Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Secret Corridor in the Dungeons

+32
Apolline Delacour - Inact
Lucius Malfoy
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Angela Braddock
Kiora Lupin
Cormac McLaggen
Lucy Weasley
Lysander Scamander
Romilda Vane
Djinn- Inactive
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Blaise Zabini
Gellert Grindelwald Inact
Fleur Delacour - Inactive
James Potter - Inactive
Ginny Weasley
Jack Smith
Penelope Rosier
Scorpius Malfoy
Teddy Lupin
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Daphne Greengrass
Narcissa Black
Claire McCann
HorcruxHunter
Katie Bell
Remus Lupin
Molly Prewett
Ravenclaw Mod
Draco Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Muffy - Tam - Draco
36 posters

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Secret Corridor in the Dungeons - Page 31 Empty Re: Secret Corridor in the Dungeons

Post  Guest May 15th 2010, 4:09 am

Regulus quietly stepped into the dark corridor, his cheeks streaked with drying tears. He sinks back against the stone wall and pulls out his cocaine, and prepares the syringe. He's holding the needle to his skin when he hears footsteps, and pauses. He half smiles when he sees who it is. "Faye."

Back to top Go down

Secret Corridor in the Dungeons - Page 31 Empty Re: Secret Corridor in the Dungeons

Post  Claire McCann May 15th 2010, 4:32 am

Faye was wearing a thin long sleeved shirt to cover the scars on her arm. She stayed near one of the walls as she walked, her shoulder nearly touching the stone. Her thoughts were stuck on Scorpius and their being back together. She would have shown more excitement if she wasn't still exhausted. Her head tilted upwards when she heard her name, "Reg?" He looked like an entire different person from where she stood. Concerned, she walked over and sat beside him, "Reg...what's, err, new?"
Claire McCann
Claire McCann
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 15th 2010, 4:38 am

Regulus doesn't know what to say, really, and responds by turning away to face his arm and shooting up. He closes his eyes a moment, waiting for it to kick in before looking up at Faye again. "Viktor left me."

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire McCann May 15th 2010, 4:43 am

Faye leaned back against the wall, averting her gaze from what Reg was doing. She didn't approve of it, but it wasn't her life to dictate, "Oh, Merlin, Reg, I'm sorry. Did he give a reason?"
Claire McCann
Claire McCann
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 15th 2010, 4:48 am

"He found the blow. I dropped it in the locker room. He said he was done. Giving up on me," he said, his voice devoid of emotion.

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire McCann May 15th 2010, 4:57 am

Faye looked down at the floor, her hand gently moving over the stones, "Maybe you - you should stop then. I know it helps the pain," her hand moved up her arm and rubbed over the scars through the fabric, "but it's not good for you in the end."
Claire McCann
Claire McCann
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 15th 2010, 5:01 am

Regulus looked at her like she was mad. "Are you nuts? Stop? Now? Don't you see that it's all I've got left? I had Viktor before. Now I have nothing but it. I'll be damned if I give it away."

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire McCann May 15th 2010, 5:28 am

"You have your friends. I know I'm not a sexy man who wears Old Spice, but I can't be that good a friend to you when you're dead from all this. This stuff may seem good at the time, but it hurts everyone around you. I won't push it anymore, but, please, lighten it up a bit?" She looked back down at her arms then down the hall, "Maybe I should go."
Claire McCann
Claire McCann
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 15th 2010, 5:31 am

Regulus looked crushed- Faye wouldn't be his friend anymore, if he kept this up, that's what she was saying. And then he'd be left with nobody, nobody but his hallucinations of Djinn, and probably Gellert. "Fine. Go," he whispers, just wishing he would stop breathing.

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire McCann May 15th 2010, 5:41 am

Faye bit her lip and she turned to look at Regulus. What she saw wasn't the same person who had smoked with her and Teddy or had listened to her talk about everything. She didn't want to leave him because she wanted to stay there til he decided to stop, "I don't want to, Reg, but you're reminding me of something I want to forget. I'm sorry that these drugs are more comforting than I can be for you."
Claire McCann
Claire McCann
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 15th 2010, 5:43 am

Regulus sighed, and looked up at her. "Then go. Do what's best for you, and I'll do what's best for me," he said, standing up and turning his back to her. "I'll see you around," he muttered, shoving the drugs back in his pocket and heading for his dormitory.

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire McCann May 15th 2010, 6:01 am

Faye choked on a lump that appeared in her throat, wanting to tell him everything. She stayed on the floor and watched him walk away, losing one of her closest friends. It was harder than she could ever imagine and she wrapped her arms around her legs, fighting back tears. Her body twitched with an urge to cut, but she fought back. She would not give in. Her fingers slipped under the sleeve and grazed over the scars. She would not give in. After a few minutes, she stood up and left to the common room.

[I am so depressed now it's ridiculous.]
Claire McCann
Claire McCann
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy May 15th 2010, 9:47 am

[OMR... sooo sad. It kind of makes me feel sorry for Reg. BUT I LOVE MY KNITTING BUDDY....so yeah. Almost. Fleur, that was horribly depressing, but I'm glad she fought the urge. I think I would have died if she didn't.]
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Jack Smith May 25th 2010, 4:36 am

Alecto walks down the corridor, twirling her wand, still mulling over her hilarious and interesting conversation with Gellert.
Jack Smith
Jack Smith
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiora Lupin May 25th 2010, 4:39 am

Tony is rather bored so he's just wandering about. He spots that Alecto chick he'd met a while back. Hadn't been the most pleasant conversation, but, damn, she was hot. "Why, hey there darlin'." He smirked and winked.
Kiora Lupin
Kiora Lupin
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Jack Smith May 25th 2010, 4:42 am

Alecto whirls about at the voice, her grip on her wand tightening. She pauses. Oh. That guy. She'd bitched him out once in the common room. It was fun. But damn, he hadn't looked like Eric Bana back then. She arches an eyebrow.

"Hey yourself, darlin'. Long time, no see."
Jack Smith
Jack Smith
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiora Lupin May 25th 2010, 4:50 am

"I'd say." He doesn't care what others think so he has no problem letting his eyes roam quickly over her body. Yeah, very nice. "We didn't start out too great did we? Eh, oh well. Maybe we can get a drink sometime, you do drink, right?"
Kiora Lupin
Kiora Lupin
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Jack Smith May 25th 2010, 4:57 am

She smirks, checking him out much longer, and even more obviously than he had her. No point holding a grudge, right? She can't even remember what their beef was. Probably something trivial.

"Sure I drink. Long as you're buying."
Jack Smith
Jack Smith
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiora Lupin May 25th 2010, 5:07 am

Tony laughed. "Of course! What kind of gentleman would I be if I let the gorgeous lady buy the drinks?" He couldn't even remember why they'd fought before, and he was definitely enjoying watching her check him out. "Hopefully you don't get drunk too quickly."
Kiora Lupin
Kiora Lupin
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Jack Smith May 25th 2010, 5:13 am

She laughs too. Men were entirely too easy, sometimes.

"I know what you're thinking, but it's neither flattery nor alcohol that will get you anywhere with me. Besides, I'm a fairly reasonable drinker, and you don't look like that much of a gentleman to me."
Jack Smith
Jack Smith
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiora Lupin May 25th 2010, 5:19 am

"Ouch, I'm hurt." He smirked. "Well, I was just wonderin' cause I can drink all night before gettin' drunk. And it can be kind of annoyin' when you go out to drink with someone and they get drunk way before you do. Though it does make thin's interestin'."
Kiora Lupin
Kiora Lupin
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Jack Smith May 25th 2010, 5:24 am

She stands a little too close for comfort, staring up at him with wide eyes and a coy smile.

"Interesting? How's that?"
Jack Smith
Jack Smith
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiora Lupin May 25th 2010, 5:32 am

Tony grinned, staring down at her. He didn't mind how close she was standing. Not one bit. "People tend to be a lot more outgoin' while drunk. Obviously. So things happen, and it's generally entertainin'."
Kiora Lupin
Kiora Lupin
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Jack Smith May 25th 2010, 5:35 am

She shrugs, still way too close.

"Dutch courage? Cheat's way out. Some of us are bold enough without it."
Jack Smith
Jack Smith
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Angela Braddock May 25th 2010, 7:38 am

[SUCK IT UP PANSY AND I ARE INTRUDING]

Angela wandered by quietly, thoughts lingering on George
Angela Braddock
Angela Braddock
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next