Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dock by the Lake

+11
Krasimir Svetkova
Reed Dawson
Trey Davis
Parvati Patil
Jenna Wood
Molly Prewett
Cho Chang
Daphne Greengrass
Jesse St. James
Marlene McKinnon
Ted Tonks
15 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

Dock by the Lake - Page 9 Empty Re: Dock by the Lake

Post  Marlene McKinnon June 25th 2011, 7:57 am

Marlene shakes her head. "Good luck with that," she says, because she'll not be addressing him by anything longform. If she's in a good mood he'll be Sirius, but when she's in a bad mood, which also happens to be more akin to her normal mood, he'll be Black. She pulls out another cigarette and lights it up. She takes a couple of drags, then slowly offers the cigarette to her companion.
Marlene McKinnon
Marlene McKinnon
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 25th 2011, 8:17 am

"I WANNA HAVE A PARTY COME WITH ME." Sirius grabbed her hand and dragged her bodily into the Great Hall.

Back to top Go down

Post  Arthur Weasley July 20th 2011, 12:15 am

Arthur cheerfully walked to the docks, humming happily, with thoughts of Molly filling his head.
Arthur Weasley
Arthur Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Ted Tonks July 20th 2011, 12:24 am

Ted was wandering by the lake and saw Arthur. He shouted over and walked to meet his friend, hugging him when they were close enough, "How are you mate? Long time no see."
Ted Tonks
Ted Tonks

Back to top Go down

Post  Arthur Weasley July 20th 2011, 12:27 am

"Amazing," Arthur replied, happy to see one of his best friends. "How are you? I haven't seen you in ages."
Arthur Weasley
Arthur Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Ted Tonks July 20th 2011, 12:32 am

"Everything is pretty good, keeping myself busy as always. I'm working on a big transfiguration project at the moment though and it's keeping me in the library for far more time than I want." Ted shrugged and walked down to the end of the dock, pulling off his socks and shoes and sticking his feet into the water to feel it.
Ted Tonks
Ted Tonks

Back to top Go down

Post  Arthur Weasley July 20th 2011, 12:34 am

"What kind of project?" Arthur asked as he sat down next to Ted, his shoes already off. "I've pretty much been working on the clock with Professor Flitwick. And spending time with Molly." Arthur beamed at the last sentence, for discussion of one's future wife tended to cause positive feelings.
Arthur Weasley
Arthur Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Ted Tonks July 20th 2011, 12:42 am

Generally thats how it works Razz Ted rolled up his pants so they didn't get wet as he dangled his legs, "Well the personal component is the animagus transformation but we're pairing it with some research on human animal transformation."
Ted Tonks
Ted Tonks

Back to top Go down

Post  Arthur Weasley July 20th 2011, 4:48 pm

Older Arthur knows that and is completely amused by Younger Arthur, but Younger Arthur still hasn't figured that part out yet. "That sounds interesting," Arthur said. "Never got the hang of Transfiguration - I'm more of a Charms person. Are you going to try and become an Animagus?" Arthur figured that Ted probably would, but he figured he would ask anyway.
Arthur Weasley
Arthur Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Ted Tonks July 21st 2011, 5:45 am

Ted shrugged, "We'll see. Depends how far I get this year and what I do after. It's an incredibly long process and it would take a lot of time after school ends to get it done. Hopefully I'll make it eventually though. And I've always been rubbish at charms, I'd rather do things the muggle way." He swung his foot and kicked some water at Arthur, splashing him slightly.
Ted Tonks
Ted Tonks

Back to top Go down

Post  Arthur Weasley July 21st 2011, 5:50 am

"Charms are wonderful; I love tinkering with different Muggle tools and seeing how Charms affect them," Arthur says, not realizing that he is starting a lifetime of flying cars and other devices. "Did I tell you that Billy finally decided on blue and pink cheetah trim for the bar walls and neon yellow and orange paint for everything else? The pictures look...bright to say the least." Arthur, in all his grace and poise, attempts to kick water back at Ted, but ends up sending him into the lake. He is pleased to note that his fall does create quite a large splash in Ted's direction.
Arthur Weasley
Arthur Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Ted Tonks August 1st 2011, 7:10 pm

Ted cringed at the idea of those garish colours then laughed as Arthur fell in. Poor Arthur has no grace at all. Ted kicked some more water at him before holding out his hand to help Arthur back onto the dock, "I think you might be the most accident-prone person I know."
Ted Tonks
Ted Tonks

Back to top Go down

Post  Arthur Weasley August 1st 2011, 7:32 pm

"I don't know about that," Arthur said as he quickly used a Warming Spell to dry his clothes. "I'm not accident-prone; I have yet to seriously injure myself, knock on wooden things as the Muggles say." Arthur quickly tapped the wooden dock. "I just lack poise, that's all."
Arthur Weasley
Arthur Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9