Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Sadie Hawkins St. Patrick's Day Ball

+15
Angela Braddock
HorcruxHunter
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Draco Malfoy
Fleur Delacour - Inactive
Neville Longbottom
James Potter - Inactive
Ravenclaw Mod
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Katie Bell
Peter Pan
Molly Prewett
Daphne Greengrass
Dean Thomas
Fred Weasley - Inactive
19 posters

Page 4 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next

Go down

The Official Sadie Hawkins St. Patrick's Day Ball - Page 4 Empty Re: The Official Sadie Hawkins St. Patrick's Day Ball

Post  Dean Thomas March 14th 2010, 9:13 pm

Dean notices someone walk in with Fleur, someone he's never met. He runs over to them. "HI!! I'M DEAN!" He suddenly hugs this new person. "HEY FLEUR!" He gives her a quick hug then stands there smiling.
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

The Official Sadie Hawkins St. Patrick's Day Ball - Page 4 Empty Re: The Official Sadie Hawkins St. Patrick's Day Ball

Post  Guest March 14th 2010, 9:14 pm

Lily couldn't help it, she put her hand up in front of his mouth. "Shush" She smiled, and took her hand back after he'd stopped babbling. "I haven't told a soul, and don't plan on doing so anytime soon." Her smile faded again as she recalled how she felt when he had left, and she turned to the dance floor, seeing Fleur not looking her best, and with a boy who she didn't know.

Back to top Go down

Post  Daphne Greengrass March 14th 2010, 9:14 pm

Dee waves to Fleur from the window.
Daphne Greengrass
Daphne Greengrass
Fifth Year

http://snorkackshit.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest March 14th 2010, 9:16 pm

Oliver jumps at being hugged. He was not the super touchy-feely person. He took a deep breath, I will not talk about Quidditch. I will not talk about Qui- "Ay there, Dean!" He held out his hand for a handshake, using his other arm to hold Fleur up. "I'm Oliver. Oliver Wood. I used to be Keeper for the Gryffindor team. Now, well, I don't know anymore. Maybe I'll become a commentator or something, but I got a question for ya. Who's your team?" He eyed Dean suspiciously.

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter - Inactive March 14th 2010, 9:17 pm

Oh thank Merlin. "I need a drink," James said after a few moments. He walked over to the punch bowl, his smile only a fraction of what it had been a few minutes before.

[And now Lily can make her escape, and DEE! Wanna dance?]

James Potter - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas March 14th 2010, 9:18 pm

His eyes got big and he continued to smile. "Well Gryffindor of course!!! I missed the team tryouts, so I'm a cheerleader with our awesome Fleur here. I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE FIRST MATCH!!!!" He does a little happy jump/fist pump
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Daphne Greengrass March 14th 2010, 9:19 pm

[ME? Me, the only Dee in here? Sure.]
Daphne Greengrass
Daphne Greengrass
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest March 14th 2010, 9:23 pm

Oliver shrugged. It wasn't quite the answer he had been looking for since he meant the actual league, but he didn't specify so he went along with it. "We have cheerleaders now?" He looked down at Fleur, who was waving at someone across the room, imagining her cheering him on when he was Keeper. What he would give to be playing in that position... "I'm glad you're one of them!" He gave Dean a playful punch on the shoulder, "What position would you have tried out for? Don't say Keeper, that's all mine!"

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter - Inactive March 14th 2010, 9:26 pm

[Going to skip ahead a bit, and assume Fleur, Oliver, and Lily are talking now because I'm impatient]

James was a little disappointed to see Lily in conversation with Fleur and Oliver. He had wanted to dance with her again. But no matter. He was at a dance, dances were for dancing, and he would dance with someone else until Lily was done talking. "Hi, I'm James Potter," he said, walking up to Dee. "Let's dance."

James Potter - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas March 14th 2010, 9:26 pm

He continued to smile. " I don't know really, I probably would have done chaser...or keeper, sorry, it's the only two I've ever played. I grew up in the muggle world so I'm a soccer fan! I didn't grow up playing quidditch" He shrugged, and smiled some more
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest March 14th 2010, 9:28 pm

Oliver was not pleased with the second part of his answer. He pulled Fleur to him tightly, refraining himself from continuing to talk about Quidditch. "Soccer? Never heard of it."

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod March 14th 2010, 9:29 pm

Luna stopped looking at the moon when she overheard Dean talking. "Soccer? What's that?"
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

http://crumplehornedsnorkackcatcher.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Daphne Greengrass March 14th 2010, 9:29 pm

Dee was a little weirded out, as she had never talked to James Potter before. "I'm Dee Riddle and sure. I'll dance with you."
Daphne Greengrass
Daphne Greengrass
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest March 14th 2010, 9:29 pm

[*keeps laughing at Oliver's avatar* James: Wow. I'm surprised he walked away from Lily. Ah well. ]

When James walked off to get a drink, Lily wasn't quite sure what to do. He'd never walked away from her before, but she got over it in a minute and decided to go say hello to Fleur and her friend, and walked over with a smile. "Hey Fleur! Hey Dean!" She turned to the newcomer. "Hey, i'm Lily, but I don't believe we've met."

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest March 14th 2010, 9:31 pm

Oliver, thoroughly bored with Dean, grinned at Lily. "Ello there, miss..." He waited for her to say her name and then nodded, "Lily! That's a beaut of a name!" He held out his hand, "I'm Oliver Wood. Ex-Keeper of the Gryffindor Quidditch team!"

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter - Inactive March 14th 2010, 9:32 pm

[Yes, well, this is the first time he hasn't needed more time to explain himself. And also I get bored.]

"Awesome," James said, and pulled Dee onto the dance floor. "Aren't dances great? Dances are great." His insane grin was coming back.

James Potter - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Fleur Delacour - Inactive March 14th 2010, 9:32 pm

Fleur muttered a small greeting before Oliver's voice managed to overpower hers. She smiled as she watched him talk to everyone with ease.

Fleur Delacour - Inactive
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas March 14th 2010, 9:33 pm

Starts to get even more excited "Well, it's played on the ground. And theres a goal at each end of the field. There's a ball that's black and white, and that gets kicked around by the players. So you have to get the ball into one of the goals, past the goalie, which is like a keeper, to score. It can get pretty intense." he smiled widely, his hug urge becoming stronger.
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod March 14th 2010, 9:34 pm

"Ohhh, you know who would be good at soccer? Draco Malfoy, that's who!"
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Daphne Greengrass March 14th 2010, 9:35 pm

James Potter wrote:[Yes, well, this is the first time he hasn't needed more time to explain himself. And also I get bored.]

"Awesome," James said, and pulled Dee onto the dance floor. "Aren't dances great? Dances are great." His insane grin was coming back.

Dee started to dance with James. "Yeah, they're nice." They spun around, and she said, "So you're a Gryff, right?"
Daphne Greengrass
Daphne Greengrass
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest March 14th 2010, 9:36 pm

Oliver laughed at Luna's comment, "Maybe if he bought skills for it."

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas March 14th 2010, 9:37 pm

He smiled "Excuse me for a moment..." his hug urge is unbearable. He hugs Luna (for probably the 50th time). Then Lily. Then runs across the room to hug James and Dee. Then runs a lap around the room giggling insanely. He returns to where Luna was and stands there smiling, like there was nothing odd about what he just did...
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod March 14th 2010, 9:37 pm

Luna sighed. "I don't understand how one boy could be so perfect at everything! And so beautiful! I only wish I was half the Quidditch player he is."
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest March 14th 2010, 9:37 pm

"Thank you, you've got a cool name too! I was actually on the Quidditch team at a point too, Chaser. I tend to avoid it though, mostly because i've got a Quidditch player who's obsessed with me and uses it to try and show off...gets annoying. Nothing against the sport though." She smiled, here was someone she didn't know who seemed interesting. No drama worked, she didn't even have a guy friend except Sev.

[Note: FRIEND. Although, I just realized Lily/Oliver would be Loliver. XD LOLZ. Sorry, continue...oh, and Oliver/Derek, Katie was drunk earlier and was kissing James. Not sure if you heard about that.]

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest March 14th 2010, 9:38 pm

Oliver Wood wrote:Oliver laughed at Luna's comment, "Maybe if he bought skills for it."

[And he would totally try...not to impress Luna though, sorry!]

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next