Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Girl's Dormitory 4 (Daphne, Astoria, Autumn, Nott)

5 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Girl's Dormitory 4 (Daphne, Astoria, Autumn, Nott) Empty Girl's Dormitory 4 (Daphne, Astoria, Autumn, Nott)

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy March 22nd 2010, 10:30 pm

RESIDENTS:
1. Daphne Greengrass
2. Astoria Greengrass
3. Autumn Evening
4. MrsTheodoreNott

Last edited by Pansy Parkinson on April 7th 2010, 6:17 am; edited 9 times in total
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

http://www.itsparkinson.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Girl's Dormitory 4 (Daphne, Astoria, Autumn, Nott) Empty Re: Girl's Dormitory 4 (Daphne, Astoria, Autumn, Nott)

Post  Guest March 22nd 2010, 10:37 pm

haha aweosme!
decorates room with a james maslow poster, and some drawings from home

Back to top Go down

Girl's Dormitory 4 (Daphne, Astoria, Autumn, Nott) Empty Re: Girl's Dormitory 4 (Daphne, Astoria, Autumn, Nott)

Post  Guest March 22nd 2010, 10:48 pm

hmmh...am i aloud to have a ferret at hogwarts? ( secretly pulls out the white and grey ferret, izzy from her bag and places her cage on a shelf) well, idk, or care! haha, huh, i wonder where Astoria is....

Back to top Go down

Post  Cassi Black March 22nd 2010, 11:23 pm

You know if one of the professors find out about Izzy you'll be dead right? *giggles* Kidding......just be careful with him around Jasper. *sets her cage, complete with a GORGEOUS black owl with gold eyes inside, down on her desk* I'd hate it if he accidentally ate your precious ferret...
Cassi Black
Cassi Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest March 22nd 2010, 11:24 pm

that would be bad... haha, i wont let her out when hes out though

Back to top Go down

Post  Cassi Black March 22nd 2010, 11:26 pm

Smart move....*sigh* I really don't want to go to class right now........
Cassi Black
Cassi Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest March 22nd 2010, 11:28 pm

ya, i know right... ive got Transfiguration next

Back to top Go down

Post  Cassi Black March 22nd 2010, 11:58 pm

Ugh....I've got Potions (Writing....for 3 hours tonight!).
Cassi Black
Cassi Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest March 23rd 2010, 12:07 am

*procedes to enter the secret wardrobe to narnia(happy place), in which time stops so you can go for as long as you want* alright, ill see ya

Back to top Go down

Post  Cassi Black March 23rd 2010, 12:10 am

*laughs* Yeah, have fun in Narnia....*rollseyes* Rolling Eyes *leaves the room to go to class*
Cassi Black
Cassi Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest March 23rd 2010, 12:15 am

[but realy, your invited into narnia, its in, other places] kk, haha

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest March 23rd 2010, 1:41 am

we need an awesome name for our dorm, any ideas?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest March 23rd 2010, 1:45 am

Pansy Parkinson wrote:No boys allowed. Wink
That means you, Sev... and you too, Voldy.

[That's no fair.]

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest March 23rd 2010, 1:48 am

well im sorry, but too bad!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest March 23rd 2010, 1:51 am

[Shuns you all, as I know for sure I will be most welcome in Tam and Adrian's dormitory.]

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest March 23rd 2010, 1:57 am

[well, i ssuuppooossseee you maybe could be welcome, but it all depends]

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest March 23rd 2010, 2:16 am

what about for the name, Princesses of Silvermoon Fairywing GlimmerMcSparkles =D hahaahahaha jk

Back to top Go down

Post  Cassi Black March 23rd 2010, 5:40 am

Daphne Greengrass wrote:we need an awesome name for our dorm, any ideas?

Mmmm...we do. But the one you suggested is WAY too long...it wouldn't fit in the subject heading!
Cassi Black
Cassi Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest March 23rd 2010, 1:47 pm

so your saying that if we could we would chose it? cause that would be awesome, but ya, it needs to be amazingly awesome.

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy March 23rd 2010, 3:40 pm

Severus Snape wrote:[Shuns you all, as I know for sure I will be most welcome in Tam and Adrian's dormitory.]
[YOU ARE MOST WELCOME]
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

http://skylinepassion.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Cassi Black March 23rd 2010, 4:11 pm

Daphne Greengrass wrote:so your saying that if we could we would chose it? cause that would be awesome, but ya, it needs to be amazingly awesome.

Mmhm.......we need a 'totally awesome' name.
Cassi Black
Cassi Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Cassi Black March 24th 2010, 5:11 pm

With a huff of frustration, Astoria slams open the door to her dorm and flops down on her bed, angrily. "Stupid stupid STUPID!" she hides her head in her pillow *muttered groans* "I'm such an idiot......"
Cassi Black
Cassi Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest March 24th 2010, 6:57 pm

Autumn entered the dorm and sat down on her bed. "I guess this is where I'll be staying..." After a moment she stood to go leave. There were more people out there to meet...

Last edited by AutumnEvening on March 25th 2010, 12:29 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Wanted to go exploring......)

Back to top Go down

Post  Cassi Black March 26th 2010, 4:35 pm

*wakes up with a yawn* "Uuuugh, one more day of class......" She takes a quick shower and gets dressed and after grabbing her backpack, heads down stairs.
Cassi Black
Cassi Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest March 27th 2010, 3:54 pm

Autumn's eyes slowly opened as she lied there in bed. The previous night came back in startling clarity. Why did she drink so much? I guess I really love my alcohol... was all she could thing as she stood to get ready for the day. Surprisingly, there was no hangover..... must have had something to do with that sparkly firebeer.... For a moment she wanted to cry, because that pole wasn't her new best friend. Oh well, she thought as she headed for the door, today is a new day!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next