Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Girl's Dormitory 2 (Tam, Adrian, Koemi, Cassy) [NC-17]

+3
Daphne Greengrass
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Draco Malfoy
7 posters

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Girl's Dormitory 2 (Tam, Adrian, Koemi, Cassy) [NC-17] - Page 2 Empty Re: Girl's Dormitory 2 (Tam, Adrian, Koemi, Cassy) [NC-17]

Post  Adrian Black - Inactive March 23rd 2010, 12:39 am

[Too true Tam! We have to have the 6-some dream elsewhere though because Koemi will want to read it. Or I can convince her to switch houses. That would be easier... Then she can dorm with us and we can have hot threesomes again! OH YAY!!! I'll talk to her after class...]

Adrian Black - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Girl's Dormitory 2 (Tam, Adrian, Koemi, Cassy) [NC-17] - Page 2 Empty Re: Girl's Dormitory 2 (Tam, Adrian, Koemi, Cassy) [NC-17]

Post  Draco Malfoy March 23rd 2010, 12:42 am

[Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssss..... GET HER TO MOVE PLEASE!!!!!!! also I think that Tam & Koemi would be great friends if they ever actually had a conversation]
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

http://skylinepassion.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Adrian Black - Inactive March 23rd 2010, 12:52 am

[I think so too, but she just doesn't have the time to do much IC stuff. She creeps EVERYTHING though. I try to tell her stories about stuff that happens here and she's like I already know. Xl its ridic!]

Adrian Black - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy March 23rd 2010, 1:05 am

*sits on her bed*
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Adrian Black - Inactive March 23rd 2010, 1:07 am

[*would come join you and help you shower, but you left her in the HW... and she's meeting Remus.* lol]

Adrian Black - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy March 23rd 2010, 1:26 am

[this is just so you can drag me off to creep later.... unless we can shower within the next 30 mins?]
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Adrian Black - Inactive March 23rd 2010, 1:50 am

[Are you still on? I'm leaving the HW now. I can come shower with you now. And then on our way back, we can sneak into the boy's dorm and just hide in the rafters, like Joel. He's good at that!]

Adrian Black - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest March 23rd 2010, 1:50 am

[I demand to be allowed in this dormitory.]

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest March 23rd 2010, 1:51 am

Adrian Black wrote:[Are you still on? I'm leaving the HW now. I can come shower with you now. And then on our way back, we can sneak into the boy's dorm and just hide in the rafters, like Joel. He's good at that!]

[You may want to do that now, the action's starting. Just pretend it was last night after he kicked you out.]

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest March 23rd 2010, 1:53 am

[Adrian, she posted that she left in another thread.]

Back to top Go down

Post  Adrian Black - Inactive March 23rd 2010, 1:56 am

[Damn! Ok I'll run in and drag her to the Boy's Dorm. We'll be IC but we'll keep quiet so yall can post without all the OOC fluff in the way.

Of course you are allowed in here! Where else would we rape talk to Sev?]

Adrian rushed in to find Tam. She had heard muffled interesting things coming from the boy's dorm and thought she would be interested.

"Tam! Shit's going down in the Boy's Dorm! Let's go!" She grabbed Tam's hand and dragged her from the room.

Adrian Black - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest March 23rd 2010, 1:58 am

[Kay. Also, I'm not going to have Severus remember you trying to rape him, or he'd never, ever, ever want to be in the same room as you, much less hook up with you. He'll remember seeing you being all 'nasty' in the showers, and notice that someone had returned his boxers, though.]

Back to top Go down

Post  Adrian Black - Inactive March 23rd 2010, 2:10 am

[YAY!!!! I'll make sure Adrian never tries to rape him again! Catch more flies with honey right?! Or is it shockingly bright lights that end up killing them anyway... yeah I think it's the latter. She can be very suggestive around him, to the point of almost raping him, but not actually touching him in naughty places... more like raping his eyes! lol XD]

Adrian Black - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest March 23rd 2010, 2:11 am

[Ahahahaha. Yeah. Flirting and teasing him will work a lot better, I think. Gotta make him really want you, 'cause it'll make it all the more satisfying when the time does come.]

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy March 23rd 2010, 4:22 am

[I'M BACK!!! *sprints to boys dorms*]
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Koemi Evans - Inactive March 24th 2010, 1:53 am

"W00t!! I've come to join the party!!" Very Happy

Koemi Evans - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Koemi Evans - Inactive March 24th 2010, 1:57 am

*looks around* "Where is everyone? She finds open bed and plops down and lays back. She closes her eyes and slowly drifts off.

Koemi Evans - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Adrian Black - Inactive March 24th 2010, 2:11 am

Adrian walked into the dorm expecting it to be empty and shucked her cloak before noticing there was someone on one of the beds. The familiar blue hair made her excited. She ran up to the side of the bed, still naked and slightly wet and hopped on top of the girl.

"Koemi?! What are you doing here?! Where have you been?" She grabbed her face and kissed her hard on the mouth before she could answer.

Adrian Black - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Koemi Evans - Inactive March 24th 2010, 2:22 am

Koemi jerks at the sudden assault on her lips. She opens her eyes to find the familiar beautiful green eyes staring back at her.Ah Adrian. She pulls her lips away from Adrian so she could answer her. "Well hello to you too! I switched houses. Apparently I was too naughty for the Gryffs They told me I was in this dorm room. Is this your room too?"

Koemi Evans - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Adrian Black - Inactive March 24th 2010, 2:28 am

"Yes, I am! And so is Tam." She said with a wink. "Also one of my cousins that I've never met before, Cassie. She seems like a lot of fun! This dorm is going to be nuts with you in here with us! I'm so glad you switched!" Adrian shut up and began kissing her again. Her hands roamed all over her body. She has missed her blue haired lover. She kissed her passionately, suckling her lower lip and caressing her tongue.

Adrian Black - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Koemi Evans - Inactive March 24th 2010, 2:34 am

Koemi accepted the kiss quite enthusiastically.She had missed Adrian's touch, and was completely excited that she would hopefully be feeling this more often now that they were in the same dorm. She tranced her hands up Adrian's body only to notice then that she was not only naked but still damp. Her hair was wet and cold to the touch. It felt good on her skin. She entangled her fingers in Adrian's hair and slightly pulled her away. "Why are you all wet? Shower?"

Koemi Evans - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Adrian Black - Inactive March 24th 2010, 2:39 am

"Yup! I was covered in blood and I had to go take a wash off." She said all this with a smile. "There was this georgous guy in there too! I wish you could have seen him. He had such a hot body. If only I knew his name. He's in Slytherin, so you'll see him around." She shut up after that and went back to kissing her. She rubbed her body against Koemi's and ran one of her hand's through her hair.

Adrian Black - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy March 24th 2010, 3:16 am

[KOEMI!!! HEY HEY HEY!!!! I'll be back here later.... when I'm done with my other conquests!!!]
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Adrian Black - Inactive March 24th 2010, 6:02 am

[Lol! Who else are you fucking?]

Adrian Black - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy March 24th 2010, 6:05 am

[just Barty right now.... and Peter and I are currently breaking up....]
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next