Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An unused hallway

+10
Jesse St. James
Ravenclaw Mod
Gideon Prewett
Ted Tonks
Parvati Patil
Reed Dawson
Krasimir Svetkova
Scorpius Malfoy
Molly Prewett
Griffin Savage
14 posters

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

An unused hallway - Page 10 Empty Re: An unused hallway

Post  Beatrice Orwell June 1st 2011, 5:19 am

"Ah! Good initiative, Secretary Dean! Aaaand meeting adjourned!" she shouted and collapsed to the floor, giggling like mad.
Beatrice Orwell
Beatrice Orwell

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas June 1st 2011, 5:24 am

Dean was glad Bea had wrapped the "meeting" because he wasn't sure he could keep it up much longer. He too fell to the ground laughing. "We must...tell Vice President Lovegood...of this....official meeting..." He was trying to talk between laughs and had to wipe his eyes as tears started to form.
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Beatrice Orwell June 1st 2011, 5:39 am

Bea's laughter turned into a mixture of gasps and wheezes and she was clutching her sides. It took her ages before she could squeak out a "Yes.. We- should!" Finally, wiping the tears from her eyes, she pulled herself up. "Ahhh. My that was fun," she giggled.
Beatrice Orwell
Beatrice Orwell

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas June 1st 2011, 5:41 am

Dean was laughing just as much, trying to take deep breaths to calm himself. Finally he sat up and wiped his eyes again. "Indeed it was. Now we just need a club name." He chuckled again and made himself stop before the laughter took over him again.
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Beatrice Orwell June 1st 2011, 5:47 am

"Hmmm. How about The Band of Artsy Farters?" she just said the first thing that came to mind. Then rethought. "Maybe not. That sounds like we're some sort of competitive eaters. Do you have any ideas?" she asked.
Beatrice Orwell
Beatrice Orwell

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas June 1st 2011, 5:51 am

Dean snorted at her suggestion, finding it rather amusing. "Ummm. I'm really horrible at coming up with names of things. But right now we could be like. Um, I don't know. The Artsy Three. Nah, that's kind of lame. Oh oh oh! You know what we should do!" He bounced a little as the idea struck him. "For like, our logo or whatever we should each make something. I mean like..Okay, let's say you draw or paint something, then you give the picture to Luna and she adds something to it then gives it to me, and I add something to it. And then if anyone else comes along they can add something too. Did that make any sense?"
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Beatrice Orwell June 1st 2011, 5:56 am

"That makes perfect sense," Bea nodded. "That's a great idea! I've always wanted to do a collaborative piece. It might be a little strange to work out, but I'm game!" she replied excitedly. This was shaping up to be very exciting. "Oh, and maybe when we see Luna we can pick her brain for name ideas," she suggested.
Beatrice Orwell
Beatrice Orwell

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas June 1st 2011, 5:58 am

Dean smiled. "Yeah, it will be fun, bringing all our different styles together! And Luna has amazing ideas, I bet she'll be able to think of something amazing." He bounced a little again, looking like a little puppy.
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Beatrice Orwell June 1st 2011, 6:04 am

Bea was still grinning. "I bet! We'll have to ambush her sometime this week and tell her everything that's happened," she decided. "However," she yawned and unfolded her legs so they were sticking straight in front of her, "I'm feeling a bit tired. I think a nap might be in order," she said.
Beatrice Orwell
Beatrice Orwell

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas June 1st 2011, 6:07 am

Dean smiled and nodded then quickly stood to offer a hand to help Bea up, his mother always had taught him how to be a gentleman. "A nap does sound pretty fantastic. I myself may head out to soak up some sun while it's still out, maybe a nap by the lake would be nice. This was really fun Bea, I'm glad I bumped into you! You will definitely have to send me an owl or something if you and Lu figure anything out." He was grinning from ear to ear, already loving their new unofficial little club.
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Beatrice Orwell June 1st 2011, 6:15 am

Bea grabbed Dean's hand and hopped up. "Thanks," she mumbled before responding to him properly. "Yeah. It's been loads of fun. You're just a fun guy, huh?" she giggled. "I'll definitely make sure to let you know if anything progresses further. I'm super excited!" She greamed at him for a minute, feeling that if she had a tail she would be wagging it like there was no tomorrow. "Well, I'll leave you to your sun bathing," she said finally. "I'm feeling like a comfy bed would be better for me."
Beatrice Orwell
Beatrice Orwell

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas June 1st 2011, 6:20 am

Dean just kind of shrugged awkwardly. "I guess I am?" He really didn't know how to respond to that. "Well, I hope you have a nice nap. I will see you soon! Bye Bea!" Then he waved a little frantically then headed towards the direction of the front of the castle so he could go outside.
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Beatrice Orwell June 1st 2011, 6:25 am

Bea smiled at him as he walked off then shuffled back to her dorm. Awkward moments are awkward and she's sure that one will be following her for the rest of the day.
Beatrice Orwell
Beatrice Orwell

Back to top Go down

Post  Demelza Robins July 21st 2011, 5:49 am

Dem wandered down a hallway, not really sure where she was going or what she was doing. She hoped that she could find something to do, or someone to see, something not to do with fashion because she had been doing an awful lot of things to do with it lately, so she just needed a break from it all.
Demelza Robins
Demelza Robins
Fifth Year

http://thiscouldmeandanger.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Arthur Weasley July 21st 2011, 5:53 am

Arthur was walking around, humming some happy, upbeat Muggle tune he heard the other day on the radio. He noticed some else walking toward him and decided to stop humming in order to avoid embarassing himself. "Sorry about that; I hope my humming didn't make you go deaf," Arthur said to the girl.
Arthur Weasley
Arthur Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Demelza Robins July 21st 2011, 5:58 am

"What? Of course it didn't, what are you talking about?" Dem said curiously. "I don't think we've met before," Dem added, "I'm Dem, by the way. Who are you?" She asked with a smile on her face. She always loved meeting new people, well nice people and Arthur seemed like a nice person, so she was happy to meet him.
Demelza Robins
Demelza Robins
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Arthur Weasley July 21st 2011, 6:00 am

"I'm Arthur Weasley. People call me Arthur -there's no good nickname for Arthur, you know," Arthur said happily. "It's nice to meet you, Dem." He smiled brightly at her; her name sounded familiar, but he wasn't sure from where. But she seemed nice, and Arthur liked nice people
Arthur Weasley
Arthur Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Demelza Robins July 21st 2011, 6:05 am

"It's nice to meet you Arthur!" She smiled. "So, what are you doing around here?" She asked, "Just going for a walk for something nice to do? Or are you going somewhere?" She looked at him as she asked the question.
Demelza Robins
Demelza Robins
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Arthur Weasley July 21st 2011, 6:10 am

"Oh, I'm just wandering around. Probably going to head to the lake for a little bit before dinner tonight with my...girlfriend," Arthur said. "Sorry, it's still weird to think of Molly as my girlfriend. She's a brilliant cook, you know, and very beautiful." Arthur smiled at the mention of Molly; she tended to make him very giddy. "What are you doing on this lovely day?"
Arthur Weasley
Arthur Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Demelza Robins July 21st 2011, 6:23 am

"So you're the Arthur that Molly is dating!" She brightly said, "She's mentioned you a few times." She smiled, sure that Arthur would be happy that Molly was talking about him to her friends, in a good way of course. "Oh, nothing much really. Just finding something to do to take a break from all the fashion things that I've been doing lately."
Demelza Robins
Demelza Robins
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Arthur Weasley July 21st 2011, 4:37 pm

Arthur beamed at the mention of Molly; she must like him if she mentioned him to other people. "That's really cool. What kind of fashion things do you? Muggle or magical or both?" Arthur knew nothing about fashion, as evidenced by the stains on the knees of his jeans; he figured that it might be a good idea to get a better idea of what's acceptable to wear.
Arthur Weasley
Arthur Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Demelza Robins July 23rd 2011, 11:32 am

"Hmm, well it's sort of both, you know? I don't make robes or anything magical like that, but they're clothes that both wizards and muggles can wear if that makes sense." She nods after she explains the sorts of clothes that she makes to Arthur, who is lucky that she isn't going on and on about clothing and fashion, which can sometimes happen.
Demelza Robins
Demelza Robins
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Arthur Weasley July 23rd 2011, 8:30 pm

"Interesting," Arthur said. "I love Muggle culture, and I've been trying to learn about Muggle fashion. It's all so fascinating! Though it can be very confusing times, considering I barely understand Wizarding fashion." Arthur stopped himself, deciding that Dem didn't need to hear about every aspect of his fixation with Muggles. "What year are you in?" Arthur asked politely.
Arthur Weasley
Arthur Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Demelza Robins July 24th 2011, 4:28 am

"It is! I could help you sometime if you want?" She asked and suggested, more than happy to help people with fashion, it was her section of expertise, after all, and she loved to help people. "I'm a fifth year," She nodded, "What about you?" She curiously asked Arthur.
Demelza Robins
Demelza Robins
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Arthur Weasley July 24th 2011, 10:06 pm

"That would amazing! Especially because I want to dress a little bit nicer now. Jobs and stuff," Arthur said, stuff equalling Molly in his mind. "I'm in my sixth year. So you have OWLs coming up? I'm so sorry - they were awful." Arthur hated tests, so OWLs were equivalent to his worst nightmare.
Arthur Weasley
Arthur Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next