Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Sadie Hawkins St. Patrick's Day Ball

+15
Angela Braddock
HorcruxHunter
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Draco Malfoy
Fleur Delacour - Inactive
Neville Longbottom
James Potter - Inactive
Ravenclaw Mod
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Katie Bell
Peter Pan
Molly Prewett
Daphne Greengrass
Dean Thomas
Fred Weasley - Inactive
19 posters

Page 3 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next

Go down

The Official Sadie Hawkins St. Patrick's Day Ball - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official Sadie Hawkins St. Patrick's Day Ball

Post  Guest March 14th 2010, 8:28 pm

[Yeah, whats up with Dean? And whatever...but James may be quite annoyed if you cut in when he's dancing with Lily. ]

Back to top Go down

The Official Sadie Hawkins St. Patrick's Day Ball - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official Sadie Hawkins St. Patrick's Day Ball

Post  James Potter - Inactive March 14th 2010, 8:29 pm

[Lily, there's checkboxes below the "Preview" and "Send" buttons that are preference and such. There's one that says "Attach Signature." Also, you can make it alway attach in your profile preferences thingamabob.]

Feeling sort of giddy, James moved forward to dance with Lily. He had been keeping a little distance before, just in case. "So... get to your dorm okay last night?" Idiot. Of course she did. You carried her there. Pay attention!

[Dean, James will turn around and karate chop you if you even THINK of cutting in]

James Potter - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas March 14th 2010, 8:33 pm

[lol He'll wait then....it's his potion..he's extremely happy...]

Dean, still smiling, continues to spin around in slow circls with his eyes closed.
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod March 14th 2010, 8:34 pm

[I don't want the potions to wear off!!! Talk about a hangover... Luna's gonna be really depressed Laughing]
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

http://crumplehornedsnorkackcatcher.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas March 14th 2010, 8:36 pm

[I think I might make Dean gets sad too, it's gonna be rough coming down from this amount of happiness]
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest March 14th 2010, 8:37 pm

James Potter wrote:[Lily, there's checkboxes below the "Preview" and "Send" buttons that are preference and such. There's one that says "Attach Signature." Also, you can make it alway attach in your profile preferences thingamabob.]

Feeling sort of giddy, James moved forward to dance with Lily. He had been keeping a little distance before, just in case. "So... get to your dorm okay last night?" Idiot. Of course she did. You carried her there. Pay attention!

[Dean, James will turn around and karate chop you if you even THINK of cutting in]

[XD at James...and your comment to Dean. Oh haha.. Thanks though! *goes to add signature*

Lily tried to contain her smile, he was in such a giddy mood. The dance was a slower one so she took one of his hands in hers, and reluctantly moved his other to be on her lower back, then put her other hand on his shoulder. She stepped with the beat, assuming he'd lead. He probably could dance better than Severus, she realized. I guess i'll find out.

[I don't know England, but i'm figuring that dances at that time period weren't exactly raves..so, frequent slower formal-ish dances Razz]

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod March 14th 2010, 8:39 pm

Luna started humming and waltzing around the room dreamily.

[Dee is amazing for coming up with this potion idea! It made this dance 109842094743242 times more interesting]
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Neville Longbottom March 14th 2010, 8:40 pm

*walks over to Dean and starts spinning with him.* Hi Dean!
Neville Longbottom
Neville Longbottom
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas March 14th 2010, 8:43 pm

Dean opens his eyes when he hears his name. He smiles, if possibl, even wider. "NEVILLE!!!!!!" He hugs him. "How's it going?!?!"
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Daphne Greengrass March 14th 2010, 8:43 pm

[Thanks Alunex. But you helped too!]
Daphne Greengrass
Daphne Greengrass
Fifth Year

http://snorkackshit.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod March 14th 2010, 8:44 pm

[Because we are 2 peas in a pod or something like that! Deelie and Alunex! The evil genius'!]

Luna continued waltzing alone, waiting for her Draco.
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Neville Longbottom March 14th 2010, 8:44 pm

OH ITS GOING GREAT! This ball is just wonderful isnt it?!?!?
Neville Longbottom
Neville Longbottom
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter - Inactive March 14th 2010, 8:45 pm

James dances perfectly because he's awesome and amazing at everything Cool . Just wait till he told Sirius! Wait, no, he and Sirius were fighting. Remus, then. Oh crap, no he still had to talk to Moony about Snape... And Pete probably wouldn't be too impressed. Whatever. He'd just keep it to himself, then. Ignoring everything around him, James just focused on dancing with Lily and not looking too much like a happy, giddy idiot. That only sort of worked.

James Potter - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas March 14th 2010, 8:46 pm

Dean eyes widen in amazement. "I KNOW!! IT'S SO GREAT!! " He feels his hugging urge coming back on, but he stays where he is....for now...
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter - Inactive March 14th 2010, 8:47 pm

Luna Lovegood wrote:Luna started humming and waltzing around the room dreamily.

[Dee is amazing for coming up with this potion idea! It made this dance 109842094743242 times more interesting]
[HEY. Back in the WAY beginning planning stages of this, when I was still Roo back on the old forum, it was so MY idea that everyone who participates has to drink a compulsory potion! The idea has been a little distorted now, but it was so MINE]

James Potter - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod March 14th 2010, 8:48 pm

James Potter wrote:

[HEY. Back in the WAY beginning planning stages of this, when I was still Roo back on the old forum, it was so MY idea that everyone who participates has to drink a compulsory potion! The idea has been a little distorted now, but it was so MINE]

[Edit: Dee, Roo/James, and I are amazing Very Happy]
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter - Inactive March 14th 2010, 8:49 pm

Luna Lovegood wrote:
James Potter wrote:

[Edit: Dee, Roo/James, and I are amazing Very Happy]
[That's better]

James Potter - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod March 14th 2010, 8:51 pm

[hehe As much fun as it will be to have Luna wake up feeling depressed, it would be more fun if for some reason Draco kissed her and her potion wore off right at that exact moment! haha!]
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest March 14th 2010, 8:52 pm

James Potter wrote:James dances perfectly because he's awesome and amazing at everything Cool . Just wait till he told Sirius! Wait, no, he and Sirius were fighting. Remus, then. Oh crap, no he still had to talk to Moony about Snape... And Pete probably wouldn't be too impressed. Whatever. He'd just keep it to himself, then. Ignoring everything around him, James just focused on dancing with Lily and not looking too much like a happy, giddy idiot. That only sort of worked.

Lily could see his excitement and a she couldn't restrain a grin at how jumpy he was. He is a good dancer, at least. She couldn't believe it, she was dancing with James Potter and he wasn't making her angry. She was actually happy, and pushed thoughts of him and Katie out of her mind as well as she could. "So you know, James, I got to my bed, and slept quite wonderfully. I'm presuming I have you, at least in part, to thank. So thank you. But who helped you? Even as a stag you would've needed someone's help, though i'm presuming you didn't do that anyway... Her smile faded for a moment. Wait, he didn't know I knew that! He left....last time he left right before I found out. Serves him right for leaving...well, too late to take those words back now...

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas March 14th 2010, 8:54 pm

Luna Lovegood wrote:[hehe As much fun as it will be to have Luna wake up feeling depressed, it would be more fun if for some reason Draco kissed her and her potion wore off right at that exact moment! haha!]

[take a leaf out of Deans book. just do it! He doesn't wait for permission, he just hugs people, lol]
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter - Inactive March 14th 2010, 8:56 pm

"Well, Hermione helped because I can't - Wait, how'd you know about that?" Did I tell her? I didn't tell her. Who told her? Does she know about Moony? Has she told anyone? She wouldn't tell anyone... right? His smile faltered and for a moment he looked worried.

James Potter - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest March 14th 2010, 9:02 pm

Oh dear. Lily saw the worry cross his face so she, with some reluctance to her own surprise, led him over to a table and sat down. Her own voice was a bit cold, remembering his leaving her before, but she spoke just loud enough for him to hear. "I know about you, and Peter, and Sirius being Animagi. I know about Remus. After....it was right after you left. I caught Sirius transforming and held him at wand point until he explained everything, so don't blame him. I put together a few pieces myself..Moony, Wormtail, Padfoot..."She smiled mischievously and met his dark eyes with her own green ones. "and Prongs."

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas March 14th 2010, 9:04 pm

Dean continues to spin around. He weaves all around the dance floor, smiling at everyone.
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter - Inactive March 14th 2010, 9:09 pm

Well, at least she hadn't told anyone... yet... Or had she? James didn't know. "We just did it because Remus can't go out there alone all those times and you've seen the scars well probably you haven't he doesn't like to show people but he was tearing himself up without us there to keep him from hurting himself and no one else knows not even Dumbledore and..." he just kept rambling on and on.

James Potter - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest March 14th 2010, 9:11 pm

Oliver walked into the ballroom. He looked at Fleur, who was clinging onto his arm for support. "Don't let go now! You'd be fallin' to the floor faster than I did in my first match o' Quidditch."

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next