Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Sadie Hawkins St. Patrick's Day Ball

+15
Angela Braddock
HorcruxHunter
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Draco Malfoy
Fleur Delacour - Inactive
Neville Longbottom
James Potter - Inactive
Ravenclaw Mod
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Katie Bell
Peter Pan
Molly Prewett
Daphne Greengrass
Dean Thomas
Fred Weasley - Inactive
19 posters

Page 10 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next

Go down

The Official Sadie Hawkins St. Patrick's Day Ball - Page 10 Empty Re: The Official Sadie Hawkins St. Patrick's Day Ball

Post  Katie Bell March 14th 2010, 11:44 pm

[Awww, no i feel bad, poor Olivers been rejected. Mannnnnnn! Fleur. Go oin, kiss him. He looks so sad Sad]

Katie saw her oppotunity, and called to Fleur, hoping by some miricle she would talk to her.

"Fleur..."
Katie Bell
Katie Bell

http://voldemortisgoingdown.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

The Official Sadie Hawkins St. Patrick's Day Ball - Page 10 Empty Re: The Official Sadie Hawkins St. Patrick's Day Ball

Post  Ravenclaw Mod March 14th 2010, 11:45 pm

[*is about to die*]

Luna hugged Draco. "I don't think you're demented Draco! I think you're wonderful!"
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

http://crumplehornedsnorkackcatcher.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett March 14th 2010, 11:46 pm

[LMAO Luna]
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest March 14th 2010, 11:46 pm

[..are you guys going to swap guys? So instead of Flerius and Kaliver we have Fleriuver and Karius? *is minorly confused* ]

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter - Inactive March 14th 2010, 11:47 pm

Lily Potter wrote:[It would XD Except I don't know what to type really. O.o Ah well, here goes nothing. also, you implied it was Lily, not Sev, who was with Remus. Just saying.]

"I care what you do, especially when one minute you're trying to convince me you love me.." Lily paused for a moment and spun around him in a few quick steps. "...then you go and contradict yourself!"

[I feel like I should be watching Step Up or something. Haha. ]

[Oh, bah. Too lazy to go back and fix it. Made sense in my mind, really.]

"And how exactly am I contradicting myself? Would you rather I never talk to anyone else ever again?" He twirled her around, then pulled her in close for a moment and said, "You've been dancing with other people, too, don't forget."

James Potter - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy March 14th 2010, 11:48 pm

Pansy was really confused now. Why the hell was Luna hugging Draco? She then realized that Luna had been talking about loving Draco all night. Why the hell didn't this bother me before? "Watch it, Lovegood," Pansy snarled at the girl, moving her wand from Granger to the blonde.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

http://www.itsparkinson.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod March 14th 2010, 11:49 pm

Luna didn't let go of Draco. "Watch what? I've been watching this lovely man all night! I love him!"
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Muffy - Tam - Draco March 14th 2010, 11:51 pm

Pansy Parkinson wrote:[HAHA ROO. Very Happy]

Pansy narrowed her eyes at Draco, disbelieving that he didn't actually remember what had been going on tonight. She remembered, so why shouldn't he? As she tried to recall the events, she realized there were a lot of things that had happened that would normally have set her off. She wondered why they hadn't, why she'd been so mellow this whole time until now. It didn't make sense. She ignored every word coming out of Granger's mouth, she could care less what she had to say on the matter. Instead, Pansy kept her hard gaze on Draco, wondering what was really going on.

Draco was through with this. He honestly didn't know what happened. One moment, the dance seemed like just another boring event he had to attend. He was only going to go through the excruciatingly boring event for Pansy. The next minute, he's been told he's kissed Granger and he's wearing a stupid crown. Not to mention, his pants aren't even zipped and buckled right. He felt completely dazed, "Well. Now's the time for a Time-Turner," He muttered. He looked up to seek Pansy's gaze and she was glaring at him, "What?! Why are you looking at me like that? I didn't want any of this! I don't even know how I got this crown." He took off the crown and thrust it on the ground, "So, I threw it on the ground. You think I'm STUPID?! I wouldn't do this to you." He glared right back at her, and then yelled out, "I told you I loved you. You hear that, stupid people? I LOVE HER. I LOVE PANSY. Not stupid, idiotic Granger." He took out a small black box and threw it at Pansy's feet, "You get pissed when I do something I can't even remember, but when I catch you with Sev it's 'all a mistake.'" He felt like tearing the room apart, "If you don't believe me, then fuck off. You can take that gift with you. I don't know what I was thinking. Sharing anything with you." Draco shoved Luna off him, "Get off me!"

[I threw it on the grounddd. You think I'm stupid? I'm an ADULT. I'm done now.]
Muffy - Tam - Draco
Muffy - Tam - Draco
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod March 14th 2010, 11:52 pm

[HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE GROUND!]

"But- but Draco! I LOVE YOU! Don't you understand???" Her eyes filled up with tears

Last edited by Luna Lovegood on March 14th 2010, 11:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Adelia Kara Whiteraven March 14th 2010, 11:52 pm

-sneaks up behind Luna and whaps her aside the head- "Gurl, you really need to wake up before she kills you..."

-is waiitng for Luna to realise what happened so he can laugh at her-
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Seventh Year

http://aydensilverflame7.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett March 14th 2010, 11:53 pm

*is so relieved that Malfoy is back to normal she doesn't even care about his insult. she takes a few steps back, trying to pull Luna out of the firing line with her*
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Fleur Delacour - Inactive March 14th 2010, 11:54 pm

[I don't know Lily. It all depends. Right now, Fleur's still in love with Sirius. It's Oliver who likes Fleur I guess. Katie said she still had feelings for Sirius. It'll all depend on Sirius.]

Fleur looked up from where she was sitting, her right hand fiddling with the bandages on her other arm, "Oh." She stared up at Katie, feeling an immense amount of anger. She was too weak to act upon it, "'Ello Katie..."

Fleur Delacour - Inactive
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod March 14th 2010, 11:54 pm

Luna shook Hermione off. "Hermione! Don't pull me away from Draco. I never want to be away from him!"

[AHhh! Someone get Luna an antidote before she DIES! Laughing]
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett March 14th 2010, 11:55 pm

Luna I WILL stun you if I have to! Enough of this!
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest March 14th 2010, 11:56 pm

[Oh, bah. Too lazy to go back and fix it. Made sense in my mind, really.]

"And how exactly am I contradicting myself? Would you rather I never talk to anyone else ever again?" He twirled her around, then pulled her in close for a moment and said, "You've been dancing with other people, too, don't forget."

[It did make sense, I was just clarifying so it wasn't misunderstood Razz][/quote]

Lily smirked, and took one delicate step backward, on her toes, a pause in a dance she was beginning to have a bit of fun with. "I'd rather you not profess to care only of me, and so soon afterward dance with girls you barely know..in a House you don't like. Oh, and it's not an issue for me though, I'm not trying to win someone over."

Last edited by Lily Potter on March 14th 2010, 11:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Muffy - Tam - Draco March 14th 2010, 11:56 pm

Draco glared down at Luna, "What the hell is wrong with you! Are you deaf? I love Pansy. I just shared it with everyone. Didn't think you would be so loony to ignore yelling!" He ran his hand through his hair as he forced himself to walk away, "What did I expect? None of you listen."
Muffy - Tam - Draco
Muffy - Tam - Draco
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod March 14th 2010, 11:56 pm

"Shut up Hermione! You're just upset because Draco doesn't love you anymore!"
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett March 14th 2010, 11:58 pm

THAT'S IT! Stupefy!

*Luna is stunned*

Mobilicorpus!

*she begins to float Luna to the Hospital Wing*
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy March 14th 2010, 11:58 pm

[I just read all this... I screamed and jumped up and down... my parents now think I've offically lost it....]

*Tam wandered in, saw the fight and decided to avoid it. As she walked to a corner she tripped over something. Looking down she saw* PETER?!?!?!?!

[Petey, Imma gonna save you now]
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

http://skylinepassion.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Bell March 14th 2010, 11:58 pm

"Oh Fleur" Katie suddenly crumpled to the floor around Fleurs feet. "I am so sorry. I just- I just didnt know what to do in that situatino, you know i wouldnt purposly ruin your relationship with Sirius. I just- i was overwhelmed with familiarity and... i dont know what i was thinking. i am stupid, then you hurt youself. I could never forgive myself if anything happened to you." She began to cry softly, "I am so sorry."

[Does Sirius like Katie still then?]
Katie Bell
Katie Bell

http://voldemortisgoingdown.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Adelia Kara Whiteraven March 14th 2010, 11:59 pm

"YAY!! now kill each other, come one do it!!" -big Cheshire grin-
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Seventh Year

http://aydensilverflame7.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter - Inactive March 15th 2010, 12:01 am

[At that point James completely lost it and did the splits, screaming "I LOVE YOU LILY EVANS!" Oh wait no. That didn't happen. *cough* No one saw that, right?]

"I never said you're the only girl i care about. You're the only girl I love. There's a bit of a difference. And I think you of all people would be up for some inter-house unity? Would you rather we all hated each other?" He paused in some dramatic pose or another while there was a stoptime measure in the music.

[I'm really running out of dancing things...]

James Potter - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett March 15th 2010, 12:02 am

[ok Luna, I'm taking yuou to the HW so you can go back to normal now Smile ]
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod March 15th 2010, 12:03 am

[YAYAYAYAY!]
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy March 15th 2010, 12:04 am

*kneels down by Peter's body* Peter? Petey? *pokes him* Okay this isn't funny.... wake up... Peter? *is now really worried*
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

http://skylinepassion.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next