Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Straight Man Lounge

5 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Official Straight Man Lounge Empty The Official Straight Man Lounge

Post  Guest August 5th 2010, 4:17 pm

Sirius is here twitching from gay overload.

Back to top Go down

The Official Straight Man Lounge Empty Re: The Official Straight Man Lounge

Post  Gideon Prewett August 5th 2010, 4:20 pm

Seeing the sign that says 'Official Straight Man Lounge', Gideon strolls right in and plops into a couch, because there are couches everywhere, including here. Obviously. Upon seeing Sirius, he says, "Hey man. What's up?"
Gideon Prewett
Gideon Prewett
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 5th 2010, 4:22 pm

"Hey dude, not much. How's life?" he asks, kicking his feet up onto the coffee table with his muddy shoes and all, out of his need to feel manly. He is also taking up as much space as humanely possible.

Back to top Go down

Post  Gideon Prewett August 5th 2010, 4:27 pm

"Well, I got caught in the Lake... with someone who is NOT my girlfriend, so yeah. That kinda sucks, but you know. Not much, really." Clearly Gideon is downplaying this, but you know. Whatever. He realises that Sirius is trying to be manly; whatever for, he has no idea. "You right there? You're practically on the floor, you know." He points out.
Gideon Prewett
Gideon Prewett
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 5th 2010, 4:29 pm

Sirius does indeed try to be manly, unlike Rad and Viktor, who are just manly by nature. Sirius rolls his eyes and sits up, rather amused. "A girl who was not your girlfriend? And you got caught? Dude, that's just lame. How the hell did you manage to get caught?!"

Back to top Go down

Post  Gideon Prewett August 5th 2010, 4:35 pm

Gideon smirks. "It's not my fault the girls all love me. We weren't even doing anything - I mean, she pushed me into the Lake for Merlin's sake. Was I supposed to NOT get revenge? Of course, her boyfriend was walking past... And he's in Polly's House. So I'm pretty much screwed." He half-shrugs.
Gideon Prewett
Gideon Prewett
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 5th 2010, 4:36 pm

"Well, shit. I do know 'bout that man, it's a right task trying to keep all the fangirls away. Nice to meet a guy who understands. Luckily my girlfriend knows me well enough to trust me with her," he said shrugging, his mind drifting to Fleur and her promises of female make out sessions for Sirius' enjoyment at the next party.

Back to top Go down

Post  Gideon Prewett August 5th 2010, 4:43 pm

"Well, we're still pretty new." He shrugs as well. "I haven't even seen her lately, so I don't know if she knows... It is a chore, really. All those girls, so little time." He sighs dramatically as he winks at Sirius conspiratorially.
Gideon Prewett
Gideon Prewett
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 5th 2010, 4:45 pm

"Eh, I've had my time, been around plenty- enough to know that what I've got is by far the best, so I'm not complaining or fishin' around like I used to be, never thought I'd honestly see the day I went monogamous willingly," he said with a snort of laughter. Sirius yawns and stretches. "Man, I'm bored," he said looking in fact quite bored. Hint hint.

Back to top Go down

Post  Gideon Prewett August 5th 2010, 4:56 pm

"You've got the best? I dunno about that, mate. Then again they are related, so they both must be pretty awesome. Genetics, and all that." He was a hand flippantly. "You? Monogamous? From what I've heard, that wasn't EVER likely to happen." He smirks, pulling a bag of Gillyweed from his pocket and saying in a sing-song voice, "Look what I've got!"
Gideon Prewett
Gideon Prewett
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 5th 2010, 5:00 pm

Sirius laughs and shrugs. "Indeed, I thought it was impossible too, but when you've got a girl like mine- let's just say that she's THAT good that doing it with anyone else after just seems so much less awesome. OH SWEET MAN!" he says with a wide grin at the gillyweed.

Back to top Go down

Post  Gideon Prewett August 5th 2010, 5:06 pm

Gideon grins right back, passing it over to Sirius, because AJ has just realised she's never smoked and Gid has never smoked either, so Sirius can roll it. "Oh yeah? Wow, she must be impressive."
Gideon Prewett
Gideon Prewett
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 6th 2010, 4:19 am

Sirius rolls the blunt and lights it with his wand, taking a long drag then handing it over. "Impressive indeed. Honestly, between me and her, I think we must have the best sex ever. Really, we're almost too good to be with each other."

Back to top Go down

Post  Gideon Prewett August 6th 2010, 4:25 am

Gideon blinks. "Really? Whatever you say. Polly, well, isn't so experienced." He nods, taking the blunt, taking a deep breath and coughing slightly. "To be honest, I prefer Cookies and other Special Baked Goods." He comments.
Gideon Prewett
Gideon Prewett
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 6th 2010, 4:27 am

Sirius shrugs. "I'm not a huge fan of gillyweed, but when I do have some fun it's usually a blunt," he said, recalling some pleasant memories with the marauders. "Not experienced? All the more fun- you get to teach her," he said with a wink.

Back to top Go down

Post  Gideon Prewett August 6th 2010, 4:35 am

"Have you met my sister, Molly? She bakes - it's amazing," he comments. Then he smirks. "Yep - that bit is totally the best," he winks back conspiratorially. He leans forward and passes the blunt back to the other man.
Gideon Prewett
Gideon Prewett
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 6th 2010, 4:39 am

Sirius takes another drag and starts to get a goofy grin on his face. "I did meet her once, in the Owlery, I think she may have been high, now that I think about it. She was yelling quite a bit about me scarring the poor innocent eyes of the owls by exposing my torso to them. As if OWLS are INNOCENT!"

Back to top Go down

Post  Gideon Prewett August 6th 2010, 4:45 am

"You met here? NICE. I don't think she was high..." He then ponders whether owls can indeed be innocent. "You know, I DON'T THINK THEY CAN BE! I mean, they must arrive all the time! Imagine what must go on when they do - ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING!" He flails his arms a little, and snickers in amusement.
Gideon Prewett
Gideon Prewett
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett August 6th 2010, 4:45 am

[Inner!Molly insists that I inform Sirius that the poor owls were traumatized by his strip show. Also, three have turned gay, one went insane, and membership in AA for Owls has increased by 200%. SOME of those owls were innocent.]
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 6th 2010, 4:47 am

Sirius claps his hands together excitedly after passing along the blunt again. "EXACTLY! See, you understand me, man! The life of an owl must be so damn thrilling, flying through every weather, to every place-- I WONDER IF OWLS CAN GO INTO THE GIRLS' LOCKER ROOMS! I HAVE HEARD THE TRUTH, GIDEON, OF WHAT GOES ON IN THERE, AND IT IS BEAUTIFUL!"

Back to top Go down

Post  Gideon Prewett August 6th 2010, 4:57 am

Gideon takes another drga, his eyes getting really very round in his excitement. "REALLY? AND WHAT IS THE TRUTH, DEAR FRIEND? PLEASE SHARE THIS WONDEROUS KNOWLEDGE WITH WHO MUST BE YOUR ONLY STRAIGHT FRIEND IN THE WHOLE OF HOGWARTS. I'M SURE OWLS CAN GO EVERYWHERE... How does one become an owl?"
Gideon Prewett
Gideon Prewett
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominique Weasley August 6th 2010, 4:58 am

Albus walks in, but freezes when he sees the sign on the door. "Oops!" he says, before quickly turning and leaving.
Dominique Weasley
Dominique Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 6th 2010, 5:01 am

[I love you.]

"THAT LAST ONE I DO NOT KNOW, YOUNG GRASSHOPPER, BUT KNOW THIS- THERE ARE MANY ADVANTAGES TO DATING THE CAPTAIN OF THE GRYFFINDOR CHEER SQUAD, FOR LO AND BEHOLD, SHE HAS GRANTED ME WITH THE KNOWLEDGE EVERY STRAIGHT MAN WISHES TO POSSESS- THE KNOWLEDGE OF WHAT TRULY OCCURS IN THEIR SHOWERS! BEHIND THEIR LOCKERS! ON THE BENCHES, MY MAN! I HAVE BUT ONE WORD FOR YOU-- EXPERIMENTATION."

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven August 6th 2010, 5:05 am

[EOWYN GO LOOK AT MY POST ON YUOR FB WALL. NOW. OMFG. HE'S SO GORGEOUS AND PERFECT]
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven

Back to top Go down

Post  Gideon Prewett August 6th 2010, 5:12 am

"YOUNG GRASSHOPPER? I AM OLDER THAN YOU, YOUNG LADDIE. YES, I AM INDEED. I MUST ENDEAVOUR TO MEET YOUR GIRLFRIEND IN THE NEAR FUTURE, DEAR FRIEND. I WOULD LOVE TO ACQUIRE THAT KNOWLEDGE." Upon hearing the final word, he gasps. "EXPERIMENTATION?"
Gideon Prewett
Gideon Prewett
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum