Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Sadie Hawkins St. Patrick's Day Ball

+15
Angela Braddock
HorcruxHunter
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Draco Malfoy
Fleur Delacour - Inactive
Neville Longbottom
James Potter - Inactive
Ravenclaw Mod
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Katie Bell
Peter Pan
Molly Prewett
Daphne Greengrass
Dean Thomas
Fred Weasley - Inactive
19 posters

Page 2 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Go down

The Official Sadie Hawkins St. Patrick's Day Ball - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official Sadie Hawkins St. Patrick's Day Ball

Post  Guest March 14th 2010, 10:55 am

[night Dean Very Happy]

Back to top Go down

The Official Sadie Hawkins St. Patrick's Day Ball - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official Sadie Hawkins St. Patrick's Day Ball

Post  Katie Bell March 14th 2010, 11:01 am

Pansy Parkinson wrote:[I'm off for the night. We lose an hour of sleep tonight. Plus, I have nothing to do on here anyway. I'm incredibly bored of being incredibly peaceful and not-snarky.]

YOU ARE MY LIFESAVER FOR SAYING THAT ABOUT THE CLOCK! I JUST ASSUMED MY LAPTOP WAS WRONG! AND I WOULD HAVE BEEN AN HOUR LATE! ...Im planning on not telling my mum so i can be late for school tomorrow hehe.]
Katie Bell
Katie Bell

http://voldemortisgoingdown.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest March 14th 2010, 11:05 am

[*disappears into the fog*]

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest March 14th 2010, 11:34 am

Oliver peeks around before running out. Balls weren't his thing.

Back to top Go down

Post  Adelia Kara Whiteraven March 14th 2010, 1:44 pm

-is still in his corner deciding who should take over and talk to Oliver Wood (hasn't noticed he left yet)-
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Seventh Year

http://aydensilverflame7.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod March 14th 2010, 4:10 pm

Luna still stared out the window. She loved looking at the moon.
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

http://crumplehornedsnorkackcatcher.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest March 14th 2010, 7:27 pm

an explosion is heard from the lake.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest March 14th 2010, 7:28 pm

Lily, having changed her mind about walking outside, decided to head back to the ball to catch what she could of it. She stepped in when a fairly upbeat song was on, and started swaying slightly to the music. Her eyes were closed and she was smiling, just enjoying the music, trying to forget her confusion with James, and that she still owed Ron and Sev a dance. She just didn't want to argue with anyone anymore...and wasn't sure she could forgive James all the hurt he'd done to her, to Sev...probably now to Katie as well. Just one time of peace. One without her mind nearly imploding from drama.

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter - Inactive March 14th 2010, 7:29 pm

[Hmm... Do I interrupt, or do I not....]

James Potter - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest March 14th 2010, 7:31 pm

[Up to you. Nobody else to make it really interesting. Just be civil if you do. Lily's still not pleased with him. Razz]

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter - Inactive March 14th 2010, 7:35 pm

[Mmk. There might be a little bit of infuriating happiness, because James is pretty much glowing right now. But otherwise, civil enough]

With nothing else to do, James wandered into the great hall where the dance was still going on. He grabbed some punch, checked carefully for any hidden potions, then took a drink and looked around. As soon as he saw Lily, his ever-present smile widened and he made a beeline straight for her. "Hey you," he said lightly when he was close enough.

James Potter - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest March 14th 2010, 7:43 pm

That voice. Last time she heard it, it was flooded with emotion nearly begging for forgiveness. Now...it was notches away from the arrogance she was used to hearing, and hating. But it wasn't, it was just....happy. Hoping. Confident, but lacking the normal presumptuous note...it was bearable.
Lily sighed, and opened her eyes, turning to James. "Hey. "

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter - Inactive March 14th 2010, 7:49 pm

James' smile was pretty much almost splitting his face in half now. He quickly reigned it in to just a little bit of a grin. Smiles that big were creepy. But still, she hadn't immediately started yelling at him! He was getting farther into a conversation with Lily than ever without her starting to yell. "Saving this dance for someone?"

James Potter - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest March 14th 2010, 7:55 pm

She arched an eyebrow. "Hopefully for Sev, as I promised him one, but he doesn't seem to be here, or my date...not quite sure where Ron is though. I was serious when I told you I was planning on asking someone who wasn't you." She turned her eyes to watching the lights, and the few people who were still dancing, and tried to focus on the music.

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter - Inactive March 14th 2010, 7:58 pm

"Asking someone to the dance who's not me," James said. "But now we're both here anyway and I don't see Snape or Ron around, so..."

James Potter - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Daphne Greengrass March 14th 2010, 8:01 pm

[*waves Evotter flag proudly* YOU GO JAMES!]
Daphne Greengrass
Daphne Greengrass
Fifth Year

http://snorkackshit.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter - Inactive March 14th 2010, 8:02 pm

[Thanks Dee!]

James Potter - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest March 14th 2010, 8:06 pm

Lily looked back at him. "That's true. They aren't." Is he asking me to dance? Not assuming I will, but speaking in light of my first dance partners gone....If I hadn't spoken to him last night, i'd have thought someone took a Polyjuice potion to try and get us together. She kept a smile off her face, and waited for him to ask her to dance, as she didn't deny him the chance. She knew she should...it just caused her more and more confusion, and after their conversation she wanted to hurt him for what he did with Katie, and hug him for his apologies. He had said he loved her...his attitude was still so close to that irritating arrogance though. Not like he'd remembered her enough to not kiss Katie though.

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter - Inactive March 14th 2010, 8:12 pm

"Then... do you want to dance? Here? Now?" He was starting to get a little incoherent. At the moment, he was insanely hopeful, but he was trying to keep most of that out of his face and just appear all cool and smooth.

James Potter - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest March 14th 2010, 8:20 pm

Lily couldn't help but smile a bit as she rolled her eyes and sighed. "James, you fool, what's wrong with you? Where else would I dance? If your asking...well, since you're not being your usual arrogant self...sure."

[I want to see my own signature when I post...and I can't. D:]

Last edited by Lily Potter on March 14th 2010, 8:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas March 14th 2010, 8:21 pm

[aww...I'm totally creeping on you two..even though technically I'm still in the room...]
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest March 14th 2010, 8:23 pm

[Haha Dean...by the way, who IS in here still? O.o]

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod March 14th 2010, 8:25 pm

[Luna is]

Luna danced in play as she watched the moon.
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

http://crumplehornedsnorkackcatcher.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas March 14th 2010, 8:25 pm

[I think just us three? Dean's off dancing happily by himself..beware though, he may hug you.....]
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Daphne Greengrass March 14th 2010, 8:27 pm

Dee walks in.
[I'm here...now.]
Daphne Greengrass
Daphne Greengrass
Fifth Year

http://snorkackshit.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next