Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Secret Corridor in the Dungeons

+32
Apolline Delacour - Inact
Lucius Malfoy
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Angela Braddock
Kiora Lupin
Cormac McLaggen
Lucy Weasley
Lysander Scamander
Romilda Vane
Djinn- Inactive
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Blaise Zabini
Gellert Grindelwald Inact
Fleur Delacour - Inactive
James Potter - Inactive
Ginny Weasley
Jack Smith
Penelope Rosier
Scorpius Malfoy
Teddy Lupin
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Daphne Greengrass
Narcissa Black
Claire McCann
HorcruxHunter
Katie Bell
Remus Lupin
Molly Prewett
Ravenclaw Mod
Draco Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Muffy - Tam - Draco
36 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Secret Corridor in the Dungeons - Page 2 Empty Re: Secret Corridor in the Dungeons

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy March 28th 2010, 7:27 am

[Sad Kay. Haha. I'm watching a movie anyway. I'll probably still be here.]
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

http://www.itsparkinson.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Secret Corridor in the Dungeons - Page 2 Empty Re: Secret Corridor in the Dungeons

Post  Muffy - Tam - Draco March 28th 2010, 8:14 am

Pansy Parkinson wrote:Pansy shook her head. "Draco, I am far from perfect, and you're seriously mistaken if you think so. I don't know how you love me, all I know is that its the best feeling knowing that you do." She paused, not believing she'd said it out loud. That wasn't what she'd planned at all, not that she'd planned anything in the first place. "I can't live without you around, you should know that by now. I've followed you like some stupid puppy, all these years. It's a wonder you never got tired of me. But I'm always around for you." She sighed and slid a little closer, leaning over her knees. "Good or bad, some things can never change, Draco."

[And I'm back! While listening to Snow Patrol...]

"Do you get pleasure from arguing with me? No matter how many times you deny the fact that you're perfect, I'll keep saying you are. That's the only battle I predict you'll lose," Draco chuckled, a real smirk appearing across his face for the first time in a long while. He wanted to pull her into his arms and whisper into her ear all the things she did that proved her better than everyone else. That would take too many days away from their lives. He looked around at the murky, dark dungeons that surrounded them. It was a terrible place to confess all your feelings to the person you loved. It wasn't the least bit romantic. Like us, I guess. This secret corridor. It defined who they were. They weren't like Granger and Loopy. They were a different type of love, "It would take me years to explain all the little things you do that make me love you, Pansy. The things that make you perfect. You're different than all those stupid girls. You're above them. You're not afraid to fight for your friends, even when it means using Unforgivables to prove your point. You're not afraid to stand up for what you believe in. You're not afraid to put me in my proper place, even though you love me. You hate sharing your feelings with people because you think it's a sign of weakness. You've stood by me when I've treated you like a mudblood. You've followed me, yes, but I hid the pleasure I received from your presence because I, too, thought those emotions showed weakness. You and I, Pansy, we're one in the same. I love you because you know me better than I know myself. I love you because - because you're you. Your fingers are the only ones I want intertwined with mine," He took a deep breath and flushed with embarrassment. He wondered if she would be scared of this rush of feelings he was spilling to her and leave, "I'm afraid, Pansy. I'm afraid of losing you and losing myself along with you. I never grew tired of you, because I secretly loved you. I loved having you there beside me. I didn't want you to think less of me, to think I wasn't strong enough. I thought you liked my holier than thou bully attitude," His fist clenched, nervously, "I don't want to be that boy again, but the following I could live with. The only thing is, I'd rather have you walk next to me."
Muffy - Tam - Draco
Muffy - Tam - Draco
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy March 28th 2010, 8:17 am

[I think I speak for most of the females on here when I say that Connor, you are just like a romance novel......... can I keep you?]
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

http://skylinepassion.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett March 28th 2010, 8:18 am

*headdesk*
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Muffy - Tam - Draco March 28th 2010, 8:18 am

[Only if Pansy doesn't want to keep me. Wink]
Muffy - Tam - Draco
Muffy - Tam - Draco
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Muffy - Tam - Draco March 28th 2010, 8:18 am

Hermione J Granger wrote:*headdesk*

& what is this?
Muffy - Tam - Draco
Muffy - Tam - Draco
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy March 28th 2010, 8:19 am

[it's cause she knows she should agree but she can't bring herself too... Wink ]
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett March 28th 2010, 8:19 am

Draco Malfoy wrote:

& what is this?

[it's because I still haven't figured out a way to restrain Tam that she wouldn't enjoy]
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Muffy - Tam - Draco March 28th 2010, 8:20 am

[Ahhhh, I see. -pats Herms- Poor you.]
Muffy - Tam - Draco
Muffy - Tam - Draco
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy March 28th 2010, 8:21 am

Hermione J Granger wrote:
Draco Malfoy wrote:

& what is this?

[it's because I still haven't figured out a way to restrain Tam that she wouldn't enjoy]

[hinthint there isn't one]
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett March 28th 2010, 8:22 am

[*nods* poor me - I'm going to be an aunt to a dozen snot nosed little brats by the time I even finish Hogwarts]
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy March 28th 2010, 8:23 am

[no no, i've figured out the contraceptives now..... oh shit..... *runs away* DEEEEEEAAAAAANNNNNNN]
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett March 28th 2010, 8:24 am

[.... case in point....]
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Muffy - Tam - Draco March 28th 2010, 8:24 am

[-waits for Pansy- I won't have those problems. I won't be smutting if Panco gets back together. OMG, LACK OF CONNOR SMUT! What will the world do? Be less skanky.]
Muffy - Tam - Draco
Muffy - Tam - Draco
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett March 28th 2010, 8:26 am

[and that's why I think I'll keep you as my secret secret bff after all....]
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Muffy - Tam - Draco March 28th 2010, 8:27 am

[Connor: Makin' the world less skanky, one step at a time.]
Muffy - Tam - Draco
Muffy - Tam - Draco
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy March 28th 2010, 8:27 am

[I think I'll cry..... a lot.... then wait for Adrian to get back so we can write smutty Draco dreams

also Mya, I fixed it!]
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy March 28th 2010, 8:27 am

[Dude. Tam. No.]

As she listened to him talk, his words tore down the walls she'd worked so hard to build around herself. They were nothing now, as useless as a mound of wet sand, washed away in a blink. Her hands were shaking now, but not with anger, persay, but nervous excitement that lit up her body in a way she'd never experienced before. She felt like she didn't blink as she listened to him, forgetting even to breathe. God, I love this boy. A tear escaped and ran down her cheek, followed by a few more. She ignored them. It didn't matter anymore. Weakness was fine here in this dungeon. No one could see her except for Draco, and he obviously knew her more than she'd ever thought he had. She could show him her weaknesses. She was safe with - no. She couldn't let her heart be won so easily. It had happened before and she'd regretted it. She bit down on her lip, trying to make herself concentrate, to restrain herself from leaping across the hallway and clinging to him, no matter how badly she wanted to do that. "Draco." It was all she could manage, one soft whisper of his name. No words came to mind to express what she felt, the torrent of emotions and fighting reactions within her were hopelessly tangled. In a moment, however, she'd moved across the floor and taken his hand, hardly able to look at his face any longer, not that it would have been clear anyway, blurred by her senseless tears.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

http://www.itsparkinson.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy March 28th 2010, 8:27 am

Draco Malfoy wrote:[Connor: Makin' the world less skanky, one step at a time.]
[It won't work.... at least not on me... but i think the official decision is that nothing works on me... so yeah...]
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy March 28th 2010, 8:28 am

[I'm sorry, I'm currently reading a romance novel.... it's got nothing on you guys.... that makes me sad....]
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Muffy - Tam - Draco March 28th 2010, 8:36 am

[You won't be able to ever have sex with me, Tam. -throws back the 20,000 galleons from awhile ago- YOU CAN HAVE THAT BACK!]

As she said his name, he watched the tears slowly stream down her cheeks, his heart pounding. He took her hand into his and gave it a squeeze. He needed to comfort her, he shouldn't have caused her this much pain and confusion. His other hand wiped the tears from her eyes, "Pansy...I didn't mean to - to make you cry..." The need to wrap his arms around her grew stronger. He wanted to protect her from these feelings, to hold her close and never let her go. He didn't deserve it still. He didn't deserve to have her so easily, quickly. It had been the first talk after all and it was bound to be emotional like this. He couldn't take her back yet, he knew that. He couldn't take advantage of her emotions. His hand stroked her cheek, looking into her eyes even if she couldn't look back. He tilted his head, fascinated with her still, "I will always love you. If you need time, you take all you need. As odd as it sounds, Parkinson," He let out a laugh, the smile spreading across his face once more, "I think the roles have been switched. I'm following you now," He gently tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear, "I want you to digest all of this before you make a decision on me. I just wanted you - I wanted you to know how much I love you. How sorry I am for hurting you. I needed you to know this before you potentially gave up on me. I can't and I won't stop loving you, ever. Not even your Crucio could change that, Parkinson."
Muffy - Tam - Draco
Muffy - Tam - Draco
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy March 28th 2010, 8:40 am

[Oh god............................... why aren't real guys like this?!?!??!!!?? Connor, you don't count]
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Muffy - Tam - Draco March 28th 2010, 8:41 am

[BUT I'M A REAL DUDE! That doesn't make sense, Tam.]
Muffy - Tam - Draco
Muffy - Tam - Draco
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy March 28th 2010, 8:43 am

[BUT MOST GUYS AREN'T LIKE THIS AND THEY SHOULD BE!!!!! *sobs because all guys don't have feelings*]
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin March 28th 2010, 8:46 am

[*agrees with Tam*]
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next