know if James was watching her or not and then she grabbed a towel off a table that was in front of her and wrapping it around her body. "Ready." She said and turned around to face him.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sirius Potter February 4th 2011, 3:33 am

Oh, well James was so distracted with this whole scene, that he totally forgot that she was wearing an outfit for the date. Wow. Dom failed hard. Oops? He was rather happy that she was able to take it off herself, for if he had to, he wouldn't be able to not look and that could make things rather...difficult and...hard. He averted his gaze when she continued with taking her things off, opting to look at the wall and respect her privacy. When she said that she was ready, he turned around and saw her standing in a towel. Not that that was much better, but he forced himself to be good. "Alright...well," he said, clearing his throat. "You're going to have to lay down on the bed. On your stomach of course. And well...cover yourself with the towel," he said. "I'm going to prepare the oil and things," he told her as he went over to the table, letting her know that he wasn't going to be watching asmuchashereallydidwantto.
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil February 4th 2011, 3:43 am

Difficult and hard. hard. It could make things hard if he had to take off her bra. Oh I hope you did that on purpose. Parvati smiled widely at him and nodded. She was pretty excited for James to give her a massage. She would really get to see how good he was with his hands. She had assumed he was pretty amazing with his hands but she wanted to actually be able to experience it. First hand. She walked over to the bed and changed how the towel was on her so it wasn't wrapped around her but just holding it up so that if he looked, he wouldn't see anything since he was behind her. She laid down onto the bed, using the towel to cover her arse and part of her legs. The towel was pretty big after all so if James wants to massage her legs he can move the towel. Mhm. She now she is laying there waiting for him to prepare the oils and things.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sirius Potter February 4th 2011, 4:13 am

Le duh Dom used that word on purpose. Insert smile here. Once he had the oils prepared and he was sure she was ready, he turned and looked over at her, marveling for a moment at the way the candle light reflected off her skin. It still surprised him that a girl like Parvati would be interested in him. Yet, here they were. For some reason, she liked him. For some reason, she put up with him. He moved over to the bed, standing by her side before saying, "Ready?" He took some of the oil into his hands, somewhat surprised at how warm it felt. He then moved his hands to each of her shoulders and spread the oil around her whole back. He did so slowly, reminding himself to do what the book said and be sensual about it. He then moved his hands to her shoulders and lightly kneaded the muscles. "Doing alright?" he asked in a low tone, not wanting to disrupt the quiet too much.
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil February 4th 2011, 4:29 am

Parvati glanced over at him and nodded with a small smile as he asked if she was ready. When she felt his hands and the warm oil on her she sighed and let her eyes close slowly. I would now like to point out that a few of her bruises have not quite healed yet. All the smaller ones are gone and better but some of the bigger ones are still there, slowly fading away. Yup. Just wanted to point that out for you. When he asked if she was doing alright she let out a small. "Mmmhmmm." James really was good with his hands, which was a very good thing to know. He knew how to, make her feel, good. >.> She focused on how good the warm oil felt on her back and shoulders and kept her eyes closed.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 19  Next