Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Girl's Dormitory 2 (Tam, Adrian, Koemi, Cassy) [NC-17]

+3
Daphne Greengrass
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Draco Malfoy
7 posters

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Girl's Dormitory 2 (Tam, Adrian, Koemi, Cassy) [NC-17] - Page 9 Empty Re: Girl's Dormitory 2 (Tam, Adrian, Koemi, Cassy) [NC-17]

Post  Adrian Black - Inactive April 4th 2010, 3:21 am

[Well I was having fun with that. But they did it again in a different thread and I got so pissed I erased all my posts. You can pretty much figure it all out though. It's in the RoR.]

Adrian Black - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Girl's Dormitory 2 (Tam, Adrian, Koemi, Cassy) [NC-17] - Page 9 Empty Re: Girl's Dormitory 2 (Tam, Adrian, Koemi, Cassy) [NC-17]

Post  Draco Malfoy April 4th 2010, 3:27 am

[It wasn't aimed at you. It was just general silliness]
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

http://skylinepassion.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Adrian Black - Inactive April 4th 2010, 3:30 am

George Weasley wrote:at it was twice in one day. And George seeked me out to meet up with him. He sent me a PM.

[quote="George Weasley"]Ange and George just broke up. George is self loathing. If he were ever going to be into knifeplay it'd be now. I kinda want to smut, so if you're game....

I just didn't know what to make of it. You two are the only reason I didn't delete my account. I would have missed you girls. XD]

Adrian Black - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy April 4th 2010, 3:43 am

[We'd have missed you too!!!!!!

btw I'm about to take photos... and I've realized that all of my underwear is majorly pretty.... oh well...]
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Koemi Evans - Inactive April 4th 2010, 3:46 am

[U.N.D.E.R.W.E.A.R. ....... O_O *Gulp. Runs and looks in underwear draw.... Sigh Mine aren't "pretty". Sad ]

Koemi Evans - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 4th 2010, 3:53 am

Mine are rather boring and ugly.
You'd think they belonged to a grandma.
Except the pretty lacy stuff I have in the back of my closet.
That I've never worn.
AS I HAVE NO ONE TO WEAR IT FOR.
-cry-

Back to top Go down

Post  Koemi Evans - Inactive April 4th 2010, 3:58 am

[I have 2 or 3 sexy underwear, and I have someone to wear it for...finally. I just haven't worn them for her yet. >.> <.< >.<
Other wise all of mine are just "little kid" cute under wear from Aeropostle. They may not be sexy or even cute... but man are they comfy!!

And give it time. You will find someone.]

Koemi Evans - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 4th 2010, 4:01 am

[Sorry. I'm feeling particularly whiny tonight.]

Back to top Go down

Post  Adrian Black - Inactive April 4th 2010, 4:03 am

[Babe, you have bad ass underwear and normal underwear. lol. I have a bunch of cute underwear. I buy underwear like some chicks buy shoes. I have 40+ pairs.

It's ok, Sev. I buy cute underwear and wear them for myself. It always makes me feel hot when I put them on, even if I forget what I'm wearing later. lol]

Adrian Black - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Koemi Evans - Inactive April 4th 2010, 4:08 am

[I have bad ass underwear? Which ones are those? O_o and I love your undies babe. cute.
And I agree babe. I always feel sexy when I wear sexy underwear even if no one else gets to see them.]

Koemi Evans - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Adrian Black - Inactive April 4th 2010, 4:11 am

[The ones with the bones on it. That look like they were from hot topic.

HAHAHAHAHAH!!! Aboo boo. Oh I love this movie. lol]

Adrian Black - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Koemi Evans - Inactive April 4th 2010, 4:17 am

[I have a feeling if I dressed as Jafar for you one night you would attack me and rape me. ...... *contemplates* Wait.. this could be fun and work in my favor....hmmmm]

Koemi Evans - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Adrian Black - Inactive April 4th 2010, 4:26 am

[No offense babe, but you would look hidious as Jafar. LMFAO! A TINY BEARD! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

And you don't have to dress as a man to get me to "rape" you. You still have that clorophorm (sp?) and I have plans for that. Twisted Evil ]

Adrian Black - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Koemi Evans - Inactive April 4th 2010, 4:33 am

[Chloroform... and yes I still have it. You have P.L.A.N.S. for it... O_O *gulp* Runs and hides.]

Koemi Evans - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Adrian Black - Inactive April 4th 2010, 4:34 am

[Yes, babe. I told you that already!]

Adrian Black - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 4th 2010, 4:35 am

[... I'm so lost. What's the chloroform for, and isn't it deadly toxic?]

Back to top Go down

Post  Adrian Black - Inactive April 4th 2010, 4:38 am

[It was going to make her pass out so I could tie her up and blindfold her. Role play a rape scene. But we just found out that its deadly to sniff. It causes cardiac ahrythmia.]

Adrian Black - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Koemi Evans - Inactive April 4th 2010, 4:40 am

[I'm a forensic science student and I have chloroform left over from a drug project I did last term. And yes its toxic. Wikipedia : "it was quickly abandoned in favour of ether upon discovery of its toxicity, especially its tendency to cause fatal cardiac arrhythmia analogous to what is now termed "sudden sniffer's death". "
I don't feel like dieing. lol. Adrian has fantasies..lol. ]

Koemi Evans - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 4th 2010, 4:40 am

[That's what I thought, lol. Please don't die.]

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy April 4th 2010, 4:42 am

[Yeah... don't die... that would make me sad]
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Koemi Evans - Inactive April 4th 2010, 4:43 am

[ I dont plan on dieing. I have a lot more fantasies to play out with Adrian. Im not going anywhere. Twisted Evil ]

Koemi Evans - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Adrian Black - Inactive April 4th 2010, 4:44 am

[I have fantasies?!?!?!? If we did my fantasies we would be in a bath tub.... um... nevermind... This was for you and your rape fantasies!]

Adrian Black - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Koemi Evans - Inactive April 4th 2010, 4:47 am

[A bath tub? O_o Now I' curious. .. must find a large bath tub!!!! NOW!! Shocked ]

Koemi Evans - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy April 4th 2010, 4:48 am

[Erm... what is the bathtub for? *loves underwater sex*]
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 4th 2010, 4:49 am

[Me and Tam are talking about the possibilities on Skype, by the way, Koemi and Adrian.]

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next