Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An unused hallway

+10
Jesse St. James
Ravenclaw Mod
Gideon Prewett
Ted Tonks
Parvati Patil
Reed Dawson
Krasimir Svetkova
Scorpius Malfoy
Molly Prewett
Griffin Savage
14 posters

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

An unused hallway - Page 9 Empty Re: An unused hallway

Post  Beatrice Orwell May 31st 2011, 12:54 am

Bea shook her head. "I'm not doing anything at all," she chirped, still smiling. "I'd love to hang out. Do you have anything in mind?" she asked.
Beatrice Orwell
Beatrice Orwell

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas May 31st 2011, 12:58 am

Dean thought for a moment. "Uhhhhhh. I actually can't really think of anything." He pouted. "How about you? I actually don't care if we do anything, we can just sit and hang too. Or go outside, since it's nice. Whatever." He shrugged a little.
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Beatrice Orwell May 31st 2011, 1:05 am

"Hmm," she tapped her nose thoughtfully. "Normally I'd love to go outside, but I feel like changing it up a little today," she said. "Pluuuus, I just feel lazy and hang-out-ish today. I say we just plop down right here and chat," she said decisively and flopped onto the ground. She looked up at him from where she lay on her back. "Care to join me, good sir?" she asked extending a hand into the air.
Beatrice Orwell
Beatrice Orwell

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas May 31st 2011, 1:07 am

Dean laughed then shrugged as if saying 'yeah why not'. He plopped down on the ground next to Bea and put his hands under his head. "This is a good idea. Hopefully nobody steps on us." He laughed a little. "So, what have you been up to since I last saw you?"
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Beatrice Orwell May 31st 2011, 1:15 am

Bea giggled. "Oh, I think we'll be okay. There aren't usually many people that walk through here," she said. "I haven't done a whole lot," she added. "Hmm. I chatted with Molly a little bit about boys. Bemoaning the lack of available guys in Hufflepuff, y'know," she said. "It really is too bad. They all seem nice, but..." she trailed off with a shrug. "What's been going on with you?"
Beatrice Orwell
Beatrice Orwell

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas May 31st 2011, 1:18 am

Dean laughed. "Actually I too have been chatting with Molly. Only she took upon herself to inform me of my horrible sense of fashion." He shrugged. "Then told me I needed to find a gay best friend to dress me. Too bad I don't really know any. Sorry about the lack of single guys in Hufflepuff."
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas May 31st 2011, 1:26 am

ACK. Sorry, I have to run to walmart quick. Sad Be back later
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Beatrice Orwell June 1st 2011, 2:05 am

"Oh. She really gets around, doesn't she," Bea commented then raised her eyebrows at his earlier comment. "A gay best friend to dress you? Hmm. I think you look fine," she said and shrugged. "It seems like a weird idea to have someone else dress you. It wouldn't be your style then; it'd be theirs, y'know?" she added, glancing over with him and fiddling with her cork necklace, which she hadn't taken off since she'd made it.
Beatrice Orwell
Beatrice Orwell

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas June 1st 2011, 2:09 am

Dean thought for a moment then gasped. "Oh my gosh, you are totally right! I never thought about it like that before. Sweet, thanks, now I won't feel bad about how I dress. At least I know now that apparently you aren't suppose to wear a brown belt with black shoes." He looked over and saw the cork necklace and shot up to a sitting position. "Hey! You're wearing a cork necklace! My gir- I mean my friend makes those! I have one too, see?" He reached under the front of his shirt and pulled out his cork necklace to show Bea.
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Beatrice Orwell June 1st 2011, 2:37 am

Bea smiled. "I'm glad I could help." When Dean shot up, she immediately followed suit. "What?! Oh! How lovely! We match!" she exclaimed. "Luna taught me how to make this. Is that who you're talking about?" she asked. "I really like her. We only talked for a little bit, but she's fascinating. We're going to have an art swap sometime and I told her she should visit some of the museums in London if she ever gets a chance," Bea continued babbling.
Beatrice Orwell
Beatrice Orwell

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas June 1st 2011, 2:43 am

Dean grinned widely, because he just couldn't help it when talking about Luna. "Yeah! Luna! She's one of my very best friends. She taught me how to make them too! And wait, art swap? Do you paint, or draw? I'm kind of an artist myself, not really with paint though. More with drawing." He nodded slowly.
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Beatrice Orwell June 1st 2011, 2:52 am

"You draw?" Bea exclaimed, getting more excited by the moment. "That's great! Maybe you can swap with us too?" she suggested. "I don't really know what to call what I do. It's more like... creative exploration. I love finding new mediums to work with. Like, things that you wouldn't expect. My fallback would be paints though. I'm a big fan of finger painting," she said, nodding seriously.
Beatrice Orwell
Beatrice Orwell

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas June 1st 2011, 3:05 am

Dean grins and bounces. "Well, Lu knows I draw, she's seen almost everything. Oh hey! I think I have some sketchpads with me. Hang on." He reached for his bag, which he's totally had this whole time. He grabs the sketchpad he knows has absolutely no personal drawings. He hands her the pad. "You'll see that I mostly just sketch landscapes in grey monotones. Some are in color, but it's just easier using blacks you know?" He shrugs and decides to watch her look through however many pages she wants.

And because he likes me to post pictures of what he draws, here's one of the sketches:
Spoiler:
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Beatrice Orwell June 1st 2011, 3:11 am

"Oooh!" Bea's face lights up as she reaches for the sketchbook Dean's holding out to her. She hums as she flips through the pages. "Wow, Dean. These are really great. The detail is amazing. You've got some wicked talent," she says as she continues through until there are only blank pages. "I'm a little jealous," she tells him. "I'm a flop at making things look realistic. All my stuff is really abstract," she adds.
Beatrice Orwell
Beatrice Orwell

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas June 1st 2011, 3:18 am

Dean smiles gratefully. "Thank you! I've worked hard to get where I am today. And there's nothing wrong with abstract. I actually can't do anything abstract. It just looks... wrong. I also can't draw buildings. I would love to see some of your work sometime too. Maybe I may have to invite myself to this art swap dealio thing." He grabbed the sketchpad and stuffed it back into his bag along with the others.
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Beatrice Orwell June 1st 2011, 3:27 am

"Hmm," Bea smiles. "Well, It's still really good," she says. "You could definitely come to our "dealio" too! I'm sure Luna wouldn't mind. I didn't talk to her long, but she seems pretty laid back about that kind of thing, and I'd love for you to see some of my stuff," she adds then makes a face. "We never really said a specific time or anything though. It's still kind of up in the air," she tells him
Beatrice Orwell
Beatrice Orwell

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas June 1st 2011, 3:39 am

Dean smiles again, thinking about Luna. "Yeah, she's pretty easy going. I'm sure she wouldn't mind too horribly. And don't worry, you ladies can just send me an owl or something whenever you decide to do it. That's one bad thing about all of us being in different houses, our schedules are bound to be a little conflicting, but I'm sure we can make something work."
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Beatrice Orwell June 1st 2011, 3:45 am

Bea nods. "Mhm. Oh yeah. I didn't even think about that. You're a Gryffindor, right?" she realises. "If we just get a Slytherin to join us it'll be a party!" she laughs. "I actually don't think I know any Slytherins, now that I think of it," she adds. "Do you have any friends from there? I heard a lot of them aren't actually as mean as the rumours say. I think it's just a facade to keep the reputation up," she whispers.
Beatrice Orwell
Beatrice Orwell

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas June 1st 2011, 3:51 am

Dean laughs. "Yeah, we could be like a club. I only know a couple people. There's this girl Tracey that's... entertaining. Yeah, that's a good word to describe her. She's a little on the spacey side, but she's super sweet and friendly. Yeah, but that's about it for me. I'm afraid I don't know too many others." He sighed a little, it really was sad that there wasn't more unity between the houses.
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Beatrice Orwell June 1st 2011, 4:03 am

"Huh." Bea got a little mischievous look on her face but quickly wiped it away before making a pompous serious face and wiggling around until she was sitting with her back board straight, her feet tucked under her butt and her hands folded in her lap. "And now I shall call the meeting to order," she postured and pretended to bang and invisible gavel. "First order of business, recruit a Slytherin for club completion." Bea's poker face broke then and she let her self start giggling.
Beatrice Orwell
Beatrice Orwell

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas June 1st 2011, 4:07 am

Dean was a little confused when Bea suddenly changed her posture. He grinned a little when she put on her pompous act, and fully intended to play along. He too straightened his posture and crossed his legs to sit Indian style. He then pretended to write in an invisible notebook. The corner of his mouth twitched a little, but he was going to keep the act up as long as he could. He raised his hand in the air timidly. "Excuse me ma'am. Would you happen to have any pointers on the proper way of persuading a Slytherin to join our club?"

Last edited by Dean Thomas on June 1st 2011, 4:24 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Apparently I don't know who my people are anymore..)
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Beatrice Orwell June 1st 2011, 4:16 am

[-cough-DeannotReed-cough-]

Bea straightened her face back out. "Hmm," she hummed as she tapped her chin thoughtfully. "Good question, Secretary Dean. I believe an effective plan of action would to befriend said Slytherin or Slytherins then inform them of our organisation. Be straightforward," she answered, making sure to keep a stiff upper lip despite the insistent urge to fall over laughing.
Beatrice Orwell
Beatrice Orwell

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas June 1st 2011, 4:23 am

[*headdesk* I fail at life. *edits*]

DEAN pretends to take notes again. "Very good, very good. Smashing plan. Now, we must figure out which Slytherins would be beneficial to our little group here. We need someone that is going to bring something to the table, and not just be a freeloader." He nodded once and 'wrote' something down.
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Beatrice Orwell June 1st 2011, 5:04 am

Bea hmm-ed and nodded. "Yes. That's very true Secretary Dean. With that in mind, I suggest that we initiate phase one of Opperation Recruitment- surveillance. We must scour the halls to narrow our target. Then, WE STRIKE!" she said with a articulation strike of her nonexistent gavel.
Beatrice Orwell
Beatrice Orwell

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas June 1st 2011, 5:16 am

Dean pretended to jump when Bea struck her gavel. Then he saluted and nodded. "Aye aye Ms. President! I will scout all the Slytherins in the classes I have with them. Which is only a few, but still, there are bound to be some quality men or women out there just waiting to join!" His lip started twitching again and he vaguely wondered how long he'd be able to keep this up.
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next