Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An unused hallway

+10
Jesse St. James
Ravenclaw Mod
Gideon Prewett
Ted Tonks
Parvati Patil
Reed Dawson
Krasimir Svetkova
Scorpius Malfoy
Molly Prewett
Griffin Savage
14 posters

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

An unused hallway - Page 3 Empty Re: An unused hallway

Post  Parvati Patil April 25th 2011, 6:49 am

Parvati grinned widely. "Oh, I'll have to thank him for that today." She said grinning widely. "I'm sure he'll be confused when I thank him for being my boyfriend but he'll understand eventually." She said with a light laugh. "OH? You're in a new relationship? Do tell! Who is it? Who is it?" She asked, practically bouncing up and down. Parvati does not think Lavender or Reed are annoying.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Location : Somewhere being either sad, upset, angry, happy(unlikely), or horny.

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson April 25th 2011, 6:54 am

It was Reed's turn to bounce, which he did happily. "Well! His name is Krasimir, most people call him Kras though. He's a 'Puff too. He's really tall, and he looks like one of the statues you see in Italy, you know, the perfect ones? Yeah. He's from Bulgaria and is a Seventh year, which means he's leaving at the end of this year." Reed pouted, and it was more adorable then sad. "He helped me realize who I was, and he's so sweet and perfect. OH! And he makes the most delicious cookies ever known to man. Seriously. Want one?" Reed always keeps cookies on him, because he can't really go that long without one.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

http://gayguyshpandglee.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil April 25th 2011, 6:59 am

Parvati nodded and grinned widely as he talked about his boyfriend. She loved seeing happy people and it really made her happy. She frowned slightly when he brought up Bulgaria because thinking about Bulgaria really made her miss Viktor a lot and missing Viktor made her sad. "Oh, I know how you feel there too." She told him. "James is leaving at the end of the year too, but if it was meant to be it will all work out and I am sure things will work out with you and Kras." She said, her eyes flicking down to the ring on her finger before looking back up at him. "Oh, no I really shouldn't. I ate a huge Sundae last night when out with my friend Al for my birthday and I need to keep in shape for cheer and who am I kidding? Give me a cookie!" She said with a wide grin.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson April 25th 2011, 7:05 am

Reed nodded in agreement. "Yeah, we agreed to write each other every day, and since he can apparate, he's going come to Hogsmeade as often as he can." He giggled when she agreed to a cookie, then dug around in his bag, pulling out his container that still had two cookies in it. He opened it and offered her one. "It's chocolate chip, and it's addicting. This container here? Yeah, it was full last night, and I ate them all by myself." He frowned when he thought about the reason he ate all the cookies, but quickly shrugged it away, not wanting to think about last night at all.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil April 25th 2011, 7:13 am

Parvati grinned widely. "Oh! That's a good idea! I'll have to bring that idea up with James." She said nodding because she would love being able to see James during Hogsmeade trips. She really hated thinking about next year when she would barely get to see James. She really didn't know how she was going to live without him almost every day. She reached into the container. "Mmmm," She said with wide eyes just from looking at it. "Well, it's not a bad thing to eat them all yourself." She said, giving him a small smile. "Sometimes it's good to let yourself pig out a bit." She said nodding before taking a bite of the cookie. "Mmmm! Oh my god! It's delicious!"
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson April 25th 2011, 7:24 am

Reed flailed his arms above his head. "I know! I don't know how he does it. Something about some recipe that he added things too. I don't know, I stopped paying attention once I took a bite." He shrugged and grabbed the other cookie, stuffing it into his mouth and practically melting. "Hey, would you mind if I sent you some more stuff? You're a little taller than Dem, so it opens up a whole new window. I don't mean it in a weird way. Fashion is just sort of my life, and I never got to order all the pretty girl stuff. Plus my mom likes hearing when I make new friends. She doesn't know I'm gay yet. We're going to tell her this weekend." He looked a little nervous, thinking about the torturous weekend he had ahead of him.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil April 25th 2011, 7:28 am

Parvati blinked at him a few times as he said he wanted to send her more stuff. "What? Are you sure?" She asked him. "I really don't want you spending a ton of money of things for me though." She told him. "But if you really want to send me stuff I definitely won't push you away." She said with a wide smile. "Oh! And I am a size 6 in shoes, just so you know." She said with a small wink, shoes were definitely one of her guilty pleasures. She loved them. "Oh really? Well don't stress about it. I just had a friend tell his dad over spring break." She told him. "He was nervous about it but it all went fine and I am sure it will all go perfect with your mom!"
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson April 25th 2011, 7:35 am

Reed laughed loudly when she said not to spend too much. "Trust me, I won't be spending anything. Designers love sending my mom things. It's their way of sucking up to get good reviews and such." Reed definitely didn't miss the hint about the shoes, his brain going through all the new designs he saw in the latest lookbook he got. "I hope it goes well. Given my mom's career, she's around gay guys a lot. You never know though, what a parent wants for their child. I know my mom definitely expects me to produce an heir, but I don't even want to think about that right now." He cringed at the thought of having children at this point.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil April 25th 2011, 7:40 am

Parvati was insanely jealous when he mentioned getting free clothes. "That's so cool!" She said grinning widely. "I wish my mom had a job like that!" She said and gave him a small smile. "I'm sure it will go well!" She told him. "A lot of parents are very accepted." She said nodding, for it was true. Parents were more accepting nowadays then they were in the past. "You...don't want kids?" She asked curiously. "Like you wouldn't even want to adopt or get a surrogate?"
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson April 25th 2011, 7:42 am

"Well, don't worry, you'll get plenty from me!" Reed gave a mischievous grin. "And I may someday, but I'm only fifteen! It scares me to even think about that! I can hardly take care of myself, let alone another small person." He shuddered a little. "I'm really clumsy...like real bad, as you saw earlier. And babies are so fragile and just-" He shivered again at the thought of him holding a baby.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil April 25th 2011, 7:45 am

Parvati laughed lightly and patted him on the shoulder. "I'm sure you'll think different one day." She said nodding. "Or maybe not, families aren't for everyone." She said with a small shrug. "Though I definitely want kids." She told him with a small nod. "Yeah, I really like the idea of having a family and everything."
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson April 25th 2011, 7:48 am

Reed smiled. "Aww, that's sweet! Well, seeing as you help complete strangers, I think you've got the 'motherly niceness' thing down pretty good!" He giggled a little, sending a little blush to his cheeks. "I may want them someday, and it all depends on who I'm with. I honestly don't see myself being with anyone other then Kras, but he could always change his mind and chuck me off or something." He gave a little nervous laugh.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil April 25th 2011, 7:52 am

Parvati smiled widely. "Really? You think so? Oh god I hope I will be a good mum." She said nodding. "I know James will be an amazing dad. Maybe a little rough when they are playing sometimes but I think he will be an amazing dad." She said nodding. "and an amazing husband." She added quietly as she spaced out slightly from talking about James too much. She shook her head. "Aww, don't say that! You seem like an amazing boyfriend and I am sure Kras loves you and would never do anything to hurt you."
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson April 25th 2011, 7:54 am

Reed was about to wave a hand in front of Parvati's face, but she came back to reality and Reed giggled. "Welcome back!" He giggled some more then nodded. "I know that! We actually just had our first fight. I was a little bitch, and Kras was amazing. It sucked, but we got through it." He nodded happily.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil April 25th 2011, 7:58 am

Parvati grinned widely as he said Welcome back. "Thanks, my bad. I do that a lot when I talk about James." She said sheepishly. "Oh really? I'm sorry! I'm glad you got through it though and everything went okay!" She said and gave him a smile.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson April 25th 2011, 8:01 am

Reed sighed. "I'm glad it turned out okay. I thought he wouldn't want me or sure after. I was so dumb. Sometimes, it sort of sucks being a teenager. Not to mention I have zero relationship experience. But whatever, it's all happy again!" Except all that work he has to do for his showcase this weekend. He went into mini panic mode just thinking about it.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil April 25th 2011, 8:06 am

Parvati nodded in agreement. "Yeah, I know! I feel like it's so weird being in love, you know? Like I never really realized that it was until it happened." She said nodding. "It's so different than any other relationship thats for sure and I don't know. It's just really different being in a serious relationship. It changed your whole life, really." She said nodding. "I'm glad you guys made up and are happy again though!"
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson April 25th 2011, 8:13 am

Reed was glad someone else felt the same way he did. "Yeah, it's really weird how much it can change you." He smiled happily, liking how he changed. He looked at his watch and groaned. "Hey, I gotta run. Time for Herbology!" He groaned again. "I'll send a letter to you or hunt you down when your stuff gets here. I'll probably send for it tonight, maybe tomorrow morning. And uh, thanks for, you know, helping me and not laughing like every one else usually does." He blushed a little, but smiled widely.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil April 25th 2011, 4:23 pm

Parvati nodded. "Yeah, I definitely have changed a lot since I got into a serious relationship, but for the good." She said with a smile. "OH! Okay!" She said with a smile. "I'll talk to you soon, Reed." She said happily, for she really did hope that she would talk to Reed sometime in the near future. "And it's no problem!" She said in response to helping him out. "I was happy to help!"
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson April 25th 2011, 6:10 pm

Reed smiled, then giggled, then gave a little wave. "I'll see you soon Parvati!" With that, he turned around...and tripped and fell again. He popped right back up like he usually did, and glanced over his shoulder. "I'm okay! Bye!" This time he walked carefully, with his hands out slightly to the side, helping him balance better.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil April 26th 2011, 3:11 am

"Bye!" She said and gasped when he tripped and fell. She went to help him up but he was right back up in a flash. She smiled as he said he was okay and gave him a small wave before turning around and walking off.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil April 29th 2011, 2:59 am

Parvati is here, walking down this hallway.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett April 29th 2011, 3:01 am

Molly is here too, also walking down this hallway. She isn't doing her usual strut, but rather just meandering along with a happy-dreamy look on her face, because she's in a great mood. Except she's not really watching where she's going, so she manages to bump into the only other person in the hallway. "Oh, oops! Sorry! Like, totally vagued out and didn't see you there."
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil April 29th 2011, 3:04 am

Parvati jumped when somebody bumped into her, wondering if she should just avoid this hallway from now on considering how she always seemed to get bumped into when walking down it. She smiled at the girl as she apologized. "It's fine." She said with a wide grin, because she definitely knew how easy it was to get distracted and run into things when distracted.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett April 29th 2011, 3:08 am

Bumpy bumpy hallway. No wonder it was unused... XD
Molly grins, because sometimes people aren't so friendly when you accidentally bump into them, so she likes that this girl is cool about it. "Hey, you look, like, kind of familiar. Are you a Gryff or something?"
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next