Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An unused hallway

+10
Jesse St. James
Ravenclaw Mod
Gideon Prewett
Ted Tonks
Parvati Patil
Reed Dawson
Krasimir Svetkova
Scorpius Malfoy
Molly Prewett
Griffin Savage
14 posters

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

An unused hallway - Page 2 Empty Re: An unused hallway

Post  Scorpius Malfoy April 24th 2011, 3:21 am

[Sorry! Had to do dinner and then shower]

Scorpius was initially surprised to hear that Kras had a boyfriend, but a smile soon slipped onto his face. He was pleased to see that Krasimir was so happy and it made Scorp wonder if he ever acted that way about Al. "That's awesome Kras," he said. "Oh, you don't have to stop! I know exactly what it's like to find that kind of person that you could talk about for hours. I've been pretty good though. Honestly, nothing exciting or new for me. Just working more on the tattoo business thing and then spending lots of time with Al. Is Reed in Hufflepuff or another house?" he asked.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova April 24th 2011, 3:31 am

[It's all good!!! Technically I'm supposed to be trying to find our Easter stuff in the basement but I can't find it anywhere so I gave up.]

Kras is grinning broadly from ear to ear. "He's in my house. Ve actually share a dorm so that's even better. Vaking up next to him is the best thing in the vorld- er, sorry, maybe that vos a bit much, not that ve're doing...anything or votever, ve just...you know, er cuddle a lot." His face melted off...well, not really, but it felt like it. "I'm glad to hear you and Al are doing vell, and that you're still vorking on the tattoo business thing because I vos really impressed vith the von you did for me."
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy April 24th 2011, 3:44 am

Scorpius couldn't help but let out a light laugh. "Nah, it's alright. I share a dorm with Al and we do much more than cuddling...but I know what you mean. It is nice being able to do that and not worry about having to go to the Room of Requirement or sneak into dorm rooms or anything." He still had a smile on his face, one that didn't fade when he once again thought of Al. "Yeah, somehow he's able to put up with my lazy arse. I've been searching for places for a tattoo parlour and think that I may have found one in Diagon Alley. How's the one on your back doing?" he asked.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova April 24th 2011, 3:48 am

Kras' face goes absolutely dark red when Scorpius mentions that he and Al do much more than cuddling. He doesn't even know how to respond. Ack. He was just happy at least that things were going well for the two. "Oh that's perfect! I'm glad you might have found a good place. And mine's doing pretty vell. I mean, I figure it is anyvay. Cause I followed all your instructions...though I may or may not have missed cleaning it a few times..." he looks down guiltily at the floor.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy April 24th 2011, 3:53 am

Scorpius tends to say too much and makes the virgins all embarrassed. It's like a hobby, seeing how many times Scorpius can make the innocent Pansy blush and get all embarrassed with his TMI. "Oh, I'm sure that it's alright though. As long as their wasn't an infection and you'd definitely be able to tell if there was one. I can take a look if you want to make sure it's completely healed," he suggested.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova April 24th 2011, 3:56 am

"Hm...that might be a good idea. Especially since you're the expert." Kras nods. "But not out here though. It'd be a little strange if I just..removed my shirt or something in the middle of the hallvay." He laughs. "Lets find somevhere, like an empty classroom or something to use and then you can see if it's properly healed or not yet."
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy April 24th 2011, 4:07 am

"Yeah, stripping in the hallway will definitely cause a scene," he said with a light laugh. He glanced around the hallway for a moment, recalling that they were on the third floor. "Oh! I think there's an unused classroom just down there," he said, cocking his head to the right. "At least, that's what I remember from when I used to need unused classrooms daily," he said with a small smile.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil April 25th 2011, 5:38 am

Parvati is here walking in this unused hallway with a big happy smile on her face.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Location : Somewhere being either sad, upset, angry, happy(unlikely), or horny.

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson April 25th 2011, 5:41 am

Prepare yourself for adorable overload....

Reed is walking down this hallway, probably coming from class or something. He was in a better mood after making up with Kras, but was still stressed about going home next weekend. So, naturally Reed isn't watching where he's going and runs right into a suit of armor that lined the hall. It clattered loudly to the ground and Reed fell on his butt in pure surprise. He looked around at all the other passing students and blushed all the way to his roots. "Sorry! Sorry!" He stood up and looked at the mess on the floor.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

http://gayguyshpandglee.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil April 25th 2011, 5:44 am

*prepares*

Parvati jumped slightly, startled when the boy that was walking in front of her crashed into a suit of armor. "Oh my!" She said, walking over to him and looking at him, smiling slightly at how red he was. "Hey, are you alright?" She asked as she looked at the mess of armor on the floor. "Here, let me help you." She said, taking her wand out of her robes and repairing the armor so that it was the same way that it was before the boy had ran into it.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson April 25th 2011, 5:48 am

Reed was still blushing as he looked up at the girl with wide eyes. "I'm okay. Happens a lot actually. More embarrassed. Um, thanks for that..I haven't quite mastered repairing things yet. And I tend to get flustered easily. Sorry, I ramble too. Thank you! I'm Reed." He smiled and held his hand out to the pretty girl, taking a moment to sort of admire how pretty her complexion was..but not in a creepy way, of course.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil April 25th 2011, 5:53 am

Parvati smiled widely as the boy seemed to go on and on and ramble. She was rather used to having people around her ramble though, for James sure did ramble a lot and she did spend a lot of time with him. "It's fine, you don't need to thank me." She said, giving him a wide smile still. She held her hand out to him, taking his in hers gently and shaking it. "I'm Parvati! But you can call me Parv if you want, either Parvati or Parv works." She told him.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson April 25th 2011, 5:56 am

Reed smiled happily as he shook her hand. "Nice to meet you. Okay, I really don't mean this in a creepy way, and if it helps, I'm not...into girls. But you have amazing complexion! And your eyes are perfectly shaped, and by the looks of it, you take really good care of your hair." He blushed some more. "Sorry, I'm kind of an artist and my mom works in the fashion business, so I'm always sort of noticing things about people. Sorry if I weirded you out." He promptly closed his mouth and looked around nervously.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil April 25th 2011, 5:59 am

Parvati gave him a curious look when he said that he didn't mean what he was about to say in a creepy way, curious as to what he was going to say. She grinned widely as he began complimenting her. "Really? Thank you!" She said with a wide grin. "I do take good care of my hair, it is very important to me." She told him. "It's actually one of my favorite things about me." She said, really flattered by all of his compliments. "You didn't weird me out at all." She said shaking her head.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson April 25th 2011, 6:04 am

Reed smiled so wide, it looked like his face was going to split. "Well, I'm glad I didn't creep you out! Hey! Wait a second!" He turned to his messenger bag and dug through it while talking. "If you wouldn't mind, my mom sent me this recently and I don't know what she was thinking, because it clashes horribly with my skintone. She must have had a momentary lapse in judgement. Anyways, I think it will be perfect for you, if you want it." And with that he pulled out a gorgeous Hermes scarf. "It's okay if you don't like it, I can see if Dem likes it. I just gave her a bunch of clothes anyways. And hey! Maybe this can be a 'thank you for fixing that so I don't get in trouble' gift." He held out the silky scarf, if she wanted it.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil April 25th 2011, 6:07 am

Parvati perked up as he started digging through his bag, waiting to see what he was going to pull out. Her eyes widened as he said he wanted her to have it. She had just met Reed and he was giving her gifts? Wow, he definitely was a nice guy. "Oh my god! It's so pretty!" She said with a wide grin, taking it from him when he held it out to her. "Are you sure?" She asked. "I mean, it's so nice and you just met me. Are you sure I can keep it?" She asked, even though she honestly really did want to keep it.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson April 25th 2011, 6:12 am

Reed grinned when she obviously liked it. "Trust me, it's all yours! My mom gets free stuff from designers all the time. It's part of her job. She's a muggle. Anyways, I would never wear it, so why keep it at all!" He smiled and shrugged happily. "Can I ask how old you are? I just, I mean you look older then me, so I was just curious. I'm a fifth year. Hufflepuff, obviously.." He pointed to the yellow cloak that was draped over his bag that he refused to wear unless he had to.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil April 25th 2011, 6:15 am

Parvati admired the scarf in her hands and then looked up at him and smiled gratefully at him. "Well thank you, so much." She said smiling. "I'm a sixth year." She told him. "I just turned seventeen yesterday actually." She said letting out a sigh, it was definitely weird to think of how she was officially of age now. "I'm in Gryffindor too, which you might know if you go to the Quidditch games. I'm a cheerleader for the Gryffindor team." She said with a wide smile.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson April 25th 2011, 6:18 am

Reed smiled some more, he just liked smiling, it was his favorite. "That's cool! I'll be sixteen this summer!" Then his eyes got round with wonder. "Wait, you're that cheerleader! I don't really understand Quidditch all that much, see I was home schooled before, anyways I can hardly watch the game because you're amazing! I feel like I'm meeting a celebrity or something right now! I mean, the other girls on your team are good too, but not nearly as good as you are! Wow!" He giggled his adorable little giggle.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil April 25th 2011, 6:24 am

Parvati smiled sheepishly when he asked if she was that cheerleader. "The um, head cheerleader? Yeah.." She said nodding slowly. "Head cheerleader and captain." She told him. "It's really not that big of a deal though, but thank you for watching me. At least I know someone other than my boyfriend watches me when I cheer." She said with a small grin. "I do practice a lot though so I am glad it apparently pays off." She said, because she did spend a lot of her time practicing.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson April 25th 2011, 6:27 am

Reed smacked his forehead when he realized he missed a big part of what Parvati said earlier. "Oh! And happy belated birthday as well!" He giggled some more. "Well, your work pays off! And you have a boyfriend?" Reed looked far too excited about that. "That's awesome! Sorry, I'm new to the whole 'relationship' thing, so I get a little excited when I hear about other couples. How long have you been together? Oh! Sorry, I'm talking too much, am I keeping you from going somewhere?"
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil April 25th 2011, 6:31 am

"Oh thank you!" She said grinning widely as he said happy belated birthday. "Yes, I do!" She said nodding with bright eyes and a wide smile, the look she always got on her face whenever she talked about James. "You're not keeping me from anything. I love talking about him actually." She told him. "His name is James, he is the keeper for the Gryffindor team. He is also the hottest guy in the entire school." She said with a small shrug. Hey, in her mind though, he was. "We went on our first date just before Christmas and we have been together ever since." She said nodding.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson April 25th 2011, 6:36 am

Reed could have argued that his boyfriend was the hottest guy in the school, but he saw how happy Parvati looked when talking about her boyfriend. "Ooooh! You're in love! Your whole face is lighting up and your eyes are sparkling! It's so pretty!" Reed giggled. "It makes me happy to see other people so happy."
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil April 25th 2011, 6:39 am

Parvati grinned widely and nodded as he said that she was in love. "Is it that obvious?" She asked with a small grin. "I do love him though. I love him so much." She said grinning. "So so so much." She added because she really did love James, she also loved talking about him. "He's just so perfect, you know? He is handsome, sexy, adorable, sweet, romantic, and just perfect."
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson April 25th 2011, 6:46 am

Reed was giggling, knowing just how she felt. "It's really obvious, but I think it totally adds to your beauty! So, you'll have to thank him for that too! And I know how you feel! Even though my relationship is extremely new, I know how you you feel." He giggled some more like he was some gossiping girl. (but not annoying like Lavender..)
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next