Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dock by the Lake

+11
Krasimir Svetkova
Reed Dawson
Trey Davis
Parvati Patil
Jenna Wood
Molly Prewett
Cho Chang
Daphne Greengrass
Jesse St. James
Marlene McKinnon
Ted Tonks
15 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Dock by the Lake - Page 2 Empty Re: Dock by the Lake

Post  Daphne Greengrass March 14th 2011, 9:49 pm

"Awesome possum," said Dee, relieved. "I was worried there for a second. I'm glad that you are happy pappy and that you're not going to cry on me. That's always a good sign. And hey, did you ever find out which house she was in? Hopefully you know at least that about her, since you don't know her favorite color."
Daphne Greengrass
Daphne Greengrass
Fifth Year

http://snorkackshit.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jesse St. James March 14th 2011, 9:57 pm

"I did! She's in Gryffindor. I never realized how high up their common room was until I had to fly all the way up there." He shuddered slightly at the thought. "I hate flying. I have no idea how people do that sort of stuff for fun."
Jesse St. James
Jesse St. James

Back to top Go down

Post  Daphne Greengrass March 14th 2011, 10:00 pm

"Really? Just as I suspected." Dee decides to go snooping on Milli the Gryffindor and dig up some Gryffindor dirt. Whatever. "Flying is not bad, honestly. How are we even friends? But I find it interesting that you got on a broom when you hate them so much, all for her." She stroked her invisible goatee. "Very interesting, indeed."
Daphne Greengrass
Daphne Greengrass
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Jesse St. James March 14th 2011, 10:05 pm

Jesse blinked a few times, and maybe sort of kind of imagined what Dee would look like with a beard for a second before going back to his serious thoughts. "What's interesting?"
Jesse St. James
Jesse St. James

Back to top Go down

Post  Daphne Greengrass March 14th 2011, 10:10 pm

Dee stared at him blankly. "Just told you, dipshit. But I'll elaborate. You hate flying, but yet, you got on a broom and flew a gazillion feet in the air, just for her. It shows that you care for her and that you were serious about making up with her."
Daphne Greengrass
Daphne Greengrass
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Jesse St. James March 14th 2011, 10:29 pm

"Oh. I guess you're right. I didn't really think about it at the time. I just sort of figured that I'd have to get into her common room to make her talk to me, and the only way I could do that was if I flew up there," he shrugged. "It's kind of nice when you're in a relationship with someone you actually care about. I don't know why I didn't try this couple thing out sooner."
Jesse St. James
Jesse St. James

Back to top Go down

Post  Daphne Greengrass March 14th 2011, 10:49 pm

"Yeah, you're right," Dee agreed. "It is nice. I don't know why I wasted all that time waiting for THAT one," she said with a shrug, knowing Jesse would know that she was talking about Blaise.
Daphne Greengrass
Daphne Greengrass
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Jesse St. James March 14th 2011, 11:03 pm

Jesse nodded knowingly as he rolled his eyes. "Well, this Marco guy sounds better than that one. I'm sure what's-his-name is destined to be Forever Alone. At least I treat the girls I shag with some respect, unlike...you know, him."
Jesse St. James
Jesse St. James

Back to top Go down

Post  Daphne Greengrass March 14th 2011, 11:07 pm

"No, he was respectful and everything, he just made me wait too long. It was time to move on, you know?" Dee raised her eyebrows. "And hey, I thought we were done with the whole Jesse shags girls topic, or was that just me?"
Daphne Greengrass
Daphne Greengrass
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Jesse St. James March 14th 2011, 11:20 pm

"Oh yeah. Sorry. Won't happen again," he chuckled. "Well, you are an amazing woman who shouldn't be waiting around forever for some guy, so I'm proud of you for that. That guy is really missing out now that you're with this awesome Italian guy."
Jesse St. James
Jesse St. James

Back to top Go down

Post  Daphne Greengrass March 14th 2011, 11:25 pm

"Exactly, mi amigo. I just like, exude feminine power and awesomeness," Dee said with a serious nod. For it is the truth.
Daphne Greengrass
Daphne Greengrass
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Jesse St. James March 14th 2011, 11:44 pm

"That, you do, Dee. That you do," he agreed, grinning because he has the coolest BFF of all time. "Anyway, I should probably head back to the castle for lunch. Care to join me?" he asked in a mockingly proper voice as he stood up and offered his arm out to her.
Jesse St. James
Jesse St. James

Back to top Go down

Post  Daphne Greengrass March 15th 2011, 1:53 am

"I would be honored to join you, Mr. St. James," said Dee, her voice matching his proper tone. She stood up, hooking her arm through his. "I hope they have cake for dessert today," she said with a shrug as the two walked back to the castle together to eat and do BFF things.
Daphne Greengrass
Daphne Greengrass
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Marlene McKinnon April 3rd 2011, 2:49 am

This is one of Marlene's favourite spots to come to sit and think and smoke while she mentally runs through defensive spells. Today she's trying to list as many wards in her head as she can remember; she'll stay here until she can get to twenty. So, that's what she's doing - sitting and thinking and smoking. Cue Cho!
Marlene McKinnon
Marlene McKinnon
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Cho Chang April 3rd 2011, 2:59 am

Cho walked on to the grounds, feeling miserable. She couldn't keep going on like this. Her and Rolf were just that. Separate. She walked until she reached the dock, about to stick her feet in and think when she noticed another girl there. "Hello." She said, rather confused, as this was usually ehr spot. She shrugged and sat down. "Do you mind?" She asked.
Cho Chang
Cho Chang
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Marlene McKinnon April 3rd 2011, 3:05 am

Marlene glances up, recognising one of the girls from her own house that she's never really talked to before -huh, this is a common theme with Marlene, she really should talk to more people or something- and shrugs. "Free country," she says, taking a long drag from her cigarette and expelling the smoke out over the water. "It's Cho, right?" she asks after a beat, her voice vague as she keeps her mind on wards.
Marlene McKinnon
Marlene McKinnon
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Cho Chang April 3rd 2011, 3:09 am

Cho stared out at the water for a bit, listening to the calm ripple of the water. She almost completely missed the girl's question. "Hm? Oh, yeah. I'm Cho." She said, smiling a little bit. The girl took a long drag on her cigarette, and Cho resumed staring out at the water. "I'm sorry," she said, "Your name is?"
Cho Chang
Cho Chang
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Marlene McKinnon April 3rd 2011, 3:16 am

"Marlene," she says around a cloud of smoke. She falls silent again, her face creasing in concentration as she tries to remember the incantation for making a building unplottable. Short!Post is short because Mya is distracted trying to figure out why we have a cherry emoticon. cherry <--- seriously.
Marlene McKinnon
Marlene McKinnon
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Cho Chang April 3rd 2011, 3:25 am

Cho smiled at Marlene. "Pretty name." She said. "Nice to meet you, Marlene." Marlene seemed to be occupied, but Cho still stayed. She looked out at the water and sighed. "What brings you out here, anyways?" It was slightly cold, and not very nice out. Still, the light on the moon was nice, and it made the water look gorgeous. And Ducky thinks that it could be there for a variety of reasons. >.>
Cho Chang
Cho Chang
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Marlene McKinnon April 3rd 2011, 3:30 am

The fact that is a smiling cherry just makes it that much more hilarious, I think.... >.>
Marlene's lips quirk upwards briefly, but she doesn't comment on Cho's compliment. "Nothin' much," she says, flicking the butt of her cigarette into the water. The moonlight makes it just barely visible below them, giving Marlene just enough light to see by as she pulls out her wand and vanishes the litter. "Just doing a little mental revision. It's a good spot to think. But then I guess you knew that," she comments, taking note of Cho's air of melancholy and reflection. Marlene lights up another smoke, pauses, and offers the pack to the other girl.
Marlene McKinnon
Marlene McKinnon
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Cho Chang April 3rd 2011, 4:18 am

"Yeah, I did." She said. Marlene lit another cigarette before she offered her pack to her. Cho shrugged. "Why not?" She said, "try everything once." Not that she was in a destructive mood or anything, oh, no. She hadn't gotten completely plastered the night before. Nope, not for Cho Chang. She took a single cigarette from the pack. "Can I have a light?" She asked.
Cho Chang
Cho Chang
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Marlene McKinnon April 3rd 2011, 4:30 am

Marlene smirks as the other girl takes a cigarette, clearly having never tried it before. She slips the pack back into her pocket. "Living dangerously?" she asks, just a hint of mocking in her tone as she brandishes her wand, holding it to the tip of Cho's cigarette to provide the spark to light it.
Marlene McKinnon
Marlene McKinnon
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Cho Chang April 3rd 2011, 6:00 am

Cho smiled sarcastically. "Oh, yes. I live for the adrenaline rush." She said with more sarcasm than the smile had held. She lit the cigarette, and when it was lit, Cho took a small drag of it coughing when she felt the smoke enter her. It burned before she exhaled, leaving a funny twinge behind, but it was something that she could get used to. "Thanks." She said. "You're a fellow Claw, right? I think I've seen you around the common room."
Cho Chang
Cho Chang
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Marlene McKinnon April 3rd 2011, 6:14 am

Marlene snorts, the snort becoming even more pronounced when Cho chokes on the first drag of smoke and nicotene. "You get used to it," she says dismissively, her eyes turning to the lake. The moonlight reflects off the water, making it shimmer and sparkle close by, but in the distance all is an inky darkness and Marlene is pretty sure she won't be catching sight of the squid tonight. "Yeah, seventh. I'm around sometimes, raiding the Defence books."
Marlene McKinnon
Marlene McKinnon
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Cho Chang April 3rd 2011, 7:10 am

"Oh, thanks." Cho said, sarcastically. "I suppose that every time you meet people you get them to smoke with you?" She laughed. Marlene seemed rather... abrasive. It was odd, because she was really only friends with Mari, Ms. Sweetness. Marlene did seem like good company. "Oh, seventh? And Defence... Hm. If I had to say, my favorite was Transfiguration. It's rather fun."
Cho Chang
Cho Chang
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next