Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Girl's Dormitory 4 (Daphne, Astoria, Autumn, Nott)

5 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Girl's Dormitory 4 (Daphne, Astoria, Autumn, Nott) - Page 2 Empty Re: Girl's Dormitory 4 (Daphne, Astoria, Autumn, Nott)

Post  Claire McCann April 6th 2010, 4:31 am

Should I be in this dorm? Yes? No? Maybe so?
Claire McCann
Claire McCann
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Girl's Dormitory 4 (Daphne, Astoria, Autumn, Nott) - Page 2 Empty Re: Girl's Dormitory 4 (Daphne, Astoria, Autumn, Nott)

Post  Claire McCann April 6th 2010, 8:05 am

Faye jumps into her bed and rests her head on her pillow, exhausted. She stared up the ceiling and thought about Scorpius, before falling asleep.
Claire McCann
Claire McCann
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire McCann April 6th 2010, 8:35 am

Faye wakes up abruptly and sits up in her bed. She was exhausted, but she didn't want to go to sleep. She sighed and went to shower.
Claire McCann
Claire McCann
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Megan Nott April 7th 2010, 6:26 am

[ZOMG Im rooming with Autumn, sick! Razz]
Megan Nott
Megan Nott

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 9th 2010, 1:52 am

[im bak!!!!! srry that was FOREVER!! i almost DIED!!! xD ]

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 9th 2010, 4:22 am

"ok, well we STILL need an amazingly awesome name for out dorm... start rolling in the ideas!!"

Back to top Go down

Post  Megan Nott April 9th 2010, 5:14 am

Megan made her way up to the dorm. Kay maybe I should have stayed out his business, but fuck.. She plopped down on her bed and closed her eyes, waiting for one of the girls to show up. It''d be nice to finally chat with someone in here.
Megan Nott
Megan Nott

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 9th 2010, 5:22 am

Daphne walks in and sits down on her bed. "Hey!" She said to Megan

Back to top Go down

Post  Megan Nott April 9th 2010, 5:25 am

Megan looked over at Daphne and grinned. "Hey! [I thought yu left?]
Megan Nott
Megan Nott

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 9th 2010, 5:27 am

[pfft, i did! i was just so exited cause i hadnt been on here in forev! that i took a shower fast and jumped back on the puter!] "So hows it going?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Megan Nott April 9th 2010, 5:32 am

[shit that was quick hahaha]

"Same as before." Megan giggled. "And you?"
Megan Nott
Megan Nott

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 9th 2010, 5:34 am

"well, im very good, thank you!" Daphne walks over to Izzy's cage, "hey, have you meet Izzy? shes ma little babay!!!" Daphne laughs as she picks her up out of her cage and setts her on the floor to roam about. [and btw, for real, two ferrets, Izzy, and Zoei, Zoei is accualy my baby girl, and izzy is just everybodys, but izzy is s much cuter.... lmao]

Back to top Go down

Post  Megan Nott April 9th 2010, 5:36 am

[SQUEAL!]

Megan let out a very un-ladylike squeal and hurried over to Daphne. "Oh Merlin, hes adorable!"
Megan Nott
Megan Nott

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 9th 2010, 5:39 am

"hahaha! i had a felling you would like her" Daphne skids across the floor and picks Izzy up before she could run off and hide behind a pile of suitcases.

[heres a pik of her asleep, lmao, like i said, i would of had Zoei, but Izzy is five time cutter, i mean, zoei is still adorable dont get me wrong there both cute!, but i mean.. come on!]

Girl's Dormitory 4 (Daphne, Astoria, Autumn, Nott) - Page 2 0_011

Back to top Go down

Post  Megan Nott April 9th 2010, 5:41 am

[omgomgomg I ahve been begging my parens for literally ten years to let me get one but they always said no. Now i live at school i cant have one *cries*]

"Awwh." Megan cooed, a huge grin on her face. "How old s he?"
Megan Nott
Megan Nott

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 9th 2010, 5:43 am

"well, lets see, umm, about, 5 months i think? Im not sure, around there."

[zoei was born on my birthday..haha! and izzy is about 3 months younger...so maybe its 4...idk]

Back to top Go down

Post  Megan Nott April 9th 2010, 5:46 am

"Oh you're so lucky." Megan gushed. "I wasn't allowed any pets other than my Owl..." She tried not to trail off, but the longer she spent here, the more she thought her parents were sheltering and controlling her.
Megan Nott
Megan Nott

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 9th 2010, 5:49 am

"Well, I had to really work for her...wasn't easy, of course, my parents wanted me to have an owl, like my sister, but i wanted to be different! " [haha]

Back to top Go down

Post  Megan Nott April 9th 2010, 5:53 am

Megan smiled and said quietly "I think you made the right choice... At least if your sister has an owl, you can always borrow hers, and still have this beautiful little thing to cuddle with"
Megan Nott
Megan Nott

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 9th 2010, 5:55 am

"Exactly!" Daphne laughed as Megan read her mind
[when we first got her she fell asleep, and i put her in my pocket and walked around with her in there, and she was completely out cold, it was so cute! ]

Back to top Go down

Post  Megan Nott April 9th 2010, 5:58 am

[awwwwwwwwwwe. sorry i get really giddy and girly around ferrets. i freaking love them *is so jealous*]

Megan smiled and watched Izzy run around. "Hey, I know we just met, but I can ask you a question, I have no one else to talk to about this."

[I just recently gave my character some flaws, heehee, and she has no one to talk to except Padma, who she hasnt seen in forever]
Megan Nott
Megan Nott

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 9th 2010, 6:00 am

[haha dont worry, i do to! and they are accualy in there cage atm[which is the biggest one there is OF course!] and both asleep... izzy's head in the food bowl, and zoei laying half way off the bed on to the top self... LMAO!!! and sorry, i ALWAYS have something to talk about... so tell me to shut up if i talk to much.. haha]
"ya was up?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Megan Nott April 9th 2010, 6:05 am

[Haha, no its all good, I like talking Razz]

"Well," Megan started off awkwardly. "This is just assuming you're pure-blooded... Or else I'm sure you'll just hate me too... But... We're wrong, aren't we? About Muggles and Muggle-borns and such? Because... Well I secretely enjoy some Muggle things like movies... And I may have said something to a Halfblood about not wanting to be Muggleborn..
It was really confusing! I wanted a telee-vision to wtch movies, and was jealous that Muggle could have them and I couldn't... then I said some things and now I think she hates me... And if my parents knew I liked a thing that came from Muggles... I just....
Are we wrong about them?" She flushed a furious shade of red, feeling like a total idiot.
Megan Nott
Megan Nott

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 9th 2010, 6:10 am

Daphne ponders over it for a minute"I think i understand, i mean, somethings they have would still be cool to enjoy ourselves, like ya, the televisions, and yes i am pureblood, so its just normal to not relay like muggles, but it does seem weird, i mean, i dont want them to all like, die! Just because there different.. but we dont realy get to always be ourselfs, around them... of course it can be fun to mess with some of them every now and then..." Daphne laughs a little, but then quickly goes back to being serious. "But i think i get what your saying"

Back to top Go down

Post  Megan Nott April 9th 2010, 6:14 am

"It's so confusing, being here." Megan sighed and layed down. "I hate bringing up such a serious topic, but it was really bothering me. Im used to hearing such slander about them, but people here are all tolerant and stuff, it takes some getting used to. And I acted like such a bitch."
Megan Nott
Megan Nott

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next