Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Secret Corridor in the Dungeons

+32
Apolline Delacour - Inact
Lucius Malfoy
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Angela Braddock
Kiora Lupin
Cormac McLaggen
Lucy Weasley
Lysander Scamander
Romilda Vane
Djinn- Inactive
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Blaise Zabini
Gellert Grindelwald Inact
Fleur Delacour - Inactive
James Potter - Inactive
Ginny Weasley
Jack Smith
Penelope Rosier
Scorpius Malfoy
Teddy Lupin
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Daphne Greengrass
Narcissa Black
Claire McCann
HorcruxHunter
Katie Bell
Remus Lupin
Molly Prewett
Ravenclaw Mod
Draco Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Muffy - Tam - Draco
36 posters

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

Secret Corridor in the Dungeons - Page 4 Empty Re: Secret Corridor in the Dungeons

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy March 28th 2010, 9:32 am

Pansy pondered for a moment, watching him pick at his jeans. "Yeah, maybe so. It's hard to tell with a professor like that. Of course, her class is at least entertaining because of it. Seeing who gets to die this month and all. And I'd rather have her class than some of these others. History of Magic, really, who gives half a shit about the Goblin Rebellions? Speaking of, I still haven't written that paper yet. Maybe tomorrow." she shrugged. It didn't matter. She laughed, wondering how odd it was that not this afternoon she'd been convincing herself that Draco didn't matter anymore, and now here she was, sitting beside him in some damp dungeon hallway talking about classes. Her life made no sense, but she couldn't be paid to change it, not for anything.

Last edited by Pansy Parkinson on March 29th 2010, 6:53 am; edited 2 times in total
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

http://www.itsparkinson.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Secret Corridor in the Dungeons - Page 4 Empty Re: Secret Corridor in the Dungeons

Post  Draco Malfoy March 28th 2010, 9:33 am

[Pansy, quick question, can you make changing/moving/rotating graphics?]
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

http://skylinepassion.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy March 28th 2010, 9:37 am

Tamsyn Marvene Riddle wrote:[Pansy, quick question, can you make changing/moving/rotating graphics?]

[Errrrrrr... no. *is ashamed at momentary lack of badassery*]
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy March 28th 2010, 9:38 am

Pansy Parkinson wrote:
Tamsyn Marvene Riddle wrote:[Pansy, quick question, can you make changing/moving/rotating graphics?]
[Errrrrrr... no. *is ashamed at momentary lack of badassery*]
[M'kay *plans to google it and learn how*]
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett March 28th 2010, 9:39 am

[TAM GO TO SLEEP!]
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy March 28th 2010, 9:41 am

[FINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I mean I love you bitch!]
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett March 28th 2010, 9:42 am

[love you too jerk xx]
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy March 28th 2010, 9:42 am

[*is about to pass out and just realized it's nearly 2:45am*]
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett March 28th 2010, 9:43 am

[ouch Pansy. yeah I'm coming up to hour 36 of being awake... but it's almost 6pm so it'd be stupid to nap now and I'm forcing myself to hold out til bedtime! *headdesk*]
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Muffy - Tam - Draco March 28th 2010, 9:43 am

[Yeah, I'm dying too. SHALL WE PAUSE FOR SUSPENSE?!]
Muffy - Tam - Draco
Muffy - Tam - Draco
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest March 28th 2010, 9:43 am

[ha, its 7.43 pm here]

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy March 28th 2010, 9:44 am

[PAUSE PLEASE SO I CAN SLEEP.... also Pansy I figured out how to do it so if you could make alllllllll of the banners on the request page at some point I would be muy grateful!!!!]
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett March 28th 2010, 9:45 am

[TAMSYN! GO!]
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy March 28th 2010, 9:46 am

[I'M GOING I'M GOING!!!]
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy March 28th 2010, 9:48 am

[Yeah, sleeping sounds really good about now. We'll just pick up tomorrow whenever we happen to be on to reply.
And Tam, I'll do them asap, promise. Wink]
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin March 28th 2010, 10:23 am

[wow it's just lucky for me that I don't answer to the name 'Looper Pooper' Wink ]
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Bell March 28th 2010, 1:30 pm

Pansy Parkinson wrote:
Draco Malfoy wrote:[...The Script isn't bad either. The Man That Can't Be Moved. Yeah, go Irish bands.]

[Also. Just fell in love with that song, and can't believe I've managed somehow to miss out on them until now.]

[Fail Pansy. Fail. Old school songg now! Haaa, still love it though Smile]
Katie Bell
Katie Bell

http://voldemortisgoingdown.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest March 28th 2010, 5:01 pm

Tamsyn Marvene Riddle wrote:[BUT MOST GUYS AREN'T LIKE THIS AND THEY SHOULD BE!!!!! *sobs because all guys don't have feelings*]

[... Really, Tam? I'm trying to find a guy who isn't all mushy gushy. Cheap corny romance makes me gag, and it's all I can find. -thinks the guys she knows need to get over themselves and grow a backbone, and quit with the cheesy shit that makes me vomit-]

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest March 28th 2010, 5:02 pm

Lily Evans wrote:[I agree with Remus who agrees with Tam. And if they do have feelings, they never tell you. Guess we just know the idiots and jerks? >_>]

[-would like a boy who could keep his mouth shut and his feelings to himself, and just have a good time-]

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy March 28th 2010, 6:16 pm

Severus Snape wrote:
Tamsyn Marvene Riddle wrote:[BUT MOST GUYS AREN'T LIKE THIS AND THEY SHOULD BE!!!!! *sobs because all guys don't have feelings*]
[... Really, Tam? I'm trying to find a guy who isn't all mushy gushy. Cheap corny romance makes me gag, and it's all I can find. -thinks the guys she knows need to get over themselves and grow a backbone, and quit with the cheesy shit that makes me vomit-]
[I don't necessarily want cheap corny romance but I want someone who can have a conversation about feelings and not break out in hives and run away]

Severus Snape wrote:
Lily Evans wrote:[I agree with Remus who agrees with Tam. And if they do have feelings, they never tell you. Guess we just know the idiots and jerks? >_>]
[-would like a boy who could keep his mouth shut and his feelings to himself, and just have a good time-]
[Oh I know plenty. But they aren't worth the time or energy.]
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy March 29th 2010, 2:02 am

[*will be on for the rest of the night now*]
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Muffy - Tam - Draco March 29th 2010, 6:44 am

[I probably should reply to this, huh?]
Muffy - Tam - Draco
Muffy - Tam - Draco
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy March 29th 2010, 6:44 am

[Eventually. Wink]
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Muffy - Tam - Draco March 29th 2010, 6:46 am

[I'll do it now. XD Just give me a minute. I need to think of something creative.]
Muffy - Tam - Draco
Muffy - Tam - Draco
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Muffy - Tam - Draco March 29th 2010, 6:51 am

Pansy Parkinson wrote:Pansy pondered for a moment, watching him pick at his jeans. "Yeah, maybe so. It's hard to tell with a professor like that. Of course, her class is at least entertaining because of it. Seeing who gets to die this month and all. And I'd rather have her class than some of these others. History of Magic, really, who gives half a shit about the Goblin Rebellions? Speaking of, I still haven't written that paper yet. Maybe tomorrow." she shrugged. It didn't matter. She laughed, wondering how odd it was that not this afternoon she'd been convincing herself that Draco didn't matter anymore, and now here she was, sitting beside him in some damp dungeon hallway talking about classes. Her life made no sense, but she couldn't be paid to change it, not for anything.

Oddly enough, Draco found the dungeons to be quite comforting. They wouldn't be interrupted by any of the people they couldn't stand, because the Gryffies, Huffpuffs, and Ravenbores didn't come down to the dungeons. They stayed up in their well-lit places, fearing the darkness below. He smirked, "You talk about the Rebellions as if I wasn't half asleep in his class! I don't remember a word he says. His voice is too bland for my ears to listen to. How do they expect me to listen to a boring subject with a boring teacher? They need to give me more to work with, they do..." He shook his head, his fingertips falling to the cold ground. He stared down at the graying, dark floors laying his palm flat on it, "I'll probably bullshit that paper. I don't feel much like going to the library and researching it..." His eyes darted in her direction, "Anything new with you, besides classes?"
Muffy - Tam - Draco
Muffy - Tam - Draco
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next